Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asdf
  asdf
View Results

Sailor Stephy

Obsessive Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:01 pm
Do you have longer nails or stubby nails?

I naturally can grow mine out if I leave them alone but once they get 1/4'' long or so I start messing with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:22 pm
I basically grow my nails out until they're so long they inevitably get snagged on something and break. Then I have to cut them because they're uneven. Usually gets to between 1/4" - 1/2" before that happens.  

Vitamin Crack

LeRaven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:08 pm
My grow pretty quick but I always rip them down so they're short cause I tend to grab things with my nails more than my fingers, so they're constantly dirty.

Keeping them short = keeps em clean.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:09 am
I can grow my nails freakishly long and they never break. My idea of short nails is probably most people's idea of long nails. I don't keep them long for aesthetics or anything, I just can't cut them too short because it feels super weird to me and they get so dirty when they're short.  

Valise

Arianah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:34 am
My nails are not allowed to be any longer than 1/4 inch long for work. It's an infectious control thing. I tend to keep them shorter for guitar playing though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:16 pm
I can't grow mine for s**t. If they're long, you can be guarenteed they're fake.

Mine peel, rip and snap at a certain length. I don't even really think about it anymore.

It just requires too much work to maintain them.

Xiporah

Quaint Ethos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:26 pm
Mine are usually just a bit over half an inch.
I get comments on them quite often (good ones), and my friend does my nails for free since she runs a nail art blog.

I use to be a HORRIBLE nail biter, so they're kinda my pride and joy, ha.

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games