Submit

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:24 am
So it has finally come, the Ponds finale episode with be the next episode coming up called "The Angels Take Manhattan". Here is the trailer for the final episode of the Ponds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpjMcNUOz-I&feature=player_embedded

We will miss you Amy and Rory!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:31 pm
It is sad to see them go. But at the same time I'm wondering how this new companion is going to be explained since she was in the Dalek.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:40 pm
But Ozwin/Oswin/Oswen/I can't spell her name isn't a Pond! D:

She's really interesting, though. How are they going to explain this one? Time travel? Parallel universes? Hmmm.....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 pm
Because Oswin was a "good" Dalek...maybe The Doctor will find a way to have a Dalek companion o.0  

Companion_1993

Ergo Kortina

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:45 pm
Yes, it's sad to see them go, but I am looking forward to the new companion.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm
I think its' going to be one of those cross time gene relations thing. Meaning, it will be the same actress who played Oswin but I think she'll be playing a companion that's totally different.  

UniversalDestiny
Captain

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 pm
Well they may just have it be Oswin but instead of her as the Dalek have the Doctor come of with some wibbly wobbly timey wimy way to get her back to her human self. That or it could be the android like the one the doctor used to keep himself from dying... Simply transfer the mind to the android and boom oswin is human...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:24 pm
I, for one, think it would be fantastic if the Doctor had a Dalek companion.
They probably will not go that way though.
But I shall indeed miss the Ponds, most definitely Rory over Amy.
My apologies if anyone takes offence.

grandaire

Ursine Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:16 pm
omg, I got stuck watching the Angels Take Manhatten episode twice. First time, the storm knocked out my satilight, second time, it was good...had to record it on VHS ((i am old school))

God....oh my god.....what a heart wrenching episode.....

I heard that book though, the one that was going along with the story line...the one by Melody Malone, its gonna be a e-book in october.

That episode was heart wrenching. I understand some things but I wish it didnt have to happen.

I remember a David Tennant episode with the angels doing the exact same thing, teleporting people back in time, and the doctor and martha got stuck in that time and ordinary people had nothing but VHS tapes to follow....

This episode though, so heart wrenching.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 pm
kalenakeeper
omg, I got stuck watching the Angels Take Manhatten episode twice. First time, the storm knocked out my satilight, second time, it was good...had to record it on VHS ((i am old school))

God....oh my god.....what a heart wrenching episode.....

I heard that book though, the one that was going along with the story line...the one by Melody Malone, its gonna be a e-book in october.

That episode was heart wrenching. I understand some things but I wish it didnt have to happen.

I remember a David Tennant episode with the angels doing the exact same thing, teleporting people back in time, and the doctor and martha got stuck in that time and ordinary people had nothing but VHS tapes to follow....

This episode though, so heart wrenching.
Indeed. I can't wait to see how he gets his new companion. I mean, she was a Dalek in the episode Aysylum Of The Daleks and she was on the planet when it was destroyed so how did she survive and how did she become human? I'd love to find out how.  

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

FantasticDancingBanana

Versatile Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:55 am
I loved this episode, even though I'm not the biggest fan of Amy sweatdrop
The episode even made me cry whee

I have no idea what to expect of the next companion, but I guess that's part of the fun xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:50 am
I'm so sad that Amy and Rory left us! crying
I haven't cried that much since Rose left....  

TheCaitSidhe

Nixie Astree-Sirius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:34 am
Aww...I was dreading the day the Ponds would go. It took me a while to warm up to them (hard to beat the Doctor-Donna or the Doctor-Rose tandems), but now that they're leaving, I'm not quite ready. It's a little like when the Tenth Doctor had to go. On the other hand, I sort of like Oswin's character...so let's see.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:57 am
I have to admit, I cried at the end.. Well, cried. A single tear.

By now I've also realized that I'm actually really going to miss Rory being all awkward.  

FirelordEster

Seeker

Nixie Astree-Sirius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:27 pm
Estermon
I have to admit, I cried at the end.. Well, cried. A single tear.

By now I've also realized that I'm actually really going to miss Rory being all awkward.

Aww. Rory being all awkward made him even more noble, IMO. And definitely funny. smile  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff