Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

Morath couldn't believe the news. She hadn't been around to congratulate her mentor and her teacher. She spent some time recalling all the time she spent with the female she almost felt was her mother; since she had been brought to this pride without her own. She had been working on a trinket for her friend and practical family member; so she had taken some time on it. She had found a rather beautiful stone and had whiddled away at it and shaped it into the shape of a lionesses head.

It had taken her a good week or two and she hadn't gone to visit her at all during that time. She hoped her mentor wouldn't be too upset. She had wrapped the stone in a piece of tanned zebra fur; something her thrall had made for the occasion. Even thuto had been extremely proud of his sisters teacher moving so far up in the world.

She padded quietly to where she figured she would be and huffed to signal her arrival.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:35 pm
User ImageLife as the High Priestess of the Stormborn had not left Brynja with much time. There were new female youths to tutor, and Brynja thought it important to keep active within the pride, and because of this she was constantly moving about the ranks. She wanted everyone to know who the High Priestess was, and she wanted to make sure they would not forget. Brynja would not become just another face in the crowd. Not after she'd worked so hard.

She heard the huff at her doorstep, ears perking as she lifted her nose to catch the intruder's scent. It was familiar, very familiar.

"Morath," Brynja purred from within her den. "Please. Come in."  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:39 pm
A smile crept across her occupied muzzle as she nodded her head and stepped into the place of her learning; where she had been taught Brynja's ways... She remembered being so young and so insecure and seeing the strong lioness before her and being shown so many important and secretive things; she had grown stronger in on her own. She bobbed her head again as she set down the bundle and smiled. "Hello Brynja..." She said softly, her voice echoing her happiness.

This was everything Brynja deserved.

"How are you?" She asked, putting a paw on the bundle; not wanting to just toss the gift out for her friend and leave. She was curious on how she was doing. "Busy no doubt."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:45 pm
Brynja let out a low, throaty laugh, moving forward to press her muzzle against Morath's cheek in greeting. She could sense that Morath was happy, the emotion strong in her voice. It made Brynja smile as she slipped away from the other lioness, though her eyes lingered on the bundle that the other lioness had carried in.

"Busy, yes," Brynja grinned, dipping her head. "Busy, but never too busy to spend a moment with you, my dear. What brings you by? It's been far too long since we've taken time for ourselves just to catch up."  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 pm
Morath pressed herself against Brynja's cheek and the smile on her muzzle never strayed. She bobbed her head again and looked a bit embarrassed. "I figured you were occupied. I have been working on a few things and I haven't had time to stop by... and with all the chaos of the happenings lately I have been keeping to myself...' She looked down at the bundle. "I was so happy to hear that you... had taken the position you so rightly deserve Brynja."

'I wanted to congratulate you.. and so I made you something. Thuto did as well... You know how he is... he includes you as family..." She said holding out the bundle. The bluish black stone was wrapped in the fur and tied shut with a string.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:57 pm
Brynja let out a low chuckle, dipping her head in thanks in response to Morath's kind compliment. A compliment that Brynja knew to be true, but welcome nonetheless from her most talented student.

"It is an honor, to be certain, and I thank you for your kind words, Morath. It has been so very complicated as of late, I'm sure you understand."

She smiled again and glanced down at the bundle, bringing it closer to her with a delicate paw.

"You really shouldn't have, Morath."

Brynja did not yet open it, hesitating just slightly.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 pm
pinchmonster

Morath was hesitant as well; it seemed she was holding her breath for a moment; her purple eyes showing some sort of emotion that wasn't pinpointable. She finally opened her mouth and spoke.

"I have always felt as though you were more than just my teacher and mentor... as you know; I was raised without the touch of my mother... and I always saw you as her instead. I know of my mother... her name is Moray; and I know that she carried both me and thuto; my brother... but I do not feel as though she is the female most important to me. I learned everything from you. Both Priestess wise and... growing up wise..."

She looked down at her paws for a moment and seemed overwelmed with emotion. "And my father... you know how i feel about him..." She looked up again. "...I sometimes feel like you raised me more than both of them..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:57 am
Split Personality

Brynja looked pleased by the words that Morath spoke, leaning forth just enough to nuzzle the teal-masked female with the colorful underbelly. She was different from the rest of her family - both in looks and in personality. The entire line seemed to be odd and failure-ridden, but not Morath. Morath had been a hard worker and avid learner from the start, and Brynja would never not be proud of the lioness.

Rocking back on her haunches, Brynja opened the small package. Each movement was graceful and deliberate - though a gleam of excitement shone in her mismatched gaze.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:34 pm
Morath looked anxious; more anxious than any moment of her life. She still thrived for the praise and connection with her teacher and friend. Her teal eyes spotted Bryna's look of pleasure and could barely contain her excitement.

When Brynja opened the leather container to expose the stone lioness head. She had carved as good of detail as she could into it, from whiskers indented on the females cheeks to the swirls inside her ears. It was obvious that the object had taken a while to create. The stone gleamed on it's animal skin plate.

"I made it to bring you strength in a time of need..." She said softly.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 pm
pinchmonster

Not sure if you wanted to finish this! :3  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:18 am
Morath presented th gift to her teacher...her guide and her idol. She had worked hours and hours to put every bit of gratefulness into the talisman. She had searched within herself deeply to find every ounce of power within herself to design something that would reflect her gratefulness.

It was an item of the greatest pride for Morath. She had never worked so hard in her life. Her accomplishments were already superb but... this item was her greatest.

There wasn’t a thing that Brynja had said that didn’t have deep meaning to Morath.mshe took every word given and treasured it.

There was an exchange and thankfulness. There was honor. And the rest of the time they spent, was in learning and growth.

Morath ended her night with happiness and pride. She had made her mentor proud.

Fin

Permission was given to finish this alone to count for breeding purposes  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces