Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Naraku's Lair Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

Hidden by a fog of Miasma and power, the castle rises up toward the sky. Its presence fills any who dare look upon it with terror and fear. At the base of the castle, a village stands, empty and broken, long dead. Within this castle lies one who seeks destruction and horror upon the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:33 pm
---NARAKU---
User Image

Staring into Kanna's mirror, the smirk on his face was eerie. How kind of that servant to do his work for him. Perhaps... Oh it would be fun though. He would give the slayer time to mourn of the injury of the monk. Then he would enjoy watching as her misery became complete as he forced the wind tunnel to flare and suck the monk into it. Perhaps the slayer would join him in that death. A dark chuckle filled the room around him. His other incarnations were shuddering in fear. His laughter never meant anything good. He would enjoy this time. "Show me the miko." He waited but the mirror remained blank. A scowl appeared. He had seen her earlier. Now though it was as if something powerful was keeping her from his view. That was not good. "The village..." Perhaps sending something for the village would draw her out. No, that wouldn't do whatsoever. She would have no idea of it happening. He knew she still remained in the shadow realm.

Eying the village, Naraku took in the new faces there. Now this was interesting. There were some new half breeds there as well as a monk. The mirror finally rested on a fox half breed. He motioned for Kanna to hold there. He drank in the sight of her. Interesting. She would make a lovely pet. Of course the Southern Lady resided in the village but it would be no matter. She was weak. There was two monks with some power there but they did not interest him. His gaze remained focused on the half breed fox. Lorelai. Such a delicious name. A dark smirk appeared. He would have her... He viewed upon the other fox but she did not interest him as much. Then again, she would be absolutely divine to claim as a bed partner. It was decided then. Reaching out, he latched onto Kagura's mind. "Go to Inuyasha's village. Bring me the two female foxes. The pure breed and the hanyou. I want them... at least alive..." He could see Kanna moving away from him. It did not matter.

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:28 pm
---NARAKU---
User Image

Naraku watched as Kagura and Kohaku arrived through Kanna's mirror. This was good. Very good. No one would even realize it was he who took the girls. The entire group had gone into the shadow realm after the miko. Rising, he moved to the room that they had been placed in. He could feel Kagura's hatred reflecting through her mind. A slight frown appeared. This would not do at all. The woman would need to be punished. To think they would be able to help her. A smirk appeared.

Arriving at the door, he watched Kagura sweep away angrily. He took notice of Kohaku moving away as well in a different direction. He would have to inspect the boy soon. Entering the room, he eyed his prizes with glee. Moving to the full bred fox, he pulled out a shock collar and snapped it into place. It would not do to have her fight against him too much. Turning to the other, he eyed her up and down lustfully. Allowing a tentacle to form, he shoved it through her side, poisoning her with his miasma. It wouldn't be enough to kill her but it would be enough to allow him to toy with her as much as he pleased. Slipping into the shadows of the room, he waited for them to wake up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorelai groaned as she came to and slowly began to register one at a time the discomforts her body was experiencing. The first was she had been left sprawled on her back with her travel sack underneath her so her cooking pot was digging painfully into her back. That was easily amended by Lorelai rolling onto her side, but then a wave of nausea overtook her from the poison Naraku had injected into her system and Lorelai had to fight to keep the contents of her lunch in her stomach where they belonged. Once Lorelai temporarily regained control over her squeamish stomach for the time being, she groaned and closed her eyes while waiting for her head to stop spinning. The dizziness was the combined result of the poison and the bump on the head Lorelai had acquired during her capture. Her injured foot had dwindled from a fiery hot pain to a dull throb, but it was still red and hot to the touch.

In order to try and distract herself from how miserable she felt, Lorelai started mumbling to herself. "Oi..... Those demons musta dealt more damage while I was knocked out. Geeze, what'd they do ta me... and how'd I get here? Where... where am I? This isn't the village." Lorelai tried to figure out what must have occurred to get her to her current location. Since her back was turned to Kino, she didn't even notice her friend was in the same boat as she was. And since Lorelai's innocence made her ignorant, she tried to find the best side of every situation and therefor came to the wrong conclusion. "Let's see...the demons are no longer around, so that must mean... I was rescued? But then, where's my rescuer? I hope Kino-chan and that Kohaku boy escaped from the demons, at least."

It was after her ramblings she finally noticed the ropes she was bound in and wiggled in a futile effort to try and loosen them. "Trust demons ta cause unnecessary pain to whoever they're harassing. Drat these ropes, they're cuttin' off my circulation- ugh!" Lorelai was interrupted by another gurgling churn from her stomach at her movements. Lorelai felt so physically ill, she'd broken into a cold sweat while trying not to spill the contents of her stomach on the floor. The last thing she wanted was to make a mess on the floor of her unknown host, who apparently was a lord judging from the space of the room and the rich floorboards. As her stomach calmed for the moment, Lorelai just tried to lie as still as she could so as not to cause further stomach upset while hopefully waiting for someone to come along and cut the ropes for her.

She absently mused it would also be nice if she could have her injuries treated as she talked to herself in an effort to stay cheerful, "Perhaps I can repay the kind lord by offering to be his musician until I'm better. Hm... Hope my flute didn't get broken during that attack, though I suppose it would be my own fault for putting a wooden flute in the same bag as a cooking pot..." Lorelai continued to chatter to herself in this manner until Naraku would decide to reveal himself to her.

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:33 pm
---NARAKU---
User Image

Mentally chuckling, Naraku listened to the hanyou's mumblings. So that was whom the other female was. Kino. It was... an enticing name. He would enjoy breaking Kino's spirit. He listened quietly until her words surprised him. He had been enjoying watching her twist about while bound. It had excited him. She thought him kind! A sinister smile flashed on his face. He would indeed use this to his advantage.

Seeing that Kino was still knocked out and the other couldn't even face him, he moved to the side door near him and tossed his pelt out. He stood before the screen, looking down on the two of them. "Forgive my servants for not untying such a beautiful flower." His voice was soft and seductive. Moving forward, he pulled a knife and cut the ropes. He had to appear in character after all. He would need to remember to never allow them to see Kagura or Kohaku. That would be well enough. He would send them after that supposed gift he had been given. He didn't want it to wander too far.

Kneeling before the girl, he studied her. "I am Onigumo." Might as well use the human name. Only those that knew of Inuyasha's past with Kikyo would know exactly who he was. "My soldiers discovered you and your friend nearby about to be eaten. We destroyed the youkai responsible and brought you here." He was glad that he had chosen to put them in one of the nicer guest rooms. They weren't ready for the dungeons just yet.

Standing, he moved to Kino and cut her ropes as well for when she would wake. A knock on the door, caused his eyes to harden momentarily until he turned. It was was Kanna. "Master. Dinner is ready." Good. She was following his orders. Lately, he had been having some trouble with Kanna. Nodding, he moved back over to the fox hanyou and held a hand out for her. "Come, you must be famished."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Kino blinked a few times. Her vision was blurry. She brought her hand up and rubbed her eyes. When she blinked again, she could see clearly. Immediately, her skin was covered with goosebumps. She looked around. The last thing she remembered was a torrent of youkai. Now she was in a room. Lorelai was speaking to a man. Kino sat up and reach up, feeling the collar on her neck. "The hell is this...?" She felt around for a clasp, trying to remove it.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Lorelai heaved a long sigh of relief as she felt blood circulation returning to her arms and legs after the man who had introduced himself as Onigumo had cut the ropes. She gave him a wide smile in gratitude as she replied in a joking manner, "Many thanks Onigumo-sama, if those ropes had stayed on any longer I would've been worried about my limbs falling off."

As Onigumo mentioned her friend, Lorelai's expression brightened considerably at the news while she temporarily forgot her own injuries and actually managed to sit up although she was still a bit wobbly due to the bump on her head."Kino-chan's here too? Oh thank goodness, I was worried about whether or not the demons had gotten to her." She smiled in relief as she caught sight of Kino still unconscious, but at least her friend was breathing and appeared to be unharmed. Her smile turned to a puzzled frown as she looked around the room for Kohaku, but saw no sign of him. "Pardon me My Lord, but wasn't there a boy with us? Oh dear, if you didn't see him, I hope he got away by himself alright."

At the mention of dinner, Lorelai's stomach gave another upset gurgle that anyone within earshot could have easily heard. Lorelai grimaced in pain and hugged her stomach while she stayed seated on the floor as she once again had to fight to keep the contents of her last meal from revealing themselves to the general public. Once her stomach had calmed down again, Lorelai managed a weak smile in apology as she tried to explain to her host, "Terribly sorry... Under normal circumstances, I'd be more than happy to join you for dinner, but I'm afraid my stomach has recently acquired a mind of its own. Normally I'm not one to turn down an offer of food, but it seems something's messing with my digestion." Lorelai frowned and worriedly chewed on her lower lip as she voiced a concern. "I'm beginning to think one of those demons might have poisoned me. I've been poisoned once before and it started out alot like this. By any chance, would you happen to have an antidote and hopefully a bucket in case my stomach decides to act up again?" Lorelai's cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment as she gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry for all the trouble, My Lord."

Once again, Lorelai's attention was diverted to Kino and was overjoyed as she watched her friend come to. "Kino-chan, thank goodness, you're awake! This is Onigumo-sama. He saved us from those demons." Lorelai gave Kino a wide cheerful grin until another gurgle reminded Lorelai of her rebellious stomach which made her cross her eyes and stick out her tongue while groaning in discomfort.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:05 am
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Kino looked at Lorelai and the man she called Onigumo. When Lorelai said that Onigumo had rescued them, a little red flag waved at the back of her mind. She could barely remember the battle, but she remembered having a club smashed over her head. She shook off the feeling, placing trust in the younger fox. At the show of discomfort from Lorelai, Kino moved forward. "Here." She placed her hand on Lorelai's stomach. There would be a warm sensation in her belly, then the discomfort should vanish. Kino offered a small smile. "Better?" She pulled her hand away. After a moment she looked up at Onigumo and bowed her head. "Thank you." The red flag in her mind returned when she felt the collar around her neck again. She touched it and gave him a questioning look. "Um... What is this..?"  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:54 pm
---NARAKU---
User Image

Oh the joy. He nodded in response to her thanks. He glanced over at the one called Kino. His gaze took in her form. He wanted her. He wanted to have her screaming from pain and terror. He couldn't wait to destroy that one's spirit. Focusing back on Lorelai, he gave her a smile. "I did not see a boy with you. When I I and my party discovered you, all that remained was the youkai attempting to devour your flesh. There was no one else."

He gently took Lorelai's hand in his own, careful to ensure not to let her detect his nails that were slightly pointed. "You are no trouble." Before he could 'help' her out, he saw Kino move forward to help Lorelai. As she bowed to him after healing him, his mind was already cataloging this information. She could heal. That would allow him oh so much more fun. As she touched it, the collar would heat up some but since she wasn't disobeying as of yet or attempting to escape or attack him, it wouldn't do anything. Naraku shook his head. "I know not Lady Kino. It was placed on your form when I discovered you. I know not the purpose. It has caused you no harm as of yet though." He lifted Lorelai to her feet, and gently brushed some of her hair back. "Come my lady." Looking toward Kino, he offered an arm. "Let us go to eat."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Kino hesitated for a moment. She didn't like how the thing got warmer. Granted, her fire magic would probably protect her from any burns, but it still put her on edge. After a brief moment, she took his arm. It would be easier for her to follow him around and learn the area, rather than go off on her own and get lost. She looked up at him. "Lord Onigumo, is there anything more you can tell us about what happened? Was there anyone else trapped with the demons? Were there any wolves?" She was worried that the wolves may have followed into the fray of youkai to protect her. She didn't hide the worry in her face.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:26 am

Lorelai immediately relaxed as Kino helped her stomach return to normal and gave her friend a grateful hug. "Thank you, Kino-chan! If there was any poison in my system, would that have taken care of it?" Although Lorelai was concerned with Onigumo's news that he hadn't seen any sign of the missing boy and silently prayed for Kohaku's safety, Lorelai tried her best to push all thoughts of Kohaku to the back of her mind for the moment since she knew all she could do was hope he'd escaped the demons. There was nothing more she or Kino could do for him unless their paths somehow crossed again.

As Lorelai accepted Onigumo's offered hand, she didn't notice his slightly pointed nails. Even if she had, due to her sheltered upbringing she would have mistaken the sight as some weird fashion sense manicure among lords but would have thought it impolite to question her host or comment on it so the pointed nails would have been ignored anyway. She gave a puzzled glance at the collar Kino and Onigumo had been discussing, but then gave a mental shrug when she saw it wasn't doing her friend any harm. As Onigumo helped her to her feet, Lorelai smiled and blushed slightly out of shyness at his brushing a lock of stray hair from her face. She wasn't used to such a familiar gesture from anyone except her grandfather.

Lorelai brightened at the prospect of food and eagerly let Onigumo lead her and Kino out of the room as it seemed her appetite had returned after Kino's help. As they walked, Lorelai shyly asked, "Um...do you like music, My Lord? If you like, I can play my flute for you after dinner. It'll be my way of saying thank you for all you've done for me and my friend." Lorelai tried giving Kino a reassuring smile as her friend asked Onigumo about the presence of wolves during the attack. "Don't worry Kino-chan, I didn't see any of the wolf pack when those demons attacked. Though...I was so busy trying to defend myself, I opinion probably doesn't count." Her smile turned apologetic as Lorelai realized she might not have given accurate information since all she'd focused on at the time were the demons attacking her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:58 pm
---NARAKU---
User Image

Appearing serene, Naraku gave Kino a somewhat warm smile. "There were no wolves within the grouping. Just you two." Leading the two females down the hall, he felt Kanna's presence nearby. She would be useful. His eyes glittered for a moment. A poor single father doing his best by his daughter that only disliked him. Immediately, he alerted Kanna to his intentions. A thought came to him. It wouldn't do any good for his purpose.

As he moved through the halls, his thoughts moved about all the many things he could do to the two females. As he reached the dining room, food was already steaming on the table. What few realized was that it was youkai and human meat. It was something he enjoyed, forcing his servants to cut up their own kind. Settling the girls in a place, he moved to his seat. Within a few minutes, Kanna entered and settled as well. "Ladies, this is my daughter Kanna." Kanna turned her face away, her mirror tightly held in her hands in her lap.

Focusing his attention back on the girls, he took a bite. He focused on Kino. "I do not know the full information that you need Lady Kino. As for your question Lady Lorelai, I do enjoy music. Feel free to play any time. Do not consider this something that needs to be thought to thank. Your beauty is enough." His eyes remained focused on Lorelai, seeking to draw her attentions to him and only him.

Angel_Arianas
Captain

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:53 am

Once again, Lorelai tried to give Kino a reassuring smile and had been about to suggest that perhaps the wolves hadn't had time to register the trouble they were in and therefor had stayed in the village. However, Lorelai's attention was soon distracted by the smell of food as they were lead into the dining room and any reassurences she'd wanted to tell Kino were temporarily forgotten with the sight of a promising dinner. Lorelai sat next to Kino and politely waited until everyone else had taken a seat before filling her plate with any vegetables she could find within reach before choosing a piece of meat that she mistook for a leg of lamb.

Lorelai glanced up from arranging her plate as Onigumo introduced his daughter and stated with friendly sincerity, "Hullo Kanna, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lorelai, but you can call me Lori if you like." Lorelai gave the pale girl one of her trademark wide grins before returning her attention to her plate by adding a couple of rice balls. As Onigumo took the first bite of his food, Lorelai took that as a signal for everyone else to start eating as well. She began with her vegetables, planning on saving the meat for last since Lorelai believed meat was more easily digested after a fair amount of greens had been consumed.

Lorelai beamed a wide smile at Onigumo as he gave her permission to play music whenever she liked, but her smile faltered and she blushed a bright shade of red in discomfort as he commented on her beauty. At least when the old monk remarked on her beauty, Lorelai could tell he'd merely been giving her a compliment. But the way Onigumo spoke, it sounded like he was making a pass at her and Lorelai wasn't certain if she had his age right, but in her eyes he appeared old enough to be her father. Lorelai was only 16 in demon years and the thought of a man old enough to be her father flirting with her made her very uncomfortable. So naturally out of habit, Lorelai started randomly babbling to distract herself from what had made her so uncomfortable to begin with. "Rice balls are my favorite food. Did you know you could put practically anything in a rice ball and it still tastes good?" Lorelai listed several of her favorite ingredients for rice balls while she mentally fished around for a new topic and quickly interrupted herself by asking Onigumo, "Say, you want to hear about the time my grandfather accidentally blew a hole through the roof with a boiling cooking pot?"

Lorelai then launched into what was obviously her most favorite humorous anecdote about her grandfather as she went on to explain Gramps had put a raw plucked chicken in a pot and made the mistake of covering it with a lid before walking off and leaving it since he firmly believed in the saying a watched pot never boils. Naturally, he forgot about it. Lorelai had been outside gathering herbs and had assumed Gramps was minding the pot, but was proven wrong when there was a sudden explosion and a big portion of the cooking pot went shooting through the roof of their hut only to land a yard away. Lorelai concluded with, "I have no idea how it happened, but somehow the chicken got stuck to Gramps. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen, it looked like Gramps had a partially boiled chicken for a head. It took the two of us to finally pull it off." Laughing merrily at the image, Lorelai added "Needless to say, he's not allowed in the kitchen anymore after that little incident." Feeling more at ease now that she had forgotten about Onigumo's flirting with her, Lorelai focused her attention on Onigumo, determined to play the comedian and bring laughter to the table. She animatedly related one humorous story after another such as the time she'd fallen in a lake while fishing with her grandfather and he'd hooked her by the back of her kimono before pulling her up while jokingly mistaking her for a fish. She still planned on playing on her flute after dinner since she didn't think it would be polite to just play at the table.

((Hoping I'm not assuming too much, I just thought surely there would be more than just meat on the table. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 am
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Kino nodded an acknowledgment to Kanna, noting that the girl seemed uncomfortable to be there. When Onigumo said he didn't see wolves, a wave of relief washed over her. That meant her pack was safe. She stared at the food on the table, trying to work up an appetite. Unfortunately she couldn't. She was too worried about getting home to the wolves. Her thoughts moved to Rusega and Tsuki. How were they doing? Were they safe? She tried to bite back her emotions. When Onigumo commented on Lorelai, flirting with her, a red flag went off in Kino's mind. Lorelai was very young. Not much older then the demon lord's daughter Kanna. If anything, Kino would have expected him to make a pass at her, since she was closer to his age. She didn't like it. Lorelai was just a child. She bit her tongue. The last thing she needed was to upset her host.

{{ Trying to pick this back up again. }}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 am
---NARAKU---
User Image

Naraku watched Lorelai's bumbling as she flushed under his attention. He allowed a chuckle to let loose in the appropriate parts of her story but his gaze kept flickering to his kitsune. Lorelai was simply a means to an end. The kitsune was the one that he truly wanted. He wanted to give her pain and take from her everything that she cherished. He could feel his blood beginning to boil.

Cooling it, he kept his attention on Lorelai. His use for the young woman would be entertaining for the time being. He was growing bored with being forgotten. It mattered not that the priestess was in the Shadow Lands. He couldn't have his usual fun with Inuyasha and the monk but it mattered not. He could find new toys.

Currently, these would be his first of his new toys. As Lorelai continued to eat, his attention drew to Kino. When Lorelai paused, he spoke up softly, his tone soft and soothing. "Please hold Lady Lorelai. Lady Kino, you do not eat?" There was worry mixed into his voice. Rising, he moved over to her side, being careful not to get too close. He lifted the cup of water near her plate and sat it closer. "I understand that you are worried for your pack. Please honor me by eating and drinking and after a rest, we shall go to find your pack and return you to them."

Naraku waited, not touching anything else, except kneeling on the ground, a foot or two between he and Kino. He looked extremely worried. Kanna let out a small sound and stormed from the room. He dropped his face, as though saddened. After all, he was a single father with a daughter that hated him.

(lol about time. I haven't been able to post due to people not posting. Thank you Tsuki!!!)

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff