Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Fallen {Kadajs and Muffins} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image

Reese Hemlock

Reese, the fallen angel, let out a soft groan of pain. He had fallen all the way from the height and comfort of heaven to earth - A place where evil surrounded them. The angel lifted his eye lids, looking around the planet before him. He felt as though every bone in his body was broken. His halo had fallen from his head and landed around his neck, causing it to burn and scar before it had vanished completely. His wings - His once beautiful, shimmering white wings had been reduced to bone. He had fallen.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:14 pm
I never meant to be the one
Who kept you from the dark
But now I know my wounds are sewn
Because of who you are
I will take this burden on
And become the holy one
But remember I am human
And I'm bound to sing this song

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
ﻬஐ Rath Sel ﻬஐ
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

It was hard to believe it had only been a week since the world stood still, since that presence that had always been by his side since birth was now gone, that his other half had vanished and for good. It was more difficult to believe that his heart, that had been so strong and true could just give up, out of the blue, never to beat again...Even more so to make it worse it had made sure that he, from now on would face this life alone.
Ever since they were born, they had been together. Identical twins, mother was so surprised she had only expected one bouncing boy, not too. She had been pleased with almost ethreal children. The first, he had been named Sol, after the light of the son for when he was born it seemed as if a new light came into his mothers life, the second boy was named Rath, Sol was only a few minutes older but it would seem all the way up through life he would be seen as the older brother.

Everywhere Sol went, Rath followed. When Sol first took his steps as a child, Rath watched and copied. When Sol spoke, so did Rath. When Sol learnty to dress himself, so did Rath. All the way up from gibberish to the first day of school, to the start of teenage angst it had always been the same. Rath loved his brother, his brother was his idol and his world. There was nothing Sol couldnt do in his brothers eyes. It wasnt just a case of one copying the other though, Rath had always been more of a fragile child...So Sol was his big brother, his best friend...and his protector. When Rath would fall it would be Sol to pick him up off the ground, in school when Rath was bullied it was Sol who faught them away...But when Dad died, it was Rath who would never recover. Aged 15, Dad died from an incurealbe and silent disease, his world shattered and fell away to nothing. The love of his mother and symphathy of his brother did nothing to cure the pain he felt. He changed completely that day and it was a change for the worst. He closed off from the world, missed days of school and even began to drift from his brothers side. His mother worried and sent Rath to counsellors for help but no one could help him, he distanced himself away from the world, ever to be alone, ever to be in this pain that he had become so accustomed to, and no one could help him.

All but one, when the counsellors gave up, when mom stopped crying and when the world finally thought him outcast, there was one who never gave up and that was Sol. Sol kept fighting, it took months on end but he kept working. Aged 17, Rath finally managed to pull himself out of the shadows, and back into the world he had almost forgot existed. He could see once more, live once more and smile at his brother and see it returned. It had jsut been in time too, for less then a year later...Sol was dead.

It sent him back into the void of despair, isolation and dismay. Hatred of the world burning inside him, making him loathe every second. The depression he had only escaped from, was back and with a relentless vegnence, this time it was not letting go. Not now and not ever. It would hold Rath until the end of his days, or so it wanted. He now stood alone in this world, or in his own mind he did. He didnt see the support, didnt thinnk of how his mother might be, instead all he could think of was to be alone and to walk alone. He turned on his heel and stared into the grey sky, no longed finding comfort there. He shut his eyes. Rath now stood in the field beside his home, where he and his brother spent many summer days messing around. The field grew some crop, corn he assumed, with its tall standing grasses that once made him laugh when it tickled his bare palm, now though he just walked. He looked away from the sky and shook his head. His raven black hair shone in the light and angry grey eyes stared at the ground on which he walked. As he walked he idly messed with his lip rings. Since his father death, getting piercings had been a new pain to distract him but he regretted none of them. If anything it distinguished him from his twin, made them a little less identical. He sighed and trudged on only to hear anothers breath and a crash. He stumbled and ended up lying in the corn. He shook his head and peeped over.

He crawled forward, hearing shuffling of an unknown origin. He assumed it was the farmer who owned the field or maybe an animal with its nest here. A corncrake maybe? It would make sense if it was. He blinked and grabbed the ferns in front of him and pushed them down to see the clearing before him, where the creature had landed and flattened the crop. And his jaw then just dropped as he stared.
"This...cant be." He whispered to himself as he stared. The...the thing before him was niether man nor beast, withh skeleteral wings and pale skin. Taller then he or his brother had been and with hair so fair it made no sense. Before this day Rath had never believed in anything other then human, no creatures of the night, and nothing...supernatural but now all of that had changed because sitting right in front of him was...an angel. He stumbled back, probalby making a load of noise before he stumbled back to his feet and stared, grey eyes wide and uncertain. He had finally lost it hadnt he? He was seeing things again. Great. Thats just what he needed, as if he didnt have enough problems as it was.

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed
I am here, saviour
Will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A Saviour
For all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Because of who you are
And become the holy one
But remember I am human

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
ﻬஐ Rath Sel ﻬஐ
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

Rath stared at the pitiful remains of the creature, he was not in awe, in simple horror. For starters why was it so injured? Its blood oozed from every cut and stained the golden crop, its eyes barely able to stay open, it was as if this creature which was supposed to be higher then every human in the world had been reduced to nothing but mortal. Next what had happened to his wings? Werent angels, even fallen ones meant to have wings? Downy feathers of gleaming white, softer then anything in existance and more beautiful then any bird? But this one...had nothing but...skeleton wings. Tendons still hung from them, no feathers, they were just bloody and bare. There was no way this angel would fly ever again. Rath blinked, what had happened to injure him so? He then saw, with great difficulty, it lifted a hand toward him, needing his aid. He glanced behind him, mom would be out getting groceries for another few hours, at least. Could he help the angel before then. He never smiled though, he nodded.
"I live near here...I can take you there but...I dont know for how long." He said as he entered the clearing and didnt even know where to start, the angel was far taller then him as it was. He had no clue how to do this. He cringed lightly, the other stunk of blood. He crouched down and caught the angels Arm, draping it over his shoulder before slipping one arm around his waist, it was slick with blood but it was all he could do. He was careful to avoid the ruined wing membrane as he stood. "Can you walk?".

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

I am here, saviour
Will be there
A Saviour
For all that you do

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:29 pm
Kadajs Little Vampire

User Image

Reese Hemlock

Reese groaned out in pain, but managed to bear it. He had never experienced this feeling before. He had never felt nor knew of the word pain. He glanced towards the others face, his own covered in bleeding cuts. "J-Just..." He managed to get out. He could walk a little - But needed support, which is just what the human was giving him. A crystal clear tear formed in the corner of the creatures right eye. It then fell, landing on his cheek and rolling down, collecting blood along the way. The now blood-stained, pink tear drop rolled down to his chin and fell to the ground on to a flower, which instantly started to dry out and die. Even the grass he walked on started to turn brown and die. "I'm d-disgusting..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:39 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Because of who you are
And become the holy one
But remember I am human

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
ﻬஐ Rath Sel ﻬஐ
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

Rath could feel and sense the other was struggling, barely coping with the pain he was feeling. Whatever had happened Rath couldnt understand, but an angel...a wingless angel was not an every day occurance. He must have fallen...or something. Rath glanced at the tear and blood stained face, he watched as that perfect tear which seemed to have completley out did every tear Rath had ever shed in one moment, as it fell and killed the flower. Rath cringed and looked away, the reek of death would haunt the angel forever, he knew that now. It was as if he was beign punished. Rath stepped forward, carefully to see the other would make it. Once one step was cleared he walked toward the house, visible above the fence. When the other seemed horrified Rath glanced at him.
"You are not disgusting, you have simply fallen to a world that is disgusting." He said distaintfully before falling into his silence one more and edging through the crop toward the house, a gate seperated the two. He was unsure if the other would be able to climb the stairs, he may have to actually carry him up, which would be extremely difficult or walk behind him and try to catch him if he fell. He prayed that no one saw them now. Other then the trail of blood he hoped nothing would remain of them here.

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

I am here, saviour
Will be there
A Saviour
For all that you do

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:58 pm
Kadajs Little Vampire

User Image

Reese Hemlock

Reese looked up the steps, glancing at each one of them. He groaned and held on to the other, his grasp getting even tighter. The two reached the steps in a matter of seconds and Reese looked at his feet before lifting one from the ground, feeling the one he was standing on starting to wobble like crazy. Reese placed one foot down and tried to lift the other.

Finally, a good solid ten minutes later, Reese gave a soft sigh of gratitude to Rath for his support. "D-Do you have s-somewhere I c-can lay down?..." The angel sighed, obviously starting to feel something else he hadn't ever experienced before. Tiredness.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 am
Muffins and Teacups

Because of who you are
And become the holy one
But remember I am human

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
ﻬஐ Rath Sel ﻬஐ
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

Rath did he best to help the other, glad to see he could make the steps alone without too great a difficulty. He took most of the others weight though on the steps with some difficulty but it was ok, or so he thought. He looekd at the other when he spoke.
"Ya, you can lay down in my room, I'll put some towels down on the bed so like no blood stains the sheet....Ill need to get a first aid kit." He then added and once in the house he led him to his room and used his foot to kick open the partially open door. He grabbed some towels from a drawer before throwing them across the bed and helping the other to sit down on it before helping him to lie down. "I'll go get the first aid kit...I must admit that I know nothing of first aid but im sure if we can stop the bleeding...it would be a start." He said softly and vanished out of the room. He still didnt believe what was happening.

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

I am here, saviour
Will be there
A Saviour
For all that you do

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:35 am
Kadajs Little Vampire

User Image

Reese Hemlock

Reese nodded sadly and looked around the room. It was so... Human. Reese looked down at the floor, closing his eyes softly. It was amazing... That boy must be in a world of pain from his twin's death but still decided to be kind enough to help a poor fallen, broken angel. It was one of the best parts of humanity... "T-Thank you." He mumbled again, resting his head down on to the pillow. It felt much better than the muddy ground.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 am
Muffins and Teacups

Because of who you are
And become the holy one
But remember I am human

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
ﻬஐ Rath Sel ﻬஐ
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

Rath walked to the bathroom, just down the corridor from his room. Walking in he crouched down and opened the cupboard that was filled with various objects, he pulled out a white box full of different medicinal objects and also bandages. He then close it and stood once more, catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror, but more so his eyes, they looked dead and unseeing. He looked away, as if horrified by his own appearance. He left the bathroom and walked back to his own room. He saw the angel still lying there. He sighed a little and opened the box, taking out some cloth and dabbing it with a disinfectant, wound cleaner type liquid.
"This might sting." He warned him and pressed it onto the cut on the angels forehead. "Its to clean it, has to be done...." He added in case the other didnt want it. "Do you have a name?" He asked, he couldnt keep referring to him as the angel forever.

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

I am here, saviour
Will be there
A Saviour
For all that you do

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:54 am
Kadajs Little Vampire

User Image

Reese Hemlock

Reese cringed, the liquid indeed stinging. Still, it was much more tame compared to the pain he had previously felt and still felt. He looked up at the other and sighed. "Yes... My name is Reese. I was one of gods messenger angels... Until I lusted after a beautiful man. H-He... He punished me... He sent me to earth, ripped the feathers from my wings, turned my glowing skin pale and white and made my burning halo choke me before letting it vanish..." He mumbled.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:47 am
Muffins and Teacups

Because of who you are
And become the holy one
But remember I am human

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
ﻬஐ Rath Sel ﻬஐ
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

Rath listened to the angels story and glanced at him, lust? He understood it to be a sin but was such a severe punishment really necessary? To make an angel fall for it...was it truely right. Even in Rath's current state of mind...he still pitied the angel. It sounded horrible, to have everything and then to fall to nothing, no wings, no halo, no ethreal beauty though Rath admitted the other creature was sort of beautiful.
"Im sorry to here about it...It sounds terrible." He said and then took the angels hand softly and palced it over the gash on his forehead. "Keep pressure on it for a second, I'll get you some clothes..." Rath hadnt allowed himself to feel embarrassed over seeing the other male naked, he kind of made himself deal with it. He strode across and pulled out some clothes and brought them back to him. For now though he needed to get at the wounds. With the angel pushing the other wound he tended to the others before dressing all the wounds and helping him into the robe, cutting two holes in the back for the others wings.
"Im Rath Sel..." He said to allow the other know who he was in case he wondered.

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

I am here, saviour
Will be there
A Saviour
For all that you do

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:36 am
Kadajs Little Vampire

User Image

Reese Hemlock

Reese looked up, giving a small smile of thanks. "Yeah... It was terrible. The male then sighed, sliding in to the clothes with the help of the human. "I've never h-had to wear clothes before. You don't need clothes in heaven... There is no shame... But now... Ugh." Reese groaned. "I hate earth...".

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers