Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 am
User Image
800/800

VS

User Image
900/900  
Qixel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:43 am
Roll an Eleven: Canyon Field: The canyon walls towers high towards the ceiling while the ground sinks downwards several levels, making the top and bottom of the field very difficult to see without special equipment. The cliff faces are very steep with little ridge support for grabbing and climbing; on top of that, the rock faces are very damp which makes grabbing and holding on very difficult. A few skinny trees and roots jut out from the cliff and allow smaller, nimbler pokemon to grab and swing around. At the very bottom of the canyon’s long drop is a deep pool of water. Keeping up is difficult for trainers on this particular battlefield, so stadium officials have set up a special view screen on each of the trainer platforms. A mini camera will follow your pokemon around while it battles (of course, it’s programmed to back off when a pokemon does an attack) and the view screen will enable trainers to issue commands to their companions via microphone. This field gives a 25 HP attack boost to FLYING and ROCK type attacks.  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 30 Total: 30 (1-100)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 am
Lenore walked into the stadium, Mephistopheles at her side. She gave him a slight nod, and the duskull floated down to the rocky canyon below.  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 am
Ansa rushed into the stadium with Doyle trailing behind her. When she saw the field she would be battling in, she nearly peed herself in excitement. It was a giant trap! Or possibly a giant trap. It was nearly a giant hole in the ground... which is like a pit fall trap. She rushed up to the edge chattering about its potential. She then spotted her opponent and his trainer. Her eyes grew wide as she thought about trapping the ghost somehow. That would provide a great trapping challenge.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 am
Mephistopheles eyed the bidoof calmly. After a moment, he bowed. "Greetings. My name is Mephistopheles, and I shall be your opponent for the duration of this battle. Good luck."

He raised his arms, and an orb of darkness formed between his hands. He sent it rocketing towards the bidoof.

[Move Used in This Post: Dark Pulse]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Dark Pulse]
[HP: 800/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:03 pm
Ansa looked at Mephistopheles and nodded. "I'm Ansa. And one day I shall trap you!" Might as well tell him that he was now a goal in her life. She got hit by the dark orb and skidded along the edge. Perhaps they would try a basic trap right now. She dug into the ground making a tunnel to where she would make a pit fall trap. Once it was made she burst out of the ground underneath the ghost.

[Move Used in This Post: Dig]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Dig]
[HP: 800/900]  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:07 pm
Mephistopheles was caught off guard by the sudden proclamation and subsequent attack. She was going to trap him? How strange.

Another orb of darkness formed in his hands, and it barreled towards the bidoof.

[HP: 700/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm
Ansa easily dodged the next attack but starting a Rollout attack. She was trying to use her rolling body to herd the ghost to the hole in the ground. If he fell for it then he would be trapped! Of course it didn't process that he was a ghost and thus could easily phase out of the hole.

[Move Used in This Post: Rollout]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Dig, Rollout]
[HP: 800/900]  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 pm
Mephistopheles was knocked over the hole the bidoof had emerged from. He floated there as he fired another dark pulse.

[HP: 600/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:22 pm
Ansa cursed as Mephistopheles just floated over her hole. "Dang it!" She screeched furious that her first trap had failed. For now she would have to think of another trap to use. Maybe she could make a branch cage trap... or one of those claw traps. But she was battling right now and couldn't make them if she wanted to. So she settle for another Rollout to hopefully force him down the hole.

[Move Used in This Post: Rollout]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Dig, Rollout]
[HP: 700/900]

((You forgot the 25 HP attack boost from my Rock attack. ))  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 pm
((Derp, forgot the field, thanks.))

Mephistopheles was slammed into the hole, but he floated out of it. He fired yet another orb of darkness.

[HP: 450/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 pm
Ansa had a brilliant idea to keep the ghost from floating out of the hole. Cover it with a shadowy blob from a Shadow Ball. Ghosts were weak against that attack, right? She thought they were and went to try it out. She was about to cover the hole with a Shadow Ball but the ghost floated out too quickly. In her anger she fired it off anyways. "Why didn't you just stay in the hole!?" She cried.

[Move Used in This Post: Shadow Ball]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Dig, Rollout, Shadow Ball]
[HP: 600/900]

((It's okay and welcome.))  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 pm
The shadow ball slammed Mephistopheles into the hole once more. He phased through the collapsed earth and bowed to the bidoof. "I concede. You have bested me in this combat. Good day."

Night covered the field, lifting to reveal the duskull by Lenore's side, and the two left.

[Move Used in This Post: Memento]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Dark Pulse, Memento]
[HP: 0/800]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:47 pm
Ansa watched as the ghost went into the hole. She turned around and kicked some dirt in and then wandered over to Doyle. She then turned when she heard the ghost speak. "I may have beaten you in combat but you have bested me in evading my trap. Just you wait. One day I shall capture you in one of my traps!" She called out to him. It was quickly followed by an evil laugh which to the humans would have sounded like 'doof doof doof doof biiiiii!' It was a strange noise indeed and caused Doyle to shake his head. They soon left the stadium after Lenore and Mephistopheles left.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces