Welcome to Gaia! ::

Collided Worlds: An Rp guild.

Back to Guilds

A place to rp and chat up about anything. 

Tags: writing, chatting, Role-play, Pies, comics 

Reply Rps
The Park Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:29 am
A large, spacious park with a small zen garden, an open field, a small stream, and many benches and trees.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:13 am
((Enter Yuri & Steve))

"Finally . . . feels good to be walking around and off that plane." the man said. They looked about twenty and thirty respectively. The guy seeming a bit older.

They were Yuri Thomas and Steve Hawkins, fresh from Zimbabwe, Africa to this small town. They had spent a while visiting some friends out there, and had spent the last several hours aboard the flight back home to the states. While seeing elephants, giraffes and the flora and fauna of Africa, he was glad to be home. Taking off his Akubra hat to reveal the eyepatch a shadow hid, he took in the sunshine as much as he could.  

Freightyard Wizard

Crew

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:38 am
User Image

Yuri smiled at the man and brushed her red hair out of her purple eyes as the trees whispered to her, the woman taking a deep breath of the greenery around them. "Africa was nice, but I missed this kind of lush flora. Everything seems so different now too. Like, after seeing only sand for so long and scruffy growth it's weird to see this much plant life." The pair had been close for years, but now it was almost as if he had become her father.

The bounty hunter had been with her when she was ill, injured, and worse, the God Child rarely using her powers in case someone was watching them. But the grass seemed to be reaching for her like a toddler seeking a parent, laughing softly as she flopped onto her back and relaxed in the soft turf, not thinking about her family nearly as much as she had a year ago. She only hoped that the Hunters had given up searching for them. "Where to now Steve?" She lightly toyed with the knife strapped to her side, the long blade sharp and ready to use in a fight.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:58 am
Steve smiled back as he relaxed, stretching out a little bit as the sun shone. "Makes Texas look green, that's for sure, darlin'." he said, his Dallas drawl coming out slow. He relaxed, a rare sign in the papa wolf that was Steve. The Bounty hunter protected Yuri more than he did himself. Something that caught up from time to time.

"Now THAT's the million dollar questi- huh . . ." he drawled, already up and alert, his eye zeroed in on something like a hawk. It was a building not too far away from where they were, beyond the park. "They didn't have that last we were here." he said.  

Freightyard Wizard

Crew

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image

Yuri blinked and looked in the same direction, her purple eyes narrowing slightly. "Yeah.... Must be new. What do you think it is Steve?" She sat up, covering above her eyes to try and get a better look at it. Internally, it made her wary, but at the same time she tried to act nonchalant about it. The last thing they needed were more Hunters. "Do you think it's safe enough to scout? I have changed a bit since we were here too." Glancing down at her much larger cleavage and giggling. It was true, her body had finished filling out while they had been on the move around the world, so it was less likely that they would be seen. And obviously the burn scars on her back were hidden from sight from her shirt. It was the only thing her body hadn't healed from the mine blast that had killed Taylor and Miko. The physical reminder of her loss.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:16 pm
Steve looked at her with a smirk. "That you have. I reckon we can scout 'round. Them hunters probably think we're miles away." he said. Of course, learning how to hunt big game had taught the man well how to cover his tracks, something he passed down to Yuri. Of course, it took him a minute and shake off what he was looking at. Dammit, Steve! You're her GUARDIAN!!! he thought to himself.  

Freightyard Wizard

Crew

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image

Yuri nodded and stood slowly, watching as a few blades of grass removed themselves from the earth and seemed to move out as an advance troop in front of them. She had been oblivious to the male's gaze, and was more focused on their target. "I think that it's going to be a good thing when we find a place to turn in." The genetically modified female was trying to keep the conversation as innocent as possible, trying not to blow their cover. "Think that there is a place in the city we can go to? I'm kinda hungry."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:43 pm
Steve smiled a little bit when she mentioned she was hungry. "I'm sure that building'll be there after lunch." he said. The one-eyed bounty hunter rose to his feet and offered a hand up to Yuri.

"I think I saw a diner in town that looked pretty good." he mentioned. "Whatcha in the mood for, hon?"  

Freightyard Wizard

Crew

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 am
User Image

Shrugging, Yuri took his hand and looked at the closeby city, scratching her head before grinning. "Anything not beetles and antelope. I think I will pass on those for a while. But burgers or steak sound amazing." The redhead grinned and stuck her tongue out at her guardian playfully, glad they were together still even after all these years.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:40 pm
Steve laughed heartily. "Lord, I was just kiddin' when I told you that beetle was a delicacy with that tribe! N*inxti was about to die laughin'." he said with an easy grin.

"Fortunately we got beef steaks here. C'mon, hon. The're's a great diner up the highway JT recommended." he said with his drawl. The one-eyed bounty hunter grinned and put his arm around Yuri, playfully sticking his out. It was almost like the duo were inseparable.  

Freightyard Wizard

Crew

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

"Oh, I knew that from how the beetles were protesting me! You can't be slick with a girl that talks to animals!" Yuri laughed and bumped her shoulder gainst his chest before stiffening. It was such a faint sound on the wind, she had to ask them to repeat the message for her. A small, dying plant inside of a building had forced it's words through feet of concrete in hopes of reaching her; a girl was being hurt, her screaming unbearable. Yuri spoke in an almost whisper of a tone, "That building..... It's a lab. Someone is in trouble there. Let's go." The God Child didn't give the man an option to refuse, running out of the park and into the city, slowing only to enter the building in a calm looking manner.

[EXIT to MERINLAR RESEARCH LABS]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:44 pm
Steve laughed and eased back. "Hey, they said the tribe a few miles off was on i- uh oh." Steve said, running to keep up with Yuri. "Aww hell, why don't you ever decide to take the TRUCK?!" he asked aloud, running to catch up. She always was faster than him!

((Exit STEVE to Merinlar Research Labs))  

Freightyard Wizard

Crew

Freightyard Wizard

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:23 pm
((One timeskip and a healed Steve later . . . Enter Arell and Steve from Lazy R Ranch))

A pickup truck went back towards the state park, Arell and a healed-up Steve were driving back towards the truck, discussing a plan.

"Now run dis by me one mo' time. You an' I go int' de buildin' from de back door . . . " Arell paused, looking at Steve.

"Uh-huh . . ." Steve said, nodding.

"Beat up some scientists . . ." Arell continued, pounding his fist into the palm of his hand.

"Keep goin'. Though I didn't say 'beat up' mate. Those guys are real bad hombres." Steve said, nodding.

"Get de girl, an' RUN. Dat's de thought up of yer plan?!" Arell asked, eyebrow raised skeptically. "Che', I doan' us'ally git int' trouble like dis unprovoked." he said. It was true, too. He hadn't gotten into a good scrap since he was in Haiti helping the revolutionaries fight the dictator of the week . . . they got better.

"I know, but we gotta save Yuri, pardner. She's my li- hey, there's my truck over there!" Steve said, pointing to the red Ford F-100 in the parking lot. Arell looking at the truck and back at Steve.

"You da boss, che'. You wanna rescue ya girlfrien', go ahead. So whatcha want me for? Extra firepower?" Arell asked as Steve nodded.

"Your dad told me about the guns." Steve said as Arell went pale for a minute. How'd he KNOW about THAT?!

"Yer kiddin'. On a small buildin' like dat? Hell, I stole dem rockets fair an' square from de Taliban. Dey see them weapons, you KNOW I could go t' jail fer dat!" Arell pleaded. Steve rolled his eyes.

"I doubt your DAD even knows about those. Remind me to yell at you for that later, but right now, let's get back there and get Yuri outta harm's way!" Steve said as Arell pulled the truck over to the other car. Steve hopped out and went to the truck cab.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image

Amiee heard two voices as they approached the vehicle she had been told to get into by that Steve man a few days ago, sitting up and instantly hissing and getting ready to attack until she noticed who it was. She backed down and whimpered softly, speaking into his mind gently. 'It has been a while. Are you well?' Her head tilted to the side slightly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Freightyard Wizard

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:06 pm
Steve smiled at the creature, Arell noticeably a little freaked out.

"GOD-DAMN!!!" Arell yelped, almost leaping over to the shotgun seat in surprise as Steve laughed, smiling at Aimee.

"I am now. Those scientists got me off guard and left me for dead. Are you alright?" Steve asked. He was ultimately surprised she didn't drive off with it, then he remembered he left his keys under one of the running boards. Something he did from time to time.

"Pay no mind to him, hon. He's a little off, but he saved my life." Steve said, mentioning Arell, who calmed down when Aimee did, readjusting himself.

"So, we gon' head back an' kick a** a' naw?" Arell asked.  
Rps

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff