Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:10 pm
We are the lucky one we shine like a thousand suns....

He could not only smell it, but hear it. The slow dull thud of a human heart, pushing the life-fluid thought the girl's body keeping her alive, but also, killing her.
He had found the teen, torn and bleeding from the self inflected wounds in the ally way. It was fortunate that he had found her first rather then the other ones.
Kneeling down to cradle the girl-child's head with his arm. The unearthly creature gently touched her face. "Child...you don't know how much you pain me." He carefully raised her arms, the tender soft skin of the girl was riddled with cuts, most of the shallow, but quiet a few of them deep, deep enough so that heart of hers pumped her blood out of them, each thump of her heart now a slow countdown to her death.

But not this night.

He bit his lower lip, letting his blood coat his tongue. He lapped at the wounds, healing them with his kiss even thought the smell of her blood caused his hunger to awaken.
The creature was a vampire, and he was saving the girl's life.
Once the wounds where healed he picked up the unconscious teen to carry her to the nearest hospital.

--

"Thank you sir, is there anything that you know about her?" the doctor asked.
"No, I don't even know her name, I saw her laying in the garbage and knew that I had to help her....I'm sorry I don't know her name." The man said shrugging. "It's really very sad that a girl like her would want to do this."
The doctor nodded. "Please wait here, I'm sure that the police would want to ask you a few questions when they arrive. Please sit down and wait." The doctor moved off, no doubt to tend to the other ER patients.
Misha Blemont, the man who saved a homeless girl, leaned down and whispered one word into her ear. "Live."

He had to leave the hospital, not only to get away from the police and with their questions, but he couldn't stand hospitals for very long. He never had.
Misha glanced back over his shoulder smiling a little, he had been diverted a little from his nightly task.
Walking down the nighttime streets, he sharpened his senses. looking for it, the blood of a sinner to feed his vampiric hunger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:32 pm
Our Father who Art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name...

It wasn't that he enjoyed killing, he truly didn't for all things have life which should be valued, and he especially despised it when Demons did this. It had become a sort of game to them lately: impregnate a woman and watch as their half demon spawn rips away at her insides to be born months premature and then go on a rampage. At the beginning neither the mother nor the child survived but apparently they were getting smarter and stronger, a dangerous combination. This time the child not only survived but had taken out a few of its apartment dwelling neighbors before barricading itself inside the desolate building. The priest was alone for this mission, not normally done since it's advised that at least a missionary or nun accompany, but he never allowed anyone to come with him. He didn't like the idea of someone else seeing his sins. As he walked into the dank building rats ran across his boots with the stench of fear and piss in their wake. He could hear the crunch of remains, both rat and human, underneath him and made a silent prayer of forgiveness to his Maker. Finally he made to the room and entered it with precaution, just because it was a Half Demon didn't make it less dangerous. He tightened and relaxed his grasp on his staff repetitively as a nervous twitch and began singing a hymn from his choir boy days.
"Veni Jesu Amormi,
Veni Veni Veni amor Jesu
Veni, Jesu, Amormi, Veni, O Amormi
Veni, Jesu, Amormi,
Veni, Jesu, Amormi,
Veni Jesu, Amormi,
Veni, Veni, O Amormi,
Veni, Amormi,
Veni, Amormi"

A screech of pain was his first and only sign before a sharp pain elicited a gasp from him. Turning quickly he managed to pull out the object that had been thrown at him. Scissors. Wonderful, it was using tools. He faced down the demon and widened his eyes in horror, not in fear but in revulsion. The once cherubic face of a young baby boy was distorted with blood gore, and wild crazy blood red eyes. The baby gave a snarl-or a cry he couldn't tell- before jumping up to pounce him. Seeing his chance the priest raised his staff and slashed it in a downward arc catching the baby straight in the head and watching as both the holy enchantments plus the force of attack caused it to explode. As well as blood trickling down his face so was a tear; sorrow for the life gone and pain knowing he had ended it.
"Rest now child for you are with Him now, and live in everlasting splendor. Amen." was his prayer. He walked out but not without placing his holy seal upon the residence, so that both the police and the church would know the deed and who had done it.
The Prayer left into the night with a weary sigh and a heavier heart.

((Translations for the song: I came Amormi Jesus,
I came I came I came the love of Jesus
I came, Jesus, Amormi, I came, Oh Amormi
I came, Jesus Amormi,
I came, Jesus Amormi,
I came to Jesus, Amormi,
I came, I came, Oh Amormi,
I came, Amormi,
I came, Amormi))

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:39 pm
Misha had been walking around with hands in his coat pocket following his nose. He was in a normally quiet part of town when the smell of spilled blood hit him like a ton of bricks, and it wasn't 'living' blood, but the blood of a person who was already dead.
The vampire actually staggered, he paused where he was and took a carefull sniff and truned downwind. It was coming from over there. Smells like a female...dead not too long. from how strong it is, whoever did it made a big mess of things.'
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette, not that he smoked, it was to cover the scent of the dead blood and to cover his own scent from other vampires if it happened that the kill of the woman was one of his kind. He lit it up and took a deep cleansing puff.
To anyone who happened to be out that night, He struck a very odd picture, a man with long very full blond hair, under his trench coat was an expensive suit. He would have been more suited to the night clubs of the more upside of the city. His face was handsome, with flawless features and jade green eyes that would capture anyone's attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:08 pm
The Prayer had gone to a nearby church to seek nourishment for his soul, a hot shower, and perhaps a piece of bread for himself. The Vatican had made it known to church's over the world that priests like him were to be welcomed with open arms, that and the church residents could plainly see that he was no ordinary priest. If it wasn't his darkly stained combat boots, it was the trench coat styled dark blue robes that blended into the night with two arm bands adorning his right arm. A thick white one to show that he was indeed a priest and an equally thick dark red one detailing his job with his initials etched into it. Of course, if the giant decorated staff didn't tell people who he was, he was sure that maybe they were better off not knowing. After his brief rest and pit stop, Prayer made his way down an empty street when he came across a horribly familiar sight. A sharply dressed young man with almost glowing blonde hair was smoking while a young woman-he snorted here, she couldn't be older than fifteen!-came out of a nearby alley and began to talk to him. She smiled coyly with her painted red lips while her obviously blessed body was dressed in a mini skirt and tight tube top leaving nothing to imagination. Feeling indignant he decided to stop such indecent acts before they could occur.
"Stop this! I beg that you stop your sinful and shameful act and return home. This hour is called the devil's hour for a reason.." he left his sentence unfinished to give foreboding stare at the young *ahem* lady and her associate.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:20 pm
Misha had been smiling at the young woman, already planing in his mind to take her to a hotel and letting her sleep the night safe far away from the resent grisly murder....The sound of someone calling in his direction made hims pause. What on earth is he saying? He truned with a confused frown. A young man walked towards them with an sour expression on his face. This young thing....a priest? Misha felt himself start to smile in amusement. He put his arm around the teen prostitute. "My apologies....Father, I was only interested if I could take this lovely young woman to dinner tonight and then treat her to a nice warm bubble bath in a 5 start hotel." He said, unable to help teasing this young priest. The indignant shocked look on the baby-faced priest had him laughing, inadvertently showing his fangs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:32 pm
The Prayer was indeed shocked but not by what the man had a said. A vampire! his mind supplied and immediately he tensed. However, he eyed the young lady now looking adoringly up at the handsome blonde, he couldn't allow an innocent to be hurt. It would go against his code. So all he could do was force himself to relax while offering a congenial smile of apology. "My mistake then sir. To make up for my misguided attentions, I ask that I be the one to take you both for dinner. My treat." He'd show the leech a thing or two...  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:43 pm
He looked at the priest in surprise. Did he just offer them to dinner? If he could get this young lady out of the area....He smiled and put his arms around the shoulders of the teen girl in an almost brotherly affection.
"Very well Father, if you don't mind, there was a restaurant back that way that is open late." best to leave them some where bright with a lot of people around. he thought to himself. might be best to leave with someone trustworthy? If this priest truned out to be fake, he'd never live it down.
"He pulled away from the girl, taking her hand and leading her back up towards the brighter part of the neighborhood. "You are in luck tonight my dear, we have a priest to marry us before we share the bed tonight...so it won't be considered a sin?" he chuckled, again unable to resist the jab.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:57 pm
The Prayer's left eyebrow twitched, which was the only sign he gave of what he thought of that question. Instead he gave a light chuckle of his own before answering. "I'm afraid I'm off the clock. I've made a personal note to myself to never give marriage rights until seven AM." After daybreak. Let's see how you function then he couldn't help but think. Walking another block or so the small group made it to the restaurant previously mentioned, it was one of those chic newer ones that made its name by trying to be hip and having a younger staff. As they walked in whispers immediately surrounded them and the priest could barely suppress a sigh. We must look like one of those jokes. A hooker, a priest, and a vampire walk into a bar...  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:26 pm
The vampire sighed, He didn't like brights lights as much, mostly it tended to dazzles his eyes too much. He blinked when he stepped in to the restaurant, for a second temporary blinded , he put his hand on the young woman's shoulder. "Order anything you'd like. " he said as they sat down at a booth toward the back. "and tell me....what is your price for the whole night?" He asked the teen girl. Ignoring the priest for now. he was still blinking the bright spots from his eyes so when the girl was stuttering for an answer, he noticed that the priest's outfit was different and yet familiar.....His jade eyes widened, 'Vatican Hunter!?' This boy is a hunter? Quickly masking the look, he heard the girl say in a timid voice. "$500....?" She was rather taken by these two such generous men that didn't seem to want her in that way.
"That's too low....how about I give you double if you go home right now and stop this nonsense." Misha said in a firm tone. The girl gaped at him. The vampire raised an eyebrow. "No? how about $2,000?" He didn't care about the money anymore. he just wanted to go and leave this girl with the hunter.
Misha's run ins with the church's vampire hunters had been annoying of late. He didn't kill them, it was unlucky to kill a priest, even one that was trying to cut off his head, the fanatical idiots.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:48 pm
The Prayer had to resist the urge to smirk as he noticed the vampire's widening eyes. So he finally figured out what he was, this would make it much easier for the priest. He overheard his seemingly gracious request to the young girl and saw her doubting face before putting in his own two cents. "I suggest you take the money and go young lady. Take it, forget us, and start life anew." he spoke softly yet assertively. Seeing that both men were in fact serious, she meekly nodded to the blonde's request.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:05 pm
The vampire pulled out his wallet and pulled out several hundred dollar bills from it. He put it into the girl's hand. "You are worth much more then this kind of life my dear.."
"Th-thank you sir...." She said, tucking the money under her top and hurrying out. Looking over her shoulder blushing as she left.

"So what now? Vatican Hunter? Are you going to try to take my head too?" Misha smiled at the young man seated across from him. He still thought most humans as children even when they appeared to be older then his own appearance. And this was not different from the other hunters he had encountered before. He judged him to be somewhat experienced with hunting his kind. but still young enough to be naive from the way he just walked up to a vampire like he had.
Misha found himself smirking." I don't suppose that now that you've chased away my dinner that you would be....'paying' for it?" He asked, wondering if this idiot would be foolish enough to engage him in a such a public place.
The vampire needed to escape without drawing attention to himself. So he had one weapon in his arsenal and he drew heavily on it. He gave the hunter a raised eyebrow. "I can make it worth your while. It won't hurt....you might even find the experience.....educational." He said with a bit of low purr in his voice. He leaned forwards a little, letting his golden blond hair fall over his eyes in an attractive way. Misha was notoriously vain about his appearance....It contrasted well with his unique vampiric 'Gift"

All vampires it is said, that once they reach an certain age they gain an ability that was unique to that vampire. Misha Belmount was one such vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm
Prayer sat across from the vampire after the poor girl left and didn't allow himself to rise to his words. "I have no use for your head, I merely did my duty as a man of the Lord." He did however twitch when he mentioned his meal, he never liked being right about a vampire especially when they were caught in the act. But for some reason this leech had been different...
And then he had to go and say something like that. So...crude!
"No thank you, I have no use for such crass education!" he hissed back flushing. Soon a server came and asked if they'd like a drink making the priest revert back to his gentile and almost air-headed smile while asking for a water. No one ever suspects the priest.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:29 pm
The server blinked, wondering just what was going on. he could see that the priest was a nice man, the other, slight younger looking, was starring at the man of god as if he wanted to completely devour him! "A-and you sir?" He asked the gorgeous blond.
Misha didn't bother to hide the way he was behaving from others. Instead he leaned over the table a little more, as if enthralled by the priest. the vampire found that it wasn't at all that hard to pretend. This hunter was an attractive boy, the type he liked. It was his eyes that fascinated him the most, silver gray eyes like his where rare among humans, with no hint of other colors.
"I would rather like a touch of Chasity with a bit of punishment by flogging...." He said, with a knowing smirk.
The server hurried away with a deep blush on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 pm
Prayer flushed angrily while his silver eyes flashed. This-this-this....he didn't have a word for this man! "You have to be the most vilest, crudest leech I've ever had the misfortune of meeting." he spoke through clenched teeth. When the server came back with his water he took deep long gulps straight from the glass and only put it down to stop himself from choking on the ice. "Five minutes in your presence and I already have a headache; it must be your gift." Prayer said chuckling softly while rubbing his cool hands over his temple.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:07 pm
Misha couldn't help but laugh, oh he was so cute almost adorable when he was angry it put to mind a very naughty mental image. "My 'gift' father....is really something that I only use on a very few people..." then when the priest's guard was down Misha had moved with vampire speed to his side, whispering into his ear, on contrary to rumor, Vampires where not cold creatures, they where warm, their skin was warm to the touch, their breath was warm. it was this warm breath that he breathed in to the hunter's ear. "Forgive me father for I have sinned....My 'Gift' is simply this: My 'kiss', can turn pleasure into pain, and pain into pleasure to whomever I wish."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff