BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 am
In the hustling centre of the city nestled close to the fancy hotel a small japanese style building that almost seems untouched by the noise of the city.
Doctor Jin's Remedy is the small tea house that Eclipse owns and runs. It s fully liscenced and offers a list of imported Japanese alcohol as well as a few snack items. It of course serves many varieties of tea. The tea house is open from 6:00am- 2:00am and has a full staff.

It set up in a Japanese style to help maximize space but also offers a peaceful setting for those trying to get away from the city. User Image
User Image
Eclipse has put a lot of hard work into both the inside and outside of the tea house to bring a sense of peace and harmony. The garden feature a koi pond, and shows off Eclipse's skill in gardening and love for nature.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:51 pm
((I think I've got this right... let me know if I'm screwing this up lol ))

Eclipse awoke from an uneasy sleep, his head was pounding as if he was hungover. He tried to move his left wing but there was weight on it, he looked over to see that Lisa was curled up asleep on his wing. He chuckled a little bit and kissed her on the forhead before he pulled his wing out form under her. She didn't even stir, he smiled a little bit and was glad she had deicded to stay with him. The feeling of unease had returned as he thought about the events of the other night, he thought about poor Tara. It didn't seem very fair that the girl's life was cut so short so suddenly. "I should have been there." he muttered to himself. He looked at the time realizing he had to be at work soon, if the police allowed he would remain open today. He quietly made his way to the small shrine in his bedroom and lit the insense before he started to pray. Despite looking like an angel Eclipse had been raised bhuddist/shinto and remained that through his entire life. After praying he got dressed, resumed the human form of Ryuu Hamasaki, ate a small amount of breakfast and made the short walk to his tea house.
He was met by a cop who explained that they had gathered all the evidence they could from the crime scene the previous night and he could open up again. He unlocked the front door and looked around the tea house. The cops had completely pulled apart the place and left it looking like a disaster. He sighed and started the long porcess of cleanign up his tea house.

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Adrian_Knight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:46 am
Dorian awoke unfortunately during the day. He hated how his "job" seemed to be twisting his sleep patterns. It was so much simpler when all he had to do was sleep during the day and wake up in the evening stalking his prey, but never killing unless he absolutely had to. These days he ended up using so much of his power he had to sustain his hunger more frequently. Killing was so messy, there was so much one had to cover up.

He felt rather satiated from last nights meal, slowly he stretched out his limbs making various popping and creaking noises as he did so. He glanced at the table next to his bed in the pitch black room. He groped around for his cellphone and found it quickly, it was almost as if he could see in the dark. He realized the incessant noise emitting from his phone was the true cause for his wakening. He quickly ended it with a few pushes of a button and read the message in his inbox. " Urgent, murder at Doctor Jin's Remedy, suspicious death, possible super activity. Interview the one who found the body."

Slowly he rose out of the bed and slipped on a hand tailored suit which fit him like a glove. " Well then let's get to interviewing." His silky smooth voice drifted into the air and spoke to no one in particular. Once again in shadow form the Nordic vampire was now moving through the early morning shadows quickly arriving at his destination.

Carefully, so as not to be seen by the occupants of the Tea House, he stepped out of the shadows and into a well shadowed area just by the entrance. Thankfully the sun was low enough it couldn't do much anyway. He suspected that the place wasn't open yet and gently rapped a knuckle on the wooden frame of the tea house sliding door. Patiently he waited for Eclipse to invite him into the tea house.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 am
Elipse heard a knock a the door as he finished straightening everything out. He had just changed the tatami mats and the place looked like new again. "Just a minute." he said as he changed the sign to open, he had talked to his staff already and given them the day off of work. He still planned to open up the place and run it by himself forthe day. He sighed audibly when he realized it was a cop at the other side of the door, he had thought he had talked to enough cops the previous night. "Come in, would you like some tea?" he asked polietly as he showed the officer in. Another man had come in behind the officer, he wasn't sure if it was just exhaustion but it seemed like there was something strange with both these men.

Pirest was in luck as he saw the sign was just changed to opened and somebody had just walked in. He parked his vehicle and made his way up to the door. He gave a nod as the one he pressumed to be the owner showed him his table. He was surprised that there only seemed to be one person working at the tea house house today. The one thing he had heard over and over again was how good the servuce staff was. He didn't think about it too much, he was more focused on getting some food. He looked over at the small menu the owner gave him.

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Adrian_Knight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:17 pm
Dorian politely accepted the offer with a gracious smile. " Yes that would be lovely thank you." Smoothly talking so as not to raise any alarm. He slipped off his shoes and gracefully sat down at one of the low tables. He waited patiently for Eclipse to return with his tea and evaluated the scene carefully.
His eyes found no evidence to link to him, which only left him with the questions he must now ask the employer of the young lady. He would have to inquire into the usual and then maybe he could find a way to snag this whole thing on someone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 pm
Eclipse gave a small polite smile and adjusted his glasses slightly before going over to the other man. "Hello, my name is Ryuu. If you would like anything just let me know. Can I start you off with some tea?" he asked the other man before he would go off to get the tea for the officer. Almost instantly he felt something very odd about this man, he didn't like it. He had served many supernaturals in his time an they never made him feel this uncomfortable.

"Yes, please." he said not lifting his eyes from the menu still trying to decide what he wanted to eat. "Um, I'd like the dragon pearl tea, if it's not too much trouble." he said with a smile looking up the the man. He didn't look too out of the ordinary, a little on the tall side but he supposed so was he. He wore a blue yukata and on over coat, his hair was long and tied back into a pony tail. His eyes were dark brown and he wore glasses. He watched as Ryuu left the area to get everybody's tea. He scanned the place it seemed like a very nice peaceful place. It seemed everything was place with attention to detail, he wondered briefly if everything was brough in from Japan.

Eclipse went to the kitchen where he started on the tea, he was feeling suddenly very nervous and a little shakey. Calm down, you're just tried. No need to get paranoid. he thought to himself. He wondered what was up with the guy who had ordered the dragon pearl tea. It was like there were two seperate aura's one human, one demon but they were also the same. He shook his head and concentrated on the task at hand. He finished making the tea and balanced everything on one tray. He brought everything out to the two guests he was serving. He served the frenchman first then went to the officer's table.

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Adrian_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 pm
Dorian gratefully thanked Eclipse. " Thank you kindly." He said with his charming smile. " Now, I hope you don't mind, but I must ask you some question seeing as you are the one who found the young ladies body. " A expression of grief passed over his face. " Its truly tragic that this happened at all, she was so young." His voice sounded perfectly sympathetic with a hint of sad. " He hated this parade and felt that these formalities were so frivolous. Dancing around the subject like a monkey jumping from tree to tree. Pointless." Shall we get to it then?" He asked the man serving him tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:11 pm
"Of course," Eclipse responded with a neutral expression on his face. He looked at that officer's face and watched as he displayed some emotions of grief and sadness. Eclipse was pretty sure he was just going through the ranges of emotion that an officer was expected to to go through without actually feeling them. He chewed on his lips as he listened to the man, he was half tapped into his mind he could feel the usual frustration that he felt from cops. There seemed to be something else there but he couldn't quite place it. "Yes, there is no way I can properly express the grief in my heart," he responded. This was true, Tara had been emplyed with him since the shop had opened and she had been his most trusted employee. "She worked under me since I opened the tea house. It was like she was family to me." he said to Dorian. He looked around the tea shop, it was once again a place of peace, one could hardly believe the autrocity that had taken place the previous night."Go ahead ask what you need to, officer...? I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." he apologized bowing his head down a little bit.  

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Adrian_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:34 pm
"My appologies it completely slipped my mind, Chief of Police Inspector Umbridge." Dorian told the man his gentle smile still displayed across his face. " I would like to know your where about the night of the murder?" Dorian's face went scary serious. " And I appologize for the directness of the questions, its standard protocol." His serious expression somewhat intimidating to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:56 pm
"Ah it's okay, Inspector Umbridge." Eclipse responded with a polite smile. It wasn't the question that surprised him it was the look on the man's face when he asked the quesion. The seriousness took him by surprise he felt a little shaken like he was being accused of being the murdered. "Uh," he said trying to think of something to say that wouldn't be a complete lie. He wasn't about to mention that he was in fact a supernatural, the fact that he had shape shifted an followed around a group of people then had to be rescued by LIsa. "I had left work for the day and instead of going home I visited... a friend... at the hotel." he said. He briefly wondered if Lisa was still at his house. Then after that I went for a walk down by the church around Luther's way, LIsa Holloway from the hotel met up with me along the way. We wanted to get some tea so we came back here and then, well you know the rest." he said quietly. His face darkened about as he thought about the scene he had come back to last night, he felt a little ill thinking about it.  

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Adrian_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:34 pm
"Well in that case you should be in the clear, I just have to verify with some people if you had been seen around the areas you said you were in. Unfortunately, I can't ask your friend as a reliable source of information, because she may be trying to protect you." Inspector Umbridge told Eclipse mulling over this information. He could tell that Eclipse was hiding something and this intrigued him. He found a new pet project. "I will have to take a statement from you at the precinct whenever you are free too. In the meantime, I hope you don't mind me sticking around here, the criminal will surely arrive here, they often return to the crime scene. I may also interview a few of your customers, so please don't be alarmed." Now he was determined what the store owner was hiding.

Curious who the other early rising guest was, he walked over to Priest. " Hello there, I'm Chief of Police Inspector Umbridge an investigation is in progress regarding the girl who was murdered yesterday, I am just following protocol, but I must ask you a few questions regarding your where abouts yesterday evening."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:34 pm
Eclipse nodded as he watched for any reaction in Dorian's face, if he thought something was off Eclipse couldn't tell. Though he was pretty sure that that this was't going to be as simple as it seemed. "Of course, I will be working until 2:00am tonight but I should be free in the evening tomorrow." he responded evenly. He felt his stomach knot up a little, he hated having to go to somewhere that would have so many people. He also wasn't comfortable around places where he could be locked up. Eclipse sighed a little bit when the officer insisted he wanted to interview some of his customers. "If you insist,' he replied letting Umbridge hear the slught frustration in his voice. His tea house was supposed to be a place for people to relax in and let the worried of the day melt away, not for people to get questioned by the cops at.

"Bonjour, call me Priest, I'm a travelling preacher." he said as he didn't take his eyes off the menu. He had overheard some of the conversation that took place between Ryuu and Umbridge. He kind of felt sorry for Ryuu, the man seemed like a really nice guy and probably the furthest thing from a murder suspect. "Ah, oui, I was at St. Luthers church. I was getting it ready for services again," he said, "If you need any proof you can call the power company I was on the phone with them all morning," he said as he sipped his tea.

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Adrian_Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:21 am
" Well then sounds like you have a solid alibi, again sorry for the intrusion on your peace and quiet." Dorian told Priest writing down some information on his note pad. He scribbled down some extra notes on the note pad about Eclipses reaction. He then went back to the table that Eclipse offered him tea at. He waited patiently for more customers to come in, but it seemed to be a slow start to the day. He wondered how many people were avoiding the place now that a murder happened here. He took a peek at his notes as he waited for someone else to come into the tea house.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 pm
Priest smiled a little bit, " Merci," he responded as he waved over Ryuu. "Um, can I get this sandwich to eat, s'il vous plaƮt?" he asked after deciding what he wanted to eat. He was kind of surprised that he had been questioned about a murder, he couldn't imagine tthat it had happened here of all places. He shrugged it off, it wasn't really any of his concern.

Eclipse nodded at Priest, "Right away." he said as he went back to the kitchen and prepared a sandwich for Priest. He supposed it could be worse, he supposed he could be actually guilty of the crime. He was sure something would come up and clear him and confirm his alibi. There must have been people that had seen him and Lisa walking to the tea house from the neighbourhood. He sighed as he plated the sandwich and put some greens on the side. He brough it back out to Priest and placed it gently on the table in front of him. "Here you go." he said to Priest before turning back to Umbridge. "Oh, I guess I shoud mention, I didn't really think anything of it before but when I found Tara it was starnge. There wasn't very much blood around her it was like she was drained," he trailed off a little bit. He didn't know why he suddenly wanted to share that but he fingured maybe if he tried to be helpful instead of evasive it would help his cause a little bit.

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Adrian_Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:30 pm
" Yes I am aware of that, the autopsy revealed as much." Dorian replied calmly. "It most certainly was a strange occurance, we've been hearing many rumors of this sort of thing happening all over the city, but between you and me you didn't hear that from me." His voice went hush and he winked at Eclipse/ Ryuu while smiling warmly. " With the strange things going on these days it best to be extra careful." Sounding police like and official he told Ryuu this piece of advice." It seems fairly slow today in here, I was hoping I might be able to get some statements at least." DIsappointment entered into his voice. " I suppose people have heard about the death and are avoiding the place like the plague. Murder never seems to do any good for a business, with the exception of jail tours." Dorian felt rather conversational at the moment, he hoped his friendly attitude might make the tea shop owner more comfortable. He realized he might be scaring off his current fascination with his accusations.  
City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff