Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image Sfoxy was stroking his tentacles and cleaning up a mess from his meal when he thought that somebody was near him. He looked around and growled, stood up and started to walk away. Then he heard noises but, he kept going.

Bloody Hell Hound

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image

Jack: *He wasn't doing much, really. He was just minding his own business, collecting a few wild ingredients for the food he wanted to make tonight. His ears twitched a bit when he hear someone else nearby, but paid no mind to it seeing ad his current mind set was more on getting the things together. Though he WOULD be prepared to defend himself if need be*

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:36 pm
That color is kinda hard to read. emotion_kirakira

Sfoxy strolled along when he stopped as a warm breaze rolled by. "Brethren." He didn't smell his own blood, or the blood of his meal, but one of his kind. He looked behind him, "Show yourself, I don't bite unless you bleed!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:45 pm
{Eh, sorry...}

Jack: *His ears perked up a bit more as he looked away from the bush he was standing at. Giving a shrug he grabbed his basket, closed it, hoisted it over his shoulder and walked out into the open to where Sfoxy could see him* Who's here~? *He glanced around, eventually spotting the other Cainite* Ah, hello there!

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:52 pm
Sfoxy grunts in a greeting. "Fancy seeing one of our kind here, I have never actually met one." He scans over this new comer. "What do they call you? I am Sfoxy, named after... I don't know, I guess something foxy? What of you?"
{dont worry bout it}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:18 pm
Jack: *Gives a light chuckle at the others way of introduction and such*Sfoxy, eh~? Interesting name. My name? Oh, Jack~ *Nods before inspecting his own claws a bit, then offers his paw for a shake* Nice meetin' ya, Sfoxy!

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:23 pm
Sfoxy grunts and squints his eyes in an inspection. "Jack. Well met. Eh.." He wiggles the others finger in a shake. "Well, what are you up to?" He wipes his mouth a bit from the left overs of his last meal and spits out some blood to get the flavor out of his mouth. "Crappy aftertaste." He grunts.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:05 pm
Jack: *Eyes the other male carefully* OH! Getting ingredients for cooking tonight. See, i love cooking things. I find it fun~ *Nods in agreement* Aftertaste can be... Rather icky.

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:12 pm
Sfoxy grunts. "How long have you been here? You seem rather.. new. Maybe I have no room to talk but you are sort of.. childish, please do not take offense."

hes mean!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:36 pm
{xD}

Jack: *Arches an eyebrow* Childish? While i'm not offended, but what do you mean by childish, exactly? Children do not cook the things i do.

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:43 pm
"Well, you are not quite as.. Ram headed as I excpected our kind to be. What exactly do you cook?"
Bloody Hell Hound

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:06 pm
Jack: Well, nothing wrong with being a little chill and nice, yanno? Unless the need to be Ram-headed and so on comes along~ I mainly cook spicy food. *Nods* Sometimes i like to try and make my own recipes.

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:28 pm
"Well," Sfoxy grunts. "May I join you in this meal? There might be some bloody remains left over from the meal I just had." He heard a crack of thunder and then it started to pour rain. Sfoxy then started to laugh such a horrible, chilling laugh that you would excpect a vampire to laugh and he clenched is fists. "Hardens my veins, rain? What about you?" He then chuckled a bit and scratched his fur.

Bloody Hell Hound

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:16 pm
"Well, if you so wish to join me you may~" His ears perked when the thunder roared, but they soon dropped down. "Well now... We better hurry along, no? And don't worry about any bloody remains! I totally understand." He flashed his own fangs. "Blood can be quite messy~"

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:26 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

"Ha, indeed. But, a great meal and snack if your a bigger man." he chuckled. "Is there anything else you need? Where will we be going?" He looked around to see if any un-wanted guests were watching.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff