Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Let me tell you about homestuck... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so... let me tell you about homestuck?
  no. go away. get out. don't return.
  yeah sure.
View Results

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:29 pm
i've been reading it lately. it's not as bad as i first thought. the beginning though. O.M.G. it's so hard to get through. once you get through it though, it really is interesting. i like it. i have favorite characters and ships setting sail so it's pretty nifty.

hooooomestuck  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:19 am
CaptainTeaTime
i've been reading it lately. it's not as bad as i first thought. the beginning though. O.M.G. it's so hard to get through. once you get through it though, it really is interesting. i like it. i have favorite characters and ships setting sail so it's pretty nifty.

hooooomestuck
-slaps- Come on women....get a hold of yourself...you fell into it...

I don't really see how you were able to get past the beginning...but good for you xD  

Shikume
Crew

.Drakul Demon Kitty.

8,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:50 pm
What act are you on! Who are your favorite characters! I always hear a lot of people had a hard time getting through the beginning, though I didn't. I have a hard time keeping up with it every day now, however, but it's still a good read, I'd say.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:16 pm
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime

hooooomestuck

I don't really see how you were able to get past the beginning...but good for you xD

Perseverance and time. Like... Just so much time. Oh.My.God. It took forever. But it really isn't that bad once you get into it!  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:23 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime

hooooomestuck

Perseverance and time. Like... Just so much time. Oh.My.God. It took forever. But it really isn't that bad once you get into it!
I'll just believe you on this xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:23 pm
.Drakul Demon Kitty.
What act are you on! Who are your favorite characters! I always hear a lot of people had a hard time getting through the beginning, though I didn't. I have a hard time keeping up with it every day now, however, but it's still a good read, I'd say.

Act 5 Act 2? I don't understand why act 5 has it's own acts but whatever.

So far my favorites are Dave and Tavros. Terezi, Karkat and Sollux are close seconds. I hated Terezi in the beginning but for some reason I'm really starting to like her... I'm in hate with Vriska, though. Like, she's a nifty character and all and I love her character, but I just really don't like her. If that makes any sense...

The beginning was hard because I really don't like John. He's not interesting to me so having to read his story for so long was boring. Also, it was confusing as hell. Which is why I had to stop and start it a few times. Then Rose and Dave happened and I really started to like it.

I'm trying to get all caught up and it's crazy. It's just so very long. I've heard a lot of people skipped the entire beginning and I just don't understand those people...  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime

hooooomestuck

Yess.... As you should. I think you'd hate it even if you got past the intro.

By the way, did Rachel talk to you about us coming over for Christmas? We're thinking about coming on Tuesday night but it would be late because she has work. So we were going to quietly break into your house and sleep in the spare rooms.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:31 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime

hooooomestuck

By the way, did Rachel talk to you about us coming over for Christmas? We're thinking about coming on Tuesday night but it would be late because she has work. So we were going to quietly break into your house and sleep in the spare rooms.
That's fine...just don't sneak into my bed...you naught little minx emotion_dowant  

Shikume
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:35 pm
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime

hooooomestuck

That's fine...just don't sneak into my bed...you naught little minx emotion_dowant

I can save that for the daylight hours...

Also, I'm an idiot. It's not Christmas I was thinking about. It's next week you're mom wants me there on Wednesday and Rachel doesn't have work so she was coming with.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:37 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime

Also, I'm an idiot. It's not Christmas I was thinking about. It's next week you're mom wants me there on Wednesday and Rachel doesn't have work so she was coming with.
The meeting is on the 19th...so yeah...  

Shikume
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:40 pm
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime

What meeting? i'm not really sure what's going on. just that i'm needed...

also, i think my cat is jealous of the attention i'm giving the computer because he's needy right now...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:42 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime

What meeting? i'm not really sure what's going on. just that i'm needed...

also, i think my cat is jealous of the attention i'm giving the computer because he's needy right now...
Ah...yes...that thing you got...

What was it's name again? You guys could have so had Peaches....she is needy as hell xD  

Shikume
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:55 pm
Had you offered Peaches...

Okay, no, we probably still would have gotten a new cat. Peaches is all sorts of crazy.

And his name is Timburr.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:57 pm
CaptainTeaTime

Okay, no, we probably still would have gotten a new cat. Peaches is all sorts of crazy.

And his name is Timburr.
That is a godawful name...poor cat...
The meeting is for them to learn about the 4 older kids....  

Shikume
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:03 pm
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime

And his name is Timburr.
That is a godawful name...poor cat...
The meeting is for them to learn about the 4 older kids....

It's okay. He doesn't come to it anyways.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff