Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
le doux rêve Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pureblood_princess159

Beloved Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to le doux rêve, the sweet dream, bakery. From bread to cookies, this bakery has it all. Under the ownership of Alicia Blanchett, this shop has become quite popular among the locals when it comes to craving any hungry stomach or sweet tooth. le doux rêve bakes fresh brick oven bread every morning. The sweets are simply to die for. They cater for parties, anniversaries, special occasions and even weddings. Stop by anytime and you will always come out happy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 pm
Cakes

Angel Cake
Butterfly Cake
Dobos torte

Angel Food Cake
Carrot Cake
Mille-feuille

Battenburg Cake
Cheesecake
Fondant au Chocolat

Baumakuchen
Swiss Chocolate Cake
Opera

Black Forest Cake
Dacquoise
Red Velvet

Budapestlängd
Devils Food Cake
Sachertorte

Cookies

Chocolate Chip
Caramel Shorbread
Shortbread

Almond Biscuits
Macaroon
Snickerdoodle

Berger Cookies
Florentine Biscuit
Springerle

Biscotti
Jammie Dodgers
Spritzgebäck

Black and White Cookies
Lady Fingers
Sugar Cookies

Bourbon Biscuits
Peanut Butter
Wafers

Butter Cookies
Rainbow Cookies
Crackle Cookies

Butter Pecan
Russian Tea Cakes

Pasteries

Baklava
Gibanica

Bantisa
Pain au chocolat

Bear Claws
Pain au raisins

Cannoli
Pie

Choux pastry
Poppy Seed Roll

Danish Pastry
Tarts

Eclairs
Runeberg's torte

Fig Roll
Apple Strudel

Franzbrötchen
Turnovers

Breads

Anpan
Bread Sticks
Pain de mie

Bagels
Brioche
Pane di Altamura

Baguette
Whole-Wheat
Pane ticinese

Banana Bread
Buns
Potato

Bara Birth
Leavened Bread

Barmbrack
Cottage loaf
Rice Bread

Beer bread
Croissants
English Muffins Scones

Rye
Melon Bread
Soda Bread

Boule
Pumpernickel
Sour Dough

Rolls
Michetta
Vienna bread

pureblood_princess159

Beloved Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:19 am
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

"Life is never what is seems to be...
☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked around with a small gasp. Her eyes lit up with joy. Everything looked so good and it smelled amazing inside the shop. "Oh my god... this smell alone is making me so hungry." she inhaled deeply her eyes fluttering shut "I think I've died and gone to heaven." she giggled lightly before she shook her head "Sorry." she looked at Drake hoping she didn't embarrass him or anything.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 am
Shifting Time

Drake nodded, agreeing with Kiada-chan. The bakery was amazing. He walked over to the counter with Kaida-chan. "OOOOOO." He said very childishly. His face was glistening with hunger. He began to look through the displays. "I don't know what to choose." He bit his lip, in slight confusion.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:39 pm
alphazarpha
pureblood_princess159

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him for a moment before she giggled. "Well that's the fun of these places. You don't have to choose just one." she smiled lightly before she looked at the selection "I would go with a bear claw, a couple eclairs and even a turnover or two." she smiled "I always use to ask my dad to get me a cake from this place… I know he never did but that's life." she looked around the inside of the displays for a bit before she moved to sit at one of the small tables there. "Well I think I know what I'm getting."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:08 pm
Shifting Time

Drake listen to Kadia-chan. His eyebrows went up when she said her farther never bought her a cake. He looked at all the displays one more time before he followed after Kadia-chan. He sat down next to her and said: "I know what I want." He wrapped his hand around Kadia-chan's hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek, just for good measure. He then said: "Your right."  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:19 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him for a moment before she smiled "Good. Glad you could decide." she looked at their hands, giving him a light blush, leaning into the kiss on the cheek a little. "I'm right? About what?" she was suddenly confused. Looking at the counter "We should order."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 am
User Image

Woe -

Noun:
Great sorrow or distress.
Things that cause sorrow or distress; troubles

Woe had just been walking around aimlessly since she'd left the tea house. She couldn't think straight. She didn't want to. So she decided to have a macaroon. Woe had always liked macaroons... She'd always smelled them faintly whether she was thinking of them or not. Usually she smelt the scent of them strongest when she was thinking of before being adopted by the Otsuras. Woe walked up to the counter and ordered several macaroons, not coconut, but the french kind. Woe was pale, tall, and skinny with pitch black messy short hair, her eyes a pale almost colorless blue. A combination that gave her a strange, creepy appearance. Like she was a ghost from a horror movie. Everyone naturally stepped away or avoided her, Woe never seemed to notice though, as if she preferred it that way. She gingerly paid for them and took the small bag of cookies, sitting down in a chair by the door.

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 am
Shifting Time

Drake say a dark looking girl walk in to the bakery, she looked like some of the girls from a punk rock band in Tokyo. He looked back at Kaida- Chan, and smiled a little bit."O nothing, just thinking."He then stood up and outstretched his hand to Kaida- chan and said:"Lets go."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:41 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him for a moment before she looked at the dark looking girl. She became uneasy before she looked at Drake when he answered her. Watching him stand and stretch taking his hand when he offered her his. Standing her frowned "Are we going somewhere else?" she looked at the display almost sad "Alright.."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 pm
Shifting Time

Drake looked at Kaida-chan, confused. "No, we are ordering!"
He thumbed to the displays. "I thought we were supposed to order up there!" He smiled, that's how most stuff worked in tokyo. He looked into Kaida-chan's eyes, he just looked. They were beautiful.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:55 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him for before smiled "Oh… yeah. Sorry." she blushed lightly meeting his eyes "L-lets get our order done." she looked away and walked over to the counter telling the person what she wanted.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:19 pm
Shifting Time

Drake frowned when Kaida-chan said sorry, she didn't have to. He followed over her, he stayed behind her. When it was his turn to order, he slipped his hands from behind Kaida-chan, hugging her midsection. He placed his head on her shoulder and ordered what he wanted. He then whispered into Kaida-chan's ear. "You wana' cake?" He knew she would blush, he loved spoiling her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida smiled lightly letting him lean on her. She moved her hand behind him, she started to run her fingers through his hair lightly. Then he shocked her, asking her if she wanted a cake. Looking him "Ummm… yes…" she blushed. If only he knew how soon her birthday really was. She bit her lip a little "C-can I get a red velvet cake with chocolate whipped cream icing?" she looked away a little blushing a little more.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Inside the Town

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff