Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Goodbye Blue Eyes (Roch & Amphi) fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:43 am
Roch hesitated, staring at his phone for a long moment with a scowl. He had made up the language himself, so of course he knew what it meant--but--

"Jack what lousy timing," he muttered, running a hand over his face. He was still on the outs with Amphi, and he was starting to wonder if his dad and his granddad were keeping something from him--or just distracted. Point being, he hadn't hardly heard from either of them, and when Monica DID come over, she sort of stammered and put away his pizzas quickly before racing out of the room.

But heaviest on his mind was the whole awkward setting on his and Amphi's relationship. A flush crept up the back of his neck as he thought about that one. He had gotten presents of all sorts, written and tossed a dozen songs--but nothing seemed really right to make up for what he'd done. It wasn't as if you could just take it back, or something, he thought irritably.

With a frustrated sound he grabbed one of the bags from next to his door and headed out of the reaper dorm--to the monster. He headed straight for the ghoul's room, hesitating outside the door, then unlocked it and stepped inside.

"Blue Eyes? I need to talk to you."

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Amphi had been in the aquarium, with her voice returned and her body missing the feel of water surrounding her she had decided to rest there. Water minipets coiled around her as she sang a soft lullaby and tried not to think of...weird things.

Like her boilfriend and the certain something they had done that had been good but weird. Weird seemed to be her word for it.

She hadn't noticed the same said boilfriend entering until a flash of purple caught the corner of her eye and had her turning from her rock perch in the aquarium looking at him. She pushed off from the rock and swam to the glass, tapping it to gain his attention.

It was followed by a smile and a wave to let him know that she would be out in a second before she disappeared into the room that allowed her to dry. The door swung open with the mermaid in a loose top and shorts.

"Hi Roch." She looked at him shyly, unsure how to react after..weird..things. "Can..I um..help you with something?" She was totally looking at his hand now, Augh why did she have to remember as her face turned crimson.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:24 pm
Wow... that was awkward. He took a deep breath, then let it out. "How you feelin?" he asked. "I didn't--I mean--look, can we talk? Like a serious talk," he said, locking the door behind him and heading for the bed--then hesitating. But there wasn't anywhere else to sit. So he sat on the edge of the bed he'd spent so many nights in, and looked at her--

Rather hangdog in expression.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:34 pm
"I'm feeling okay!" She said a little too brightly and then fidgetted.

"Ah...if that's what you want?" Oh man, did she do something wrong? "Do you want..something to drink or um..." Oh well...why he sat, she stood and laced her hands together. Her eyes raising to look at..his forehead instead.

Yes.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:41 pm
"... Can't even look me in the eye," Roch said quietly. "Jaaaack did I mess up," he said, falling back on the bed and staring up at the ceiling. "I shoulda never done that, blue eyes. You weren't ready, hell, I wasn't ready--and I just--s**t," he muttered, running a hand over his face.

He really didn't want to tell her. Idly, without thinking, his hand reached for one of hers, wanting to play with her fingers while he tried to figure out what to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:12 pm
"Ah.." She wasn't sure how to respond and shuffled in her spot again. When he spoke again, she opened her mouth and then closed it...Carefully she blinked and then looked at her aquarium.

"I don't think what we did was wrong Roch.." She all but whispered, "I just need time to understand it? It was different...intense and um..weird.." Uh oh..there was that word again. She felt the tickle of his hand on hers and slid her hand in his instead of pulling away.

"You don't...want to break up with me right?" She whispered again..

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:18 pm
He blinked, his eyes widening. "Jack no!" he said. "Absolutely not--hell, the reason I did it was because I wanted t--" He flushed as he sat up, tugging her so she was standing between his legs and he was looking up at her.

"It ain't right, maybe, cuz we're still so jackin' new to this," he said quietly, "but I wanted t'... I wanted t'be as close t'you as I could be. I wanted t'make sure that--that, well, I guess, that I'm on your mind. I don't know," he said, groaning. "And here we are, all awkward as hell again, when I KNOW I love you now, but next thing y'know I gotta--"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:25 pm
Amphi breathed a sigh of relief as he most earnestly denied wanting to break up with her, even tugging her closer. She flushed again as she looked down. This time right into his eyes.

"We are not so new together. I like being with you, I know that at least." She seemed to hesitate, "Sometimes I feel weird because I want to be as close as possible too...you know." she blushed again as she brought their laced hands up, "Sometimes kissing doesn't feel like enough..or snuggling. I always feel like I want something more..."

Her eyes widened at his confession though. Love. Love. LOVE.. oh jack oh jack...She just stared at him wide eyed, shock rendering her speechless until he added....Gotta..

"go..gotta what?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:29 pm
He leaned forward, resting his forehead on her stomach. "I don't wanna," he muttered, much like a child. "Amphiiii, I gotta serious dilemma," he told her, his voice muffled by his position. He was trying to ignore the fact that she had just admitted to wanting to do--more than snuggling with him.

"I need you t'tell me its okay... that y'won't go off and find someone else while I'm doin' it, stuff like that--but t'do that I gotta tell y'what it is, an' I don't wanna do that, either..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 pm
Amphi's hands left his to run through his shortened side hair, resting on his shoulder as she looked down. "Well I'll help if I can Roch!" If it was serious she would do everything she could for her boilfriend!

"find someone else? Why would I find someone else? Well I mean I might meet a new friend but what do you mean find someone else while you're doing it? You're leaving?" She blinked and pulled back, "You're leaving?" She repeated and stared at him, frown tugging at her lips.

"but you're really not breaking up with are you?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 pm
"I'm goin' to--um... well, y'know how Nox is my mentor, right? Well he wants me t'go on a secret mission," he said, giving up on hiding it now that she'd figured it out. "It's Trick or Treater work--REAL trick or treater work," he said, his eyes lighting up now that he could tell someone SOMETHING. "I'm goin' to--well, it ain't Halloween, okay? It's going to be my first big chance t'prove that I'm Treater material, Amphi!"

Then he leaned back. "But... y'know, that's probly why my Ma left me and Dad," he said quietly. "He was always off workin, y'know? And here I am, bout t'be doin' the same--"

Maybe he should break up with her... for her sake.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 pm
"So you're going to leave..." And after telling her that he loved her? What kind of game was Roch playing here. Because the mermaid didn't understand. "Well I'm happy that they gave you a real job for a Trick or Treater Roch." her voice seemed to chill a bit, lace edging on the usual sunshine and bubbles. Confusion was turning her mood south, especially when he brought up his parents.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to worry about me here while you're gone." Another step back. "I can handle myself now..." Or she could try or something.

It felt like she was being petty, or maybe she was overreacting but somehow. What he was saying was hurting her. She was in general happy for him! Look at him and his dream job coming true, but then when he added his mother leaving him? Was he saying that it was better that they seperated right now rather than later?

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:58 pm
He blinked, catching the ice quickly. "You ain't my mother," he said. "Jack, I shouldn't'a brought that up either--" He groaned, knowing he was screwing up left and right. "Amphi, I just feel... vulnerable," he told her, looking up at her through his eyelashes. "I want t'be here with you, I want t'--t'know that I'm the one you're thinkin' of all the time--but--"

He sighed, looking around and leaning forward to pick up the gift he'd brought with him. "I felt guilty--y'know--for doin' somethin' weird t'you. So I figured I'd start over--take y'on dates, bring y'presents, show y'that I ain't just in it for the--the weird stuff. And I'm gonna do it," he told her, holding out the gift to her. "But I might be gone for a few days between dates. That's all this really means."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:11 pm
Her eyes narrowed only a little more again at the comparison of not being his mother. Of course she wasn't his mother. She was Amphi! She resorted to nothing but a stony silence as he attempted to right what was already said.

Her hands cocked on her hips as she raised an eyebrow at him. "I see." She took the present and stared at it than him.

"So you're going to be gone after what we did....but we'll still be having dates? How...How long are you going to be gone?" did he know? She would miss him terribly after all. Even with all the weird. The present laid in her hands as she continued to study him.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:26 pm
"Five days at most, maybe less. Where I'm goin, I don't know how long I'll be able t'deal with... lack of FEAR, y'know? But look--" how in the hell was he going to make up for this? To make her happy again? He'd screwed up enough when he went too far--

"You know... it mighta been weird to you," he said finally, giving voice to what he'd been thinking all along, "But t'me it was--it was like... like playin' Desiree. I felt like there was a connection--more than just the title of boilfriend an' ghoulfriend. That you trusted me enough t'do that--it was the most awesome gift y'coulda given me. And here I am fumblin' everything," he muttered.

He ran a hand over his face, then let out a sigh. "And if y'trusted me enough t'let me do that, I'm a rotten b*****d t'not trust you. I do trust you," he said, as if deciding to do it just now. "And I want you t'take the time I'm gone and come up with the most AWESOME date y'can think of. Y'want a carriage ride through town, or a trip t'your home, or a fancy dinner and play, I'll get it for you. Flowers, candy, an entire cake, y'just say the word, got it? Make me work for it, Blue Eyes. I can move Hell and Halloween for you, if y'give me a bit of time." And he looked serious about that fact--then again, this was the kid that had singlehandedly (well, with tons of gnomes and a few other people helping) put together a massive battle of the bands just for the hell of it.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff