Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Breaking the Ice (Lazarus x Helki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:20 pm
((Ryuukishin's Teepee | Heavenly Snow's Teepee))

User Image

Lazarus stood nosing at the edge of a stream, his cloudy breath shattering as it hit the water. The icy liquid bit him as he drank, splashing against the side of his face as it rushed along and adding to the chill. He'd hoped for something gentler, but the lake he'd attempted earlier had frozen over, and the stream was the closest source of water he could find. He quenched himself quickly, though he could not help the shudder that passed as the water slid down, before retreating to a patch of grass nearby.

The cloudless sky promised a fine, clear day: a relief from the constant winds and snows that preceded it. The morning was young and full of potential, but still cold, and Lazarus ate absentmindedly as he gazed around the flat field. He had chosen it precisely because it would be easy to spot another nearby, and he wondered if there would be anyone to play with today.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 am
User Image

Helki glided upon a warm air current, her great wings outstretched. The air current may be a warm one but it was still chilly. Luckily, she grew a thick winter pelt to keep her warm and the wind ruffled it as she flew. She flapped her wings as she caught sight of a clearing she could land in near a stream. She changed currents as she moved closer to the ground. Her back legs moved into a forward position so that they where closer to the ground than her front legs. As she landed her back legs took the shock first and then her front. She flapped her wings and shook them out before neatly folding them closer to her body, trapping in air and warming it.

She shook her body out and then pawed the ground, tossing snow behind her as she did so and uncovered grass. She ripped it up and chewed it, just then she caught scent and then sound of another near by and her ears pricked forward. She nickered lightly, calling out curiously to the other soquili.

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:45 pm
Heavenly Snow

Lazarus grinned at the sight of another approaching, and so soon, too. It was hard to miss the soquili’s approach when she came by air, and he was pleasantly surprised to hear her call. He returned her greeting with one of his own, and made his way over to her.

Fine day, no?” he said amicably. He would have gone through the effort of appearing more respectful, perhaps, if he realized her for what she was: a half-Angeni. Alas, though he saw her wings, his interest was more captivated by the strange glow of her horns and the bright feather beside it, and he did not make the connection.

But that was not to say those strange traits were all that stood out to him. He noticed, too, the scales and cloven hooves that denoted her part-Kirin like himself, and her build, which appeared more robust than a simple winter coat could do. She was a draft, and he smiled at the knowledge when he recalled the lake he had passed earlier. Perhaps she could help.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Ryuukishin

(( I'm kicking myself for failing over two years to respond to this....mostly what threw me off is I lost our pm with the plot outline... ))

Heavenly Snow

((Hello! No worries; I have a copy of the message (I don't know if I have it all or if it's just a part of it, though...), but at present time I'm really sucky with replying to RPs and would prefer not to commit to another. ): I could send it to you, but would you mind if we left it as plots? Or would you prefer something else?

PS. Feel free to edit replies in here and I should get renotified!))

Ryuukishin

(( Understandable! We can leave it as just a plot if you'd prefer. It's hard to pick something back up after so long. ))  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items