Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image
800 HP

VS

User Image
1000 HP  
Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:18 pm
Mephistopheles floated alone in the dark plains. Lenore sat sleepily nearby, dragged out of bed by the duskull. Mephistopheles had sensed a powerful dark presence, and woken Lenore up so they could investigate.  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Tristam Lockhart rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:37 pm
Darkest hummed softly to himself as he rested on the ground, his white plume glowed softly as he tried to concentrate and meditate. His claws scratching at the 'bleeding' marking upon his chest, distracting him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:46 pm
Mephistopheles located the source of the power he had sensed earlier, and he wordlessly grabbed Lenore's sleeve and began pulling her along. The girl yawned but offered little resistance otherwise.

After a while, Lenore spoke up. "Y'know, Meph. We don't have to fight wild pokemon now. You can fight Shina and Sienna anytime. Preferably when people are awake." Seeing the figure resting upon the plains ended any further argument she had. She'd never seen a pokemon so imposing - even the raikou Mephistopheles had battled looked positively tame by comparison.

The duskull looked at Lenore with a look that clearly stated "Stay here.". She yawned as the duskull let go of her sleeve and flew to the other pokemon. Sitting down, she watched from afar.

-------------------

Mephistopheles approached the unknown pokemon from the front, bowing. "Good evening. My name is Mephistopheles, but you may call me Mephisto, if you so choose. Pardon my intrusion, but you seem like a strong adversary. Would you be as kind as to engage me in combat?"  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:11 pm
One glowing blue eye open to see what was the disturbance. Ghost pokemon, little thing compare to someone his size. Opening his other eye, he continue to listen, he mildly wonder why anyone believe him up to par with battle then he remember his markings. Of course, he looked like he murder someone, a thing that hunted nightmares.

Rising, he eyed the odd little ghost for a moment. "Mephistopheles....a mouthful of a name....A demon, a spirit of malice from old time wisdom.." He chuckled, he been in enough human's nightmares to know their world. The scent upon the pokemon before him gave away the little human squirreled away, but their minds, they called out to him. "Hmmm....." He bent down to the level the ghost was floating in. "You can call your little one over, I won't rip them to pieces......as per your request...How badly are you looking for this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 pm
Mephistopheles regarded the ominous pokemon cooly, looking for any hint of deception. Sensing none, he gave the 'OK' to Lenore. The girl shambled over to the two, still dead tired. The duskull turned back to the other pokemon. "I merely look to challenge myself. Your power seems vast, and your knowledge greater. We need not go far enough to knock each other out. I simply wish to gauge how strong I have become since joining with the girl. Will you oblige me?"  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:32 pm
Darkest looked over the sleepy human, dreams still heavy upon her head, the scent thick around them. He moved his attention away from her tho, and to the Duskull. "I will oblige, but I ask you keep your human awake...some manners of my powers are not exactly controllable and I assure you, my nightmares aren't to be taken lightly."

He moved away to a certain distant, looking around the clearing then to human and pokemon. "This is the right distant...right?" He tilted his head, his confusion obvious, regulation fighting had never been in his report, he just knew it from dreams.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:38 pm
Mephistopheles went over to Lenore, shaking her a slight bit. She woke up more, still very interested in the upcoming battle. The duskull turned back to his opponent. "It doesn't really matter. Fight however you feel most comfortable. This isn't one of the human battles." Moving away from Lenore, he bowed to the other pokemon. "I shall cede the first movement to you, then."  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Tristam Lockhart rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:51 pm
"How noble of you..." Darkest moved pulled his hands together and formed a ball of darkness, purple swirls around it, pulling it close to him as it grew larger, he lunged forward with a spin and extended his arms forward, the ball reminding between his hands, but a beam breaking free from it, shooting towards the ghost.

[Move Used in This Post: Dark Pulse]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Dark Pulse]

[1000/1000]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 pm
Mephistopheles drifted aside, allowing the orb of darkness to bypass him. He raised his arms, and shadowy tendrils burst into being before him, writhing and thrashing.

[Move Used in This Post: Ominous Wind option 2 (ATK)]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Ominous Wind]
[HP Remaining: 800/800]
[Ominous Wind +50 ATK]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Tristam Lockhart rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:15 pm
Darkest tilted his head, his white plume swimming lazily over his head to follow the moment. Hmm, battles were intesresting. Forming another orb between his hands, this one had a reddish tint to it, he flicked his wrist, sending the ball towards him.

[Move Used in This Post: Dark Void]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Dark Pulse, Dark Void]

[1000/1000]  
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:21 pm
The tendrils lashed out at the orb, tearing it apart. At Mephistopheles' command, they lurched forward, stabbing and thrashing at Darkest.

[Move Used in This Post: Ominous Wind]
[HP Remaining: 800/800]
[Ominous Wind +50 ATK]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Tristam Lockhart rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 pm
Blue glowing eyes widen in surprise for a moment before they were shield by his arms as he took the brunt of the powerful attack. His arms began to glow as a dark shadow appeared over them, lounging his body forward, arms outstretched as he clawed at the ghost.

[Move Used in This Post: Shadow Claw]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Shadow Claw]

[800/1000]  
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:42 pm
The darkrai's claws slashed deep into Mephistopheles, who retreated as he sent the tendrils crashing down around them.

[Move Used in This Post: Ominous Wind]
[HP Remaining: 650/800]
[Ominous Wind +50 ATK]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 pm
Darkest looked startled and confuse at his own attack for a moment, looking down at his red stained claws. He knew they were just markings, but they seemed more vivid now. He didn't get to linger on it long before he had to retreat from the tendrils, receiving a bit of damage from them. Claws were too personal, he distance himself and made the orb with a purple tint before flinging it towards the ghost.

[Move Used in This Post: Dark Pulse]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Shadow Claw]

[700/1000]  
Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out