Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses
Mephistopheles vs Salvo! A picture perfect battle! [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 98 Total: 98 (1-100)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:11 am
User Image
800/800

VS

User Image
1000/1000

Lenore walked over the plains, Mephistopheles at her side. They were looking for more opponents to practice on. Money wasn't easy to get.  
mewrose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 79 Total: 79 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:30 am
Salvo ambled aimlessly across the plain with Shaun riding on his back. Both were keeping an eye out for any pokemon, or even anyone who looked like they might have a pokemon with them. It was Shaun who first spotted the figures a short distance away, and he had Salvo head in that direction to see what they might be.  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 am
Lenore looked up at the approaching trainer and tropius. "Hey. My friend wants to fight your pokemon. Is that alright?" She didn't bother waiting for introductions before getting right to the point.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:15 pm
Shaun blinked a couple times, a bit surprised at the abrupt request. He took another look at the other pokemon, which floated next to the girl. He recognized a Duskull easily enough, though it was a coloration he hadn't seen before. He certainly wouldn't mind taking pictures of such a unique individual, and if a battle was the way he could get them...

"Alright," he said agreeably as he reached into his backpack. "As long as you don't mind me taking pictures of the battle," he added, holding up a camera. "I like taking pictures of pokemon."  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:55 pm
"Nah. He won't mind." Lenore stepped back a number of paces and sat down. Mephistopheles nodded at Lenore, and turned to Salvo, bowing. "Greetings. I am Mephistopheles, but you may call me Mephisto if it pleases you. I thank you for accepting my rather impromptu challenge. Good luck."

He raised his arms, and a flurry of snow shot forward at the tropius.

[Move used in this Post: Blizzard]
[Moves used thus far: Blizzard]
[HP Remaining: 800/800]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 pm
Shaun slid off his pokemon's back and took a few steps back when the other trainer backed off. Then he lifted his camera to his eye and started snapping pictures, starting with one of the Duskull simply floating and talking to his pokemon.

"Well, it was really Shaun who accepted, but I don't mind,' the Tropius said agreeably. 'Nice to meet you, I'm Salvo.' And then he got hit in the face with a blast of wind and snow, which enough force to toss his neck and wings straight back.

Even as Shaun snapped the scene, he considered the move. And Ice attack like that could spell bad news for lots of reasons, so he decided to remove one of them. "Salvo, Safeguard!" he called.

His pokemon shivered, shook his head to try and get the snow out of his eyes, and erected a shimmering bubble around himself.

[Move used in this Post: Safeguard]
[Moves used thus far: Safeguard]
[HP Remaining: 600/1000]  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:13 pm
Mephistopheles paid little heed to the shimmering barrier around the tropius. He sent another flurry of snow raging forward.

[Moves used thus far: Blizzard]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:53 pm
At this rate, Salvo would be out too soon for Shaun to get many pictures of his opponent. Well, maybe he could make this last longer, at least. "Protect yourself with Ominous Wind," he instructed.

Salvo started flapping his wings, raising a strange wind that swirled around him.

[Move used in this Post: Ominous Wind (defense +)]
[Moves used thus far: Safeguard]
[HP Remaining: 400/1000]
[Safeguard 2/5]
[Ominous Wind +50 DEF]  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:00 pm
Mephistopheles lowered his arms, as he watched the swirling shadow energy. His eye glowed as he stared hard at the tropius.

[Move used in this Post: Disable]
[Moves used thus far: Blizzard, Disable]
mewrose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 pm
Shaun snapped another a picture of the Duskull. While it floating still allowed him to get clear shots, he'd been hoping for something a bit more active out of battle photos. Oh well, if that's how this pokemon battled, then that's what he'd shoot. But the longer his pokemon stayed in the battle, the more chances he'd get. "Salvo, Giga Drain."

The Tropius's leaved began to glow as he tried to draw vitality out of the ghost.

[Move used in this Post: Giga Drain]
[Moves used thus far: Safeguard, Ominous Wind, Giga Drain]
[HP Remaining: 400/1000]
[Safeguard 3/5]
[Ominous Wind +50 DEF]
[Ominous Wind disabled 1/4]  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:45 pm
Mephistopheles shook off the draining energy before raising his arms again. He sent a blizzard racing towards Salvo.

mewrose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:26 pm
Salvo shivered as he was assaulted by ice and wind, his leafy wings getting tossed violently by the attack.

"Try it again," Shaun called once the force of the attack had abated.

Obediently Slavo began to glow green again, attempting another Giga Drain.

[Move used in this Post: Giga Drain]
[Moves used thus far: Safeguard, Ominous Wind, Giga Drain]
[HP Remaining: 275/1000]
[Safeguard 4/5]
[Ominous Wind +50 DEF]
[Ominous Wind disabled 2/4]  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 pm
Mephistopeles felt his lifeforce being drained, but he paid it little heed. He sent another blast of ice flying towards the tropius.

[HP Remaining: 700/800]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 pm
Shaun winced as a particularly strong blast of ice hit Salvo so hard he was sure he could see frostbite forming on his leaves. The Tropius crashed to the ground soon after and lay immobile. With a sigh, he pulled out a pokeball and recalled his pokemon. "I try not to let him faint," he told his opponent. "I don't have many Revives. Good battle, though. You certainly look...dominating in the photos." That seemed the best way to describe how he looked to be spending very little effort, yet so effectively overwhelming his opponent.  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:49 pm
Lenore looked meek as Mephistopheles returned to her side. "Sorry about that... Mef usually stops before anyone gets hurt, I think he just messed up...."

Beside her, the duskull nodded his apology. Lenore continued. "Uhm, we don't have much money, so I don't have any revives. Will he be alright? There should be a pokemon center near here."  
Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff