Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image
800 HP

VS

User Image
900 HP  
Qixel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:48 pm
Roll a Twelve: Graveyard Field:In this particular field selection, the stadium ceiling is shut tight, covering the entire inner area of the stadium in a veil of pure darkness. The ordinary dirt field is swapped out for a field full of grave stones scattered across the lifeless soil. Near the northern end of the battle field, a single withered tree stands hunched over as though in constant mourning of those who rest for eternity here. A dense fog weaves in and out of the headstones and hinders vision. The fog itself seems damp and heavy, like the tears of the living mourning for the lost. This field gives a 25 HP attack boost to GHOST and DARK type attacks.  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:52 pm
Lenore walked into the stadium, Mephistopheles close behind her. The girl sent out Jin-Gitaxias, and the gastly floated down to the misty field below.

Looking around, Gitaxias sighed. "Not exactly my choice in where to hold an experiment, but it will have to do..."  
Renekai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 32 Total: 32 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:28 pm
Zebo purred at the sight of the field. What a perfect place to prowl around and sneak up on his enemies from behind! The fog and darkness were a bit hindering even for his feline eyes, but he was sure that his opponent would have a much harder time--

No.

Not him!

"Let's have a good match, okay?" Zinnia said with a smile. Things like graveyards seemed to have absolutely no effect on her. "Good luck, Zebo!"  

Renekai

Renekai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:41 pm
"Faint Attack!" Zinnia commanded, wanting to get started quickly. She already knew that this opponent was formidable, so it seemed an all-out frontal attack might be for the best.

Zebo approached the gastly cautiously, knowing that the awful sensation of poison was not far in his future. He feinted in one direction, then quickly batted Gitaxias with his claws out.

[Move Used in This Post: Faint Attack]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Faint Attack]
[HP: 900/900]  
Qixel rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:47 pm
As the gastly recovered from the sudden attack, he noted the identity of the assailant. "Oh, how wonderful! I've a new batch of toxins I've been wanting to test out!"

Poison gas coalesced into an orb shape before launching at the purrloin.

[Move Used in This Post: Sludge Bomb option 2]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Sludge Bomb]
[HP: 625/800]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Renekai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:53 pm
"(Keep your experimental whatever to yourself, why don'tcha?!)" Zebo snarled, leaping clear.

"Another Faint Attack!"

Zebo darted forward, feinted, and landed another blow.

[HP: 900/900]  
Qixel rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:58 pm
Gitaxias staggered from the attack, but he remained calm. "Ah. I'm afraid that I can't do that. Science requires sacrifices, after all."

More gas coalesced into another orb, launching at Zebo.

[Move Used in This Post: Sludge Bomb option 2]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Sludge Bomb]
[HP: 450/800]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Renekai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm
"(Gh...)" Zebo tripped up a bit as the sludge bomb soaked through his fur and he was overcome with that by-now familiar feeling. He wanted to throw up and curl into a ball. But he wasn't going to give in that easily!

"You can do it, Zebo! Faint Attack!"

"(So sacrifice... someone else!)" Zebo hissed, darting forward again. "(Fight fair!)"

[HP: 850/900]
[Psn 1/2]  
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:22 pm
Jin-Gitaxias was slashed again by Zebo. "'Fight fair'? It sounds like a ridiculous proposition, coming from the one who is darting in and out of the shadows to attack me... Are you always this daft, or is this an unforeseen side effect of the poison, I wonder?"

The gases around him coalesced into spikes, firing quickly after the purrloin.

[Move Used in This Post: Venoshock]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Sludge Bomb, Venoshock]
[HP: 275/800]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Renekai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:27 pm
"(Wh-what was that...?!)" Zebo demanded.

"Zebo, look out!" Zinnia exclaimed.

Zebo was knocked back by the poison spikes and skidded to a stop. She struggled back up to his feet. "(Listen... you... I can take you on... any time, anywhere!)"

Without waiting for Zinnia's command, he released a Dark Pulse attack.

[Move Used in This Post: Dark Pulse]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Faint Attack, Dark Pulse]
[HP: 600/900]
[Psn 2/2]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:47 pm
Lenore recalled Jin-Gitaxias once it was clear he was defeated. She gave a small wave before rushing out to the pokemon center, Mephistopheles quickly behind.  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas