GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

Mei was restless as she headed out onto the school grounds. Break was finally coming to a close, and the semester was just about to start. Az... her 'father' had already begun reminding her that she needed to study.
She let out a sigh as she remembered her real father, the moment she met him and how surprised he was that she even existed. Only to have all of that taken away when Ashtoreth and one of her consorts found her. She was taken to this place instead of a human girl leaving her real parents behind. She was sure they still existed, even now. She longed to see them... Not that she hated Ashtoreth for taking her, as with her she almost felt like she was back with her real mother. Her mother was an Archdemon just like Ashtoreth, one that specialized in vengeance... Mei had volunteered for this to save the human girl. Living as a demon for eight years wasn't unpleasant, and she even had become friends with Abaddon, Ashtoreth's son.
As she reached the edge of the woods, Mei pulled out some rolling papers and a lighter and a little plastic bag filled with her drug of choice. She rolled a pinch of it in the rolling papers before rolling it idly between her thumb and index finger on both ends before lighting it up and taking a hit.
She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes letting the sweet and pungent aroma fill her lungs. She held it in just for a second before slowly exhaling. She could feel her troubles leaving her as she relaxed on the outskirts of the school grounds.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image
Keep it coming and I'll light the way home

Az jogged across the grounds. He'd almost forgotten to open the gates for the arriving students. They'd be here soon enough, and he wouldn't want to leave them hanging. He'd been waiting for this day to come all summer. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy the vacation. On the contrary, he had quite enjoyed it. However, he also enjoyed his job. Being the headmaster of a school wasn't something those in his class of angel got to do. He was but a mere messenger, yet here he was, headmaster of a school. Sure, he shared the position with an Archdemon, and yes, that was highly annoying. Still, here he was, and he was glad for it.

With a little more bounce in his step than was required to seem natural, he slipped into the small guard room, which hadn't been manned all summer, and opened the gates with the push of a button. They wrought iron bars slid easily on a well oiled track, without so much as a creak. They clinked into place and he grinned. There. Job done. He left things the way they were and headed back onto the grounds. There were a few students still here from over break, those that didn't go home to enjoy the time. In a way he felt sorry for them, and it slightly concerned him. He didn't want this place to seem a prison or anything.

Though he supposed now wasn't the time to fret over it. The grounds were lush and green, the sky was clear. There wasn't any rain coming for a while from what he knew. That was sure to change though, getting so many children of both species together had a tendency to cause shifts in weather or some such phenomenon.

I'll be there to take your hurt
Even if I come off worse

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

((Rolling to see if she notices Az is out and about on the grounds))
Mei didn't notice her surrogate father was out and about on the grounds. She continued to enjoy herself casually and was glad that Ashtoreth had managed to sneak her some 'recreational supplies' over the break. Strangely enough over break, Abaddon decided he didn't wish to partake in such things anymore and it was laughable that he almost seemed like he wished he was an Angel rather than a demon half of the time. She laughed to herself as she thought about switching places with Abaddon for a day just to escape the pressure she felt was on her right now academically.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
GrandCreationist rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 12 Total: 15 (2-40)

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?
They were kids that I once knew...

Liz took a deep breath as the left the library, leaving behind the relaxing scents to come upon cleaner, fresher air. It was a really nice day out, she was glad for that. The sun was warm on her skin, the air was thicker out here than it'd been in the library. It took her a moment to get used to the change as she strode across the grounds. She let her hair down to fall about her shoulders, giving them more of a protective cover from the rays. Once again she stretched. How long had she been cooped up in there anyway? She really needed a better way of keeping track of time.

She let her eyes wander, noting the gates were open. Her eyes fell on Mei and a slight frown crossed her lips. Mei was a nice enough girl, but her habits exasperated Liz. Smoking that on campus? Really? She sighed and shrugged. It wasn't for her to judge though, she'd leave that to others. One couldn't really blame Mei, she had been raised by demons. It wasn't a secret around here. Liz wandered on, taking in the sights of all the flowers blooming late. Soon Fall would take over and they wouldn't be around to enjoy for another two seasons, though the place did have an appeal during the winter, it was always much more lovely in the Spring.

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

((Rolling to see if she notices Liz is out and about on the grounds))
Mei suddenly went rigid when she saw another Angel out on the campus grounds. It wasn't until after she had been spotted enjoying one of the many vices she had acquired during her stay with Ashtoreth and her son.
She looked at the joint and then back at Liz, and then back at the joint.
"I hope to God she doesn't tell Azzy... It might get me sent to my room without homework..." She laughed quietly to herself as she instinctively put the joint out against a nearby rock before rolling tossing it onto the campus lawn as she tried to play off her concern about how others saw her.
She didn't think Liz was the type to tattle, but she didn't think she was the type to be an accessory to her delinquency either so she wasn't going to press her luck.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
GrandCreationist rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 13 Total: 23 (2-40)

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

As he walked back across the grounds to his office, he spotted Mei, smiled, and waved at her. It was good to see her outside, enjoying the sunshine, or so he assumed. Mei was a good girl most of the time, and a great surrogate daughter. Every once in a while she had a wicked streak that he assumed was a side effect of living with demons. It was nothing that she wasn't later sorry for, however, so he wasn't too worried. Children would be children after all.

He passed Elizabeth a few moments later. "Hello, Liz, ready for a new year?" She raised an eyebrow and smiled at the girl. She gave him a nod and a smile and continued on. Well, that was better than the meek yeses he used to get from her when she'd first graduated up from the Junior Academy. Any progress was good progress. And speaking of progress... he had papers to fill out.

Even if I come off worse

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

((Rolling to see if she notices Az waving at her))

Mei was too busy avoiding Az to notice he waved. She figured maybe it was safer to lurk closer to the building. That way she might look sort of social. Az had been getting after her lately for spending too much time alone, but if he knew her only friend was Abaddon it wouldn't go over too well either.
In the meantime she sat down on one of the short brick dividers in the immediate courtyard and tried to enjoy the high still coursing through her veins.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
X-Yami-no-Ko-X rolled 3 20-sided dice: 14, 1, 17 Total: 32 (3-60)

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image

Talya Schwarz

Oh my paper rose, strike a borrowed pose

((Rolling to notice Liz, Az, and Mei))

Talya walked up tot he gates. 'Well this is where he told me to go,' she thought as she looked around. She huffed as she walked through the gates. "So where the hell am I supposed to go?" she grumbled to herself."Why did I listen to that crazy ol' cooc?" Her blue eyes landed on a brunette but it was the girl with black hair that really caught her eye. While they really didn't share the same style, she looked like they would "get along" better than with the brunette. She sighed. 'Seriously. Why did I come here again?'

And they'll never know your frail truth

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Amon_Afolayan rolled 4 20-sided dice: 18, 6, 13, 12 Total: 49 (4-80)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

((Rolling to notice Az, Mei, Liz and Talya))
Abaddon headed out onto the grounds and saw Az first and foremost. He wondered just how the guy would take it if he knew Ashtoreth was pressuring her son to romance his daughter.
He contemplated it briefly and figured it might get his mother off his case for a while, or it would likely get him killed. Both were viable options.
"Hey, Head Master dude." Abaddon began as he headed towards him, "Got a minute? I need some advice."
He didn't mind that he totally interrupted a conversation between Liz and Az... He had to lay the ground work to get Az to forbid Mei to be anywhere near him.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image

Az raised an eyebrow and turned around, hearing his name. "Hello Abaddon. Of course I have time. What is it?" He could hardly come up with a plausible reason that the demon boy, who belonged to his arch neme- er... co-head, would have to talk to him. "Something wrong?" A light frown crossed his face. Surely nothing had been upset just before the beginning of the semester, thought that might actually par for the course in a school like this.

Even if I come off worse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:18 pm

"Can we talk in private?" He said realizing having this conversation in public might ruin his chances with just about any girl within hearing distance, "It is kind of a personal matter."
Abaddon tried to smile without it looking devious and he hoped Az wouldn't see through him.
He had one horrible idea, and hoped it would work. It would be a little more drastic than his previous plan, but it was at least a plan.

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image

Az frowned lightly, then nodded. This seemed more serious than he'd hoped. There was that feeling in his stomach, that queasy one that made things seem all the more drastic when looked back upon. "How about we head to my office then?" He gestured the way, then led at a quick pace, might as well get this over with quick, whatever it was.

Even if I come off worse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:31 pm

"Thank you." Abaddon said as he followed Az back into the school building.
This had to work or he would have to take more drastic measures and the more drastic attempts would cause a lot more trouble than Abaddon liked.
This one would potentially give Az a stroke, but a stroke for Az beat being stuck in a forced marriage in Abaddon's eyes. He was sure Mei would agree with avoiding marriage at all costs, so his attempt would not be in vain.

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

((Rolling to see if she notices Az and Abaddon heading into the school building together))

Mei was still to distracted to notice Az and Abaddon heading into the school building. She just stared off into the sky and reminisced about being back home in Japan with the priests that had raised her considering her parents didn't often live in the normal world as they were generally only on earth when summoned. Instead she thought of the first time she met her parents by accident when she was wounded and taken in by a band of uncoordinated Samurai and their consorts.
She smiled lightly at the thought of seeing them again, albeit unlikely.

Its the last time

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas