Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
LGBT siblings? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are there more than one lgbt people in your family?
  yes
  no
View Results

Joiethekiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:31 am
I know a lot of families that have more than one lgbt family member just wanted to know if thats common both me and my brother are.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:09 pm
My "little brother" is the third of his siblings to be L, G, or B. (We're not related by blood, I'm just acting as his guardian.)

His older brother is bisexual, his sister is a lesbian, and he's gay. His parents only know about him, and his sister; their brother kept it a secret.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Purple Robot Queen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:32 pm
I have a cousin who is a lesbian, but none of my siblings. At least, none that have come out and said so.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:58 pm
I wouldn't say it's common, but it does happen. I'm a lesbian and so is my younger sister.
We fight over girls, and everything. 3nodding  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:12 pm
Don't know. I don't have any siblings or really know or close to members of my family really.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:44 pm
I have a cousin who is gay. He moved half way across the country just so he didn't have to deal with most of the conservative family members. Thankfully his mother, after a year, moved down to be closer to him and finally accepted his homosexuality.  

Farzine

Shameless Lover

9,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jisatsu_no_Tenshi

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:39 am
My younger brother is gay to the point where he sashays everywhere (I just got the extended pinky when drinking). However, he still thinks like a child in terms of sexual intercourse. His belief is and I quote "sex is gross." scream  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:19 am
i envy people who have lgb siblings. my sister is very accepting but she is straight and has never had to experience some of the things that ive been through and just doesnt understand some things  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Raeiko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:57 am
Me and my Cousin everyone shuns her away and I have not spoken to her since I was a young child my family is homophobic and two faced everyone knows im out but my family. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:28 am
after reading everyones post I wanted to quote them all but this works too. I think because Im a lesbian and came out first I sort of protected my little brother. I always knew he was gay even before he did really and I didnt really go through alot of situations where I had to defend myself for being gay but I knew he would. My little brother is very feminen (think thats how you spell it) and I am very well masculin. No one in our family knew until just recently my mom and dad are very excepting about it but alot of aunts, uncles, and cousins dont approve. Other than that pretty much everyone knows lol my apperance kinda screams butch lol  

Joiethekiller

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:40 pm
as far as i know?
i'm the only sexy-a** quiltbag person in my family.
ay baybay ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:28 am
I'm the youngest in my family. And my oldest sister is a lesbian and my second oldest sister is bisexual. At least that's what I think shes never comes out and says it but then again our dad is a huge homophobic so understandable. Then I have two friends who are like sisters to me that a bisexual I'm not sure if that counts to anyone else but it does to me. :3  

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

Solarknight7

Friendly Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:03 am
I have two family members who are Trangender  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:37 pm
The only one I know of is an older cousin of mine who is gay...of course, I hardly talk to him because his father does not treat my mother (his sister) very well.  

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100

nicoe190627

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:01 pm
im the only one in my family  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items