Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Wow, Shikume those eggrolls you gave me Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like eggrolls?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 am
There are only two left. I'm saving them for Blaine to try. biggrin My mom and friends Doug and Richard ate some as well as me. They enjoyed them and thought they were good but my mom said that she could make them taste really good so I told her she should make some to. You know my mom, she's always up for a challenge. And I told her that she and her friend actually said that they didn't come out as good as they could have been in such although I enjoyed them. I wanna eat the rest of them.....screw Blaine. biggrin They are good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
There are only two left. I'm saving them for Blaine to try. biggrin My mom and friends Doug and Richard ate some as well as me. They enjoyed them and thought they were good but my mom said that she could make them taste really good so I told her she should make some to. You know my mom, she's always up for a challenge. And I told her that she and her friend actually said that they didn't come out as good as they could have been in such although I enjoyed them. I wanna eat the rest of them.....screw Blaine. biggrin They are good.
Really? Some of the people thought they could be better?
neutral  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:57 am
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
neutral
Just mom. She said she could make them better. My brother tried the two that were left and he enjoyed them. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:22 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
neutral
Just mom. She said she could make them better. My brother tried the two that were left and he enjoyed them. biggrin
Oh really? neutral  

Shikume
Crew

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 am
I wouldn't have cared. Food is freaking food and delicious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:43 pm
Dannyxcores
I wouldn't have cared. Food is freaking food and delicious.
heart  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:57 pm
Yeah, I thought the eggrolls were awesome. biggrin I wish you gave me more to take home. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Yeah, I thought the eggrolls were awesome. biggrin I wish you gave me more to take home. emo
;o

Oh? ;o  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:02 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
;o

Oh? ;o
*hug and kiss* heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:03 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
;o

Oh? ;o
*hug and kiss* heart
redface

Hello =3  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 pm
Shikume
Hello =3
ILU!!!!!

I seriously think my life is going to suck from here on out. crying What am I going to do with my life? emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Hello =3
ILU!!!!!

I seriously think my life is going to suck from here on out. crying What am I going to do with my life? emo
Why do you think that?  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:16 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Hello =3
ILU!!!!!

Why do you think that?
Because I am going to fail at a job. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Hello =3
ILU!!!!!

Why do you think that?
Because I am going to fail at a job. crying
No, you will do fine o=  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 pm
crying I will probably epic fail the interview. crying  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff