Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Very Best Pokemon Mas-...RPers

Back to Guilds

College kids with no life = This guild 

Reply The Very Best Pokemon Mas-...RPers
Boarding School RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaku the Shugoryuu
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:46 pm
Harley has always believed himself to be an average sort of Pokemon. Average intelligence, average looks, and average luck. For example, he was specially recruited for the military, but he had to go through school. Again. Not that he had made it through the first time. The only thing that he would have on his side would be the classes on physical things like fighting. If he could get through that then it could balance out his final grades to a C or so and he figured that was all he really needed.
With a couple bags in hand, the Hydreigon walked into his assigned room and glanced around, noticing two of every piece of furniture. "I'm gonna have a roommate?" He said aloud to himself, setting his bags on the ground and laying back on the bed he wanted. Truthfully Harley didn't care. He liked Pokemon even though he wasn't the best at making friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:11 pm
Jason arrived at the school with a sigh. Really. Why could he not just go straight to the military. What was a boarding school going to do for him that regular school could not. Still. This hoped to help him with his fighting and aggression, and would stop his parents hounding him about his future like going to college and get a job. Glancing down at the paper in his hand, he then went through the halls, looking through his room. Soon enough he was there, and he blinked at the other Pokemon in the room, lying on a bed; a taller, and older looking, Hydreigon. "Oh. Great." A roommate, just what he needed. Hopefully the other would not be a jerk.  

Odi the Doraneko
Vice Captain

Demonic Lover

14,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Kaku the Shugoryuu
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:50 am
[I really want him to have a Southern accent. But...how do? I've come to the conclusion that if you add a 'y' to things, it sounds southern.]

Harley glanced over when he heard footsteps and gave a chuckle when the other Pokemon spoke. "Ya. Thayt's wha' I sayd." He grinned as he sat up on the bed, leaning his arms forward on his thighs. "I'm Harley." The Hydreigon reached out a hand towards him, "Nyce to meet ya." He said, a friendly smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:50 am
((What? Pfft. Okay. XD))

Jason eyed the other Pokemon, taking in his out struck hand and friendly smile. Well. The hydreigon appeared nice enough. So he took his hand and shook it. "The name is Jason. Nice to meet you too, I guess."  

Odi the Doraneko
Vice Captain

Demonic Lover

14,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Kaku the Shugoryuu
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:52 pm
Harley shook his hand back before letting it go. "Ya. I dinn't think I'd be havin' a room'ate neither." He shrugged, but continued on smiling, "But I bet it'll be fiyne."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:45 pm
After the handshake he walked over to the empty bed to set his own stuff down. "As long as you are not an a*****e, it should work out fine."  

Odi the Doraneko
Vice Captain

Demonic Lover

14,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Kaku the Shugoryuu
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:27 pm
Harley blinked, not understanding why Jason was being so standoffish. "Oh. Well...I dun thiynk I am."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 pm
Jason nodded at him. "Then we should not have a problem."  

Odi the Doraneko
Vice Captain

Demonic Lover

14,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Kaku the Shugoryuu
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:16 pm
"...'kay." Harley glanced around the room awkwardly before turning back to him. "Do ya wanna go explorin'?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:34 pm
Jason debated for a moment before looking over at Harley. "Sure."  

Odi the Doraneko
Vice Captain

Demonic Lover

14,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Kaku the Shugoryuu
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 pm
Harley grinned and stood, making a gesture. "Great." He said, opening the door and heading out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:27 pm
Jason shoved his hands in his pockets and followed after the taller Pokemon.  

Odi the Doraneko
Vice Captain

Demonic Lover

14,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Kaku the Shugoryuu
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:29 pm
Harley looked down at him. "You're shorter thayn I thought ya were." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm
Jason pursed his lips a bit. "I am not that short. You are just a giant."  

Odi the Doraneko
Vice Captain

Demonic Lover

14,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Kaku the Shugoryuu
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:10 am
Harley looked at the others that they were passing. "A'tually. I think I miyght be closer to e'eryone else's height."  
The Very Best Pokemon Mas-...RPers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff