Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Dagger Darts Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The booth itself is decorated in a rather simple manner, though it very noticeably has something rigged up over top. The enticing smell of roasting meat might draw you in, but as you get closer you might notice that there is a bucket roped up above the booth, with a wooden chute beneath it. Two very tall war horsemen stand inside the booth. The woman stares at all who approach with piercing amber colored eyes, her head cocked to the side ever so slightly, and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Care to test your throwing skills?" She asks, one arm moving, her hand reaching down to slowly push a single dagger towards you. If you're a student, she sounds rather dubious, her eyebrows raising.

"Be careful." She warns, her eyes glancing up towards the bucket, and then over to a rope that is nailed onto the target board. "If you play with pointed objects, you run the risk of getting wet."

Booth is being manned by: Shaheen and Shikoba Len

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Several targets are set up along the back wall of the booth. Both of the horsemen get well out of the way when you step up to take a turn. Three daggers sit splayed out in front of you. Obviously you are meant to try and hit one of the targets, but only some of them will give you a prize....

This is an RNG game. To play, you must generate a random number from 1-25. Whichever number you land on, is the target you hit. Some targets will provide IC and OOC prizes, while others will do nothing at all. There is at least one target that you probably do not want to hit, and that is the one with the rope attached to it. Hitting that target will mean that you've cut down the bucket, which will overturn into a chute and dump water down on your characters head (Please note that for fire based students, the bucket will either be removed OR if you wish to RP it out as being filled with something else non-harmful to your student, you may do so). You can only roll once per day (changed so that the tokens aren't all given out in five minutes)The booth will reset at 12am PST each day. Also I can only give out 10 tokens per day, so when they have been given out those targets will just get you a smile and a nod of approval from the horsmen. Sorry! If you do win something, please try to quote me (I will back read through the entire thread but just in case I miss something...) and provide your mini's SN if it's required. If you do not provide your SN, I will assume you do not want the prize ):

The Targets:
Please match up the number you generate to these numbers that are listed below to determine your prize!

1- You have won 2 tokens! Please quote me (Seussi) and I will verify your win
2- You have won 2 tokens! Please quote me (Seussi) and I will verify your win
3- You have won a bucket of water over your head! Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X
4- You have won 2 tokens! Please quote me (Seussi) and I will verify your win
5- You have won 2 tokens!! Please quote me (Seussi) and I will verify your win
6- Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X
7- Shaheen picks up one of the replacement buckets of water sitting on the ground inside the booth and smirks before throwing it on you. Surprise! ((unless you are a fire based student. Then she just shakes her head at you in disappointment) Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X
8- You have won a random Korin or Minipet! Please quote me (Seussi) with your mini's SN
9- Shikoba picks up one of the replacement buckets of water sitting on the ground inside the booth and smirks before throwing it on you. Surprise! ((unless you are a fire based student. Then he just shakes his head at you in disappointment) Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X
10- Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X
11- You have won 2 tokens! Please quote me (Seussi) with your mini's SN
12- You have won 10k Silver! Please quote me (Seussi) with your mini's SN
13- You have won 2 tokens! Please quote me (Seussi) and I will verify your win
14- You have won 10k Silver! Please quote me (Seussi) with your mini's SN
15- You have won 2 tokens! Please quote me (Seussi) with your min's SN
16- Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X
17- Shaheen picks up one of the replacement buckets of water sitting on the ground inside the booth and smirks before throwing it on you. Surprise! ((unless you are a fire based student. Then she just shakes her head at you in disappointment) You win nothing!
18- You have won a random Korin or Minipet! Please quote me (Seussi) with your mini's SN
19- Shikoba picks up one of the replacement buckets of water sitting on the ground inside the booth and smirks before throwing it on you. Surprise! ((unless you are a fire based student. Then he just shakes his head at you in disappointment) Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X
20- Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X
21- You have won 2 tokens! Please quote me (Seussi) and I will verify your win
22- Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X
23- You have won a random Korin or Minipet! Please quote me (Seussi) with your mini's SN
24- Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X
25- You have won 2 tokens! Please quote me (Seussi) and I will verify your win  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Prizes will be handed out according to what number you land on in the RNG. This is what I am currently offering:
Tokens
Silver (not seeds, just straight silver for the minisite)
Random Items (Alch mats, inkjars, scarefari bottles, silver seeds)
Random Minipets (common, uncommon, and rare)
Random Korins:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:12 pm

To one side there appear to be an assortment of accessories for sale that were obviously hand made.

Bracelets:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Earrings:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Necklaces:

There also appears to be some kind of giant drumsticks, from a cockatrice perhaps? Roasted and sitting on plates. One plate holds drumsticks that are a bright red in color. The sauce on these ones is quite spicy. The others are more of a light yellowish brown, the sauce quite sweet, almost like honey!

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:13 pm
Shaheen finally, after being distracted by multiple shiny things and many interesting booths, made her way to her own booth, which by all rights she should have been manning hours ago. She would have apologized to Shik, but Shaheen didn't really do apologies, so she just pasted on her usual smirk and went around to stand inside the booth.

"BRING ON THE CUSTOMERS!" She shouted, and then waited, because obviously somebody would have heard her and come running to play the game that she had spent so much time (really, she had probably coerced Shik into doing most of the work) preparing.

Booth Status: Open!

Yayoi generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 25!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:15 pm
25- You have won 2Xtokens! Please quote me (Seussi) and I will verify your win

The loud call from the booth draw Ravnos' attention out of the crowd. Green eyes landing on the tall, tan and rather busty winged Horsewoman. Perhaps if she had been a denizen of Halloween he might've had more interest. But he knew to think with his brains instead of his pants when it came to the Horsemen. At least he liked to tell himself that.

With pants a little bit more uncomfortable than he would like, the Vampire boil strolled up to the booth. Eyeballing the daggers then the targets. Pfft, child's play. The boil knew his way around daggers for sure. Throwing them and dodging them.

Picking up one, he squinted lightly at the targets before flipping his wrist and letting the dagger fly. The solid THUNK it made against the 25th target cause a smirk to curl one corner of his mouth. Brushing back dark brown hair as he turned to the Horsewoman. "Are you part of the kissing booth the other Horsemen are running too? I wouldn't mind a little smooch later on." Ravnos winked before turning back to the other two daggers in front of him.

Seussi
Errmahgerd woo~

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

xdeathxbyxlovex generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 18!

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:20 pm
Lihua was still kinda mad about not only not winning a kiss from the kissing booth but also not getting to taste one of those apples that she saw. She tried looking for the booth but couldn't find it. She stepped up to the booth and got ready to throw a knife.

Seussi

"Oh I won something"

She was very happy.

sn: lovehina154  
catmagick generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:22 pm
Drawn to the booth by the smell of roasting meat Rhiannon eyed the targets dubiously. It was probably not a good idea to trust her with sharp and pointy objects. It couldn't hurt to try, could it?

Picking up a dagger she threw it not expecting to hit anything. She was glad to hit a target even if she didn't win anything.  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Barefoot Necromancer generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 5!

Barefoot Necromancer

Dead Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:24 pm
Edgar was admittedly intimidated by the horsemen, but that didn't stop him from checking out this booth. Glancing at the horsewoman for a moment, he grabbed a dagger before throwing it. Though he had been aiming at the thirteenth(One of his favorite numbers) target, his terrible aim had caused him to miss his intended target, instead hitting target five. Still, it hit a target, much to his pleasure.

Seussi
Wewt!

xdeathxbyxlovex generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:27 pm
5- You have won 2Xtokens! Please quote me (Seussi) and I will verify your win

Seussi

Lihua took another knife and tried her luck again.

"Oh My I won something else" She was so happy she started to jump up and down. "I love this game."

She took up the knife. She had one more throw to go.

sn: lovehina154  

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
catmagick generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 12!

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 pm
Picking up the second dagger she threw it with a bit more confidence. She nearly jumped in excitement as she hit another target. She seemed to be getting batter at this.

Seussi

sn:catmagick  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 pm
Yayoi
I am verifying that you have won 2 tokens! Congrats~

Ah, her first customer! It was a student, so Shaheen didn't really have very high expectations. Though when he picked up the dagger, he seemed to be very comfortable and at ease, handling the blade deftly before throwing it.

And it sunk into one of the prize targets. Hrrmmmm, well well well! Okay, so Shaheen was impressed.

Until he went and opened his mouth and spoke.

Feeling slightly flustered, an emotion that the chieftain was not at all accustomed to, her eyes narrowed dangerously at the vampire. "I would not stoop to that level." Was the simple answer that she gave.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

poke mattix generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 25!

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:31 pm
25- You have won 2Xtokens!

Hearing a loud voice over the crowd, Poke saw a few students gather at a recently opened booth. By the looks of things, it was a dagger throwing game. Walking over to get a better look, she watched as a few others took a turn at throwing the knives at the target.

"Mind if I have a go? She asked, picking up the knife that was pushed towards her. Eying the blade, she looked at the targets for a moment, judging the distance before she threw the projective. She was satisfied when it landed on the target, fist bumping the air. "YEAH!" She shouted in glee.

Seussi
sn is poke mattix just in case I need it BD;

catmagick generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:34 pm
Her third dagger hit the same target as the first. Done with the game she turned her attention to the items for sell. "How much are the bracelets?" she asked eyeing the red and black one.  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

xdeathxbyxlovex generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 19!

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:34 pm
All Lihua got was water threwn on her. She shaked herself. She wasn't mad about it. Water was something that she liked. In fact she grew and live in water. She backed away from the booth with a smirk on her face. She would be back tomorrow to try again.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff