Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ʈɑкɘ ɱɣ нɑɳɗ || iCuukie and Tayuya. UC || Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:40 pm
ʈɑкɘ ɱɣ нɑɳɗ

User Image

Ρɭσʈ

The captain of the Reaper pirate ship decided that it was time to give her crew a break. At the first sight of land she had her crew steer the ship there and explore for a few days. While on the island the captain finds something very interesting. Or should I say someone. A castaway. The poor person had more than likely been thrown overboard and left to die. Lucky her the captain found her. She called her crew in and they decided to help the castaway and bring her aboard. Little did they known that this friendship would grow to be much more.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ѕкєℓℓу

[imgright] {{Insert Link}} [/imgright]

[align=center][color=dimgray][size=10][b]They like to call me:[/b][/color] [color= {{Color1}}] {{Name}}[/color][/size]

[color=dimgray][size=10][b]I am this name years old:[/b][/color]
[color={{color2}}] {{Age}}[/color][/size]

[color=dimgray][size=10][b]Some people say that I am:[/b][/color]
[color= {{Color1}}] {{Personality. 5 Traits.}} [/color][/size]

[color=dimgray][size=10][b]I hate these!:[/b][/color]
[color= {{Color2}}] {{3 Things you hate}} [/color][/size]

[color=dimgray][size=10][b]But I love these!:[/b][/color]
[color= {{Color1}}] {{3 Things you love}}[/color][/size]

[color=dimgray][size=8][b]Pulling the Strings:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=8][color={{Color2}}] {{USERNAME}} [/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image

They like to call me: Stella Belle

I am this name years old:
Twenty One

Some people say that I am:
Caring, Demanding, Controlling, Bubbly, Loud

I hate these!:
Spiders, Snakes, Bugs

But I love these!:
Sea, Coffee, Sun

Pulling the Strings:
iCuukie

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image

They like to call me: Renae Thalassa

I am this name years old:
Nineteen

Some people say that I am:
Quiet, Calm, Sweet, Caring, Scary when I'm mad

I hate these!:
Being alone, Snakes, the Cold

But I love these!:
Sun, Swimming, Cats

Pulling the Strings:
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:49 pm
((Could I have first post, or do you want it?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:39 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

|| Its all yours ||  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:07 pm
iCuukie
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

|| Its all yours ||

((Cool. Thanks.))

User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

The day was warm and the sea was calm, blue-green waves lapping at the sands of the empty beach. Well, almost empty. A cat, maybe twice the size of a normal house cat, striped and spotted, padded along the shore. The cat seemed to be looking for something. Every now and then, it would stop and sniff the air, until, finally, it stopped. The cat had found what it was looking for, and it grabbed hold of its discovery in its jaws and started tugging it up the beach and out of the breakers, moving jerkily and in starts, for what the cat had found was much bigger than itself. Once it had gotten far enough up the beach, the cat started nudging and licking at the ragged girl's hands and face. For that's what the cat had been looking for: the girl it had found washed up on the shore.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:23 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Captain Stella looked at her crew and sighed, realizing how tired everyone was and how desperately they needed a break from sailing. Climbing up to the crows nest she pulled out her telescope and spotted land not to far from their location. Shouting down the the person steering the ship she told them land was dead ahead. The crew jumped and shouted with joy and Stella simply smiled. Hoping that they would find something interesting to do on that forsaken island.

Once they had gotten close enough to the island they anchored the ship and climbed in the row boats and lowered them. A few people staying back to take care of the ship. Stella stood at the front of one of the row boats and looked towards the island, jumping off onto the shore as soon as they were there. "Alright boys. Go ahead and explore but be back here before nightfall..." She looked around, heading off in one direction all on her own.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

User Image x x x x User Image x x x x User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image

Cαυɠƕʈ ιη α ϛʈσrm αηɗ ωαϛƕϱɗ αϛƕσrϱ...
Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

As it kept licking the girl's face, the cat could feel her skin growing warmer beneath its tongue, but it could see that it wasn't doing much to wake the girl. Knowing it needed help, the cat padded a short distance back down the beach and sniffed the air. It caught a scent that was something other than the sea and ran back to the unconscious girl's side, yowling. The scent was strange to the cat, but it was similar to the girl's, and the cat hoped that meant something good.

...Wιȴȴ Ι ϱνϱr ƒιηɗ mƴ ωαƴ ƕσmϱ︖

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:01 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella thought she heard something that sounded like a large cat yowling. Running her fingers through her hair she started to walk in that direction. Keeping her eyes peeled for anything that maybe of interest. Continuing to walk along the shore she saw something that looked like a person in the distance, and next to the body was a large cat. That must be where the yowling is coming from.. Stella picked up the pace and ran over to where the cat was, stopping at a good distance away and slowing down. Unsure if the cat was going to attack her or not. "It's okay kitty. I'm here to help.."

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

The cat stopped yowling and pawed at the girl at its feet. It looked back at the woman who was talking to it, then leaned down and nosed at the unconscious girl's shoulder.

((Don't worry, I'm not going to post too much more as the feline. I'll get to actually posting as Renae soon.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:37 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella walked over to the girl and laid her head on her chest to make sure she was still breathing. Frowning Stella sat back on her heels and looked at the girl who was clearing unconscious. "Dammit woman.. Wake up." She tapped the side of her face lightly hoping that would wake her up, as well as grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her. Lucky me.. I find a person washed up. I wonder what my crew is doing... Stella looked the girl over, wondering why she was here and where her ship was.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Unlike the cat's gentle nudging, the woman's shaking actually did something. The girl groaned and started coughing, rolling onto her stomach to empty her lungs of the sea water she'd swallowed.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:53 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella pat her on the back a bit to help her get the water out and then helped her sit up. "I'm Stella.. Captain of the Pirate ship the Reaper. What are you doing out here on this island?" She brushed the girls hair from her face and studied her features for a moment. Curiosity peaking in her voice. There had to be some reason this girl was out here in the middle of no where..

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:10 am
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

The girl coughed once more and almost absently stroked the cat as it rubbed against her side, purring. She flinched as the woman brushed her hair away from her face. A small cut over her brow had been concealed by the curtain of hair. It wasn't bleeding anymore, but it still hurt. "Storm," she croaked out, her voice hoarse from the salt water. "A storm. The ship I was on...I was heading for Boston Harbour from London...we got caught in a storm. The ship was destroyed. I grabbed hold of a crate, I think. I must've been floating for days...till I washed up here. Tried to make a raft, but I got caught in a squall about a day out. Must've just gotten pulled back to the shore with the tide."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella touched the spot just next to the girls cut and sighed, pulling out a canteen of water and opening it. Pressing it into the girls hand slowly. "Drink this. It should help with your throat. I assume you've been drinking nothing much salt water for days now." She made sure the girl was sitting up alright before she stepped away and stood up, looking around to see if any of her crew was in sight. More than likely the girls ship wouldn't know where to look for her and she would be stuck here unless the helped her out.

Looking back at the ship she thought about it, they had room for one more and enough supplies. She could stay in the captains quarters with her and if she really needed to get to Boston then they could take her near there. Since they were a pirate ship they weren't really allowed to go some places. "Why don't you come with us then?"

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas