Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Town Streets Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:32 pm
The streets of the town. This is for random, non-specific places in the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riuke ShihiroUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
“My parents just don’t understand that I want to play music, not go into business.
However, I couldn’t bring myself to tell them.”

Riuke was sitting at the corner of a street with his acoustic guitar on his lap and his guitar case sitting open in front of him. His eyes were closed as he was tuning his guitar, plucking a string with his guitar pick and adjusting the string tightness accordingly. Every so often he would strike them all together to hear their harmony and, hearing something was off, continue tuning his strings.
After about ten minutes of tuning by ear, he was finally pleased with the sound of his guitar. He then began to play with a sweet, light sounding melody that filtered around the street lightly yet quietly. As he kept playing, an occasional passerby would toss a few coins into his guitar case, and he would thank them graciously while still playing his guitar. As he kept playing, there were few breaks and he made no mistakes, making the music sound nearly heavenly in it's simplistic yet pure sound.  

Captain Taka
Captain

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
Skyler was walking around in the town, in a light pink dress and white blazer as she saw a blonde guy playing on a acoustic guitar. Skyler really liked music, so she gave some money - Ten Dollars - and she sat next to him, hoping that she'd make a new friend.

"Hi," Skyler started as she sweetly smiled, "Nice playing with the guitar. You must be practicing a lot." Skyler watched as people gave him some money for his amazing mistake-free guitar playing, and she just stared at Riuke as he played his guitar. The blonde leaned forward to get a look at his face, but his eyes were still closed after playing for awhile. Skyler just sighed and leaned back to her original position.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riuke ShihiroUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
“My parents just don’t understand that I want to play music, not go into business.

Riuke was nearly completely zoned out in his music when the girl sat next to him, and continued playing. He didn't notice the money she had put in his guitar case because it didn't make any noise like the usual change he got from passerby. Then next time someone threw some change into his case he thanked him graciously as he did any other, but looking in his guitar case he finally noticed the ten dollar bill. "!! Who gave me a ten dollar bill?" he asked aloud, slightly surprised, and enough to the point that he stopped playing.
It was at this moment that he noticed the girl that was sitting beside him, whom just sat back after looking right at him. "M-may I help you?" he asked, slightly nervous as no one has ever sat down beside him while he was playing on the streets. Because of this, it struck him as unusual and he didn't know how to respond.
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

Captain Taka
Captain

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:00 pm
Son Takahani

User Image
Skyler blinked once Riuke noticed her. "Oh, the answer to you question who gave you a ten dollar bill - That was me, and I just wanted to listen to your music, I really like music a lot." Skyler said, smiling. "You seem a bit nevous, has anyone ever sat next to you? I'm guessing not." Skyler leaned closer to Riuke, as stared into his eyes, personally teasing him, trying to see if he would blush.

"Oh yeah, your musics' really nice, did you practice a lot?" Skyler asked, a little embarrassed that she was leaning close to his face in public.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Shiori is walking down the road reading a book about succubi and their way of life,"Mate of Fate......what is that?"at first she had something quietly but then she asked what was it aloud for anyone to be able to hear it.

Espada Akira Harribel

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image
Skyler furiously blushed, hoping that the person didn't see what happened with Skyler and Riuke. She walked up to the girl, and said, "Um, in a..." Skyler looked at the book cover and looked back to the girl, "Succubi's book, it means that their mate will be found in fate. Er, that's what I think it means."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:13 am
User Image

Riuke was a little surprised that anyone would give him ten dollars just for his music, and then sit next to him as he played and talk to him. "Th-thank you. I would bow, but my guitar prevents it, so for that I apologize." he said humbly. When he heard the compliment about his music he felt happy. He looked down at his guitar and said "Yeah, I've been playing for a very long time, it's the only thing I ever want to do. They wouldn't understand." Suddenly, upon mentioning whoever they were, he looked a little depressed. When the strange girl stood up to go help some other strange girl, he continued to play his guitar again in the same flawless, beautiful tone as before.
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

Captain Taka
Captain

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 am
Son Takahani

User Image
Skyler went back to Riuke, then asked, "Who's they?" Skyler was very curious, but she then remembered, "Oh yeah, I'm Skyler Starlongs." Skyler just sat next to Riuke again and stared at him waiting for his answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 am
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji had been walking around town with a bored demeanor. He walked along the streets and was about to leave past a group of two girls that were talking in front of some kid playing guitar without a second thought when he heard the term 'Mate of Fate' mentioned. Upon hearing it, he stopped in his tracks. He turned to face the girls and said "Exactly what brings up that subject, hm?" He walks up to the girl that was holding the book and said, "Care to elaborate?" in a slightly intimidating way. He felt that if someone had found out who he was, then he would need to find ouut all of what she knew and then erase it from her mind.

Espada Akira Harribel

Captain Taka
Captain

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:27 am
Son Takahani

User Image
Skyler glared at the strange guy, then turned to him. "Barging in? You're not a gentleman." Skyler then did a sigh, "And I was just answering her question, since it's a succubui's book." Skyler then turned to the girl with the book.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 am
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

"Stay out of this!" Rikiji snapped at the girl that spoke up against him. He then turned back to the girl with the book and said "Now tell me why you want to know about the 'Mate of Fate'!"

I Like Glitter Cupcakes

Captain Taka
Captain

Inside the Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out