PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
800 HP

VS

User Image
Battle Pokemon
Female
1000 HP  
Qixel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:41 pm
Rolled a two: Rock field:Tremors ripple forth from center-field as the basic floor shifts to a rock and dirt field. Rock towers emerge forth from the ground to offer a place of escape or an advantageous attack position. The breeze from the stadium air conditioners stirs the loose sand on the field, creating a mini sandstorm that reduces visibility. This field gives a 25 HP attack boost to ROCK type attacksThis field reduces FIRE type attacks by 25 HP  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:44 pm
Lenore covered her eyes with one of her too-long sleeves to keep the sand out of them as she entered the stadium. To her side, Mephistopheles descended into the source of the sandstorm.  
Renekai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:54 pm
"... and you can do this! I know you can!" Zinnia was saying as she walked up the steps to the trainer's podium. She had been keeping up a steady stream of inspiring phrases all the way to the stadium. It was the first time that Zinnia would be battling using a pokemon who was so unsure of herself. Zinnia really hoped that she would win this time, so that maybe Zarya would be confident in herself. But unbeknownst to the fourteen-year-old, such matters are not easily rectified.

When Zarya looked down on the horribly familiar field, she wanted to bolt. She would lose, like she always did. And then what would happen? Probably Zinnia would get tired of her losing and abandon her, just like her last trainer had...

"Go on!" Zinnia encouraged. "I'll be right behind you the whole time. No matter what, you'll do great!"

The ghost gulped and flew out to her place on the field. She saw through the blowing sand that her opponent would be a duskull. He was probably stronger than her...  

Renekai

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:00 pm
Mephistopheles eyed the mismagius coolly as she flew down to the side opposite he. She looks nervous. A bluff? No, it would serve too little a purpose for such acting it would require. Genuine, then. The duskull bowed. "Greetings. My name is Mephistopheles, but you may call me Mephisto, if you so choose. I shall be your opponent for the duration of this battle. Good luck."

The duskull placed his hands together, a swirling orb of darkness forming between them. Wordlessly, he sent the dark energy at Zarya.

[Move used this turn: Dark Pulse]
[Moves used thus far: Dark Pulse]
[HP Remaining: 800/800]  
Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:13 pm
Zarya would have blushed if she'd had any blood. Instead, she ducked her head behind her collar. She'd never had such a friendly opponent before. "Um... I'm Zar--" she began, only to be interrupted by Mephisto's attack. She winced and her voice dwindled away, "... Zarya..."

"Shadow Ball!" Zinnia commanded. "C'mon, show him what you've got!"

"S-sorry," Zarya stammered, releasing a blob of ghostly energy.

[Move used this turn: Shadow Ball]
[Moves used thus far: Shadow Ball]
[HP Remaining: 850/1000]  

Renekai

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 pm
Mephistopheles was knocked back by the shadow ball, and he regarded the mismagius again. "Zarya, I don't know why you seem so frightened, but you'll never win if you don't think you have a chance. Let's go." Mephistopheles launched another orb of dark energy at his opponent.

Up in the trainer's box, Lenore tilted her head at Mephistopheles. He wasn't usually this talkative.

[HP Remaining: 650/800]  
Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 pm
Zarya winced again. "I know..." she said quietly. That's what everyone told her. It was easier said than done, though.

What was going on down there? Were they having a conversation? Oh well... Zin supposed that the battlefield wasn't too strange a place to make friends. It was nice to see Zarya talking at all. "Shadow Ball!"

[HP Remaining: 600/1000]  

Renekai

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:36 pm
((As cool as it would be to do 250 damage Dark Pulses, I only dealt 150. ;3))

Mephistopheles was sent flying backwards into the wall by the powerful shadow ball. Recovering from the impact, he continued to offer encouragement. "Good, good! Much better. Keep it up and the match will be yours." As he finished speaking, he sent another dark pulse rocketing towards her.

[HP Remaining: 350/800]  
Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 pm
((Lawl, I cannot math))

Zarya's figure seemed to flicker for a moment as she was hit with yet another dark pulse. But she recovered quickly. "W-wow... Did I do that?" she murmured in quiet amazement. Was she... strong?

"Keep it up, Zarya!" Zinnia exclaimed. "You got this! Shadow Ball!"

"Y-yeah!" she said with a bit more spunk. It helped that even her opponent was encouraging her to keep going. She fired another ghostly orb.

[HP Remaining: 550/1000]  

Renekai

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 pm
Mephistopheles was slammed into the far wall by the powerful shadow ball. The duskull formed another orb of dark energy as he spoke. "You are doing great. No task is too insurmountable if you work at it." He unleashed the dark energy at Zarya.

[HP Remaining: 50/800]  
Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:48 am
"You're almost there, Zarya!" Zin exclaimed as her ghost took another hit. "Finish up with Shadow Ball!"

"Th-thank you!" Zarya stammered, shooting out another ghostly ball.

[HP Remaining: 400/1000]  

Renekai

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:59 am
Mephistopheles skillfully dodged the shadow ball and it slammed into the wall just behind him. The duskull bowed. "I concede. You fought very well. Whenever you wish to battle again, do not hesitate to ask. Good bye." Darkness erupted from the duskull, lifting to reveal him with Lenore as they left.

[Move used this turn: Memento]
[Moves used thus far: Memento]
[HP Remaining: 0/800]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:57 pm
"W-wow..." Zarya said, watching her first opponents in a long time leave. "I... I won?"

"You did it! You did it!" Zinnia shouted in celebration. "See? I knew you could! You are strong! Come on, Zarya, let's tell the others!"

The ghost and the girl left together, both pleased with themselves.

Renekai

Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff