Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

Isuara was climbing up a small cliff side in search of some herbs. Her interest in plants was becoming something of an obsession for her. She wasn't much of a healer. Her main focus was figuring out what plants to avoid and which ones to gather. To gather the herbs she had to go a fair distance out of her providence. She almost always traveled alone, despite that fact that she was warned about how dangerous it could be.

Other than researching herbs and plants, she had no idea how to really help the pride. Most of her time she spent studying. Before herbs her interest was in the stars. When she studied she focused on one small part of the nature around her. It helped her stay focus and on track. Her friends used to joke that she should study lions so she would actually spend time with lions instead of plants. They were always worried she would be an old lioness and never have a mate. She wasn't too worried. Love could wait.

She saw the yellow petals of the flower she was 'hunting'. Carefully she loosened the dirt around the flower with her claws, than pulled it up. She examined it before putting it in her pouch. There, job well done, she thought as she climbed down. Now she could relax.

Izzy Makani

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:27 pm
Shari was out today during her break from her 'merchant' duties. She usually didn't go too far from the market place during the day but she wasn't having one of the greatest days today. Drama was filling the market place today and she just wasn't wanting any part of it right now. She had toka lions watching her closely and frustration was an emotion she was becoming far too familiar with.

She was walking along at the bottom of a steep rocky drop off when she felt a couple pieces of rock hit the pelt she wore on her back. She stopped and looked up what she saw suprised her. A lioness was climbing down from one of the steep ledges on the rocky drop off coming down towards her. Curiousity for why she had been up there gripped Shari and she waited there at the bottom for the lioness to come down so she could find out what she had been up there for in the first place.

Club Snails

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:43 pm
As she worked her way down, she noticed a lioness at the bottom. Isuara wondered what someone would be doing away from the main part of the pride. Her thoughts were not quite on her steps, but instead on the lioness. When she took a step down, she stepped on a rock that wasn't properly stable. The moment her wait was on it, the rock tumbled, taking her with it.

She found herself rolling down the hill, unable to stop herself. When she reached the bottom, she slowed down and came to a stop hear the other lioness. For a moment she just laid there. 'What just happened?' she thought a bit dazed.

She glanced over at the lioness. "Oh hello." She gave the lioness a small smile before getting up. "I am sorry about that." She moved her body around a bit to make sure she wasn't hurt. Tomorrow she might have a couple bruises, but that should be it.

Izzy Makani

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:35 am
As Shari watched the lioness climb down she couldn't believe her eyes as she witnessed the lioness slip and fall. There was nothing she could do to help but she cringed with every roll and hit the lioness took as she rolled down the hill and landed not far away. Once the lioness had come to a stop Shari slowly moved toward her just hoping that the lioness was still alive. For several moments as Shari moved closer the lioness didn't move at all and she couldn't even tell if she was breathing or not.

She didn't even know who this lioness was but panic filled her for several moments as she feared this lioness might be dead. It was a long fall and there was several times that it looked like she may have fallen on her neck or been stabbed by a rock. Shari didn't know but after several moments and several steps towards the lioness she saw the lioness move.

She stopped her advance then and just gazed at her with her ears perked up. When the lioness turned her gaze to her Shari relaxed a bit. She'd never felt so much concern for a stranger in her whole life then at that moment. "Are you ok?" She asked ignoring the lionesses appology. What would she have to appologize for anyway?

Club Snails
I am so sorry this took so long to reply to. I do hope you still want to continue?

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 pm
Isuara gave a quick nod. "I should have watched the rocks more carefully to see if they were stable. There are sometimes when I don't think things through." She said, thinking of other times when she was focused on one particular thing and other things. Then she remembered her flowers. She sat down and quickly reached into her pouch around her neck. Inside the flower was a bit damaged. "What a shame. I was looking for this flower for some time. She glanced up to see if there were anymore flowers up the cliff. Even higher then the one she found was another one.

She grinned. "I guess I could always go after that one, after I rest a bit. I don't want to get myself even more hurt." Though I do want that flower, she thought. For now she would just wait and see how she was feeling. It wasn't quite worth getting herself bruised and broken just to get a flower to inspect. It was tempting though, even with the risk.

Her attention went fully on her company. "Oh sorry. Here I am talking non-stop and I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Isuara."

Izzy Makani
It's fine and yeah, I would love to continue.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:43 pm
Shari couldn't believe her ears. The lioness wanted to go back up there after almost killing herself?! She was just completely flabbergasted by the idea of falling from that far up and then wanting to go up again. Some where just completely crazy Shari thought.

"Pleasure Isuara. The name's Shari." Shari said with a nod as an introduction. Once she spoke she turned her gaze up to the cliff where she could see some kind of plant clinging to the cliff face with just it's roots. "Are you serious about going back up there?"

Club Snails

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:04 pm
She looked back up at the plant and debated if she did want to go back up there. "I guess I probably shouldn't go back up, but the flower is a tempting subject. I feel it would be a shame not to collect it.” As she stepped forward, she felt a pain in her leg. She grimaced in pain, her eyes closing, trying her best not to show the pain. However it did show on her face.

Her attention went back to Shari, her smile lessened. “I think that for now I'll leave it be though. Tomorrow will hopefully be a good day to resume my research. For now I'll have to track down a healer and have my leg checked out.” She picked up her back right leg off the ground. It was painful to even move. She knew it would only get worse if she didn't have it checked on.

Izzy Makani

[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff