Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses
Mephistopheles vs Casanova! Charming the oblivious? [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:33 am
User Image

800/800 HP

VS

User Image

1000/1000 HP (Correct me if I'm wrong, Neko. :3)  
Qixel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:34 am
Roll a Nine: Seashore Field: Split down the middle between land and sea, this field compliments land and water type pokemon. On the west end of the field is the land section: fine grained sand gradually slopes downward to meet the salt water on the east end of the battleground. A single palm tree wavers lightly in the breeze while shells are scattered in random places in and on the sand. In the water half of the battleground, the water laps at the sand much like at a real beach; when it retracts it leaves behind strands of seaweed and pieces of coral. Both are found under the water, offering shelter for water-types (or those who can hold their breath for great periods of times). This field gives a 25 HP attack boost to GROUND and WATER type attacks.  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:39 am
Mephistopheles floated down to the sandy beach he had fought at so many times before. Just as with the rest, Lenore stood at the trainer box as a formality - she had no interest in the battle, and indeed was only there because it was required. That said, she did enjoy being with the duskull. He was her friend, and their time together was precious.  
Neko_no_Yami rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:13 am
"Vision?" The raichu closed one eye and then the other while looking around the field from the trainer box. "Chu." he said with a nod. "Good, tail mobility?" Casnova's tail waved back and forth. "Ok, stand up tall." he stood up on his back legs as high as he could. "Nice, now hop up and down on one leg." Jeo was given a withering look.
"Alright alright, I was just kidding. You look fit for battle so get out there and make me proud."
"Chu raichu!" was Cas' response as he bounded out onto the beach excitedly.
"And no funny business!"

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

Neko_no_Yami rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:26 am
"Hello there! How are you this fine afternoon?" Casanova called out to Mephistopheles as he trotted towards him. "Isn't this a gorgeous battle field? Makes me want to battle some lovely lady and wrestle about in the sand, if you know what I'm saying." he continued, adding in a roguish smirk and a waggled eyebrow.
"Alright Cas, keep your distance and start off with Fling!"
"Down to business already? God, does she ever have fun?" the raichu grumbled before circling closer to the water and picking up a shell. "So, seen any nice girls lately?" he asked before flinging the object in the duskull's direction.

[Move Used in This Post: Fling]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Fling]
[HP: 1000/1000]

Qixel rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:26 am
The shell slapped Mephistopheles in the chest, but he paid it little heed. Bowing, he introduced himself. "Greetings. My name is Mephistopheles, but you may call me Mephisto if you so choose. As you seem aware, I am your opponent for the duration of this battle. As for your questions, I tend not to care about the gender of those I am fighting, for it would be disrespectful to treat them any differently for such a trivial thing. As for your last comment, Lenore is the nicest person, female or otherwise, that I know - and it is for sake that I will fight you. Good luck."

The duskull's eye glowed, and an eerie blue flame erupted near the raichu.

[Move Used in This Post: Will-o-Wisp]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Will-o-Wisp]
[HP: 650/800]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Neko_no_Yami rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:42 pm
"Dodge it Cas!"
"She acts like I've never done this before." Casanova mumbled as he leapt to avoid the discolored fire. "Oh I didn't mean in a battle heh heh- whoops!" he said to the duskull as he ducked under another wisp. "And you say your trainer is called Lenore? What a beautiful name." the ridiculous raichu dodged the last of the flames and looked towards Mephisto's trainer, giving her a wink. "Quite fitting for such a beautiful lady."
"Really Cas?! Quit trying to flirt and use Volt Tackle!" Jeo yelled as she mentally lamented the attitude of her pokemon.
"Ooo I love this one!" he exclaimed before dashing towards the ghost type with his cheeks flashing with electricity.

[Move Used in This Post: Volt Tackle]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Fling, Volt Tackle]

Qixel rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:48 pm
Lenore gave an absent glance at the raichu - she wasn't sure why, but she sensed ill intentions from it. She brushed off the feeling as paranoia.

-----------

Back in the battle, Mephistopheles was stuck by the raichu, and flew back a ways in the air. "Well, I've not been in the human world long enough to have a preference on names. As such, I shall refrain from further comment on the subject. But Lenore is my friend, name or no."

When he finished speaking, the duskull's eye glowed as a burst of flashing light appeared before him.

[Move Used in This Post: Confuse Ray]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray]
[HP: 550/800]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Neko_no_Yami rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-8)

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:22 pm
"Woah! That was... sure a... thing? Wow ok." The raichu mumbled as he wavered back and forth before leaning back on his tail for better balance. "Wait, when did there get to be two of you? Do you reproduce by budding? Is that why you don't care about hot chicks?"
"Damn. Well, two can play at that game. Cas use Sweet Kiss!"
"Oh? Does that mean one of you is a lady? I must say, red is definitely your color." Casanova said, trying to give Mephisto a suave look (but only succeeding in looking cross-eyed and ridiculous), before darting in for a smooch.

[Move Used in This Post: Sweet Kiss]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Fling, Volt Tackle, Sweet Kiss]
[Confused 1/1]

Neko_no_Yami generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:23 pm
confusion post  

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

Qixel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:20 pm
((Oh my god. xD ))

Mephistopheles was thoroughly confused by the, ahem, attack. As he tried to shake his mind of the questions regarding the raichu's actions, he launched a blade of darkness.

[Move Used in This Post: Faint Attack]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Faint Attack]
[HP: 450/800]
Confused 1/4  
Neko_no_Yami rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:49 pm
((Cas used WINKWONK! Everyone is confused! xD))

After his "attack" Casanova triped over his own feet, landing face first in the sand and snapping himself out of his confusion.
"Oh lovely, sand up my nose." he grumbled as he shook the offending matter from his face. "Wait, where'd the she go? Was I too forward?" the raichu looked about franticaly as the confused duskull missed it's attack.
"Good job Cas, Now use Volt Tackle again!"
"Good job? What did I do?... Oh well!" with a shrug he dashed at Mephisto once more.

[Move Used in This Post: Volt Tackle]

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

Qixel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 pm
Mephistopheles dodged the attack with ease, still confused by the raichu's antics. He tried launching another blade of darkness.

[HP: 450/800]
Confused 2/4  
Neko_no_Yami rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:53 pm
Casanova stumbled as he overshot his missed attack, taking the dark blade in the back. "Woah nelly! Ow ow ow!" he yelped.
"Give him some space and use Fling again!"
"Sure, in a sec. Geeze, I wasn't expecting it to sting like that." he mumbled as he picked up another shell and threw it at Meisto's head.

[Move Used in This Post: Fling]
[HP: 900/1000]

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

Qixel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 pm
The shell bounced off Mephistopheles' skull. He sent another dark blade at the raichu.

[HP: 200/800]
Confused 3/4  
Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items