Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:36 am
~*SPOTLIGHT*~

Quote:
User ImageRechot

Nergui baby. Jokester. Gets a kick from chaos and violence. Takes everything for granted. Submissive to higher authority. Socially a bit awkward. Annoying.

Quote:
User ImageSiri

Pridelands child. Sweet and adorable. Curious. HIGHLY romantic. Cry baby. Tattle-tale. Scornful. Clingy. Unreliable.

Quote:
User ImageLemminkaumlinen

Stormborn runt. Violent. Selfish. Sadistic. Stubborn 99.9% of the time. Persistent.

Quote:
User ImageLadislav
Once-upon-a-time King now made rogue. Sappy. Kind. Diplomatic. Brave. Old.

Quote:
User ImageByu

Nergui b***h. Weak of mind and body. Submissive. Cowardly. Frightens easily. Subordinate. Selfish.

Quote:
User ImageAdisa'Uzoma

Pride lands Nanny wanna-be. Jolly. Kind. Loving. Stern. Childish. Imaginative. Talkative. Stubborn.

Quote:
User ImageKamau

Rogue baby (ya'll don't want this punk in your pride anyway). Intelligent. Curious. Perfectionist. Violent. Blunt. Cruel.

Quote:
User ImageNombuso

Bonelands old lady. Motherly. Stern. Stubborn. Kind-hearted. Unforgiving.

Quote:
User ImageAwiki

Bonelands Busisa. Resilient. Compassionate. Weak-minded. Follower. Stubborn. Avoids confrontation when possible.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:44 am
Alright: Lions. Leopards. Cheetahs. All the things. RP! emotion_awesome

Journal
Please excuse the dust and the misspelling if there is any. I'll go through and fix stuff when I get the chance.

What I'm looking for in general:
-Mates. Almost all of my lions are single, or at least they are as far as I can remember, so if you're interested in some GF's or BF's feel free to inquire. Please take into account their personalities. Although some of them haven't been completely fleshed out yet, or are subject to change, I'd like for them to be matched up with suitable partners. Not just throw two pretty colored lions together and see what we get. Not yet anyways...nojk.
-Prides. Feel free to either A) remind me of the pride one character once belonged to or B) ask if any of them would like to join a new pride.
-Friends/Enemies. Any of them are open to these!
-Other things IDEK. Feel free to propose something if you have an idea!
-BONELAND RP & FIREKIN RP & NERGUI RP & STORMBORN RP

Again, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO THROW IDEAS AT ME. If you feel more comfortable with PM's that's fine, or if you'd rather speak with me on AIM my account name is: tintedflare

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:36 am
Current Plots

-Pulan x Bandele
-Gepeto x Meshindi
-Hiana x Gepeto
-Kerra x Mwanyambi
-Rhoma x Gepeto x Kondo x Meshindi
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:58 am
You might consider taking a look at the Stormborn for Gepeto. Just sayin'...  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:19 pm

User Image

I'd love to throw Hiana at Gepeto for RP? c: Right now she is in the rogue lands - ignore the pride cert..

She is quite suspicious and defensive, and verrry independent. However, she was traumatised as a cub when she almost drowned in the ocean and so is paranoid of any body of water, ever. Even drinking at waterholes disturbs her. She is sweet on the inside though, and was raised to be very caring and loving. She was raised a gypsy, in fact.

I don't know why, but the idea of a defensive-hot head, but friendly male, meeting my paranoid sweet gypsy is entertaining to me XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:04 am
Princess_Feylin
You might consider taking a look at the Stormborn for Gepeto. Just sayin'...

*3* Dude, I love the concept! I think Gepeto would really fit nicely within it! <3
Should I submit a form in the Joining thread?

Velveteen Angel

Hey hon! I would love for some RP between them! I bet they'll get along splendidly...lawlz >8D WE SHALL SEE! Gepeto is currently roaming around the rouge lands so it wouldn't be a problem for him to run into her or vice versa! Would you mind starting? surprised  

Shia bean

Prophet

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:28 am
Absolutely! I am always delighted to have people joining the pride. I do feel bound to mention to you that Blue has a Firekin who is seeking out huria to do things here. I would feel like I was..hm...not presenting you with all the possible options and forcing a choice on you if I didn't bring it to your attention.
(Still hoping you decide to send him to the Stormborn whether or not you do anything with Blue's huria plans).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:36 am
Haha, thank you for showing that to me!

While I might be interested in some general RP from her lioness, or even for her to approach Gepeto on the matter, I don't foresee him going along with the plan. His disdain for the 'firekin' is more of a personal grudge, not so much anything they did to him, but he can't really get past it. He would more likely turn on the pride before ratting out another. BUT I might see about some general stuff maybe!

I'd still love for him to join the Stormborn, stop trying to change my mind gosh! >O

Princess_Feylin

Shia bean

Prophet

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:41 am
XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 am
Princess_Feylin
XD

It's totally fine that you quoted me in the sub-forum! <3 But I'm not sure where to go from there? Do I request him to get re-certed on the pride cert OR do I have to request a challenge first?

Sorry if this is all explained and I just missed it! >3<  

Shia bean

Prophet

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:59 am
Shia bean

SHIA. QUESTION. (Yes, I'm going to talk to you in your thread and my thread. cool )

I have a lion who will be heading to join the Stormborn too, Meshindi. His daddy is a Captain there, but he was raised a rogue. Maybe him and your boy could be bitter bros and head that way together? I was looking for some kind of old friend role to go with him, but Kael doesn't have anyone available for it.

Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:16 am
Hopefolly

ANSWER: That could explain how Gepeto hear's about the pride! He might be a huge grump/jerk, but so long as Meshindi is cool with that, at least until Gepeto eases up, we got ourselves a pair of road buddies! biggrin  

Shia bean

Prophet

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:19 am
In answer to your question, Shia, Gepeto will have to fight a challenge and if he wins or ties he's in. Challenges with the SB are a little different than challenges with the Firekin, but they're pretty simple overall.

Ooh. Kondo kids!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:01 pm
Shiaaaaaa ;; heart heart heart

I want RP with you. Like always.

I'd love Firekin RP with you ;; buuuut I'm not sure who to throw at you and for what reason. Is there a particular personality that might work well (or work badly, hehe) that I could throw at your Kijinga or Tamu'Meka?  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:15 pm
Kimaria

KIMM HEEEY! <3

Well, first let me just say that Kijinga and Mwanyambi are the only two lions I had with the Firekin before my MIA AFK HIATUS. I need to get ahold of the mule to see what is required for them to once again be apart of the pride before we can set anything up! Mwanyambi isn't fond of cubs so that might be kind of fun if you have any! I don't really have any personalities in mind for either of them! @@ I know, I'm great with plots...lawl.

Tamu'Meka bailed a while back, as far as I read a few days ago. I guess in one of my RP's I just decided he was going to leave. Idk why...so he is now a rogue. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff