Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] The Great Minipet Jailbreak (Melvin/Jerry/Rep) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:47 am
Melvin was resting on some soft newspaper, dozing softly before he rustled at the commotion of a few people passing by. Yawning, he looked around, bright blue eyes parting before staring at a pane of glass. Confused, he sniffed and smelled a slight smell of lemon, one he generally associated with cleaners, and felt a bit more relaxed.

That was until he turned his head and saw a mass of tentacles!

"HOLY HELL!" He yelped before jumping back and falling over.

"Whu..the..." His eyes slowly went down to a set of paws. Eyes going wide, he slowly looked up his arms (legs?) and then at a set of wings he slowly flexed before he saw a puff of a tail.

"Whu...What is going on?!!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A few things have changed for in Melvin's life.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:22 pm
The tentacles moved, a tail lazily flicking as whatever was behind the mass of limbs groaned. "N-no... come back..." Jerry groaned, still chasing dreams as two tentacles lashed out, trying to grab something that wasn't there. He sat up with a start, only to collapse again on a bed of writhing limbs. "W-woo-what where are we what's...??" The orange fur down his back was on end, ears flattened as he tried to make sense of everything. Newspaper? And... giant minipets??

Slitted eyes caught sight of the yellow fluff ball ahead of him and instinctively he huddled back in a worried feline hiss.

What had happened?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 pm
AHH! This giant tentacle cat was going to eat him! Someone! Someone save him!

Outside, a tech paused to see the little tart treat make a rukus.The tech smiled before walking away.

He pressed himself into a corner, puffing puff moreso than he already was before pawing at the glass only to see that the labs were spread out on the other side - but at a completely bigger scale. He noticed a few d**k techs he took errands from, and got a strange sense of dread.

When he heard Jerry, he looked around and then back at his only tank-mate.

"Je...Jerry? Is that you?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:32 pm
"I... I think so," Jerry wobbled, trembling as he sorted through his many limbs, lifting three with a slightly horrified look. He swallowed, ears still back as he looked around again, "Did you see her??"  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:35 pm
"See who? Jerry, we're minipets! Your some freakish looking tentacle cat and I'm...I don't even know!! Jerry, what happened? I thought we were still on the island. I came looking for you and you were gone. Then I.."

He tried to remember it all, his mind racing as he placed his paws on his head. "I went through some ferns and my head started to spin and I passed out." He looked back at the Sun. "We should have just been sent back here. Why are we like this?!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:41 pm
"I think I met a muse..." Jerry's many limbs curled, a purr in his voice as he stared up at the high wall of their enclosure. "She was singing... I could hear her... I found... I found this.... this building...." He shook his head, "It might have been my fault. But... but the labs will fix us, I'm sure of it. That time we turned into penguins it reversed on it's own. Shapeshifting never seems to be permanent." It wasn't his first time transformed into a minipet, although he was suddenly wishing he was a bird again. At least then he could fly out of this stupid pen.

He stared at the suckers that lined his limbs. "Maybe I can climb out..."  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:43 pm
"You found something? That's great! OH, I wish I could have seen it!" Wait, he had far more important matters at hand than wishing he had seen a building back on that island. Right now he was a minipet in the labs. THE LABS!

"Jerry!" Melvin moved over, placing his paws on what he considered Jerry's shoulders. "We have to get out of here. I work in the labs. I KNOW what they do to minipets here! I KNOW!" His eyes were wide with a warning. "We need to get out until this fixes itself!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:47 pm
Jerry wobbled, still looking a bit out of it, but his ears twitched with thought, "Alright, alright just... just calm down. Let's um. Let's see what I can do." He leaned, "You look like you have wings.... do they work or are they er... wossicalled... um... for decoration?"  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:50 pm
"OH! I forgot. Um...let me see here..." He went back on all fours and started to flex his wings, slowly moving them out, then up and down. When he felt that worked, he started to flap them harder and harder. This started to throw a lot of the newspaper up, but did give Melvin enough lift to fly up, sideways, and hit his head against the top of the tank.

He came crashing back down, swearing as he held his head and rolled back and forth. While it wasn't graceful, it did nudge the tank top just a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm
Jerry sighed, running his tongue along unfamiliar fangs. "Alright. Just... hold tight I'll see what I can do... God it's hard to move with all these... limbs." He grunted, but shakingly managed to push himself upright. The tentacles were strong enough- it was a matter of keeping balance. Carefully, he pressed a tentacle to the glass, concentrating on relaxing the weird, foreign suckers. "Of course I turn into something weird," He sighed, but with an experimental pull, the suckers hold. It was just like holding onto something with a hand- only... with suction. And tentacles. Carefully, he tried another limb, and another, until he was crawling and slithering his way up to the top. Ears alert, the labtechs seemed distracted. "Just... hold onto your feathers," With a careful roll, he flopped over the tall side of the enclosure, flumping to the floor on the other side. "I'll see if there's a release mechanism, "He hissed quietly, crawling along on his belly to keep out of view.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:03 pm
Melvin slowly got up and moved to the glass. "Ha. Ha." He said about holding his feathers before watching Jerry move about. Studying minipets hi
Self and having a few research minis, he watched how the octo-Jerry moved. A creature who could move in both land and sea. He wondered what fear brought it on and the orgin of the idea. Fishermen? Sailors missing their pets?

He was getting distracted!

"These aren't the research tanks. Probably because they haven't assigned us to a project yet. There should be just a simple button. Instead if a code pad. Just.. See if you can use your tentacle paw to push it." He followed Jerry as he moved in the tank, trying not to bring to much attention to him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm
One, two, three, four, five, six- it was a different sort of rhythm, but Jerry felt he was starting to get the hang of it, limb over limb over limb. A button, huh? Well, that would be more favorable than a keypad, but even so he wasn't quite sure how well his coordination was.... In the back of his head, Roar's assuring grumble of laughter at least kept him calm. It was pretty ridiculous. But things could have been a lot worse than tentacles.

THERE! He flattened himself against the side of a tank as a massive labtech leg came strolling past. They hadn't seen him.... yet. Alright. Deep breaths. Wait for proper timing and... The Octopussy pounced, somehow mushing as many of his limbs as he could against the button, and with a sudden buzzer and flash of lights, the cages around him popped open.

"Yaaaay!" He wobbled, still trying to gather his bearings when suddenly there were shouts from the Lifers, and a pair of hands scooping him up...  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:57 pm
Do not fear, Jerry, for Melvin had wings. Wings he didn't exactly know how to use, but wings nonetheless. A lemon fluff jumped out and tumbled through the air and at the chest of the Lifer. Melvin knew the man as Bran McDole, a guy he had a sneaky suspicious was not using coasters when placing his coffee cups on counters that constantly left rings all over the labs. He also had a horrible habit of sniffing hard instead of just blowing his nose which drove Melvin up the wall.

Happy to seek small justice, he bite down on the man's wrist and fell down to the ground. "Run for it!" He told Jerry before he headed off, a unbalanced mess of little legs. At least Melvin knew the lab's setup and could navigate them through the closest exit, which was past two tables and to the right.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:02 pm
"EASIER SAID THAN DONE!" Jerry yowled, wobbling as he caught himself and promptly tentacle-flailed himself into the doorframe before leaping out into the daylight. It was morning- they had probably fallen asleep after the ordeal. With minis scattering everywhere, it was easy for them to sneak away, at least, and he promptly planted himself under a shrub to catch his breath. "Oh dear lord ....I hope this... reverses itself soon. I don't think.... I can handle this many limbs.... "  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 pm
Melvin was looking down at the ground, frowning. His hands were touching dirt. He had no gloves. He was just directly touching the floor where everyone walked on, and now they were getting dirty. He was not pleased.

"You're telling me." He panted, not a good runner when he was human and worse with two legs. Looking at Jerry, he started to circle around. "You are one of the weirdest minipets I have ever seen. Maybe you are better in water. Want to just try walking a bit more in a circle before you get a hang of it? Then maybe we can get to one of our rooms and just camp out until this passes over." He wished he had his phone. Then he could tweet for help. As it was, he just had dirty paws.

Dirty, dirty paws. :C

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces