Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuuta shook his head as he briefly left his shrine to go find his brother. He didn't think that there were any torus today, but even so, the shrine was about as clean and neat as he could keep it right now. After the silly lion brothers had broken it, Yuuta had taken the time to make sure it couldn't be knocked over again....hopefully. He wasn't about to ask anyone to test it. Yuuta was not going to sit through the agonizing wait of getting a new shrine stone and reorganizing the offerings that hadn't been destroyed when the rock rolled onto them.

"Taro!" Yuuta huffed, the normally calm brother a little irritated at his twin. That male just...had issues, and he wasn't handling them right. Yuuta himself had his own denial issues, but at least he didn't....make some interesting choices from them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:11 pm
User Image

Taro was in a bad place. He was tangled up with too many females and none of them were very happy- though he never heard Hikaru complain. And Mitsu and Kumi seemed more disappointed than unhappy.. maybe it was just Faina, but surprisingly, that was enough to upset the normally arrogant, easy-going leopard.

He'd spent a while trying to avoid any and all colorful creatures, fearing one of them would be someone he knew. Then, when he was satisfied with his hiding, he paced. And grumbled. Mostly about Faina and how harsh and annoying she was being. His pacing and grumbling came to a sudden stop when Taro was sure he heard someone call his name.

"Huh?"

He looked around for a moment, frowned, and went back to pacing.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:23 pm
Yuuta continued walking when he had called for his brother, so even though he didn't hear a reply he just...kept walking. If what he thought was all true, Taro was probably hiding from everyone. Inadvertantly, even Salma, if she needed something from him, but Yuuta couldn't imagine that Taro would hide from her on purpose. No, there was a pair of adorable little leotah girls thatgave too much evidence of Taro's mistake. Not thinking about the possible future goofed that up for him.

"Hey, Taro!" Yuuta growled, thinking that he was walking towards someone walking around. It had to be Taro, who would hide so far away? His nose twitched, seeing if he could smell out his brother from all the lush jungle foliage that surrounded him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:29 pm
Taro heard his name again and so he stopped, and this time he looked around harder. He still didn't see anybody and, though they didn't sound very happy to be calling his name, the voice didn't make him panic. That really only meant it could be one person.

"Yuuta?" he blurted, straightening himself up.

Please, please don't be coming to give a lecture. Please.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:36 pm
Ah. There he was. Yuuta altered his path just a bit as he was getting closer to Taro, making sure that he would intercept him in case he decided to run. He didn't think so, since where else would Taro go?

"Finally," the silver leopard grumbled. "You're getting too good at hiding, brother." He sat down with a bit off a huff, his teal eyes looking into the same coloured ones.

"So. I came to find out from you what rumors are true."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:49 pm
Ah, the rumors. He didn't think so many were going around about him, it made it easy for him to guess what he was talking about. And made it even more likely his brother was here to lecture him, but that might be better than anybody else lecturing him. Or there might be a better chance of deflecting.

"Oh, Yuuta," he said, trying hard not to whine but failing, "You're my brother, please be on my side!"

This was why he really shouldn't be a father. He was obviously terrible at taking care of himself and acting like a grown up. In truth, it could be pretty minimal, being involved with one's offspring.. but it was hard when they were in the same pride. That, he decided, was his big mistake.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:54 pm
Yuuta....just laughed. He couldn't help it, once he heard what his brother said!

"Well, then, I guess at least most of them are true," he finally said once he caught his breath. He looked at his brother, feeling a bit sorry for him. He wasn't really bad, just a bit careless and thoughtless about some things.

"You know I'll support you, though I'm not sure I'll be on your 'side'." He looked at Taro for one serious moment. "Its Faina, right? Chewing out your a**? Or those two adorable girls never leaving you alone?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 pm
Laughter wasn't what he expected and that was almost more frustrating than any lecture would have been. With a glare, Taro puffed out his chest.. but he deflated at the mention of Faina, Mitsu and Kumi.

"Well, yeah," he muttered, "And everybody else seems to be all grumpy and judgey."

That may have been mostly in his head. But it didn't make it any more pleasant. Stupid .. everybody.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:05 pm
"I don't know, you look pretty grumpy right now yourself," he said, narrowing his eyes as he peered at Taro, his face getting closer and closer...

"Hm. Well. I can't help you with Faina. Clearly your attempt to drive her away from you didn't work. If the little girls bother you, just send them to Uncle Yuuta, I'll try to keep them occupied." He shook his head. "They'll be big enough to take care of themselves soon enough, but you gotta be a little more careful with yourself, Taro."

Oops, there was the 'lecture', or even just part of it. Oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:15 pm
Taro frowned when Yuuta rightly called what happened an attempt to drive Faina away. He didn't like to admit it but that was what it was.. and it didn't work. He couldn't figure that out, why it wouldn't work. Faina was obviously angry. He just didn't understand.

He was drawn from his confused mental grumbling when Yuuta referred to himself as 'uncle'. He'd almost forgotten this affected his family, not just himself. Because, well, the girls were family.

"What do I do?"

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:25 pm
Yuuta shook his head. "Well, maybe you should seem a little more caring towards the girls than you have been?" Though their mother was so sweet, he didn't think that they'd hold anything against their father. Really, Taro lucked out on that front, and Hikaru wasn't really interested in anything more but silly teasing. If she had wanted to claim Taro.....Faina might have gone insane.

It still didn't seem like it was his place to knock Taro over the head and say that Faina must love him. He'd just deny it. "At least, do what you can. Come talk to me if you need to unload a rant or something, I'll be here to listen."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:34 pm
"I don't know how to be a father," he said dumbly, frowning and trying to think of their father but not coming up with anything particularly useful, "And won't that make things worse? I mean.."

Taro trailed off. He had gotten himself into quite a mess and it was impossible to prioritize properly. He didn't understand why Faina was so mad and still talking to him. He didn't understand why he cared so much. And the idea of being more active in the lives of his daughters was just terrifying.

"Ugh."

He flopped onto the ground to show he was giving up.

"Do you need anything moved?"

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:43 pm
Yuuta laughed again. It seemed like Taro was going to beat himself up more about it than Yuuta would, though the yellow leopard probably wasn't going to find the right answers. Oh well.

"Actually, I think I could use your help," he said, hoping to help get Taro's mind off of his girl-troubles. "If you come with me back to my shrine, I'll show you just what I need."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:46 pm
Taro hesitated, weighing the pros and cons of leaving his hiding spot to go and help Yuuta. If he was looking for himself, he'd start at his brother's shrine.. but he couldn't stay here forever and working was a good way to take his mind off things.

"OK," he said, pushing himself back up to his feet, "Nobody else knocked it down, have they?"

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:52 pm
Yuuta laughed. "No! Thank goodness too. If those two boys did that again....even if Salma is their mother, they wouldn't ever be comfortable again once I was done with them. One destroyed shrine is enough in my life. No, I've been getting so many offerings lately that I think a smaller stone next to it may help even it out...and you've nothing better to do." He nudges his twin with his shoulder, teasing him.  
[IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff