Submit

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image"Bly, you're not a foal anymore you know. You won't always be able to chase butterflies and rainbows. Someday, you'll have to grow up..." he remembered his father's words, but not really their meaning. A lot of things dad said were strange. He was already grown up, duh. He stretched himself, trying to grow more like his father wanted. Impossible. Already grown up. But something about his father's words had bothered him from that day on. Maybe it was the way he had said it...there wasn't any happiness to be found in his voice, and for a moment, Bly's world was brought down to the same level as everyone else's. For a moment, he understood his father. For a moment, he knew he was right. For only a moment, he wanted to be something other than himself. But being an adult is boring and depressing. Being grown up means taking care of others, and staying home. No playtime, no fun. Who wants to grow up? Not him. He couldn't face that responsibility. He wouldn't. Even his father was bad at it, always running off and forgetting where his feet were taking him. Who was he to talk about growing up? So Bly pushed the meaning of his father's words out of his already vacant mind, and continued to live in innocence and happiness. He forgot his father's advice as easily as he had heard it. In one ear and out the other. It was that easy.

He thought about those words now, and merely laughed. Silly dad, what are you saying? There will always be butterflies to chase. Except during winter. He frowned at a snowflake falling towards his nose, and squinted at it cross-eyed, challenging it to invite its friends down from the sky. Upon looking at the snowy forest around him though, he could see it was too late. A thought popped into his mind as the snowflake melted on his nose. Maybe he could chase snowflakes instead of butterflies? Yes, that seemed like a good idea. He jumped into a pile of snow, sending flakes up in a flurry of white and cold and turning his brown fur icy white. He giggled at himself and held out his tongue to catch them as they floated in the chilly air. Yup, already grown up.

He could feel the sun going down little by little, and knew it would be a very cold night. He sighed, and it seemed even the swirling mist of his breath froze into a snowball and fell to the ground. He shivered and looked around himself, trying to find any signs of shelter. He didn't even know how he had gotten here, or why he had come here. It didn't really matter, this happened a lot. He trudged through the snow, hoping to find some sort of cave, or maybe a large stallion-sized hole in the ground. As he walked, his father's words haunted his thoughts, and as the snow fell harder and harder, his little game of 'chase the snowflake' had become a game of 'hide and seek with a blizzard' and Bly was losing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
Crunch, crunch, crunch.

The snow fell deep into the ground with each step she took. The big, heavy hooves dragged and dragged, too lazy to be picked up. There was something about the sound it made that caused the usually bitter mare to crack the tiniest of grins. It took her back to her early foalhood with her mother; a much happier time. Blessita and Giorgia had no relationship anymore, for reasons she was unwilling to mention, but when they did have one, Giorgia was content with who she was. It wasn't until late foalhood did Blessita tell her where her father was, and where Giorgia really came from, that her mother began to slump into a deep depression. As the days past, and the nights grew warmer once again, Blessita's depression worsened.

Her mate was no where to be found, and Blessita couldn't exist on this earth without him, so Giorgia essentially lost a mother, as well as never knowing her father. It was because of this that the tension and hatred began to build up inside the growing mare, and she started to understand who she was, and who she wanted to be. So she took off, far away from the solemn aura of her mother, and started to lead her own life. Things were quiet at first, she barely spoke a word to anyone, but she never quite lashed out unless otherwise provoked. Yes, she was rude, and sometimes inappropriate, but never down-right evil - that came a few months later, precisely after watching her first kill.

Giorgia called it 'her first kill', even though she dared not do the killing herself. Oh, goodness no. If there was one thing the mare was prissy and perfect about, it was the way she looked. This mare knew she was a stunner, and used it to her advantage in all the best ways she could, so no, she'd never get her coat dirty with the stains of a kill. Never. Plus, the mare knew that when it came down to killing something as large as another soquili, she wouldn't stand a chance. Sure, she was much larger than the average mare, but Giorgia had virtually zero strength to fight a good fight. So this 'first kill' was simply only witnessed by her, from behind a couple of solid trees. The day was like an other quiet, secluded day deep within the confines of the forest, until Giorgia heard a squeal. Curious, the young mare decided to check it out, and followed the continuous squealing until she happened upon a Kalona, killing its prey - a young mare, very much like herself.

The Kalona was apparently too busy with the killing to smell out Giorgia, and she was confident she was hidden well enough to not be seen, so she stayed and witnessed the murder just a little bit longer than was probably necessary. It was....well, captivating, in a way - she couldn't look away. The mare had smiled to herself, taking in everything she saw, and then, before the Kalona was finished, she took off deeper into the forest.

Since that day, the mare's evil tendencies grew more and more tempting. Like stated, she'd never do the killings herself, but she had teamed up with various other soquili and helped them do the killings, and then stayed nearby to catch a glimpse. She was always the lure - always the one who picked the prey and brought them to their death spot. Yes, it was a liberating experience, that was for sure.

Today, however, the mare stepped away from the skinwalker she was currently tracking (Samsara) and decided to venture out on her own. If she needed the protection of knowing there was a skinwalker nearby, Giorgia knew she could easily find her - the vicious beast stunk of death and destruction. No, today she wanted a day to herself, alone and away from anybody and anything. With the snow beneath her feet, and the quiet wisp of the cold winter air, today seemed like a perfect day to be alone.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:14 pm
Bly stared. How upsetting. He stared at a butterfly, delicately frozen in place to a frosty tree branch. Though it was beautiful, he found it slightly eerie. The snow fell around him, performing a ritual dance for the butterfly's funeral. He hadn't seen a butterfly this close despite all of his chasing, and it was disheartening that his first interaction with one up close was when it was dead. Its beauty and crystalized wings stared up at him accusingly. "You won't always be able to chase butterflies and rainbows." He shivered uncomfortably. He had never had any interactions with death. He knew it existed, but he did not know what it looked like, or felt like. Until now.

Death was natural. But he decided right away that it was very bad. He snorted and decided that he hated snow, too. He cocked his head and stared more, the softness of the wings and the angles of the legs sinking into his heart. How sad that something so beautiful could no longer feel anything. "Someday you'll have to grow up..." All the wonder in the world began to sink away the more he looked at the innocent creature frozen to its post. He felt that he too could not move. Perhaps he was trading places with the butterfly. Slowly freezing from the legs up. How others would laugh when they discovered the frozen stallion staring icily at a tree branch as a butterfly fluttered around his head.

His ears swiveled around at the crunch of snow and his deep thoughts disappeared at once. He whipped his body around and squinted through the snow in the direction of the sound. It was moving away from him, whatever it was. A moose? No, too small. A wolf? No, too big. He blinked snowflakes out of his eyes several times before he could get a good look.

His eyes widened when he realized it was a mare. She seemed to be dragging her feet, and his heart fleeted when the thought entered in his mind that she could be hurt. "HA!" he shouted, kind of a strange thing to shout when thinking someone might be hurt, but this was his chance. He would make it up to the butterfly by saving another being from the clenches of the snow. He hopped forward eagerly, ready to run to the rescue. This'll show dad. I'm plenty grown up. I'll save her and nurse her back to health. He scraped the ground with his hooves and took off towards the slowly fading figure in the distance. "HOLD ON! I'll save you!" He blurted out loudly and awkwardly, right before slamming into her and tackling her into a pile of snow. He rolled around, giggling, and looked up to observe his new friend's reaction to the snow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:38 pm
It all happened so fast, it was no surprise there wasn't any time to react.

She had caught his scent first; the stink of a stallion in need of a bath filled her nose so powerful and so quickly, that the mare almost gagged. Although not aware of how close he really was, his stick told her to just keep moving forward...he was anywhere but forward. It disappointed her that it was so early into her personal day, and yet she still managed to run into the presence of another, so Giorgia did her best to keep herself hidden.

She caught his voice second; it filled the quiet night air like a bomb, surely loud enough to wake even the heaviest of sleepers. Oh, joy...whether or not he was talking to her was a mystery -!

SLAM!

Her large body was sent flying into a mound of snow nearby, and before she had a second to react, she was neck deep in freezing cold, white, fluffy frozen water. Water. Really? As if her coat needed a bath. The mare held herself there for a moment longer, to collect herself. After the initial shock of what had happened died down, Giorgia turned her head to look at the perpetrator of the assault. And he was...what? Laughing? No, even worse...giggling? Did he think this was funny? A game? Hmmm? Was she a play-thing to him?

Oh, she'd show him play-thing.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" She snapped, her large body emerging from the snow mound with such force it sent the surrounding snow in all sorts of directions. "Are you freaking kidding me? What the hell was that? What the HELL was that? Are you dumb? What is wrong with you!?" Giorgia spat, and headed over to the giggling stallion, her face flared up with obvious distaste and anger as she looked him directly in the eyes. "What kind of mindless fool bumps into someone else, and then laughs about it? Are you a foal?" She stared at him, up and down, taking in everything that she saw. He was most definitely not a foal, by the looks of him, but he certainly was big - and strong - for being able to knock her clean off her hooves. Or maybe it was shock value - either way, she couldn't help but give him props for knocking her down with such force.

But she'd never let him know that.

"I cannot believe how stupid you are. Honestly. You scream that you wanted to help me, then go and knock me off my hooves. Thanks for the help, dumbass."

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:33 am
"Are you a foal?" Bly froze to his spot in the snow as she continued to yell at him. Someday, you'll have to grow up. Already grown up. He stared ahead, visions of the frozen butterfly fluttering around in his mind. He had wanted to save her. But if she had been hurt he would have only wounded her more. How stupid of him, how rude, how...foal like. He wanted to scream at her for being like his father. For being the same as everyone else, calling him stupid and bossing him around. But no, it was his fault. He could have seriously hurt her. Judging by her yelling, she was perfectly fine, however. "I'm sorry," he whispered under his breath, more to himself and to his memory of his father than anything else.

An interrupting thought entered his mind before his fears of growing up could get a hold on him any further. "Are you kidding me?!" Bly couldn't remember telling any jokes.

"Did I say something funny? I don't think I'm kidding you..." He stared up at the angry mare from his pile of snow with big eyes, the wheels in his mind turning for an explanation of such anger. But he smiled at her all the same, his face covered in powdery snow and his mane caked with it. He examined her while she ranted at him. She was bigger boned than most mares he'd seen. She was taller too. "You're really big!" he blurted out.

Oh no. That was not what he had meant to say. "I mean tall...I mean, different...but good different. Different like....you'rereallypretty," he mumbled as fast as he could with his eyes clamped shut, waiting for a swift blow to the head. He meant the last part, too. That's what caused him to feel embarrassed. He'd never really told a girl she was pretty before, and if he had, he didn't remember it. He stood from the snow and was grateful that even though she was bigger than most mares, he was still at least six inches to a foot taller than her. He wasn't good at measurements, but he could see over her head, and that was a good sign. It would have been even more embarrassing to be shorter than a mare.

He ignored her angry hisses and poked her with his nose. "TAG! You're it!" Finally, someone who would be able to keep up with him. Someone to chase besides a butterfly! And she was as pretty as a butterfly, so it would be just as fun. He took off running and glanced back at her with a challenging grin. He was careful not run too fast because he wanted to be tagged so that he could do the chasing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:12 pm
Her mother's soft, gentle voice rang through the mare's mind as she continued to stare, dumbfounded, at the stallion before her. The voice was telling her that it wasn't good to be mean to others, because no matter the situation, everyone needed a friend. She could hear her mother quietly sighing in disbelief at her daughter's actions, however necessary or unnecessary they were. Yet, Blessita didn't understand....and she never would. Her mother had a father of her own, who stood by her for as long as she needed him and cared for her throughout everything - Giorgia did not. Sure the absence of Blessita's own mother had dampened her father's spirits, but not to the same degree of depression that Umo's absence had left Blessita. No....Giorgia knew her mother did not understand that although parallel to her own childhood, she was much worse off than her father ever was.

'Don' worry 'bout me, dearie. I be fine. Dah' was fine, an' I be too.' That's what Blessita kept telling Giorgia as the days past, and yet, the days were never better. Every day her mother grew sadder and sadder, and eventually sank so deep, Giorgia was sure she didn't even remember she was there. Perhaps. It was unclear now. But the voice still told her to be nice to this stallion, and it made her sick.

Never again would she allow her mother's voice to overcome her own thoughts of destruction. Her mother was weak - she needed protecting and care; and yet she ran back into the arms of the stallion that left her. Stupid mare. Pathetic creature. No. Giorgia would never be weak.

"Would you like to hear a joke? " The large mare grinned a rather mischievous grin while she stared at the poor, pathetic creature in front of her, pondering what to do with him, "I am quite funny." She cackled at herself, knowing that her words meant nothing to him...but they, along with her body, were her greatest asset. "Do you believe ignorance is bliss?"

It amused in a psychotic, twisted way that the stallion rambled on in apology after calling her, 'big', as if to suggest he thought of that word as an insult. No, she was fully aware of the fact that she stood taller than most mares, and was indeed 'big' for her age and her breed. But pretty? He was not about to go around calling her pretty when she didn't tell him to. That was special privilege of only a select few of stallions, and he was most certainly not one of the them.

"I am what I am. However, call me pretty without my permission again, and I'll make sure you never know what 'pretty' looks like again." Giorgia spat at him, growling while she spoke. Compliments were meant for moments of passion, or fake passion, on her part...and only then. She did not want to exchange pleasantries with anyone until her duty called her to do so.

As he stood from his pile of wondrous snow, the mare could tell that he stood taller than she, which disappointed her only a little. It would have been much more easy to target a pathetic, short stallion. But oh well, let the games begin.

But damn everything to hell, not that game! What was this guy? Some type of over-sized, foal-like fool? Honestly, after everything she spat at him? Pathetic. Did he honestly think he was going to get her to chase him? Please.

Giorgia growled once more, and then turned around to walk in the opposite direction of where the stallion was running. His ignorance of the situation they were both in was staggering, and did not deserve a response.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:07 pm
He was surprised to not receive the beating he had been certain was coming. Apparently, in her world at least, the word 'big' was not offensive, but the word 'pretty' was. In what world was that the case? How had he been so lucky to come across a mare who was just fine with being called big? Extremely lucky. Any other mare would have attacked him! Bly's slow mind tried to piece together the puzzle of this mare, but he just ended up going cross-eyed in doing so.

He watched her turn the other way and slid to an awkward stop, the snow piling up in front of him. Obviously, she was not one for tag, he guessed. Oh well, she had given him exactly what he needed anyways. A chase. He grinned wildly and stupidly and bounded after her, kicking up snow in his hurry after her.

"What's wrong with being called pretty? I mean, I would mind because I'm a stallion, of course. But you...you're a mare. And mares are pretty," he said, following her and stumbling over his long legs a little as he tried to even his pace with her determined gait, "you are a mare...right?" After all of the growling, he really wasn't one hundred percent sure that the Soquili in front of him was indeed female. He wasn't worried about asking her if she was a mare, because she hadn't had a problem with being called big. As she continued walking he hopped along to keep up with her, breathing heavily and trudging forward with no amount of grace.

"I'd like to hear that joke now," he said, panting slightly and facing her while side-stepping. She didn't seem very funny to him, but as his father had tried to teach him: appearances aren't everything.

Perhaps she was telling jokes and he wasn't getting them, or maybe he was right and she just wasn't funny, but really wanted to be. He vowed to laugh at anything that she said was a joke from now on, in an effort to please her. He did want to please her. He didn't know what it was about her, but he wanted to make her happy.

Perhaps it was the fact that he couldn't make his father happy. He knew Copper didn't have any knowledge of the fact that he had instilled such discomfort in his son, but Bly knew that his father wasn't exactly proud of him. There was nothing to be proud of. He had achieved nothing great in life. Nothing. Bly hadn't saved anyone, or fought anything, or found something new. He had never been in great danger and barely escaped it, had never even swatted a fly with his tail. He hadn't even caught a butterfly. Perhaps, if he caught this butterfly of a mare, his father would be proud of him. His father would be happy. Proud even. Maybe then, Bly would be proud of himself.

He trailed after her determinedly and innocently, desperate to make her a part of his life. He could use a friend right now, he hadn't met anyone new in a long, long time. Backwards or not, she would make a perfect friend in Bly's ignorant eyes.

"What's your name?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:08 pm
The little hellion wasn't going to give up so easily, was he? Persistence on such a level could very well kill you if you weren't careful and this stallion didn't seem aware of that fact. Oh well, she'd never harm him herself...she'd only ever lead him to harm.

And perhaps that's what she'd do. Humor him, like she did so many others, until she was near the skinwalker's den. Then make up a stupid excuse for leaving him behind, and wait until the skinwalker was done feasting. The mare smiled at the thought of being the conductor of such torture; it gave her immense pleasure to know that she could be so cruel - so violent, and yet, never lay a finger on any of her 'victims'.

That would be disgusting.

So the mare continued to walk forward, guiding the unknowing stallion into what could possibly be danger. Perhaps she would change course eventually, if she felt like it - today was supposed to be a relaxing day, after - but now, she was on the path of destruction, and it pleased her.

But then he interrupted her thoughts with his stupidity, once again, and she snarled. "Am I a mare? Do I look like a stallion to you? Do I sound like a stallion? Use your eyes, damn it! No one will ever take you seriously if you spew idiotic comments like that all the time. Am I a mare! Honestly!" The prospect of her being a stallion rather than a mare was deeply upsetting, because she had always used her sex appeal to get the stallion, or would-be next victim, to spend the night with her. She knew she was gorgeous - there was no denying that - and he even said she was pretty - but to question her gender? Did he want to get killed?

"I already said the joke, must I repeat it again; do you believe that ignorance is bliss?" She paused, giving him a moment to agree or nod or whatever his response was going to be, then grinned, "then you must be ecstatic!" The mare then began to throw her head back in utter delight, having just said her most favorite joke, and laughed as though the world was burning beneath her. A cackling sound escaped her throat, and went on for quite some time. Giorgia then turned to face Bly once again, "see, I told you I was funny."

She had heard the joke as a young mare; told by a predator to his prey right before he went in for the kill. It was a few days, maybe a few weeks after witnessing her first murder, and so the joke had always managed to stick around in her mind. It was brilliant, to say the least, because it was both funny and insulting, not to mention crazy...which was right up her ally. The joke and the scent of death and decay had forever merged as one.

Her thoughts were once again interrupted by the stallion that was insistent on following her. It took a moment for Giorgia to process what he had asked her, so she stared at him with a rather blank face - one that could possibly be taken the wrong way - before snarling, "why should I tell you? My name is unimportant. For now."

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:53 pm
"No ma'am!" he said quickly, wincing again and anticipating a blow this time for sure. He was so confused. She was ok with being called big, but not pretty. She was ok with that, but didn't approve of being called a stallion. He wondered if he included the word 'big' with the word 'pretty' then maybe she would be happy.

"No ma'am, you're just a big pretty mare. Not a stallion at all," he tried, grinning at her awkwardly.

He decided he was right by thinking that she was telling jokes and that he wasn't getting them. He stared at her blankly for a moment, mouth agape, trying to make the joke click in his mind. Nothing. But he laughed anyway in a loud and obviously fake chuckle, pretending to shake tears from his eyes. Having no clue that she was insulting him, he smiled at her and said, "you are very funny!" Oh, Copper would be so proud of him for laughing at her joke to make her feel better. That was very grown up of him, he thought.

He was a little confused as to why she would not give him her name. He thought that was how this worked: play tag, tell jokes, give names, be friends! "Bly, you're not a foal anymore you know." His face formed a frown yet again. Did that type of introduction only happen when one was a foal? Were adults simply not allowed to give names and become friends? No one had told him about this part of being an adult, but he supposed he would jump onto the bandwagon. See dad, totally grown up. He thought bitterly. "Oh, right. My name isn't important either. Don't call me Bly, it doesn't matter...oh wait," he said realizing he had accidentally given her his name. "Well, don't call me that. Name's aren't important at all," he said looking at her stiffly. He still very much wanted to know her name, but he pretended not to care.

"So...what are you doing today?" he asked, trying to give his voice an I-don't-care-about-that-either tone. He hoped he could get something out of her. After all, if they were going to be friends they would need to go on an adventure together, right? Wherever she was going, he would follow in hopes of some fun.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:46 pm
The poor stallion wore the look of confusion for what could have been the tenth time in the very little amount they've known each other, and it made her insides twist. How did he make it this far into his life without having any repercussions of his words and his actions? Giorgia was under the impression that normal Soquili learned from their mistakes and their past behaviors...and yet, this stallion had not seemed to learn a thing.

Honestly. The nerve of his parents! Damned to hell if she ever became a mother...she'd drop those little devils off the face of the earth before they ever spoke a word beyond what she wanted them to be. Well...actually...damned to hell if she ever became a mother regardless...Giorgia never wanted to lose this perfect, prey-catching figure she had. It was the ONLY thing she had.

"Two things, stallion," the draft mare began softly and slowly, the sarcastic and rude tone almost completely leaving her voice, "first - think before you speak. Have your parents ever told you that sometimes it's best to not say anything at all? Maybe hold your tongue every once in a while." Giorgia smiled at him at this point, not a warm and welcoming smile, but a twisted 'you-have-no-idea' smile. Then she released, "AND DO I LOOK LIKE A MA'AM? I MEANT C'MON STALLION. HOLD YOUR TONGUE AND THINK FOR ONCE. I am not a ma'am. I am a misses." This game that she was playing now, was purely for her enjoyment...and his, if he so pleased. He didn't seem quite bothered by her crazy outbursts...considering he never left...so she'd continue, as long as he kept giving her stuff to play with. And that laugh...or dear! That laugh! Could she have a field day with this one? Her nerves were already spiked high as possible, and she was running thin on patience...but that was the most fake laugh she'd ever heard - and she was queen of fake laughs.

"If you don't understand my joke, stallion...just say so. I won't bite." She giggled sharply, turning her head so she was no longer facing him. This act she had was getting tedious by the second, and so Giorgia had to look away in order to breath before turning her attention back to him. It was only a matter of time, she kept telling herself, only a matter of time...

"Slip of the tongue, what a surprise," she quipped sarcastically, almost taken back with how much this stallion kept one-upping himself on the idiot-scale. Almost. You never quite know when or who you'll run into...so she figured it's best not to ever be taken by surprise. Everyone was a fool. "Bly, eh? Such a boring name, but I suppose that suits you, doesn't it?" His next question came so fast, she barely had time to mull over whether or not her name should come into the picture. If he knew it, he could use it against her to keep following her until they both died of old age. But then again, she didn't really want him to keep calling her ma'am.

What was she doing today? Oh, there were literally a hundred ways to answer that question. But only one that seemed appropriate enough for him. "I was just taking a walk. Gathering some Me-time."

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:06 pm
His ears flattened against his head as she yelled at him. He supposed he deserved it. He wasn't sure why...but he was sure he had done something wrong to make her yell. He heard the word parents and his ears perked once again, shifting his large body uncomfortably at the jab the word took at him. He wanted to say something but...Hold your tongue. Well this mare really was odd. He stuck his tongue out slowly, bringing his teeth down upon it in a ridiculous gesture and "holding" it as she had commanded. He didn't want to let her down, she would be even angrier if he didn't do what the crazy mare said. He chuckled deeply, looking at her as he did so.

"Thith ith fun!" He could feel his father's disapproval even though he wasn't here. But she had told him to do it, so it had to be an adult thing to do, right? She was certainly not a foal...or big, or pretty, or a stallion, and now: definitely not a ma'am. "I'm thorry mithethh," he mumbled, bowing his big head to her. But they were finally having fun...weren't they? He was, at least. He grinned at her through his tongue, deciding it was time to put it back in his mouth because his tastebuds were getting dry.

"What time is Me-time?" he asked, his brain skipping over the fact that she had called him dull. He was more interested in this unheard of time. He had heard of lunch time, he had heard of morning and night time. But never Me-time or what spot in the day it held. His head cocked at the thought, wondering what she meant by "gathering" said time. Was he supposed to be collecting times at dinner, sleep, or any other time? He decided not to ask her, instead he asked, "Can I come with you?"

(( Sorry I replied so quickly. xD Poor Bly hasn't had much RP lately so I was excited to play him. <3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:37 pm
Is he really....? Is that actually....??

Happening?

"Are you literally holding your tongue?" She snapped, almost too astonished by him to sound angry. This time, the mare had genuine concern for his health and well-being. Perhaps no one would want to take her up on her offer of a meal, because he wouldn't be worth it? Someone like him couldn't possibly be tasty. He'd probably be all...squishy and chewy, what with his inability to function. "Are you literally holding your tongue?," repeating the question, Giorgia stopped in her tracks and had to resist the urge to lift her hoof and kick him. "It's a figure of speech, Bly, have you never heard it? It means keep your trap - oops, sorry, I mean mouth shut."

Giorgia frowned as he continue to bite down on his tongue and talk, her breathing getting heavier as she watched him. The wheels in her brain wanted to snap and shout and scream, but she had to have some self control...she was probably causing a scene for passer-by's by now. Others would think she was actually murdering him.

Which was the case, although she wouldn't do the killing. Just the luring.

"The name's Giorgia, alright, you fool! G-or-g-ah!" Each syllable pronounced with perfection so there was no way he could mess it up. "I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP CALLING ME STUPID NAMES, AND TO STOP TAKING EVERYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY." Her voice torn between yelling and a weak attempt at holding back - so it sounded more like a screech. This was getting out of hand - and perhaps he wasn't worth the fight after all. She should just run...run and hide.

Meh...he'd probably still follow her.

"Alright, you blithering idiot. I will give you one more question like this one on that level of stupidity, and then that's it...no more talking. Me-time is not an actual time of day, like sunset or daylight...it's a period in which I well, hoped I'd be able to spend on my own, with my own thoughts. No one else." Giorgia shrugged, her face riddled with annoyance. "Yes you can come, it's already too late for Me-time now anyways."

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:58 pm
Stop taking everything seriously? He hadn't thought he was being very serious. His father was serious, she should have met him. Perhaps someday he would. Yes, he'd bring the gorgeous not-stallion mare home to his father and then he'd see. Giorgia, what a pretty name. He resisted the urge to compliment her, assuming that whatever he thought was proper in this situation was the opposite. He would save his one question that she had allotted him for another time, when questions were really important.

"Like the silent game!" he blurted, and then folded his lips over so that his mouth was obviously closed, expecting to see a mare explode for the first time ever. He clamped his mouth shut as she demanded after grasping the concept of Me-time. It was better this way anyways, so he wouldn't say anything to offend her...everything seemed to offend her. But she was so pretty...not-pretty...pretty? He didn't care that she was crazy if he got to stare at her all day. So he made sure his jaws did not open, but he still grinned widely at her as he did so, nodding and hoping she would play as well. The silent game didn't work if one of them made noise. But surely she was smart enough to understand that.

He was simply excited that she would allow him to come along. Perhaps her screeching was her way of showing that she was enjoying their conversation so far. He lifted his eyebrows at her in an attempt to seem handsome, allowing her to lead the way to wherever they were going.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:35 pm
"Ah..."

For a brief moment, the mare had forgotten her goal to entirely shut the stallion up. She had been, after all, prepared to scream and yell until her voice went hoarse, but it had been better if they just didn't talk at all. So when Bly suggested they play the silent game, Giorgia quickly snapped her jaw shut, hoping no sound came out for fear of it setting him off on another random tangent again.

But the silent game? Honestly? Were they foals? The mare shrugged to herself, torn between being utterly grateful that this overgrown colt still played the silent game, or disgusted that such a thought had even crossed his mind. In theory yes - the silent game was the perfect game for the two of them to play - and she'd play it with him of the rest of their lives, if she could - but she wouldn't allow herself to take part in such nonsensical tomfoolery. Gigi had a feeling that no matter what she did, Bly would win the game.

Cause either way, he'd chastise her. Whether it be from breaking the silence and losing the game, or playing the game to its fullest extent - and winning. He'd stick around if she played - but he'd continue to talk if she opened her mouth..

...Oh boy what a dilemma. The mare did her best to keep her distance from the stallion, taking long strides ahead of him so he'd have trouble reading her expression. A smile was currently plastered all over the usually grumpy exterior, and she did not want to give him credit for such a deed. No, she'd never hear the end of it.

Yes, if they stayed like this, everything would be perfect. She'd lead him right into disaster, without barely having to lift a hoof.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:25 pm
Bly breathed heavily as he walked beside her.He wondered what she was thinking about. Probably girl things, like braiding her hair or cleaning her hooves. Sometimes he marveled at how clean mares were. He never really felt the need to wash himself, unless he was covered in mud or something. Did mares hate mud? Why were mares such fragile creatures? Why was she bigger than most mares? Did she like mud? What was she thinking about? So many questions were running through his dull mind and he opened his mouth multiple times to ask but then remembered that they were playing the silent game so clamped it shut again.

The silence was nearly unbearable for him, even though he really wanted to win. Perhaps if he tickled her she would ask him to stop, and then he'd win! But the thought of tickling her was scary to him. He'd never really touched a mare, besides the fact that she had screamed at him just for calling her pretty. But if he just...gave her a little...nudge...He bumped her with his behind awkwardly and then turned to pretend he had been looking at the clouds the whole time. He couldn't have done it if he was looking at the sky. He bit his tongue so as not to laugh out loud at his genius plan. She would say something after a couple bumps, if not the first. He pushed his father's judgmental voice into the back of his mind. He just wanted to have some fun. He was still an adult, even though he was trying to win the silent game. Still grown up.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff