Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses
Mephistopheles vs Okikurumi! [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:18 am
User Image
800/800

VS

User Image
1000/1000

Lenore and Mephistopheles walked along the plains, looking for a wild pokemon to fight. In the distance, they saw a red and black pokemon, and they went to investigate.  
mewrose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:42 am
Oki paced atop a small hill, keeping watch of the surrounding area while his trainer gathered plants down along a stream not far off. He saw the approaching trainer and pokemon and watched warily, trying to judge if they would be a threat to his trainer.  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:45 am
(passing this turn)

Oki saw the trainer was a young female and the pokemon was one he was unfamiliar with. It wasn't unusual to see people wandering the plains, but not everyone had good intentions. He adopted a defensive position just in case, but waited to see what they would do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:54 am
A wild pokemon, then. Mephistopheles floated ahead of Lenore, and the girl sat down. The duskull bowed before the other pokemon. "Greetings. I am Mephistopheles, or Mephisto for short. I have come seeking opportunities for battle. Would you kindly indulge me a round of combat?"  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 pm
A pokemon that asked for a battle was unlikely to mean his trainer harm. He glanced over to the stream to check on her, then looked around briefly to make sure nobody else was around besides her other pokemon. All seemed clear, and truth be told he wouldn't mind a battle himself. He turned back to the ghost and said, "Very well, then." Then since his opponent had introduced himself, he added, "I am Okikurimi, called Oki." He started kneading his claws in the ground, preparing for the battle.

[Move Used in This Post: Hone Claws]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Hone Claws]
[HP: 1000/1000]
[Hone Claws +50 ATK]  
Qixel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:58 pm
Mephistopheles eye glowed as he nodded. "I wish you luck in our battle, Okikurimi."

[Move used in this Post: Encore]
[Moves used thus far: Encore]
[HP Remaining: 800/800]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

mewrose rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:23 pm
'The same to you,' Oki answered. Then he leaped at the ghost with his claws cloaked in darkness.

[Move Used in This Post: Night Slash]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Hone Claws, Night Slash]
[Hone Claws +50 ATK]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 pm
The zoruark's claws slashed into Mephistopheles' side. The duskull raised his arms, and tendrils of shadow energy rose up to defend him.

[Move used in this Post: Ominous Wind (DEF)]
[Moves used thus far: Encore, Ominous Wind]
[HP Remaining: 600/800]
Ominous Wind +50 DEF  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

mewrose rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 pm
Oki ignored the tendrils, since they didn't attack him for the moment. Instead he slashed at Mephisto again.

[Move Used in This Post: Night Slash]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Hone Claws, Night Slash]
[Hone Claws +50 ATK]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:09 pm
The tendrils took some of the attack for Mephistopheles. More tendrils rose up to defend him.

[Move used in this Post: Ominous Wind (DEF)]
[Moves used thus far: Encore, Ominous Wind]
[HP Remaining: 450/800]
Ominous Wind +100 DEF  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:00 pm
Oki hopped back when he noticed the tendril were blocking his strike. Better do something about that, then. He lifted one paw and allowed shadowy energy to collect around it before flinging the resulting ball at Mephisto.

Meanwhile, Felix had noticed the sound of fighting and alerted his trainer. When Anise looked up to the hill and saw Oki fighting, she stood up and called out to him. "Oki! Are you OK?"

At his trainer's call, he looked over his shoulder at her. 'Just sparring with an opponent who asked for a match. No need to worry.' He knew perfectly well she didn't understand him, but his tone was not agitated and he figured her other pokemon would get the message across, so he turned back to the battle.

Anise looked to Felix and Gypsy for clarification, but they were unconcerned and just watched the match. She figuring it must not be a threat then, but wanted to be near her pokemon anyway in case he needed help. She finished packing away what she had gathered and trotted up the hill to be nearer, though she kept a wide berth around the fighting pokemon.

[Move Used in This Post: Shadow Ball: option 2]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Hone Claws, Night Slash, Shadow Ball]
[Hone Claws +50 ATK]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:00 pm
((Looking over the battle, it's clear to me I had a strategy in mind, but for the life of me, I can't remember it. I'm just going to call this one.))

Mephistopheles noted the human and other pokemon's approach, and he bowed. "My apologies, but I must take the girl elsewhere now. I thank you for this match."

The duskull's eye glowed as he and Lenore vanished.

[Move used in this Post: Memento]
[Moves used thus far: Encore, Ominous Wind, Memento]
[HP Remaining: 0/800]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 pm
Oki felt briefly weaker as the Duskull disappeared, but he shook it off. Odd, having his opponent disappear so abruptly when he had asked for a match. Then he also noticed Anise approaching. Maybe the Duskull disliked other people? No matter, he wasn't a threat and was no longer around. He headed over to his trainer to assure her he was unharmed and there was nothing to worry about.  
Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games