::Civillian::

Name:
Alexandra
Sex: Female
Hair: long and straight, heavy bangs. Dark brown
Eyes: one green and one blue
Skin: pale
Clothing: women's suit
Personality: Alexandra is a strong woman and rather intelligent, having masculine tendencies most men find her a bit intimidating and very independent. Generally very charismatic when it calls for it, she can be quite pleasant to talk to. Despite her long hair she looks fairly masculine for a women, wearing only pants and shirts that are suited for the business world.

Alexandra loves her independence and has a great thirst for knowledge, weather it be derived from a book, Internet website or word of mouth she is truly curious when information is presented to her.

Flaws:

Extremely independent: Alexandra feels she can handle everything on her own, from working to pay her college tuition and her rent, to figuring out problems on her own. Unwilling to ask for help as she feels that it is her responsibility to figure out the answers to her own problems.

Stubborn: due to her first major flaw, she is very stubborn and a bit thick headed when being presented with alternative solutions given by other people. It isn't that she doesn't think the offered suggestion won't work she just won't stray from an idea she already had firmly planted in her head.

Hear's voices in her head: as the years went by Alexandra started to think she was going crazy as two distinct voices started have a running commentary in the back of her mind. One was very feminine and would swoon over every hot male that would wander past, the second as male a very cynical and abrasive personality that seemed to enjoy putting down the female's thoughts and ideas.

Hobbies:
Alexandra doesn't really have time for hobbies, between work and college In the spare moments she does have she will indulge herself at gathering information off the Internet or the large clutter of books in her 'to read' pile.

Quote: "Its my way or no way." Or "Do it my way or get out of my way."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:35 am
::Senshi::

Sailor: Gemini
Sphere:
Colours: green and white
Fuku:
-head:
-neck: choker with the zodiac sign for Gemini
-shoulders: bare
-bodice: none
-skirt/hips: none
-bows: none
-gloves: none
-boots: Greek sandals
-other: an outfit similar to the sailor starlights

Powers: lightning spear

Utility power: able to 'split' into a male and female version of themselves (only usable in civilian form)

Combat Power:

Weapon of choice: Spear
The spear crackles the air, lightning serpentine a down the length of the shaft continously.No one is able to touch the weapon but Sailor Gemini, but if dropped the weapon grows cold and dormant.

Range: general attack is charging the spear to be hurled at his opponent.

Area of Affect: once thrown the spear can be hurled nearly 50 feet having 'splash' damage of an area of 15ft. Electricity charges the air in that diameter zapping anyone in that zone. The spear vanishes and returns to Sailor Gemini's hand at a whistle command.

Duration: This attack only lasts 15 seconds.

Fluff:
Note: When Alexandra transforms she becomes a man. Since Gemini is a masculine sign I figured this would be suitable reason for the change.

Other:
Dual wrath: the weapon of choice is a spear, if broken the spear can be reformed though its takes many days of concentration and electricity to do so.
Sailor Gemini can wield lighting with his hands but in doing so causes great harm unto himself.

Sailor Gemini attitude and personality:

Sailor Gemini acts very similarly to Alexandra, biggest changes being a calmer version of her. If he had to be referred to by anything besides Gemini he would opt for Alexander as it is the masculine version of Alexandra.

Alexander is a lone fighter, feeling that it is his responsibility to protect people and would willingly sacrifice himself in battle if it meant for the greater good. If a comrade falls in battle he will try and,protect this person until the end.  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:40 am
Gemini - Astrology sign

Gemini (Gem-en-i.e.)is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. In astrology, Gemini is considered a "masculine", positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs.

Associations:

In astrology, a planet's domicile is the zodiac sign over which it has ruler ship. The planet said to be ruler of Gemini, or those associated with Gemineans, is Mercury.

Mythology:

In Babylonian astronomy, the stars Castor and Pollux were known as the Great Twins. The Twins were regarded as minor gods and were called Meshlamtaea and Lugalirra, meaning respectively 'The One who has arisen from the Underworld' and the 'Mighty King'. Both names can be understood as titles of Nergal, the major Babylonian god of plague and pestilence, who was king of the Underworld.

In Greek mythology, Gemini was associated with the myth of Castor and Pollux, the children of Leda and Argonauts both. Pollux was the son of Zeus, who seduced Leda, while Castor was the son of Tyndareus, king of Sparta and Leda's husband. Castor and Pollux were also mythologically associated with St. Elmo's fire in their role as the protectors of sailors. When Castor died, because he was mortal, Pollux begged his father Zeus to give Cas

Zodiac Sun Sign

Traditional Traits:
~ Adaptable and versatile
~ Communicative and witty
~ Intellectual and eloquent
~ Youthful and lively

Negative Traits:
~ Nervous and tense
~ Superficial and inconsistent
~ Cunning and inquisitive

Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. They need to experience the world on their own. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being.

Other information:

Lucky Gem: Agate
Element: Air
Group: Emotional
Polarity: Positive
Ruling Planet: Mercury  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:48 am
The concept: utility power

Since Gemini is the zodiac sign for the twins the idea is Alexandra has two distinct personalities locked away inside of her. Once able to activate her power she will be able to split herself into two distinct personalities one female and one male.

Advantages: being able to be in two places at once can be very useful.

Disadvantages: while split in two Alexandra cannot achieve her Senshi form. Both of her personalities (combined into Alexandra) must be on the same 'wavelength' before she can achieve senshi form. Aka both personalities must be at peace with each other.

If Alexandra is split for too long the personalities will be 'forced' back together rendering her unconscious, and once awake left with a pounding migraine.

When split the 'twins' can only be at the maximum 100 feet away from each other.

While split each personality or 'twin' can feel each others pain and well have an uncanny ability to locate each other. Physical markings, 'scars and bruises ect' will show up on both twins even if the other is not being dealt the physical blow. If one is rendered unconscious so will the other.

Duration: Alexandra will only be able to be apart for a maximum of three hours. (The time will increase the stronger she gets).  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:05 am
The Twins

When they are manifested they are identical, the only thing that distinguishes them apart is their gender, voices and personalities. They both take after the original being Alexandra but the biggest differences is their hair is at about shoulder length and is styled the same.

Upon materializing the twins take on different parts of Alexandra's personalities, sometimes even parts of her personalities she isn't aware of having. Thus the twins tend to act in a more youthful manner, not quite as serious as Alexnadra herself. The twins themselves tend to take on extreme opposites in personality. Alexis is overly feminine, friendly and carefree, whilst Alex tends to be more manly, quiet and serious.

Female personality:
Alexis

Youthful
Lively
Flighty

Alexis is a very charming young woman, happy to chat your ear off and listen to your problems. But if things start to get 'too serious' this twin will start to become distracted and uncomfortable. When able to she may 'flee' the situation if possible. Usually full of energy, she cares for those she deems her friends, and likes having many of the around her.

Male personality:
Alex

Alex is a quieter version of his twin, more cynical and cunning he uses his wits to get himself out of situations. Intelligent he can't help but want to have the answers for everything, will often correct others if they make a mistake in indulging information. More of a loner he feels the only person he needs to worry about is his other half and more often than not has to bail his twin out of trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:16 am
Reserved  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:18 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:10 pm
Uh yeah too much stuff on the zodiac and legend, more on the creativity side of the quest, remember all quests are called OCs less on going by the sign itself and the legend itself, more on your own creative flare  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:45 am
Well..thank you for looking over it. I can reign back the Greek mythology I am pulling from perhaps take it out entirely. I do however feel that taking out any of the Gemini reference to the twins...kinda defeats the idea and point. Could you perhaps offer me a direction I could move towards?

My biggest problem was figuring out the senshi powers and the Greek myths offered an idea to use, so taking that out I will have to seriously rethink the attacks.

What did you think worked? Was interesting? Could possibly work if tweaked?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 pm
actually, I like what you have. Zodiac information and myths are relevant in my opinion! I think all you have to do is show how different the twins are with more characteristics. I think it might work best if they were opposite each other. BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT. It's just what I think would be easiest if you didn't want to confuse them. XD Like two different ends of the spectrum. Maybe even go so far as to say one is really feminine while the other is masculine. One is quiet, the other is loud. one is smart while the other is not-so-much? xD idk But is there anything that triggers the split? I was curious about that. xD Cause that could be fun.

and I'll think of more once you explain more about their personalities xD  

Erina_Nobara
Crew

Sugary Snack

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm
Thank you ^^ I am glad you liked reading it over, and yes I will probably work more on the twins defining them more. I just didn't want to get too carried away XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:00 pm
Silver's Crit Time <3

Does the battle in her mind change her features when she's listening? Do people around her notice it? if one voice is constantly putting down the other. Does the female thought idea's become insecure in a way because of it?
With her thirst for knowledge does she spend time away from books and computers? or does it always accompany here everywhere?

They are just questions to help fill in the character in my mind so I can picture her better in my mind.
Everything else is great in my opinion.  

Silver_tigress18
Crew

Celestial Snowflake

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:59 pm
Q: Does the battle in her mind change her features when she's listening?

A: Sometimes, it depends on just how 'vocal' the thoughts in her head get. If they are loud its hard to ignore them and it comes across in her features like she is experiencing a migraine. Often if they don't shut up she tends to have a blank expression on her face or a reaction to whatever they are saying, being annoyed, angry embarrassed ect. People probably wonder if she is nuts.

Q: Do people around her notice it?

A: Yes. People often give her odd looks because of the flashes and rapid changes of emotion going across her face.

Q: if one voice is constantly putting down the other. Does the female thought idea's become insecure in a way because of it?

A: Yes..and no. It depends on the subject at hand. Hot man? the female voice probably would be very persistent in her views. Logic? Well the male voice is more..'clever' and thus would often win this argument.

Q: With her thirst for knowledge does she spend time away from books and computers? or does it always accompany here everywhere?

A: Perhaps not a computer...maybe a Tablet would be nearby in her purse or hand bag, more often than not a book or a kindle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:24 pm
Seems good enough to me. You've put a lot of work into her.

Silver approves this quest  

Silver_tigress18
Crew

Celestial Snowflake

Approved Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out