Captain

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 am
GREETINGS!

If you've found this little thread within my personal little guild, then that means you've probably noticed that I've been around randomly! I'd like to take this moment to thank you for clicking and showing interest in this as it actually means quite a lot to me!

Now, as you've noticed by the title, yes this is a quest to get one of my most cherished and probably first ever customed B/C pet that's ended up quite a larger part in my life. There will be a bit of information on her as you read on so I do ask that you not just skim if you've got the time to read.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:25 am
News!

Recieved late cert (My own fault)

Carousel Gotten! Waiting~
Trying for Carousel Custom~
4.6.13/4.7.13
Quilin Dynasty obtained and added! Cert added!
Changed Forms post to Breeding record
Added Adult from Long Dao and Bijoux Burrow~!
Waiting for drop from Bijoux Burrow and a WIP from Poi in Heart and Hind <3

Hibiscus Mist
Captain

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Hibiscus Mist
Captain

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:49 am
About The "Pet"

As some may know, I have a lovely that I aim to get everywhere that I can. Her name is NEONE. I got her back when I joined the B/C in a shop that has since gone off site called Aershaa (Now Dreyrull). She was my... second or third in that place, and has become very dear to my heart.

Playing her cheers me up a bit. And plots with her are always rather flexible. As it is, her personality is cheery, she's always up for making friends, but she's not so comfortable in the dark. She loves babies, but is nervous about having her own at times. She's not really changed since I got her the first time, if she loses someone close she can get a bit depressed, but with help, she will come right back from that sorrow!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:56 am
Details About her Appearance

Base/Body Color is fffbbc {★★★}. Her eyes are d5ade8 {★★★}.
When she has markings, they are always the same. A set of swirls of any size {Small, Medium, Large, or a mix of those} that cover her back, sides, 'arms and legs,' face, and upper chest leaving her lower chest/belly area bare. The colors for these markings are simple, just a spectrum along the bright colors in the RGB index (or rainbow as some would say). And as seen, her paws, nose, inner ears, and inside of her mouth are all usually the same light pink.

When hair is introduced, I look to the Theia reference. Wavy, about mid legth or normal for the shop, tone matching base color with accents settled in. The same thing goes for tails with long hair/fur. I like these elements to match quite often.

The wings that are settled upon her back are usually rather optional, I don't know why I just don't seem to care much if they are there or not. But if they are present the feathers will usually be the same upon all. Green base with red tips and a yellow stripe that does not connect to the yellow.

As it's been noticed, almost all of the images have an effect around the feet/paws/hooves. This is a constant with her. Just an iridescent particle effect of whatever form seems appropriate, mostly that appearing as dust or floating light orbs.

Depending on the shop and how badly I wish her to be within it, I will alter the design (much like I did for Pidge).

Hibiscus Mist
Captain

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Hibiscus Mist
Captain

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:18 am
Images/Obtained
These are all from shops I've already managed to get her within. Sometimes I have more pets in these shops, and sometimes she's the only one I have there. If you'd like to see the rest of my pets, then please follow this link. Until then, this is just all of Neone's current certs. If you noticed name changes, it's usually to fit naming regulations for the shop, but will always be as close to her original as I can manage to keep it.

IF YOU WANT OR NEED THE UNCERT SIMPLY ASK ME

MAIN {1st}
User Image

The Rest (In order)
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:47 am
The Wishlist
Shop name - Species/Type - Attempting/Waiting/Debating

Matope - Kimeti - Attempting
Manenki Neko - Edited? - Debating

Hibiscus Mist
Captain

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Hibiscus Mist
Captain

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:24 am
Hibby's Helpers!
Just a list of donators and what not c:
Username>> Donation key in works

Jaded Sunset>> Snakebasket custom gram for me <3333333  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:54 pm
Shop Breedings
A list of the babies that Neone has and who with from shop to shop! The layout will be as follows.
★★Shop Title ★ Cert Link
★Mate* - {M/F}Child

*After Mate will be a breeding type. Fling/Mixer/Lifemate/"Harem" or F/M/L/H (Did not mean to put it in such an order. Be amused. Harem = Special group thing i.e. packs, herds, or harems.)

Aershaa ★ Aershaa Cert
Winglift{L} - {F}Sailaria, {F}Soulilly

Bijoux Burrow ★ BB Cert
Syl{F} - Pending

Long Dao ★ LD Cert
Bifrost{H} - Jingen♂ , Aurora Borealis♀, Glitterbow

Hibiscus Mist
Captain

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100