Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The New Me Is The Old Me (Lizzy + Mot) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 pm
Mot sat in his barren room. All manner of individuality had been boxed up, save for his wood carving station, his nightstand with personal treasures from friends and his bookshelves. He was starting anew. A new Mot.

However, while he was eager to put the past behind him, he needed to keep his best friend informed of the goings on in his life, even if he wasn't very proud of them.

A text was sent to Lizzy.

Text From Mot

Sender: Mot
Subject: Hi

Lizzy, come by today if you have the time. We need to catch up.

A kettle was boiling, two mugs awaiting tea and coffee. He was prepared for company.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 am
Quote:
Text to Mot: Sure! I'll be there in an hour! <3

In about 50 minutes, Lizzy had reached Mot's room; she needed to freshen up first, which meant a shower, among other things. Although she guessed that her friend probably did not lock his door, she figured that he wouldn't appreciate her just walking in - which was why she rapped on the door thrice before calling out, "Mot, I'm coming in!"

After a brief pause, she then turned the door knob, pushed the door open, and-

"Wow, what happened here?" She asked, eyes wide with surprise as she looked around; it was so bare, so empty, "DID YOU GET ROBBED? THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO LOCK YOUR DOOR."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:03 am
Mot smiled when he finally heard her voice, closing his book and setting it aside. "Come on in." He answered, getting to his feet.

"Ah, yes, well.." Mot chuckled. "This is my clean slate. I'm starting over." The reaper was cryptic for now, but moved to pour them some drinks. "Tea?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:06 am
"Your clean state...? Starting over?" Lizzy echoed, frowning as she tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

At his offer of tea, she slowly nodded, closing the door behind her before walking towards him, "Tea would be nice."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:11 am
Mot nodded, pouring tea for Lizzy, and coffee for himself.

"Well.. a lot has happened lately. Honestly I feel like it has been a roller coaster of emotions. For a while.. I think I forgot who I was." The reaper set down the kettle, bringing the cups to the table, where cream and sugar awaited Lizzy should she chose to have it.

Mot sat down, drinking his coffee black, like usual. "I suppose I'll start with the most recent dilemna.. one I am not proud of."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 am
Lizzy didn't really like cream in her tea, but she did put sugar; quite an amount of it.

"Oh?" She asked, eyeing the reaper as she picked up her own teacup, gently blowing at the surface of the hot drink to try to cool it down a little. She took a tentative sip, and then lowered the cup, "Did something happen recently?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:44 am
Mot nodded, his hands wrapped around his mug of coffee, taking solace in the warmth it provided. FooFoo was puttering around in the background, and Cat was playing with a sock. It seemed Mot's change in demeanor and decor had lured the usually anti social minipet out of hiding.

"You're aware me and Hel had a break in our relationship? I had wanted to sort through my feelings, and only go back to her once I was certain of them. But.. A few nights ago I gave into desire and... did something rather intimate with her, despite not us not being a couple. Despite the fact my feelings were still uncertain." Mot spoke clinically as he could, staving off the discomfort of the subject matter. His voice was slow, thoughtful and deliberate, without the usual timidness he usually carried.

"It was a few days after that I realized that.. my love for her was not the same as hers for me. She is my friend, but she is not my lover. I broke this news to her the other day."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:54 am
Lizzy nodded at the question, preferring to stay silent and let Mot take the lead in their conversation. When he admitted to doing something intimate with Hel, her eyes widened, and she shifted her feet, resisting the urge to say something then; she should give him to a chance to explain...

"S-so... You never loved her?" She asked softly, frowning, "Or... Or did it... Fade?" Can love fade?

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 am
"In the beginning I loved her. With all my heart. I'm positive I did." Mot needed to assure himself of that much. "I suppose it faded. Love is not eternal. Not always. The differences between myself and Hel? They were great. Wide and expansive. While I do care for her, it is now only as a good friend. Sometimes distance strains a heart, even if the distance is not physical."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 am
"I like to think that love is eternal," Lizzy muttered, mostly to herself; the whole idea of marriage suggests that love lasts forever... Or just a really, really long time. How else was she supposed to stay with one person for the rest of her life, when they have such long lifespans in Halloween?

"I respect your decision though," She nodded, offering the boil a small smile, "You know that I'll support you in almost everything..."

Since she didn't know what else to say, she lapsed into silence; it probably wasn't an easy decision to reach, especially since she should know her... Stance on being intimate while not in a relationship. Even now, she couldn't help but feel guilty sometimes, for being intimate with someone before getting engaged or married.

She would probably be crushed, if Mac, at this point...

"Um..." She played with her teacup, turning it idly with her fingers, "How did Hel take it?" She hadn't spoken to the ghoul in a long time... Ever since that day, when she came with Mac to confess to her about that incident... It still made her chest tighten, and her heart hurt to think about it.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:38 am
Mot hoped he wasn't bringing Lizzy's thoughts on love into a bad place, so he chose not to discuss it further. "Thank you, Lizzy. I appreciate that." To know she respected his decision, that meant a lot. He didn't come by it easily, after all.

He frowned then, his head turning down to his coffee. "Not well, I'm afraid." Mot murmured, taking a sip from his brew. "I believe us to still be friends.. but I feel that she will take a long time to heal... I feel terribly for her. I am able to move on relatively fine, but Hel.. she is passionate and stubborn. I'm afraid for her. But, seeing me will only cause her pain.. or maybe I am just full of myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:09 am
"Come here, you," Lizzy stood up, and opened up her arms for her big brother; she needed the hug, she wanted to give him a hug. Two birds with one stone!

"As the saying goes, time will heal all wounds," She smiled sheepishly, "Things will get better... I'm sure of it." She had a feeling that now might not be the time for her to go talk to Hel... It just felt wrong, especially after hearing this from Mot. Even if she wanted to be a source of comfort, she might inevitably make things worse.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:18 am
Mot managed a bright smile, getting up and wrapping his arms around Lizzy. He liked Lizzy hugs. So free of judgement and just... awesome. "I hope so." He murmured, his smile softening but still there.

He released Lizzy, squeezing her shoulders affectionately. "Still, even if it sounds bad, considering the circumstances? I feel lighter now. I feel.. better."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:34 am
Lizzy returned the hug eagerly.

"That's good," She smiled, genuinely happy for her friend, even if... Things had to happen for him to get here, "Hopefully, after the grieving period, it will be the same for Hel too... Well, let's move onto something else, shall we?"

She reached into a pocket, and pulled out the real Fake Human Doll that came in her DETH DIY Kit.

"What to do the DETH Doctor activity together?" She asked.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am
Mot gasped, almost way too excited as Lizzy pulled out the doll. "Do I?" He said with a grin. "Oh I've been reading up on that hand book since I got it! I wasn't sure who to do these activities with."

No one but Lizzy ever needed to see Mot play with dolls, okay?

Mot rushed to his book shelf, rifling through his many books and pulling out the DETH hand book. He turned back toward Lizzy, flipping through the pages until coming to the proper page.

His smile was much too eager. Hey, he really wanted that badge, okay?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff