Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo/Red vs Blue: New era of Soldiers

Back to Guilds

((This is not the mainstream RvB, this is about 100 years after that old spartans died that means all original RvB character are dead)) 

Tags: halo, redvsblue, Roosterteeth, Adventure, Action 

Reply Freelance HQ
Recovery freelance HQ: The Gym Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twinblade_Ashy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:14 pm
You are a spartan super soldier, But theres always room for improvement, feel free to use any of the Gym's accessories and tools to enhance yourself to the peak limit, remember, you are the product of 10000 years of planning, but that planning isn't nearly done yet. ~ captain badass quote on the gym.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

Arizona walked into the gym, taking in a deep breath he walked to the area clear of equipment and starting stretching, getting himself nice and limber before approaching the treadmill. Standing up on the treadmill he punched in a few codes for stamina training and the machine started, he had started off nice and slow with a walk that turned to a jog, and progressed from there.

((Guess who used to work at a gym twice a week for one whole semester? Three guesses and the first two don't count.))  

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:42 pm
DarkBlaven

User Image
New Jersey slipped inside the gym, as quiet as a mouse. She quickly creeped behind one of the benches and flipped the switch to 'ON' on the RC helicopter. She began to fly it, carrying a granola bar tied to it with a shoestring, over to Arizona. She then had it hover right behind him, making the annoying noises typical of an RC helicopter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image

Arizona had been busy keeping up with the pace of the treadmill as it got faster throwing him into a full sprint, although this time the treadmill was making a weird whirling noise, looking over his shoulder he saw one of Elena's RC copters, atleast one of the ones he didn't step on while walking past her in the hallway. Realizing that a granola bar had been attached to the copter via a small string his eyes widened and he stumbled forward on the treadmill and was forced backwards falling just under the granola bar and being thrown off the treadmill into the punching bags with a loud thunderous crash.

He sat up and rubbed the back of his head, looking forward to see Elena standing above him "This isn't really the place to be pulling pranks Elena" he said sternly, placing his right arm on his right knee and propping himself up with his left arm.  

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:04 pm
DarkBlaven

User Image
Elena scoffs at Adam's complaint and she crosses her arms after making the helicopter fly back to her. "It's not like you can't take it, 'Big Guy'. And besides, anything that breaks in here, I can fix. Unlike you, who breaks nearly everything I own." As she finishes her statement, she swiftly and dextrously unties the knot on the helicopter, making the bar fall into her right hand as she makes the helicopter fly around to her other side where it gracefully lands on her left hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:06 pm
hunter-eagle

User Image

Adam stood up slowly and looked down at Elena, "Name one time" he said challenging her to come up with one reasonable time that he broke something of hers.  

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 pm
DarkBlaven

User Image
Elena gently puts the granola bar and the RC helicopter onto the bench in-front of her, before turning a glare that would stop a charging Brute at Adam. "One time," she says, voice beginning to grow louder. "ONE. TIME. Okay, here's ONE TIME. How about that ONE TIME you decided to RIP MY FALCON'S CHAINGUN OFF? Remember THAT? Remember when you fired it for so long, the entire BARREL melted and you started using it like a club? That was until some Sangheili stuck it with a plasma grenade and you decided to THROW it at them. All six Sangheili. It then exploded, and then THEY exploded because they ALSO had grenades, completely destroying any trace of that weapon. It took me WEEKS to get a replacement and a full day to get the damn thing installed." She kept the her glare through her entire tirade...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:22 pm
hunter-eagle
"How about that ONE TIME you decided to RIP MY FALCON'S CHAINGUN OFF? Remember THAT? Remember when you fired it for so long, the entire BARREL melted and you started using it like a club? That was until some Sangheili stuck it with a plasma grenade and you decided to THROW it at them. All six Sangheili. It then exploded, and then THEY exploded because they ALSO had grenades, completely destroying any trace of that weapon. It took me WEEKS to get a replacement and a full day to get the damn thing installed."

User Image
Adam chuckled lightly Good times... he thought quietly while bringing a hand to his chin, "In my defense, I killed more sanghelli that way than I could have when it was attached... Besides you forgot to thank me for when I used the extra ammunition belt under the seat to strangle the Brute that was charging you. Not to mention for those weeks that you were getting a replacement I stay on the falcon with my SAW and acted as a gun for you."  

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:27 pm
DarkBlaven

User Image
She shook her head back and forth and once again affixed Adam with a glare.
"Okay, well what about that one time you decided to replace your broken knife with the SAME FALCON'S ROTOR BLADE? Remember how you used it like a meat cleaver?" She holds her chin in thought for a moment, and then remembers all the times he's broken her RC helicopters. "Actually, come to think of it, you haven't just broken the larger stuff! You've broken like four of my remote controlled helicopters! You don't even apologize!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm
hunter-eagle
"Okay, well what about that one time you decided to replace your broken knife with the SAME FALCON'S ROTOR BLADE? Remember how you used it like a meat cleaver?"

User Image

Adam paused for a second to remember that time, "Oh yeah, that was after you got the cockpit window replaced after I used it as a riot shield and charged into the field right?" he said chuckling recalling the whole event "It was only because I lose my knife in the back of that Jackal and didn't have a proper weapon, and you were parked at the time so I borrowed the rotor blade, come on it has BLADE in its name!" he argued crossing his arms. He shook his head in disagreement when Elena brought up her RC copters "I apologize all the time, you're just not able to hear me over your yelling!" he shouted swinging his arms open and knocking the RC copter off the bench, causing it to land on its top and bending the rotors. A bead of sweat dripped down his forehead as he watched it hit the ground, he looked back at Elena whose eyes were fixed on him, "...now I know what you're thinking..."  

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:47 pm
DarkBlaven

User Image
Elena stared directly into Adam's soul, unblinking. Her right eye twitches slightly a few times. "Why do you keep breaking everything I love?" She throws the granola bar at Adam as she picks up her beloved RC helicopter. "This was my last one, and you've clipped it's wings. It will never fly correctly again, forever doomed to stay on the ground. It's purpose is done." Elena drops the helicopter to the ground, and she crushes it beneath her boot. "Are you happy now?" She blinks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 pm
hunter-eagle

User Image

Adam stood quietly watching Elena vent, until she threw the granola bar at him which hit him in the chest bouncing lightly up to his chin and then hitting the floor. He watches as she crushes the copter with her foot, cocking an eyebrow "Couldn't you have just repaired it using one of the other ones?" he asked placing his hands on his hips and shaking his head, "Happy? No, I hate seeing people mad at me, I just don't show it" he said, looking down at the floor where the RC copter laid ruined. Letting out a sigh, he looked back up to Elena, his face showing some concern hidden behind a smirk, "Thats what? 5 RC copters I owe you? You really need to put some insurance on those things" he joked walking past Elena and looking into a small mirror on the wall, bringing his hand to his chin examining the patch of red skin showing signs of a rash coming up.

"Have you noticed that everytime I do something like this you react badly, and I end up breaking something else?" he said turning back and looking over to Elena, "Its like ouroboros, the snake eating its own tail. It'll just keep happening, maybe I could stop being so clumsy, and maybe you could stop reacting so badly to things, its a team effort"  

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:24 pm
DarkBlaven

User Image
Elena sighs and sits down on the bench, looking up at the ceiling. "It's hard to not react like that, Adam. Did I ever tell you why, exactly, you found me in some frigate's brig all those years ago? Did anyone ever tell you why I destroyed that rebel base, or was the fact that I did it alone good enough for the Freelancers to recruit me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 pm
hunter-eagle

User Image

Adam crossed his arms and smirked at Elena "You don't even know the name of the frigate you were on? Heh, it was called the "Zweihander" by the way" he teased knowing that she didn't spend too much time on the ship to know it by its name, "I know everybody has a past, I never question people anymore we all have our reasons to act, not to mention it took some serious guts to take down an entire rebel base. I mean seriously, it would have taken like... 4 or so regular Spartans with a scorpion tank to bring that base down, but you did it with just a pelican and a havok nuke which you stole from the Zweihander" he tried to cheer her up, she seemed pretty down on herself lately.

Adam leaned up against the wall "I'm assuming you were going to tell me anyway, you just have that look right now, that I need to come clean look"  

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:01 pm
DarkBlaven

User Image
Elena mutters "I had always wondered where I got that nuke from..." She looks up at Adam. "Am I really so easy to read?" She sighs and looks at the floor. "I just think you deserve an explanation. I wasn't 'always' the emotional train-wreck you see before you. I was just an ordinary Red versus Blue recruit. I can't even remember the base's name now. It just hurts to remember that place, because it reminds me of the day I left. You see, early into my training... Actually, I had just started. A few months had passed when I got the news. My father, Albert Asra, had been declared KIA by some rebels with stolen technology. I can't even remember most of that day, only that I stole a Pelican and left an unconscious pilot out the back along with several confused Spartans. I know I flew up to a spaceport and stowed away on the Zweihander, as you called it. You know the rest after that. I jumped ship in my stolen pelican and..." she paused, gulping. "And I murdered everyone even remotely related to my father's death."

A single tear dropped down onto the floor, which she covered with her boot in an attempt to hide it. "Do you understand now, why I overreact? I can't just switch it off, and I don't think I can just work it out. I'm probably going to live with it for the rest of my life, and I'm sorry that you've been forced to deal with it." Then she looked up, her eyes bloodshot, and she laughed. "So, I'm only worth four Spartans and a Scorpion tank?"

((I think that's probably the darkest thing I have ever posted on Gaia ever.))  
Freelance HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff