Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
(PRP)Welcome? to the family(Porter-Soal familyXGrunblawu)FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 pm
User ImageIt had been a couple months since Grunblawu had see or even heard from Cian. He had promised to wait around until Cian returned and he had every attention of doing so. Though he was starting to think that hte 48 hours with the other stallion had just been a happy little dream. He had gone on about his odd jobs and daily life saving up gold where he could hopping that one day, incase things had not been a figment of his imagination, afford a piano and enough gold to build more rooms on his shack.

Just as Grun was starting to think that it really had all been a simple dream he received a messenger who delivered a letter to him from Cian. It had asked the forester to meet him in town in a couple of days. Cian was looking forward to seeing him but then they had things to talk about. It was odd to get just a letter but Grun packed up a bit and when the date in the letter came around he headed into town and towards the location of the meeting place mentioned in the letter. Grunblawu could not help but feel a bit of worry though it was not really his style to panic or let worry stop him. So he would just need to wait and see how things went down.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 pm
Cian was pacing the ground as he thought about what was about to happen. What had possessed him to ask Grun to come here? This is going to be a disaster... He hadn't even seen the stallion in a couple months, now he was bringing him to meet his fathers and Faolan. It was official he had lost his mind. He was now waiting for Grun to show up at his door so that they could talk before they went to his parents.

Donovan sat on the couch tuning his guitar. Cain had told them that he was planning to bring a friend of his by. He already knew that the stallion that Cian wanted to bring was special to him. Now Donovan did try to keep up with his children as much as they would let him. So he knew that after a breif stay in the forest, something had happened to Cian to calm him down. Was this stallion that something?

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:24 am
Jacob sat curled into the couch deep in thought as he absently watched his mate tuning his guitar. He wasn't as oblivious as his children seemed to think. He knew that this 'stallion' of Cian's was special to him, most likely his future mate if he had his way. That was well and good - a much welcomed idea compared to Biel'en's revelation that he was interested in opposite sex- but Jacob still had his hesitations. While most wouldn't know it to see it, he was very concerned with the well being of his offspring. After all, he had put so much hard work into his little experiments and it would be a shame to see them ruined. The fact that this stallion had caused such a profound effect on Cian that it had even manifested in changes to his personality both intrigued and irritated him. Mostly irritated. And it was clear as he waited -as patiently as was possible for him- that the dark stallion was only growing more irritated.

Faolan stood in the doorway of the room, a light smile playing at his lips as he watched his father's. It was amusing to see them both so out of sorts over a guest, but even Faolan himself was interested in meeting this force of nature that had stolen his brother's heart. He was torn between jealousy that Cian had found someone to be close to and care for and anxious to see both his brother and his possible mate-to-be get their asses ripped to pieces by their fathers. With a sigh he glanced toward the front door yet again, hoping to see Cian coming in.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:25 pm
Grun had no clue as he made his way up towards the door of a small but to the forester an impressive house. He laughed softly to himself wondering just why his hand had trouble knocking on the door. There was no reason to be worried about seeing Cian again, nothing at all. With that thought in mind he knocked on the door to the house he had been instructed to meet Cian at.

There were so many things that Cian could want to talk about but there was nothing to worry about after all he had kept his promised and waited for Cian. And at the worse Cian could just say that he had made a mistake and ask for the larger male to simply leave his life. As he waited for a reply to his knock the forester stallion was unaware of his friend's real plan to take him to me his family. He was clueless to the fact that this small house was not their final destination this day nor that his worry was far from over.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:29 pm
Cian nearly jumped from his skin when he heard the knock on the door. He really needed to relax. He walked to the door and opened it. He smiled as he saw the familar face of the forester. He stepped forward and hugged the larger male. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to call on you. Come inside." He led Grun inside wondering where he should start.

Donovan looked over at Jacob and smirked slightly. He knew his mate well enough to know what was going on in his mind. After the Bielen fiasco he knew that Jacob was a bit skeptical. He stood and stepped in front of his mate. "Still wondering about Cian and his stallion? We'll know soon enough."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:52 pm

He looked up to his mate, something akin to the beginnings of a smile twitching at his lips, before he caught himself and scowled feigning irritation. Not that he could be irritated with Donovan much anymore. "I know that. And scientists don't 'wonder' they hypothesize." He sighed inwardly as he realized how pitiful that sounded even to himself. "I do want them to be happy. Our parasites deserve only the most perfect of specimens for mates. Like you."

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 pm
Grun shook his head and wrapped an arm briely around the smaller male, "Do not be sorry Cian. I am sure you had your reasons for not calling sooner. And as asked I waited for you." he followed the other male inside. "You look rather troubled...is there something I can do to help ease your burden?" He asked gently. He wanted to pull the city Merah to him but he resisted it. After all maybe what troubled him was how to figure out a way to let the forester down easy. His tail flicked against his legs as he looked over the other male.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:38 pm
"Grun... I really want to be in an intimate relationship with you..." Cian looked up at the forester. He really cared about his tender hearted lover. However, he was a little worried about his father's especially Jacob. "I want you to meet my family..."

Donovan smiled in response of his lover's twitch of the lips. "Well, Jacob, your hypothesising is two seconds from burning a hole in the wall. Sit down and drink some water, try and relax."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:12 pm
He growled a bit and pulled Donovan down into his lap. "I am relaxed." He buried his face in his mate and did his best to wait patiently.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:42 pm
Grunblawu's pale cheeks darkened a bit at Cian's words. "We were intimate Cian. Are you asking for us to start dating or to be come official mates Cian?" He looked at his lover's reactions and moved to take up his hand. He knew that Cian was not on the best of terms with his family. He must be really serious about them if he wanted to introduce the forester to his family. "I would be honored to meet your family. I will stand by your said Cian and do what ever it takes for us to be together if this is what you wish. Let's go see your family."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:22 pm
"Ideally... I'd like both of those options." Cian bit his lip. "I just want you to understand something. My parents do care for me, they just show it differently." This was really important to Cian. He didn't want another Bielen debacle to happen.

Donovan laughed slightly and leaned into Jacob. Jacob had really calmed in his attitude since the boys had been born. He did care about his sons as did Donovan they just had their own way of showing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 am
Grunblawu could not stop the leading of his large heart at the thought of Cian becoming his official mate. It was far too soon to skip to that point though. Besides he could not yet afford to make the changes to his shack or afford the nicer things that Cian clearly had. "I know that your parents are different than normal.....as is your family. You hinted that to me last time. I will keep that in mind and I will try to make a good impression on them Cian." He paused for a moment and reached his hand up to stroke the other stallion's cheek. "I would be very glad to meet them as your lover, and one who will soon be courting you for your hand as my mate." He let his hand drop after kissing Cian gently on the forehead. "When are we to go and see your parents?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 am
Cian stared at Grun in shock at first, he hadn't expected the forester to take it so well. He felt his face heat as Grun caressed his cheek and said he would be glad to meet his parents as his lover. You say that now... He shut his eyes and leaned a bit closer into the soft kiss. "Well... they are expecting us for dinner... so fairly soon."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:17 am
Grunblawu was a bit confused at Cian's shock. One could not help the family they were born into. You did not get a choice in the matter and as far as it seemed Cian was concerned, despite what he might say, he wanted his family's approval. So Grun would go and try to make a good impression on his lover's family. "Then I guess we should leave then and make our way to their home. Will it just be your fathers joining us, or will one of your brothers be there as well?" He asked gently.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:09 am
"Faolan, will be there as well. However, before we go, there is one thing I need to do." Cian pulled Grun into a passionate kiss. It had been far too long since he had seen Grun let alone been kissed by the handsome creature. He knew that he had missed that feeling, but he didn't realize just how much better he would feel. It calmed him down immensely. It still amazed him how much Grun could influence his mood. He pulled back and smiled lightly, "Now we can go." He moved from Grun and cinched his guitar to his back before leading the larger male out of his house. "What have you been up to since I left?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff