Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: 386 days later Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:03 pm
The Story

15 days before the third anniversary of the start of the Clone Wars, a plot set in motion at least a decade before by the Dark lord of the Sith Darth Sidious. When the clones first appeared almost completely out of thin air some questions were asked, "Where did they come from?" "How did we obtain so many troops ready for combat?" "How can we afford them?" These questions were ignored once it was reported that the Separatist had quintillion's of battle droids waiting to be released upon the citizens of the republic. The threat of an impending doom at the hands of a mechanized force, along with a series of accidents to those would would not stop questioning the origin of the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR).

The casualties were incredibly heavy for both sides after the first Battle of Geonosis. As the war continued to rage the Republic numbers were beginning to thin and things were starting to look grim, clones even began to realize that the way the war was being fought that it would wind up with one clone per planet and a single Jedi per system, meanwhile there had been nothing close to the quintillion's of droids reported to be at the enemies disposal. Near the end of the second year the CIS attacked the capitol city-planet of Coruscant positive that with the GAR spread so thin through the galaxy the planet would fall with ease effectively ending the war. Unbeknownst to all Palatine had a second clone army breed on the moon known as Centax 2. This new army numbered in the billions it crushed the CIS in orbit above the planet and its ground forces beat back the landing parties. The war was as far as the galaxy was concerned was over, the remaining jedi and the original Kamino grown clones were simply wiping up the last pockets of separatist resistance. Things are never simple though, the Jedi council became aware that the greatest sith threat they had ever known was right under their noses'. Master Windu along with Jedi masters Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin, went to capture the Darth Sidious, they failed. When the bodies were found in his office it was declared the Jedi had betrayed the Republic and so contingency order 66 was carried out.

Order 66: In the event of Jedi officers acting against the interests of the Republic, and after receiving specific orders verified as coming directly from the Supreme Commander (Chancellor), GAR commanders will remove those officers by lethal force, and command of the GAR will revert to the Supreme Commander (Chancellor) until a new command structure is established.

The Jedi order was all but destroyed, those who survived went into hiding, the Empire rose to power virtually unchallenged. A year has passed since the fateful day of the great jedi purge, the Empire is in power, it has a garrison in every system and it will crush any who foolishly try to oppose them. The Empires reign is still new, there may be enough people left loyal to the Republic to try and overthrow its rule, or will the galaxy fall to the tyranny of the Emperor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:31 pm
Profiles

Name:
Appearance: (Give me some details, or picture. we can all imagine what your armor looks like.)
Profession:
Skill set: (What skills if any do you have. Slicing, medical, mechanic. Anything that makes you more useful than a gun for hire.)
Faction:
History:

Factions

Empire

They are the new order of the Galaxy, what they say is the law and anyone foolish enough to stand in their way is met with a violent end. Most of the republic citizens simply accepted them, they provide security and opportunities in advancement as long as you obey the laws. They have a standing bounty on any information leading to the capture of members of the rebellion, and an even higher price for any of the surviving jedi.

etc

Rebellion/Republic

Outlaws and criminals to most, freedom fighters and heroes to others. They strive to end the tyranny of the Empire by all means possible. They are a small force, infiltrators, spy's, politicians, clones who refused to betray their jedi commanders, and of course a few jedi who survived the purge. Open admittance to being a member is nearly a death sentence.
1 Tamwyn Lysovan
2 CA-457, or “Dagger”
3 Silvi E'laan
4 Sirak Sey
etc

Mercenaries
Mandalorian commandos, heavy handed thugs, renegade droids it doesn't matter who you are or what your past holds. You may be sought after for knowledge of a battlefield, the ability to fix a malfunctioning hyperdrive, or a simple bounty hunt. You'll take any job you want, whether its for pay, or just that good feeling in the pit of your stomach. Both sides are hiring, the Empire has its near limitless resources at its disposal, but the Republic offers a place in their order once its has over thrown the Empire

1 Talor Kharzine
2 Sirak Sey
etc

The Undecided
You have yet to pick your side in this war, or perhaps you simply want to live your life without any conflict, but we all know that this war will reach everyone even if they try to avoid it. You can be any one, surviving jedi, dancing girl, astromech droid, or force forbid a gungan. (My idea of a starting point for anyone who comes in late, or those who simply want to wait to pick a side)

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

knux5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:01 pm
The smoke was still rising, that was the first thing he noticed. The smoke from the Jedi Temple attack was still fresh, and still hung over Coruscant like a ghastly coat. It really was an exclamation point on the growing Empire of Palpatine's, the wreck of the Temple. The bodies were recently removed, but the evidence of Imperial involvement was incontrovertible. The visor traced the evidence of blades being used...and the multiple body marks all over the now defunct beacon room. Clone assassins had been here...

"Good...now where did they go afterward?" the clone assassin asked himself as his visor began to scan around the area. This was a more...personal endeavor for Dagger, as he was trying to track down the remaining assassins. The reason for this was twofold: eliminate if they couldn't be persuaded to turn on the Empire, or persuade them to aid the Rebellion he'd come in contact with. There were more than a few on 'Imperial Center' and that was a good thing...the bad thing was the fact that the entire planet was crawling with Stormtroopers. As he started to trace the evidence, he packed his sniper rifle up and got out of the temple ruins as fast as possible. The fact that he'd managed to sneak in there was a wonder in and of itself to him, with the Imperials having so many guards around.

He should've said they had too many guards around, seeing as some of them now had smoking holes or puncture wounds in their armor. Heh, all too easy. That made him pause, as he looked around…his natural paranoia starting to take hold. Someone will have heard the shots and stabs, and he doubled his efforts as he began to break out in a sprint. His systems kept tracing the sparse evidence of feet moving away, specifically focused on assassin feet. He was keeping a low profile, as he melded into the crowds of people that kept moving around. No one bothered him, mostly because he wasn’t wearing his kama or his regular helm or armor. A stolen Stormtrooper’s armor sufficed for him, and the sniper rifle in parts was in a carrying case on his back. To the outside, he was just a regular trooper on business. His vibro-blades were under the gauntlets, waiting to spring out…

They would probably have the opportunity, given the current climate. The Imps arrested anyone who even looked suspicious…and that included all forms of non-human. He wasn’t in the clear though, and he knew it. Someone was bound to get curious as to why a Stormtrooper was returning from the Temple, looking dusty…

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 pm
"Looks like I win again boys." the devaronian smiled blowing a ring of smoke into the air pulling all the single use cred chips to him. "You imp boys really cant play a hand of Pazak to save your bloody arse's you know that right? Don't worry i'm done taking your money for tonight." He slid all of the credits into a knapsack and slung it over his shoulder. Vet quickly lifted and downed his entire mug of ale and made his way out into the night.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Sirak took a sip of his drink and watched as the Devaronian swindled the imperial's admin by the look of things, clones aswell. It had barely been a year but the jedi were now evil if not near extinct, Chancellor Palpatine, or Emperor Palpatine as he was now known changed a few new paint jobs new comm codes and the entire galaxy was a whole new place. The padawan had really ran out of things to do on the planet, he was no longer safe here but they needed supplies and a new contract.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:41 pm
From the console of the Firebrand orbiting the planet, Silvi sliced the access codes to the personal computer of an Imperial officer stationed there. The captain of the light freighter had been pacing the bridge, waiting for the young Twi'lek woman to finish slicing.

"I'm in. Let's see... Ooh, he's a Grand Moff. Sounds fancy. That means he's important, right?" she called out to the captain.

"Please be serious." he said, crossing his arms.

Silvi laughed.
"Yeah, yeah. Look -- he's going to a banquet this evening at nineteen-hundred hours. Apparently the Imps are meeting with some ambassadors from a remote planet in the Outer Rim."

Her captain leaned over her shoulder to check it out for himself.

"What do you think they're up to?" he asked.

Silvi shrugged. The answer seemed obvious to her. "What do you think? Best guess is that they'll put up a diplomatic front with the aliens, make them think that they're allies, and then colonize their planet and systematically eradicate their entire cultural identity and way of life. You know, the usual." she said, chuckling darkly.

Captain Errol raised an eyebrow at her bitterness and the way she tried to cover it up by laughing. He was wise enough not to add fuel to this fire by questioning her immediate jumping to conclusions. Of course the Empire was notorious for pulling stunts like that, and of course the young Twi'lek had been a victim of it and would naturally assume it was the same situation, but he wasn't entirely sold. What if the Empire wasn't fronting about an alliance with an unknown planet? What if they truly were about to gain some dangerous allies? This was something that needed further investigation.

"I need someone to infiltrate that meeting, Silvi..."

The lekku on Silvi's head twitched when he said her name in that way. She knew exactly what he wanted her to do, and she didn't like it.

"No." she said curtly, lekku swinging side to side as she shook her head vigorously. "I-- won't it be easier to just bug one of the guests? That I can do. But there is no way that I am going to pose as the 'entertainment' for a group of drunk, lecherous Imperials."

"Silvi. You know just as well as I do that their sensors will be able to detect anything. Security's tight for officially sanctioned meetings."

Silvi crossed her arms and pouted, not even wanting to look at him.

"This goes against everything I believe in, Captain. I can't believe you would even ask--" And suddenly an idea flashed into her mind, as indicated by the way she stopped mid sentence and the smile that crossed her lips. "Although... remember when I was talking about the new microchips, and the nano x-90 adapters? It's been ages since I've had any new parts..."

Errol squeezed her shoulder affectionately, glad that it only took a handful of computer parts to get Silvi to do most anything. "Go ahead and send me a list of what you need and I'll order something nice for you. Just promise that you won't hate me for this."

"Too late." Silvi teased, beginning to skim the personal messages of the Imperial officer, blue eyes widening as she read the correspondence between him and the daughter of a Sith Lord.
"Wow! I was right about the lecherous part!" she exclaimed, calling out as Errol had already started down the corridors. He held up a hand as if to say "I don't want to know." Silvi laughed, shamelessly reading all of the passionate love letters between the two. This was going to be an interesting evening...  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:03 pm
Coruscant - Docking platfrom U-63

Talor grunted with disgust as he watched the crew that was loading his ship with various supplies, the droids that were refueling the ship, and the imperial who was in charge of the whole mess. "You boys couldn't me any more incompetent if you tried." he muttered as the same team of workers failed to find the right crate of supplies. Once they had finally finished getting the last crate on board, and the Imperial handed him an invoice and he quickly scribbled his name across the datapad. Talor watched as the crew made there way out of sight before pulling out his comlink and raising to his lips "Sirak, lets go we've got a job and supplies, meet me at the platfrom."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:01 pm
Coruscant - Bartered Bantha en-route to Docking platfrom U-63

"Sirak, lets go we've got a job and supplies, meet me at the platfrom."

"I'll be there soon Captain." The zabrak finished his drink and stood up pulling his hood back over his head and started back towards the docks.

He made it several blocks on foot before it was obvious he had some one following him. His eyes were scanning the buildings trying to find a blind alley, he was going to confront this pursuer, there between the factory and the storage facility. The zabrak made the sharp turn right and drew his blaster, the man following him was dressed in the standard armor of the storm troopers "s**t..." he muttered when the man raised his rifle, on instinct he reached out to the force and smashed him into the wall Sirak fired his blaster several times into the chest plate of the trooper. He placed his hand on the troopers neck and when he felt no pulse he took of running towards the docks and pulled out his comlink. "Boss we have a problem...."  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:56 pm
Firebrand - Orbiting Coruscant

In preparation for the mission, Silvi had to go under the operating table again to remove her visible cybernetic implants. Though there were still pieces that couldn't be removed, as they were embedded in her brain, it was unlikely that the sensors would detect anything abnormal, as it wasn't unknown for even slaves to have cybernetics, usually a tracking device to make sure that they didn't run away.
"You sure you don't want me to outfit you with some augmentations?" Silvi asked her captain, who had been overseeing the surgery.
Errol laughed. "So that you can slice into my receptors when you're angry with me? No thank you." he joked. Silvi understood his hesitation, and even she had to add several layers of encryption to ensure that if she were ever captured no one would be able to access the data in her cybernetics.
She swung her legs over and hopped off the operating table.
"So... you really want me to do this thing? I don't have any training in covert operations, and you know I'm lousy at keeping my mouth shut..."
"If there were someone else available to do the job, do you really think I'd be sending you?" he asked seriously.
Silvi didn't even bother responding. She knew all too well that the rebellion was stretched thin enough as it was. She just wished that she didn't have to be the one to do this particular job. Silvi was better working behind the scenes, making explosives and cybernetics and upgrading the outdated droids they had. Though this was a very important meeting and the fate of the galaxy could depend on that intel... unless it truly was just another mundane diplomatic meeting.
Silvi knew that getting herself into that room wasn't going to be the problem. She was more worried about how they were going to get out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:39 pm

User Image User Image User Image

"What is it kid? Are you bringing me some drunk dancer again? You still owe me for the cleaning bill from last time." Talor shook his head in dismay it was not a happy memory, some how the Zabrak talked three different women to join him back at the ship, some combination of alcohol, bar food, and spice lead to one hell of a mess. "It took two different cleaning teams, and over five hours to get the smell out not to mention the stains..." he trailed off when he saw the Zabrak barreling towards him, there was a look of fear on his face that the man had not seen since the kid had joined his crew. "What the hell happened kid!"  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:08 pm
Coruscant - en-route to Docking platfrom U-63

Sirak kept running, he could hear the captain over the comlink but he was too afraid that he was being followed to stop and answer him. The padawan was still holding on to the force fueling himself so that he could sprint the entire way to the ship. "Boss, I uhm I killed a storm trooper...."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:28 am
Coruscant - Firebrand to Docking Platform

Silvi waited until after she had briefed the team on what they needed to know before changing into her disguise. And she was glad that she had done that, because after she stepped onto the bridge wearing a skimpy two piece dancer's outfit, she could tell by the catcalls and whistles that there was no way that any of them would take her seriously until she was changed again. She rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, yeah. Just remember it doesn't matter what I'm wearing; I'm still fully capable of smashing your face in."
This was met with a few laughs, but for the most part the whistling stopped. Some eyes were staring at the Twi'lek's curvaceous figure, others were staring at the faded scars all over her body, including the branding that was at the nape of her neck, with the symbol of the cartel that she had belonged to. Silvi tried her hardest to ignore all of the attention that was on her, but it showed in the nervousness in her voice that she was way out of her comfort zone right now.
"Right, so I finished sending the false transmission to the real entertainment informing them of a change of plans, so they should be halfway to Geonosis by now. Let's land this ship already, it's cold on the bridge." she complained, hugging her bare shoulders.
The pilot took the ship out of orbit, and Errol opened a channel with the officer standing by at the docking platform.
"Just a freighter transporting some exotic goods from Ryloth, Mind clearing us for landing?"
The crew had already scrambled to make the vessel appear legitimate; luckily enough they already happened to be carrying a shipment of exotic spices and assorted goods from Ryloth. Silvi was to be another of these "exotic" goods. After a brief inspection the Imperial officer hailed them on the holocom again.
"All clear. Prepare for landing."
Silvi closed her eyes as they broke the atmosphere, having a very bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She didn't open them again until the engines stopped humming and the ship halted to a stop on the landing platform.
"Here goes nothing..." she muttered as Flint led her out of the airlock.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:44 pm

Talor's eyes danced around making sure no one was around to over hear what the younger man had just told him. "Don't worry about it kid, I've put my fair share of bucket head troops in the ground and left a few floating in the void." "We have a new job, and its still on the planet. Some Imp b*****d is getting a promotion and they want some plain clothes security. So get ready to be proper and polite."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:54 pm
Coruscant - Docking Bay -- > Atrium -- > En Route to Imperial Palace

As soon as the pair entered the atrium of the docking bay, they could overhear two Imperial officers mid-conversation.
"... and if that stupid dancer girl doesn't show up in the next half hour, Grand Moff Viljaan is not going to be happy..."
"We can't just replace her? What about Arnsi'i, from the palace--"
"No - he specifically wanted Daria, but maybe we could find another Twi'lek to fill her place..."
Flint grinned at Silvi as he led her in front of the Imperials.
"Now I hate to interrupt, but I couldn't help but overhear that the two of you were in need of some... entertainment?" he said, gesturing towards Silvi. The two officers eyed the Twi'lek woman up and down as though she were a cut of meat at the slaughterhouse.
"She's yours?" asked the taller officer.
"She could be yours. For the right price, of course."
"Hey, isn't that slavery?"
"No, she's no slave. That's illegal, the very suggestion offends me! No... she's an indentured servant."
"Semantics..."
The short, stout officer pointed at some of Silvi's scars.
"I don't know about this. Isn't she a little... damaged?"
The taller officer nodded. "Yeah, that means she tried to run away! Multiple times, it looks like..."
Flint smiled. "Ah, but it also means she got caught. She's not very good at running. Besides, no one would even notice the scars under the colored lights." he patted her head condescendingly. Silvi scowled. She was going to make sure to beat the tar out of Flint when all of this was over.
The two officers were still considering it.
"Well... can she dance?"
"Blindfolded while standing on top of a stampeding Bantha!" Silvi blurted out. Flint glared at her.
"What?! It was a dare!"
Flint ignored her and turned back to the men, who were thankfully chuckling at Silvi's little comment.
"Of course, if you only needed her for one night, I'm sure we could work something out..."
Both officers shook their heads almost simultaneously. If they were going to use Silvi, they had to keep her at the palace, not allow her to go back to that shady character if she happened to pick anything up.
The first officer looked at Flint again, crossing his arms.
"Now, why are you so desperate to get rid of her? Something wrong with the girl?"
Flint laughed. "No, not desperate. Just happened to come across an opportune moment, and I know the Empire pays well for the finer things. Besides, she's not my type. Or rather, not my color. I've always had a soft spot for the purple ones, you know what I mean?"
"Right..."
"So are you taking her or not? I'm in no rush, but a little bird tells me that you two are..."

The officers took a moment to discuss it amongst themselves in private, finally going back to Flint and deciding to pay him a considerable sum of credits for the Twi'lek. The "indentured servant" and her fake papers were handed over to the Imperials while Flint walked away considerably richer. Though if Silvi was going to have any say in it, she'd be getting the bigger share, after having to degrade herself like this. Silvi was brought to the massive conglomerate that was the new Imperial Palace of Coruscant, where she was told she was to be dancing at a party in one of the many private cantinas.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:33 pm
Coruscant - Imperial Palace

Talor shifted uncomfortably in the imperial officer uniform he had been given to help him blend in with the rest of those in attendance. He looked down at the stack of ribbons that he had been given, they weren't quite as many as he would have had if he had enrolled in the Imperial Navy.

He took a narrow but tall glass from a scantily clad serving girl and took a sip, mingling with the occasional imperial of lower rank. It was all quiet so far, he looked up to the rafters watching the sliver of a shadow that was his crew mate.  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff