Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[DUEL] Sibling rivalry? Maybe, maybe not (P'lemis/Ban)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image

Dark green eyes, like a touch of a pine forest in the dry drought-stricken desert, shifted and watched the dunes. P'leimis stretched out, scowling just a bit as the sun beat down on his primarily-white coat. Here and there, of course, were marks of black and red, trait gifts from both his parents.

The male, aiming to be a guard one day and diverge drastically from his parents' career choices, looked around the dueling grounds. He wanted to get practice in, and he'd found someone to join him for it - His sister, Ban, whom he'd noted a long time ago had markings more consistent with their paternal grandparents. Not that that was a bad thing, it showed a good heritage. Bodaway, as he'd heard, had been a fine strong lion back in his day in the peak of his prime, and their paternal grandmother was herself a force to recon with. Nothing compared, of course, to their mother, Ea, nor her own parents, Kidondo and No. As far as he cared, any lion stupid enough to cross any one of the three deserved the fate that befell them.

The male let out an impatient huff. "Are you ready or not, Ban? Because either way, I'm gonna come at you!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image

She was ready, she had been ready for a while. Banhishikha stood her ground as she looked at him with her bi-colored red and black eyes. She would beat him, and would continue to be him after the fact. She needed practice, just like he did, though she didn't know why she agreed to let him strike her first. Her tail flicked as she lowered her head, "You know I'm ready." She told him with a rather bit of irritation, though she gave a smirk as she watched him. "Or are you too afraid to strike a female?"

Her fur seemed brighter red in the sunlight, beaming down on them both. It felt nice in her opinion. She tensed slightly as her tail swayed back and forth, waiting for whatever he was to come at her with. Her red and white ears pinned down upon her skull, though she still held her smirk upon her face. She was confident she would win. Only time would tell.

Andranis

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 pm
P'leimis scowled. "Of COURSE I'm not afraid to hit a girl!" She was his sister, after all. He was allowed to hit sisters. He splayed his limbs apart and squared his shoulders, lifting his head as he tried to look big. Of course, he was still a rather scrawny adolescent, so the effect would only make older males laugh. He could even hear some snickers near by, coming from their half-brother's snake and one of their uncles, both much larger than he was. The pale lion glared at them, before charging at Ban.

His expression became darker as the two older lions near by erupted into laughter as he missed most gloriously.

[ Lady Kiya ]

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 pm
She gave a light chuckle at him, he seemed to get riled up pretty easy. Perhaps this was going to be more fun then she originally thought. Of course, she was going to let him see every part of her pleasure in this match. It might make him a little angry. "Stop wasting my time, and come at me." She told him with a toss of her head as if she had a mane to get out of her eyes.

She saw his charge, and stepped quickly out of the way. She let out a soft giggle. He was a fool to think a small charge would get her off guard, he did tell her to get ready, after all. "Try harder to hit me, will you" She said. Of course, she made no movement to attack him, at least not yet. Waiting wasn't always her game, just today made it seem a bit more amusing. Then again, he was the one that was doing it to himself.

Her ego was soon bursting, it seemed.

Andranis

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 pm
If he wasn't frustrated before, he was frustrated now. Was she TAUNTING him?! P'leimis very quickly began to lose whatever cool he had, going after his sister with a snarl and a swat. Like before, the attack missed. Was he going to find ANYTHING that worked...?! Even though it was early, he was already beginning to feel dejected that he'd lose at the duel. What would happen if he lost? Would he be mocked endlessly by their brothers, or by any of their cousins? He certainly HOPED not... And yet, knowing how the two males watching were cracking up, he had a feeling they would.

[ Lady Kiya ]

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:16 pm
Banhishikha giggled as she could see his temper going up. She knew the more he became angry, the better she had at beating him. She ignored those watching, they weren't any importance to her. If she lost, she'd lose with pride... Well maybe not really. She'd say she lost with pride, but really she'd sulk a bit and then get over it.

Her ego, however, was growing by the second. He swatted at her, and she ducked and moved away from him. He seemed to be slower than she expected, or perhaps she had just become more fast. Intrigued, she continued continued to wait for his next move. What was going to happen? What will he try next? Will he actually hit her? These questions popped in her head, and they kept the smirk upon her face.

She also wondered how long it'd take him to get tired. Then she could easily beat him, without any problems.

Andranis

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:54 pm
He was already beginning to get winded. Stopping, the male let his anger dissipate a little as he glared, not moving. "Will you stop MOVING and actually FACE me?!" He wasn't sure what was frustrating him more - constantly missing his sister, or the fact she not only easily evaded him, but kept what he swore was a smug look on her face! "You're being such a COWARD about it!" But of course, he fell to insulting her because of his own shortfalls.

[ Lady Kiya ]

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm
Her grin never fell from her face. She wanted to laugh, but she decided not to. "Are you becoming a little paw-hurt, brother?" She asked him with a sweet, yet mocking voice. She decided he wasn't going to do anything, and now was the best time to put in her attack. "But if you insist."

She moved towards him as swift as she could, stopped in front of him and swung her paw at him. She didn't let her claws extend, but instead let her arm do most of the power towards his shoulder, before moving out of his reach again. "Words of pain, brother... It breaks my heart to hear you call me a coward." She giggled that time.

Andranis

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:52 am
Could he land even ONE hit?! P'leimis' anger began to rise again, perfectly showing off a very short temper. He started to randomly swat at his sister, missing every time as he tried to charge her. "WILL.. YOU... HOLD... STILL?!" He jumped at Ban, missing her yet again. His limbs were beginning to feel heavy, and he was breathing heavily from the exertion.

[ Lady Kiya ]

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am
She almost lost it with giggles. This was way too fun. When he jumped at her, she gave a swing as she moved away from him, though it was a pathetic excuse for a swing. She was still trying to hold her giggles. "I think you're a bit slow, brother." She said with a nod. Of course, he'd probably be mad at her for a long time with her keep moving like this. He'd get over it, she decided. It might even give him the motivation to try to beat her later on. More practice.

Collecting herself after their little "dance", she looked at him. Ready for his next move. A smug smirk replaced her giggle fit. It was time to get a little serious now.

Andranis

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:06 pm
P'leimis' scowl only deepened when she called him slow. The male stopped, hackles raising as he snarled, soon letting out a roar of frustration and anger. Going into a final blind fury, he began swatting at his sister, until he felt a paw make contact. He wasn't sure where he'd hit her, but the vibration up his arm from it made him reel back in surprise. Had he really just landed a blow? It was... Amazing to him! He'd finally landed one, even if the duel WAS over!

[ Lady Kiya ]
Sorry that took so long! I got a headache the other day that killed my muse. Took something for it today and BLIIIIIISS ~

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:22 pm
Banhishikha hadn't really been expecting her brother to actually come in contact with her. She was almost as startled as he was. She felt the touch of his paw hit her face, of course, it didn't hurt, but it still was quite shocking. She had been too busy laughing to notice that her brother had come towards her, and by the time she had noticed, she couldn't get out of the way fast enough.

Of course, that still didn't matter. Her shocked face went back to a smug. They both hit each other once, and to her, it was a fair game. Of course, she knew that she had won the duel, but only slightly. "Next time, I won't let you touch me at all" She declared with a grin upon her face.

Her fur finally settled back to it's original place, having gone up the moment she realized what he was trying to do. It taught her that she should keep her guard, even if she felt like she had the upper hand. She'd not make that mistake again. At least, not any time soon she hoped.

Andranis

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:34 pm
Panting, P'leimis stepped back from his sister, leveling a very sour look at her. "Oh, shut up..." Sore loser? Yes he was. He'd have to figure out how to keep his cool and not lose his temper. "I'll get you next time, Ban, just you wait and see." Just.. Not today. He gave a humph, turning and padding away, sides still heaving as he panted. Suddenly, the sun seemed much warmer on his back... He'd have to see if they could do either an early morning or early evening duel next time, to avoid the heat.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:34 pm
Banhishikha seemed to be in triumph, yet she still wanted a bigger win than she had gotten. "Until next time." She called out at him as he padded away. She beamed with slight rise of her ego, yet it wasn't something she'd boast about in the near future. She'd let him have his moment to sulk, and leave it at that, but next time... Next time she'd beat him so bad she'd have to boast about it. She grinned and went her way, not even paying attention to the heat upon her back from the high sun upon the sky. She seemed to enjoy the sun beating down upon her fur on this slightly glorious day.

[Finished]  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas