Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Night Has a Thousand Eyes...and the Day Only One.

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for the Night World 

Tags: Shapeshifters, Night World, L.J. Smith, Vampires, Witches 

Reply ♔ ♕☽☾Characters☽☾♔ ♕
Night World N.P.C. Center

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:50 pm
The Night World N.P.C. Center is a place for non-player characters to be used and stored, and even adopted if someone wishes to own the character and use him/her to his/her liking.

To get your own N.P.C. on the list, just P.M. me this format of the character, and you may even send a picture along with it.

Generic skeleton:

[size=10][u]My name is[/u] :: [b](First, middle, last)[/b]
[u]My aliases and nicknames are[/u] :: [b](must be an appropriate name)[/b]
[u]I've blown out this many candles[/u] :: [b](age range or exact age.)[/b]
[u]I am obviously a[/u] :: [b](Gender)[/b]
[u]Appearance[/u] :: [b](optional)[/b]
[u]My species[/u] :: [b](Human/Vampire/Werewolf/ect.)[/b]
[u]Other[/u] :: [b](relationships, occupations, etc.)[/b][/size]

Full-character profile skeleton:

[align=center][size=10][color=YOU-CHOOSE]•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾[u]My name is[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(First, middle, last)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]My aliases and nicknames are::[/u]☽☾ [b]☼(must be an appropriate name)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]My birthday is[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(Month / Day / Year)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]I've blown out this many candles[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(Age)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]I am obviously a[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(Gender)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]My hair color[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(color)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]My eyes are[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(color)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]Appearance[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(picture)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]I weigh this much[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(Weight)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]I'm this tall[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(Height)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]My species[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(Human/Vampire/Werewolf/ect.)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]My terrible past[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(Bio. note: it doesn't have to be terrible, it can be a nice past. Please make it a short paragraph. If you just put they don't remember, it won't cut it.)☼[/b]
☽☾[u]I am played by[/u]☽☾ :: [b]☼(Username)☼[/b]
•°o.O O.o°•[/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:51 pm
Vampires: Lamia

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Rois Belladonna Redwood.☼
☽☾My aliases and nicknames are::☽☾ ☼Rose, Bloody Rose, Lady in Red, My Bloody Mistress, Mistress, Lady, and Rosie.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼May, 31, 2987 B.C.☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼5000 (in 2013).☼
☽☾I am obviously a☽☾ :: ☼woman.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼red.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼green.☼
☽☾Appearance☽☾ :: User Image
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼132 lbs☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5' 4".☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Lamia vampire.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Born in Egypt as a foreign beauty, a goddess from Scotland, Rois lived a peaceful life with her parents and two older sisters. The family enjoyed a life of breeding human slaves, particularly when they found hunters in their midst. Cruel and unrelenting, the Redwoods "bred" the hunters with each other, included father and daughter, mother and son, brother and sister, uncle and niece, aunt and nephew, and many other combinations. They did this with a certain hunter family that was captured as prisoners of war from Sparta. Rois didn't know who the family was until she picked out a boy from them that she wanted as her personal human slave. He incited her with his icy blue eyes and stoic stare. It was love at first sight for her. The boy, who protected his twin from her and the other Night World people employed on the plantation along the Nile, took every beating and abuse—physical, psychological, and sexual—that they would muster. He was used as a source of business, becoming a prostitute for the Redwoods, and a spy, thief, and whatever else they decided. Rois, impressed by the boy's silence through the years as he grew over the years and became her servant and guard, decided he would become her husband, and she employed the help of a very old vampire to help her because she wanted children by her servant. Through a blood-tie and Change, the boy became her husband, but still her slave. He fathered her four sons, Bramble, Castor, Black Yew, and Jasper.☼
☽☾I am played by☽☾ :: ☼(For adoption or N.C.P use)☼
•°o.O O.o°•

My name is :: Quartz Hare Dogwood.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Quart.
I've blown out this many candles :: 150-200.
I am obviously a :: woman.
Appearance :: A vampire in her forties, she has steel-gray hair and eyes with frown-lines on her forehead.
My species :: Lambia vampire.
Other :: Secretary of Ani Redwood.

My name is :: Opal Aradia Redfern.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Opal.
I've blown out this many candles :: Late thirties.
I am obviously a :: Female.
Appearance :: A vampiress of dark brown-red hair, a severe face, and midnight blue eyes.
Other :: Mother of Molly Redfern, works as a psychologist. Lives mostly out of state.

My name is :: Gunnel Larkspur Redfern.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Gunnel.
I've blown out this many candles :: Early forties.
I am obviously a :: Male.
Appearance :: A vampire with short red hair and golden, hawk-like eyes.
Other :: Father of Molly Redfern, works as a P.I. investigator, travels a lot. Has dirt on everyone. Works for the council itself sometimes.

My name is :: Narcissus Alder Rasmussen.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Alder, no one knows his first name save for some family and people who knew him when he was younger.
I've blown out this many candles :: Later thirties to early forties.
Appearance :: A tall man with black hair and dark brown eyes.
Other :: Father of Corrine and Corveus Rasmussen and uncle of Molly Redfern, spends his time outside the country, works as an attorney.

My name is :: Madder Wisteria Rasmussen.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Wisteria.
I've blown out this many candles :: Later thirties to early forties.
I am obviously a :: Female
Appearance :: A pretty, but stern-looking woman with blonde hair and amethyst eyes.
My species :: Lambia vampire
Other :: Mother of Corrine and Corveus Rasmussen and aunt of Molly Redfern, spends her time traveling and works as an au pair for children of affluent parents.

My name is :: Crowley Larkspur Stillman.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Lark, Stillman.
I've blown out this many candles :: thirties.
Appearance :: A slender and fit-looking policeman with dark brown hair and dark green eyes.
Other :: Cop at the homicide unit, likes hassling and harassing Franco Montero and Gustavo Mansilla. Does his job well otherwise.

My name is :: Jason Locust Rasmussen.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Jackson.
I've blown out this many candles :: Mid twenties to early thirties.
I am obviously a :: Male,
Appearance :: A tall, handsome young man with jet-black hair and piercing changing eyes.
My species :: Lambia vampire
Other :: Older cousin of Corveus and Corrine Rasmussen and Molly Redfern. Works at the homicide unit, enjoys taking credit and playing with the human cops but does his job well otherwise. Likes messing with Franco Montero since he just made detective. Known for being competitive and likes being the one to crack a case, dislikes when someone else gets the 'spotlight' or beats him at anything especially humans.

My name is :: Laurent Carson Blackthorn.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Larry.
I've blown out this many candles :: 18.
I am obviously a :: man.
Appearance :: A tall young man with dark blond hair and grey eyes and fair skin.
My species :: Lambia.
Other :: Older brother of Mackenzie Blackthorn.

My name is :: Mackenzie Brian Blackthorn
My aliases and nicknames are :: Mac
I've blown out this many candles :: 14
I am obviously a :: Male
Appearance :: A tall teenager with sandy blonde hair and grey-blue eyes.
My species :: Vampire -lamia-
Other :: Online-friend of Spencer Lockwood. Runaway but not a foster kid. Shared a placement with Spencer and Klaus in which the foster father put them in a fight club with other boys and placed bets on who would win. He nearly beat Spencer senseless once when they were forced to fight. Not much else is known about him. He thinks Spencer an idiot because of how easy he trusts people and Klaus a psycho, they talk sometimes because they visit the same pages and both know Truman and some of the other kids and teens and young adults Spencer knows.

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:51 pm
Vampires: Made

My name is :: Richard Louis Finch.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Rick.
I've blown out this many candles :: 234.
Appearance :: A young man in his late teens or early twenties with thick, dark-brown hair and brown eyes and a tattoo of a black rose below his left ear.
My species :: Made vampire.
Other :: He originally was born in New England in Rhode Island, moved to Maryland, and then settle down in New York when he married his childhood sweetheart after they eloped together. He had one son before he was turned into a vampire by a local vampire looking for goons to do his bidding. His wife and son were killed by the local vampire because he refused to cooperate. The de Loup pack discovered this crime and punished the vampire for his offenses. Since then, Officer Finch has worked under the de Loup Pack and for the city's law enforcement.

My name is ::
My aliases and nicknames are ::
I've blown out this many candles ::
I am obviously a ::
Appearance ::
My species :: Made vampire.
Other ::

My name is :: Alexander Henry Sanders
My aliases and nicknames are :: Al, Sanders
I've blown out this many candles :: sixteen years old. Was turned at 14.
Appearance :: User Image
My species :: Made Vampire
Other :: An illegal vampire turned against his will he is hiding from the council, Lynn took him in because he had nowhere else to go, his family and past is mostly unknown. He is a shy and passive boy who doesn't talk much and is bullied and dominated by some of the other Night World kids at the home and some of the human ones. He is best friends with Cessily Nightwing, Riley Black, and Kikyo Howlett and often hangs around them. He attends the local high school for now though he doesn't age so it's not sure if he'll stay. He is often one of the ones to get pushed around both at the home and school.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:52 pm
Shapeshifters

My name is :: Henry David de Loup.
My aliases and nicknames are :: The Silver Fang.
I've blown out this many candles :: 45.
Appearance :: Tall, black hair, blue eyes, and muscular.
My species :: Shifter wolf.
Other :: Head of de Loup family, father of James, Michelle, Cartiye, and Charles, husband of Marie Anne de Loup, and captain of the C.I. police unit.

My name is :: Marie Anne Sylvia de Loup.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Marie or Anne.
I've blown out this many candles :: 43.
Appearance :: Short, black hair, green eyes, and lithe.
My species :: Noble Shifter-wolf.
Other :: Mate of Henry de Loup, mother of James, Michelle, Cartiye, and Charles, and Soulham Police Department's State medical examiner.
[

My species :: Shapeshifter.

My name is :: Tsume Okami
My aliases and nicknames are :: Tsume; Okami; 'Kami;
I've blown out this many candles :: 18
Appearance :: Kami
My species :: Wolf Shapeshifter.
Other :: Student at the local Soulham schools. Bass player of the teenage band Loup Garou, along with Remy, Alf, Ralph, and Skyler Harvelle. He plays bass guitar. Playground bully of Sam Takahashi and Skyler Harvelle, as well as the misfits of Soulham. Got in a fight with Kyon once, both boys came out bloddied and scraped. Tolerant of humans due to Ralph's view of them but not above being a jerk at times, especially when around Skyler and Sam or in the company of his bandmates. He is the only member of Loup Garou who isn't ( even part) werewolf. The Okamis ( 狼 ) are a line of wolf shifters of Japanese origins. He has reservations about weres being beneath other shifters but was won over by Ralph. Fairly popular in the high school

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Arsalan Nathan Pride.☼
☽☾My aliases and nicknames are::☽☾ ☼Alan -his family and close friends-
Arsalan-everyone else-☼

☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼November 10, 1970.☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼45.☼
☽☾I am obviously a☽☾ :: ☼Male.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Blonde.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Green.☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼145 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5'9'.'☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Shapeshifter Lion Noble.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Second son of Sundatta and Leandra Pride, he has been head of the Pride family since his father's death and his brother's demise from the family. The Pride family is old, noble, and mostly neutral, producing as many dark children as it does light ones each generation (and the rest stay in between). Prides are extremely loyal to one another, and because of this, after Arsalan and Arielle defected to Daybreak, most will help out and cover for CD (even if they aren't all Daybreakers), note help out can mean anything, however, from hiding someone to killing someone. Prides are also known for marrying outside of lion or even feline shifters and from outside the country, which is how they end up with tigers, lions, bears, monkeys, and even fox shifters popping up along the family tree as well as names like Taka Malao or Takashi (from different countries and languages).
Arsalan grew up to be a warrior for his family, his older brother assuming his place as head of family. Arsalan's brother wanted to lead the family into a war against Daybreak and saw humans as their ancestors had. After a fight for territory took their younger brother, Arsalan challenged his older brother for the title of head of the family and won. Returning the family's affiliation to neutral, like they had always been.
He and Takashi grew up close as brothers, and after he disappeared, Arsalan and his then-betrothed Arielle tracked them down. After finding out Takashi had joined Daybreak and gotten himself love-paired with a witch, Arsalan joined with him, saying senseless fighting had cost him two brothers, it would not cost him a third one. He is part of the fighting branch currently helping out the Tokyo branch with Takashi, and now has five children who will—hopefully—grow up as Daybreakers. He does care for his children and, despite the distance, keeps in good relationships with them: with Safi being a daddy's girl, Leith sparring with him and swapping stories when they meet up, Leonard and him having a bit of a strained relationship because of their clashing differences (warrior and researcher), but caring for each other nonetheless and Aslan being somewhere in the middle. He is very family-oriented, and if you threaten his family he will hunt you down and kill you dead.
Other than that, his personality is laid back and placid, much like Aslan's. It was him and a team of Daybreaker hunters who found Reynard Goldtail (a cousin of Arsalan's) dead and hiding a three-year-old Rhane. Arsalan considered adopting Rhane, but Dahlia was on the mission as well and the little girl got attached to her, so it was the Willarts who took her in.☼

☽☾I am played by☽☾ :: ☼NPC use☼
•°o.O O.o°•

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Arielle Safia Pride☼
☽☾My aliases and nicknames are::☽☾ ☼Ari -family and close friends-☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼February 2, 1975☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼42.☼
☽☾I am obviously a☽☾ :: ☼Female.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Blonde.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Blue.☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼135 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5'2'.'☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Shapeshifter Lion Noble.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Wife to Arsalan, she has given him five children. Currently resides in Paris in a C.D. safe house with her two youngest kids. Her marriage to Arsalan was arranged, but both were willing having known each other since childhood. It was Arsalan who kept inviting her over so their parents would have the idea of setting them up. She was neutral like the rest of their family, but saw no harm in being kind to humans (one of the 'light' ones). It was this that played a key factor in her and Arsalan joining Daybreak along with Takashi; being gentle by nature, she was more than willing to follow Arsalan to wherever he may take her.
Not a warrior, she is a bit of a stay-at-home mom (granted home is usually whatever safe house she's at at the time). She kept her children with her until they were old enough to more or less be on their own (Leith when he joined C.D.'s fighting branch. Leonard when he decided to stay in Soulham. Ash was only allowed to stay because Leonard was here. Safia and Sunny stay with her in Paris). She calls Ash and Leonard to check in every morning and night without fail. Though she's not a fighter you do not want to mess with her kids (you think mama bears are scary just try and mess with a lioness!).☼

•°o.O O.o°•

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Takashi Willart.☼
☽☾My aliases and nicknames are::☽☾ ☼Kashi -Arsalan and some family-
Takashi-everyone else-☼

☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼February 28, 1972.☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼40.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Gray.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼mahogany brown.☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼153 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5'9''.☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Feline Shifter, Noble.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Born Takashi Pride. A diplomat and representative of shapeshifters, both to the Night World and Circle Daybreak. He served in the fighting branch along his wife and cousin (Arsalan) until his daughter was captured while the grownups were away on missions. Since then, he chose to retire as a fighter and focus on the non-fighting part of Circle Daybreak, allowing him to spend more time with his kids, while his wife refused to retire. He moved up to the ranks and was eventually chosen as representative of the Shifters in Circle Daybreak as well as the Night World. This takes him away from home more often, but as his children were older, he felt it was a good time. He is currently helping with the Tokyo branch of Circle Daybreak, with Arsalan as always watching his back. He is protective of all his kids, but having 3 daughters (including Rhane) is more apprehensive of them since not only does he have to keep an eye out for danger, but also for boys and everything else that comes with daughters. "War was easier than daughters" is one of his well known sayings. He is very whipped by his wife, willingly taking her name to symbolize their union. Some relatives of the Willarts truly scare him (like Dahlia's crone of a great aunt). He's easy going and calmer than Arsalan (usually was the one to keep him out of trouble when they were boys), but at the same time has been known to scare all suitors that even look at either of his daughters. He's a 'cool uncle' to the Pride kids, and they usually go to him for things they don't want their parents to find out. His second form is a white tiger.☼
•°o.O O.o°•

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:01 pm
Werewolves

My name is :: Jennifer Levi Lovette.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Jennie.
I've blown out this many candles :: 45-50
I am obviously a :: woman
Appearance :: Thin, tall, and plain-faced with graying brown hair, golden eyes, and weathered skin.
My species :: Werewolf.
Other :: Housekeeper of the de Loup household.

My name is :: Samson Garret Randall.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Officer Randall.
I've blown out this many candles :: 45-55.
Appearance :: Aging, compact, and able-bodied. He has gray eyes, salt-and-pepper hair, and weather-tanned skin.
Other :: A police sergeant in the Narcotics Unit.

My name is :: Pip Johnathan Fridolf.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Fri.
I've blown out this many candles :: 30-35.
Appearance :: Tall, stoic, and athletic. He has light brown hair, green eyes, and lightly tanned skin.
Other :: Bailiff of the Soulham courts.

My name is :: Adolph , Edgar, Lovette
My aliases and nicknames are :: Alf
Appearance :: xx
Other :: Lead singer of Loup Garou, bandmate of Ralph & Remy Papadoplis, Tsume Okami and Skyler Harvelle.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:04 pm
Witches: Known heritage

My name is :: José René Carmon.
My aliases and nicknames are:: Grandpa.
I've blown out this many candles :: 118.
Appearance :: A very old Latino man, nearly bald with silver hair and bright blue eyes. He walks with one cane, and when not bent over his cane, he stands at the height of 5' 5".
My species :: Circle Twilight witch.
Other: Husband of Maria Carmon, father of the late Azul Carmon, grandfather of Fidel Mocker "O'Broin", great-grandfather of Sterling, Starling, Raven, Steel, Silver, and Robin. Retired gardener.

My name is :: Elizabeth Tulip O'Broin.
My aliases and nicknames are:: Elizabeth Tulip Mocker.
I've blown out this many candles :: 50.
Appearance :: She is of Irish-Greco descent, though most recently is Anglo-Russian, with graying blonde hair, blue eyes, short, and petite.
My species :: Circle Midnight witch.
Other: She's a kindergarten teacher, and she is the mother of Sterling, Starling, Raven, Steel, Silver, and Robin; wife of Fidel.

My name is :: Fidel Carmon Mocker.
My aliases and nicknames are:: He's just called Fidel.
I've blown out this many candles :: 51.
Appearance :: He is a Hispanic-Latino man with warm brown eyes, an impressive mustache, and dark skin. He has black hair streaked with silver. He is around 5' 8", heavy-set, yet quick on his feet.
My species :: Circle Midnight witch.
Other: He works as a mechanic for a successful garage chain. Son of Azul Carmon, husband of Elizabeth O'Broin, father of Sterling, Starling, Raven, Steel, Silver, and Robin, grandson of Maria Carmon and her husband José Carmon.

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Dahlia Ruby Willart,☼
☽☾My aliases and nicknames are::☽☾ ☼None.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼March 21, 1973.☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼39.☼
☽☾I am obviously a☽☾ :: ☼Woman.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Dark Red.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Green.☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼155 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼6'1''.☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Witch.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Wife to Takashi -Pride- Willart. Sister-in-law to Arsalan and Arielle Pride. Aunt to Leonard Leith Ash and Safia and adoptive mother of Rhane Maeve Goldtail. Dahlia is a witch, the daughter of a witch, a matriarch, a mother and a damn daybreaker. She is part of the fighting branch of circle daybreak and is currently working in a mission in the Washington DC branch. Though no one dares say it to her face most people wonder how she can leave her children alone in Soulham and go on missions (the last person to even hint at that in her presence was mysteriously trapped in a force field spell for three hours). It isn't easy for her truthfully, she worries and frets like all mothers, just never out loud. Dahlia believes she is helping make a better world where her children can live, and that she is teaching them the right values by raising them with the beliefs of C.D. and letting them know what she fights for. Also, she knows there are Daybreakers in Soulham that can keep her kids safe. She would be happy if they chose to join as agents someday but doesn't force it on them. She was proud when Brooke decided to stay with the younger kids and act in loco parentis rather than become a fighter like Leith or even an agent like Leonard. She fights a lot with Tora (both at home and through the phone and video calls), since they are a lot alike and often thinks her middle child is too stubborn and hardheaded for her own good. The truth being that, like most parents, she doesn't want Tora to make the mistakes she did, or suffer the same things as she did (one of the main arguments for example is that Tora try and be more social, get a boy, coming from the fact that just like Tora, Dahlia's no prisoner attitude and devotion for circle daybreak left very little time for a social time or boys (something she feels her daughter should not miss out on). She also feels being too proud and stubborn will make it hard for her daughter to show people how she feels, or reach out to people like it did her when she was younger. She treats Rhane just like all her daughters with unconditional love and a couple of lectures and fights and tears in between. It was Dahlia who gave Rhane her middle name, not wanting to cut the wolves' ties to her birth parents by changing her last name, but wanting to show her she was one of the family. Aiden being the youngest, only boy, and more inclined to magic, is the one she is less hard on, (though he still gets apprehensive about doing something wrong around her like any boy would around his mother).
She served in Circle Daybreak since age 15, proud to be one of the few witches in the fighting force. As said before she wasn't one for socializing in school or with other agents, she did her job and that was that. She had a more or less 'normal' childhood, for a Daybreaker witch at least. Graduated school, moved up in the ranks of CD.
Her life was set to change when she took a mission in the Tokyo branch. Meeting and falling in love with Takashi Pride a feline shifter from an old noble family during her stay. She tried to deny it at first and when he tried to pursue her she hit him with a ball of witch fire and knocked him out for a good three hours.
One thing led to another, and eventually she had to deal with the fact that they were falling for each other. Hard and fast. After much debate with herself she decided to take the chance and tell him who she was and who she worked for, after her mission was complete and her teammates were safely back at HQ she told him everything, the Pryde family was neutral but large and old and had as many dark members as it did light ones so Dahlia had no clue what to expect.
The last thing she expected was for him to join. To leave all behind and leave with her. But he did, Takashi joined Daybreak and fought alongside her. Arsalan and Arielle finding and joining them months later. They got married, and kept fighting for daybreak. Had children, and kept fighting for Daybreak, adopted Rhane after Aiden was born and...well, he retired soon after taking a position as a Diplomat and represents the shape shifters in circle Daybreak and the night world. She continues fighting and will probably do so until she becomes a crone.
She's the kind of woman that when her feet hit the floor in the morning, the Devil goes "Crap, she's up."☼

•°o.O O.o°•

My name is :: Geneva Marigold Arlin.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Gen' or Ms. Arlin.
I've blown out this many candles :: Early 30s.
Appearance :: A pretty tall young looking woman with peach skin, loose blonde curly hair and bright green eyes.
My species :: Witch -Circle Twilight-
Other :: Mother of Anise Arlin and foster mother of Nathair Silverpyne. She is known for her love charms and using them on human and night world men. She works at a store called 'The Magic Box' where she sells amulets magic books and anything and everything else. She likes the dark side of magic a bit too much and has been divorced from her husband for some time now and is often out hunting down a new husband.

My name is :: Ai Valor Harmon.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Mr. Harmon.
I've blown out this many candles :: 61.
Appearance :: A man in his early sixties with graying blond hair and warm brown eyes. He has peachy skin.
My species :: Witch.
Other :: He is the father of Lir née Nairne Weland and Danu Nairne from his first marriage to his late wife Brigit. He is the father of Susy, Berry, Amber and Marcellus, and Levi and Lucinda Harmon to his second wife, Marvel Harmon. He works at the city's Natural History Museum as a tour guide and a paleontologist.

My name is :: Marvel Morrigan Harmon.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Marv or Lady Morrigan.
I've blown out this many candles :: 52.
Appearance :: A regal dark-haired woman with violet eyes and pale skin and soft hands.
Other :: She is the mother of Susy, Berry, Amber and Marcellus, and Levi and Lucinda Harmon, and she is the wife of Ai. She works as a songstress and is a herbalist.

My name is :: Lir Darnell née Nairne Weland.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Li.
I've blown out this many candles :: 28.
Appearance :: A young blond man with violet eyes and pale skin, and a slender, yet muscular body.
Other :: He is the older half-brother of Susy Harmon and her younger siblings. He is married and has three daughters and a son with his wife. Currently, he lives in Virginia with his family and visits his father, stepmother, and his half-siblings on the holidays.

My name is :: Danu Fan Nairne.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Danni.
I've blown out this many candles :: 26.
Appearance :: A mousy-brown-haired woman with a freckled tan face and violet eyes.
Other :: Having Harmon siblings comes in handy for Danu because she landed a husband that way. She is happily married with a daughter and another baby on the way. She lives in Alaska researching marine life in the coasts.

My name is :: Lucinda, Meredith, Gilbert
My aliases and nicknames are :: Luce, Luci, Lu-lu, Lu'
I've blown out this many candles :: 5
Appearance :: Lu
Other :: One of the foster children placed at Lynn's home, she came from a loving blended family of step brothers and sisters and remarried parents. A human and a witch, both soul-mates though she wasn't the product of that union and so is a full witch by both parents. Her mother was her father's first wife and a witch like him. When the Night World found out the result was her father's death, her step-mother's disappearance and her and her seven siblings split up because no one wanted to take them all. She is a fairly happy kid for the most part but acts out and throws temper tantrums often, which because of her magic is a lot more trouble than it sounds, because of this no human or Night World parents take her for long, she is one of the most troublesome children at the home and a headache to everyone. Lynn is trying to locate her siblings and has succeeded in locating her human step-sister and her older and younger brothers reunification can take years however so she'll be there for a while.

My name is :: Riley Levi Black
My aliases and nicknames are :: Riles, Riley, Lev
I've blown out this many candles :: 14
Appearance :: Riley Black.
Other :: One of the children placed at Evelynn Duncan's group home. Lucinda Girlbert's brother, he has his father's last name. Lynn tracked him down and is working on finding their older brother and reuniting what's left of the family in a stable housing. He is not always nice and has a reputation for having a bad attitude but follows the rules of the home because he knows it's what's best for them. He is friends with Skyler Harvelle and Akela Randall and often hangs around them. He attends the local high school and gets good grades despite not being able to join any clubs. He plays base and basketball though not in a team. He talks to Spencer Lockwood through the foster children's social network but they don't know each other outside of their user names. He is fairly popular among the female witches at the school but flat out ignores them and spends his time alone, which just makes them talk about him more. He gets annoyed easily and is known for using magic on those who annoy him, though never something truly harmful.

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:11 pm
Witches: Lost Heritage

My name is :: Candice Anne Tanner.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Candy.
I've blown out this many candles :: 12.
I am obviously a :: girl
Appearance :: Short, blonde-haired girl with blue eyes, pale skin, and freckles.
My species :: Lost witch
Other :: Older twin sister of Rodney, younger sister of Karin Tanner and Hannah Tanner, daughter of Jacob and Marie Tanner.

My name is :: Rodney Philip Tanner.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Rod.
I've blown out this many candles :: 12.
I am obviously a :: boy
Appearance :: Short, dark blond-haired boy with brown eyes, pale skin, and freckles.
My species :: Lost witch.
Other :: Younger twin brother of Candy, younger brother of Karin Tanner and Hannah Tanner, son of Jacob and Marie Tanner.

My name is :: Alona Fletcher O'Broin.
My aliases and nicknames are :: lona and Fletch.
I've blown out this many candles :: Around two years old.
I am obviously a :: girl.
Appearance :: Blonde-haired with pale skin and purple eyes.
Other :: She's the older twin of Albany and daughter of Raven and Brandubh O'Broin. She's only a toddler, so nothing much else.

My name is :: Brandubh [Brand duh] Steven O'Broin.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Brand.
I've blown out this many candles :: 18 years old.
Appearance :: Blond-haired, blue-eyed, and pale skin.
Other :: He is from Scotland, and he's a lost witch of the O'Broin family. He met Raven one day at a football game when he just moved in from Scotland. He knew she was dating Alexander Harmon when he started his relationship with her, and he understood that she didn't want to tell anyone about the pregnancy and gave him full custody of their twins. He became a teen father just a few months before her death. Now he and his family raise Alona and Albany, unaware of the implications of the children or their own heritage.

My name is :: Albany Raven O'Broin.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Al and Rave.
I've blown out this many candles :: Around two years old.
I am obviously a :: boy.
Appearance :: Blond-haired with pale skin and purple eyes.
Other :: He's the younger twin of Alona and son of Raven and Brandubh O'Broin. He's only a toddler, so nothing much else.

My name is :: Michael, James, Ross
My aliases and nicknames are :: Mike; Mikey; Ross
I've blown out this many candles :: fifteen
Appearance :: A goofy oddly sweet looking boy with soft hazel eyes and dark brown hair.
My species :: Lost Witch
Other :: Former foster brother of Trevor Truman and Spencer Lockwood, best friend of the the first and good friend of the latter. He is bounced around from placement to placement because his magic keeps causing trouble. He's met up with Spencer when he runs from abusive or overwhelming placements but they catch him easily so he usually ends up back in the system every few weeks or months. He talks online with Spencer and is currently in a placement with Evelynn Duncan he comes and goes in the group home because parents keep taking him then giving back when he blows something up or breaks something. Evelynn is trying to get him a stable placement.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:13 pm
Humans

My name is :: Francis Paul Abel.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Frank.
I've blown out this many candles :: 56.
Appearance :: A strong and tall bald man with brown eyes and weather-tanned skin.
My species :: Human.
Other :: The father of Casey. He works as an accountant and as the coach for boys' baseball at the high school.

My name is :: Christopher Philip Smith.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Chris or Mr. Smith.
I've blown out this many candles :: 56.
Appearance :: A tall, dark, and balding African-American man with an impressive moustache and kind, intelligent brown eyes.
Other :: He is the father of Jerome, Jessica, Jane, and Jared Smith and husband of Sarah Smith. He works as a lawyer at a small divorce-specialty law firm.

My name is :: Sarah White Smith.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Sarbear.
I've blown out this many candles :: 54.
Appearance :: A tall, yet petite light-skinned African-American woman with hazel-brown eyes and thick, straightened black hair.
Other :: The wife of Chris Smith and the mother of his four children, she works as a nurse at a nursing home a few blocks down from her family's home.

My name is :: Mary Cure Abel.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Mare.
I've blown out this many candles :: 53.
Appearance :: A stout and stern woman with greying brown hair and brown eyes. She has "dark" white skin and sharp nails.
Other :: She is the mother of Casey Abel. She works as a private school teacher.

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Simon Quentin Jones.☼
☽☾My aliases and nicknames are::☽☾ ☼Reverend Jones
Quentin-by friends-☼

☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼July 5, 1970.☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼42.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Black.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Brown.☼
☽☾Appearance☽☾ :: Simon Quentin Jones
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼183 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼6' 5'.'☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Human.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼The good reverend is the father of Gabriel Jasmine and Ruthie Jones. He is judgmental and a perfectionist. Expecting his children to follow in his teachings whether they want to or not. He controls everything about them, their extracurricular activities, their classes, their hobbies and what they do in their free time and who their friends are. He also chooses which music books and even people are allowed in his house—mostly all are church related.
He was married to Micah Jones (nee Avery) and had three children with her, unaware that she was a witch. Micah, for her part, was in love with him and back then, as a Religious Studies student, he wasn't as bad as he is now. He found out about his wife's heritage and was about to confront her with it (and possibly divorce her) shortly after Ruthie's birth during a family vacation, but before he could do so, a bear and two wildcats attacked their campsite. Micah was able to use her magic to save Quentin and her kids, but didn't survive the attack.
Quentin is convinced God punished his wife for dealing in witchcraft and decided to protect his children from it by keeping them as unexposed as possible from anything like that (Pagan, Wicca, New Age etc). They aren't allowed to celebrate Halloween, watch certain shows, listen to certain bands, or go to certain shows (and most times they listen to him). He's old fashioned and strict, and when Jasmine came out, secretly blamed the children's mother and her forsaken blood, for it saying 'it had to come from there'. He tried sending Jasmine to a correction facility, but it did no good and finally decided to just pretend she had never told him anything and told her to more or less keep it a secret while she lived in Soulham, when she leaves his house she may do whatever she pleases and deal with the consequences.☼

•°o.O O.o°•

My name is :: Laura Steward Hanrahan.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Laurie.
I've blown out this many candles :: 47.
I am obviously a :: Woman.
Appearance :: A strong, tall red-haired woman with green eyes, freckles, and a pale complexion.
Other :: She is the mother of Jason Hanrahan and his younger brother, and the widow of Tim Hanrahan, the high school's late cross-country track coach.

My name is :: Ernest Harold Rutherford
My aliases and nicknames are :: Ruth.
I've blown out this many candles :: 48 years old.
Appearance :: An overweight, alcoholic with thinning blond hair and blue eyes.
Other :: He survives on government funding because after his wife's death, he completely became a worthless piece of white trash. He is the father of Kevin, Amy, Sadie, and Maddie Rutherford.

My name is :: Daniel Jonathan Abel
My aliases and nicknames are :: Dan.
I've blown out this many candles :: 30.
Appearance :: A tall man with thick dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and a dark complexion.
Other :: Casey Abel's eldest brother. He is a heart surgeon, and he has a wife and two kids.

My name is :: Linda Amherst Abel.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Lin.
I've blown out this many candles :: 29.
Appearance :: A slim blonde woman with pale blue-gray eyes and a light complexion.
Other :: She is the wife of Daniel Abel, and she is the mother of Dan's two children. She works as a marine biologist at the local zoo where she studies the health and behaviour patterns of the aquatic life.

My name is :: Louise Belcher Abel.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Lou.
I've blown out this many candles :: 28.
Appearance :: A young woman with red hair, freckles, and a pale complexion. She is just above five feet.
Other :: She is the wife of Steve and the mother of his child. She works as a special needs school teacher.

My name is :: Steven Richard Abel.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Steve.
I've blown out this many candles :: 27.
Appearance :: A stout man with thick light-brown, curly hair and light-brown eyes, and a dark complexion.
Other :: Casey Abel's second older brother. He is a fire fighter for the city of Soulham, and he loves his job. He, like his elder brother, is married with one child and another in the works.

My name is :: Kayla Marie Libby.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Kay-Kay or Miss Libby.
I've blown out this many candles :: 26.
Appearance :: A young and pretty short-haired blonde woman with brown eyes and a dark complexion.
Other :: She works as the assistant librarian at the local high school.

My name is :: Karen Joyce Abel.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Kare.
I've blown out this many candles :: 25.
Appearance :: A slim and beautiful young woman with straight brown hair and blue eyes, and a pale complexion.
Other :: Casey Abel's older sister. She works as a lawyer for one of the larger law firms in Soulham. She plans on working her way up to a partnership and make it big. She currently has no plans for children, but she wouldn't mind getting married.

My name is :: Jane Lynn Smith.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Jan.
I've blown out this many candles :: 15.
Appearance :: A brown-skinned African-American girl with long braided hair and dark brown eyes.
Other :: The sister of Jerome, Jessica, and Jared Smith, and the daughter of Chris and Sarah Smith. She's on the high school's debate team and tennis team.

My name is :: Jacob Carl Blake.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Jake.
I've blown out this many candles :: 14.
Appearance :: Short with spiky mousy-brown hair and brown eyes.
Other :: Little brother of Molly Blake.

My name is :: Jared Tyler Smith.
My aliases and nicknames are :: J.T.
I've blown out this many candles :: 14.
Appearance :: A short African-American teen with dark skin and hazel-brown eyes and braided hair.
Other :: The younger brother of Jerome, Jessica, and Jane, and the son of Chris and Sarah Smith. He's on the Middle School football and baseball teams.

My name is :: Mark Jonathan Abel.
My aliases and nicknames are :: M.J.
I've blown out this many candles :: 6.
Appearance :: A small boy with light-brown, curly hair, blue eyes, and a pale complexion.
Other :: He is the eldest child of Dan and Linda Abel, the older brother of Jenny Abel, and the older cousin of Chester Abel. He is the nephew of Casey Abel.

My name is :: Jennifer Laurie Abel.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Jenny.
I've blown out this many candles :: 4.
Appearance :: A little girl with curly blonde hair, brown eyes, and a dark complexion.
Other :: She is the second child of Dan and Linda Abel, younger sister of Mark Abel, cousin of Chester Abel, and nephew of Casey, Steve, and Karen Abel.

My name is :: Chester Roger Abel.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Chest.
I've blown out this many candles :: 4.
Appearance :: A little boy with reddish-brown hair, a freckled face, pale skin, and green eyes.
Other :: He is the only son of Steve and Louise Abel, and he is the cousin of Mark and Jenny, the nephew of Dan, Karen, and Casey, and the grandson of Francis and Mary Abel.

My name is :: Timothy Jenkins Hanrahan, Junior.
My aliases and nicknames are :: Timmy.
I've blown out this many candles :: 3.
Appearance :: A small and weak red-haired boy with green eyes and freckles and pale skin.
Other :: The son of Laura Hanrahan and younger brother of Jason. He doesn't remember his late father and calls his mother's new boyfriend "Daddy" while Jason doesn't correct it.

My name is :: Lisa, Audra Tanner
My aliases and nicknames are :: L.T.
Appearance :: A small thin girl who looks a few years younger than she is, with blond hair soft blue eyes and a pretty but sad smile.
My species :: Human
Other :: Lives at the subway tunnels on and off when she can't make rent, and has met at different states with and is friends with Spencer Lockwood She lives in New York and works at a Cold Stone ice cream parlor which Spencer visits after he found out she was in Soulham. Her parents abused her badly and she was in the foster care system by age 8. She met Spencer when she was 13 while Klaus had a blackout and the two shared a futon because they were both scared of the place they were squatting at. She's afraid of boys and men but Spencer won her over because he was so small at the time. She was kicked out of a placement for smoking and substance abuse a few years down the road and drifted for a while before she ended up in Soulham some years before she aged out and had her last placement. She lives on a very small income and has a hard time keeping rent. She dropped out of school and has a hard time learning due to a learning disability and blocked memories. She and Spencer share a sweet tooth and a moderation problem as well as a love for cartoon and kids' games people their age have outgrown as well as a slight regression. Spencer visits her sometimes when they're on the same state which at the moment they are, though nothing's sure. She is currently living with a 'street family' made up of aged out fosters and homeless young adults who range from dangerous to lost and who Spencer does not like all that much.

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Sanosuke Yagami☼
☽☾My aliases and nicknames are::☽☾ ☼Yagami; 'Ke; Sanosuke; Mr. Yagami. ☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼07 / 12/ 1969☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼44☼
☽☾I am obviously a☽☾ :: ☼Male☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Black☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Dark Brown☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼153 lbs☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5'9''☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Human☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Kyon's father, Sanosuke didn't want to acknowledge him or even give him his last name let alone child support. He had no choice however after Kyon's mother died he got 'stuck with the dakken' Kyon to him is a shame both because he was unplanned conceived out of wedlock ( due to his own irresponsibility) and because his being half-japanese led to Sanosuke's family ( Kyon's grandparents) disowning him and leaving him with nothing due to them seeing a half-japanese child as a dishonor to the family. He gave Kyon his name which aside from being japanese means dog.
A drunken mess Sanosuke is knowing for getting in brawls and has a temper. He used to smack Kyon around as a child before Sofia Weald found out and 'scared him straight' though he still hurt Kyon on occasion. Now that she's dead he's starting up again. He will usually be found passed out at the stairs to Kyon's ratty apartment, at a bar, or at Kyon's home. When he is lucid he'll be mumbling drunk or angry for no reason and hitting screaming, kicking, throwing bottles or whatever he finds at Kyon and calling him useless, a mistake and anything else that makes it out of the drunken fog in his mind. He lives downtown with Kyon.and a cat named Shu which belongs to Kyon.☼

☽☾I am played by☽☾ :: ☼for NPC use☼
•°o.O O.o°•

My name is :: Connor Pak
My aliases and nicknames are :: Mr. Pak
I've blown out this many candles :: In his forties.
Appearance :: Short Korean American man with brown eyes and thinning black hair.
Other :: He is the landlord of Kyon Scuitzo and for the most part remains unseen until first of the month. He is the husband of Helen Pak and a drinking buddy of Sanosuke Yagami. He knows about Kyon's living situation but keeps quiet about it often extorting money from Kyon when he's in a bad situation and 'helping' him, very deceptive, he appears extremely mild-mannered, especially next to his bossy domineering wife, but can have an explosive temper which is hardly seen. He is always looking for ways to make money including finding ways to skim on what he has to pay or make his tenants pay more for damages and things he finds.

My name is :: Trevor Thomas Truman
My aliases and nicknames are :: Truman, T, Tru' Trev', Trevor, Tommy, Triple T.
I've blown out this many candles :: 15
Appearance :: A teenager of average stature, with amber brown eyes, a handsome face and a mop of sleek black hair, often seen with a somewhat childish mischievous smile or a sh-t eating grin.
Other :: Former foster brother and debatable good friend of Spencer Lockwood and known by Akeela Randall through his street art. Trevor met Spencer when they were placed together and taught him some of the tricks he knows about how to avoid being beat while not exactly loyal their friendship helped them survive. He had been in foster care for a while and already had a record, a runner like Spencer, he was looking for his older sister after being split up from her at an earlier time, after his parents lost custody for neglect and substance use. Unlike Spencer he never found his sibling. Truman and Spencer ran away from the placement together when the parents got too bad, and because they were both runners, and parted ways after they met up with Klaus and jumped state. A regular street kid, he shifts between juvie stays and has currently been off the grid for a while, he keeps in contact with Spencer and other street kids and runaways through social network sites. He posts pictures ( drawn by Spencer and other of his 'friends' and graffitied on large-scale walls and murals by him ) of his art from time to time never giving his real name to many. This is also how he chats with Akeela. He is often dragging Spencer into trouble when they meet up and is disliked by Klaus because he sometimes uses their friendship for his convenience like when he's caught by cops, gangs and street families, gets in a jam, and has Spencer bail him out by doing dangerous unsafe and attention-drawing things. They're also known to pickpocket and con people into buying them food together and when they do so together it usually leads to more trouble. He sometimes bails Spencer out of things but like most kids like himself looks out for number one. Spencer and him chat and message each other somewhat constantly sometimes he 'disappears' for days or weeks but eventually leaves a post for his friends to know he's alive.

My name is :: Elizabeth, Logan, Kane
My aliases and nicknames are :: Lee; Logan; Elizabeth
I've blown out this many candles :: 13
Appearance :: Lee
Other :: She is the step-sister of Riley Black and Lucinda Gilbert as well as their older brother, the sister of Casandra Kane. She loves her family as if they were blood and her knowing of the Night World didn't change that. She found out about the Night World when her mother disappeared though the case is sketchy and not much is known about it. She has recently reunited with her step-siblings thanks to Lynn Duncan who contacted her, she spends all her time visiting her step-brother who she's closest to. Hangs out with Skyler Harvelle and Akeela Randall and newly friends with Spencer Colin Lockwood who she met online and met up with shortly after he arrived at Soulham. She sometimes wears a black violet pin Riley gave her for her protection. She attends the local school is in the soccer team the debate team and the basketball teams and plays hockey and lives with her biological father upstate, who received custody of her and her sisters when her mother went missing. She was given The Cup of Lethe ( the tea) by her step-brother and seems to have no memories of the Night World..

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Seiji, Henrick, Saotome☼
☽☾My aliases and nicknames are::☽☾ ☼Sei; Saotome☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼January / 12/ 2004☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼8☼
☽☾I am obviously a☽☾ :: ☼Male☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Brown☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Green☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼57 lbs☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼4' 2''☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Human☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Seiji is Leo's best friend in school, or rather his only friend. Like Leo he is half-japanese. Like Leo he likes anime and manga and is more or less a geek ( though he's less of a bookworm ). Like Leo he gets teased and picked no for all of this.
A complete and total coward and a wimp through and through Seiji gets along great with both Leo and Mia but is smart enough to get going when he sees bullies coming after them, often leaving the twins behind. Still he's the only friend Leo has and the two are often seen trading digimon cards, playing games or reading manga or watching anime or even doing homework together. He is deceivingly fast for a human able to outrun most bullies unlike Leo and often leaves Leo behind to the bullies' mercy..☼

•°o.O O.o°•

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:11 pm
Half-Bloods and Mixed Bloods

My species ::

My name is :: Javier, Armando, Lobo
My aliases and nicknames are :: Javi
I've blown out this many candles :: 10 months old.
Appearance :: Javi
My species :: Wolf shifter/Human
Other :: Brother of Tatiana and a child in Evelynn Duncan's group home. He is a fussy baby and has to be kept away from the other children and none of the staff likes to handle him because he keeps biting them. He's still in his half-and-half form.

My name is :: Lance Rowan Black
My aliases and nicknames are :: Lance; Lancelot
I've blown out this many candles :: one and a half year old.
Appearance :: a small toddler with black hair and large greyish blue-purple eyes.
My species :: Half-human Half-witch
Other :: A kid in Evelynn Duncan's group home and one of her cases. Baby half-brother of Riley Black, Lucinda Gilbert, and Lee Kane, he and Riley are in the same placement plan unlike Lucinda because they have different last names. He is often fussy and looks sad because he had a twin sister, who is with their father's relatives and who he hasn't been around since the siblings were split when they were babies. He and his twin are the only children actually born of his father and his father's human soul-mate. He's a very quiet baby.

My name is :: Tatiana Nicolette Lobo
My aliases and nicknames are :: Tati, Tatiana
I've blown out this many candles :: Four
Appearance :: User Image
My species :: Human/wolf shifter
Other :: A child in Evelyn Duncan's group home. Her father was a wolf-shifter of limited resources and lived as a shut-in because he was hiding his half-human children and was attacked working the night shift during the events of The Very Long Night. Her mother is a human and had her parental rights terminated because of neglect though Night World law also plays a factor. She spends most of her time, if not all of it, in her half-and-half form and has teachers come over to look after her and teach her. She is a sweet girl though the human children don't see her often unless she has a hoodie on. Kykyo Howlett and some of the older kids often look after her usually. She freaked out most of her placements and was bounced around a lot before Lynn took her.

My name is :: Cessily Fern Nightwing
My aliases and nicknames are :: Cess; Cessily; Fer'
I've blown out this many candles :: 13
Appearance :: Cess
My species :: Half-human-Half-vampire
Other :: A ward of Evelynn Duncan's group home. Not much is known about her save that her mother was killed and she is not wanted by any Night World person, and has been persecuted since she was a little girl. She has been in the system since she was ten after the vampire relative who took care of her gave her up and left her in the system. She's had a bunch of human and non-human placements getting kicked out because she always started trouble and no one's really happy with her blood status. Lynn is trying to keep her safe and out of trouble until she is of age and preparing her for the time when she has to fend for herself. Her last name comes from her vampire parent who was a descendant of the ancient vampire Nightwing of Redfern.

My name is :: Hawk Jeremiah Anderson
My aliases and nicknames are :: Hawk; The Hog
I've blown out this many candles :: In his early 40's
Appearance :: A loud heavy looking man often seen with an apron and grease stains from his job. He has dark brown hair cut in a buzz cut and brown eyes and tanned skin.
My species :: Shifter, Mixed blood.
Other :: Owns a food truck in New York often visited by Spencer Lockwood, gives Spencer left over food and talks to him sometimes. He's a fun guy if a bit threatening and off-putting to some because of his loud nature and hefty build as well as being considered dirty or snubbed by some people for economic and social reasons. Travels around with his truck so it's never sure where he is. His animal form is Wild Hog. His mother was a hawk shifter and his grandmother on his father's side was a jackal shifter. He's all shifter though.

My name is :: Ralph, Markos ,Papadoplis
My aliases and nicknames are :: Ralph
I've blown out this many candles :: 19
My species :: Werewolf-Shapeshifter
Other :: Brother of Remy Papadoplis. Plays drums for Loup Garou. Volunteers at the local home and attends college in Soulham. Somewhat friends with Lexie Sinclair.

My name is :: Remy, Katrina, Papadopalis
My aliases and nicknames are :: Remy
I've blown out this many candles :: 17
My species :: Werewolf-Shapeshifter
Other :: Sister of Ralph Papadopalis, Plays the rhythm guitar/Keyboard for Loup Garou.

♔ ♕☽☾Characters☽☾♔ ♕

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games