Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Marvel High (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image

Hello, young hero(ine) or villian(ess). If you have this, it means that you are invited to attennd Marvel High. A school designed for yound hero's and villians in training. You will learn more when you arrive. Looking forward to a great school year.

Sincerely, Headmistress, K. Heart.

You know the rules
1.No godmodding
2.Anything below the belt, either time skip or take it to the pm's
3No one Lin er. At least 4-5 sentences minimum. I understand writer's block.
4.Swearing is allowed but keep it low, people
5.Oh, I am goddess of this rp what I say goes. I have no problem kicking you out of the rp. Got it? If you do but a yum_onigiri somewhere in your post and a cat_ninja if you just skimmed the rules
6.No being mean to others.
7.I will add more rules later on, other than that enjoy and have some fun.

Skelly;:
Name
Hero NAme
Parents (can either be heroes or villians)
Freshman/Sophmore/JUnior/Senior:
Personality (five words tops)
Abilities/Powers(if any)
Pic

My profile
Name: Skye Parker
Hero Name: Shadow Aracnid
Parents: Peter Parker(father), Mary Jane Watson(mother)
Fresman/Sophmore/Junior/Senior: Freshman
Likes: cooking, fashion, cooking, beating up bad guys(most of them her classmates), gymnastics, animals, and stuffed animals
Dislikes: Being underestmated, jocks, cheerleaders, villians (except the ones who become her friends), the color pink, neon colors and people who talk about her father (hint: Jameson Jr.) and who piss her off in genreal.
Personality: kind, tough, fearless, caring, and a bit insane (She has another personality she calls Dark Skye. Don't ask...)
Powers/Ablities: The same as her father, Spider-man. Except she doesn't need machines to shoot webbing. Mixed marital arts and bushido.
Pic:
Normal

User Image
(Ignore the card in her hand and the colored rams)
As Shadow Aracnid:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:40 pm
Name: Xander Stark

Hero NAme: Adamantium Man

Parents: Tony Stark ( Ironman) , Pepper Potts ( mom)
Freshman/Sophmore/JUnior/Senior: Sophmore

Likes: Reading, Writing, Fighting Crime, Inventing, Girls, Soda, Tea, Wolves, Parties
Dislikes: Arrogance, Villans, Study, Homework,

Personality Kind Hearted, Charming, Intelligent, Laid Back, Hard Working.

Abilities/Powers: Human Intelligence, Can work his way out of almost any situation, make a device to aid him in his fighting, or always upgrading special suits of armor for his crime fighting

Pic

Xander Stark

User Image

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/war-machine-iron-man.jpg  

Jebusrwhol

Abby Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:34 pm
yum_onigiri yum_onigiri yum_onigiri yum_onigiri yum_onigiri

Name:Greyland Moore
Hero Name: Raveger
Parents Carnage(father) Ashley Moore(mother)
Freshman/Sophmore/Junior/Senior: Senior
Likes:Living up to his fathers name, skipping classes, tormenting students, pranks, choclate bars, and his other side.
Dislikes: Hero's, authority, loud noises, caramel, snow
Personality Arrogant, rude, menacing
Abilities/Powers: The powers of his father, and high intelligence
Pic: Greyland:User Image

Raveger:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 pm
Name~ Jasper Romanova
Hero Name~ Scarlet Raven
Age~ 18
Parents~ Natalia Romanova (Black Widow) {Mother} and strangely, Loki {Father}...
Freshman/Sophmore/JUnior/Senior: Senior
Likes~ Sweets, Spying, Weapons, Skipping classes, bad boys, Detention, fighting, sleeping in, her parents (to a certain degree....)
Dislikes~ Getting caught, goodie-two-shoes people, boredom, being punished, Orders, waking up early.
Personality~ Rebellious, Silent, Kick-a**, Sarcastic, Flirt.
Abilities/Powers~ Immune to toxins, poisons, diseases, etc. Enhanced strength, stamina, etc. Able to withstand harsh climates and bullets, resistant to any type of Magic. Knows every single Martial arts moves there is in the world(s).
Pic~ 
Jasper Romanova
User Image

Scarlet Raven~
User Image

louis guapo

Original Lover

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:04 pm
Name: Rosalie Kyle

Hero name: Shadow Cat

Parents: Selina Kyle (Catwoman), Father is unknown but was believed to have been a villan

Likes: Cats or any animal in the cat family, Shadows, Moonlight, Yarn, Roses, Climbing, Valuable objects, Playing tricks/pranks on people

Dislikes: Some dogs but not all dogs, Being exposed to water, Large crowds, Being underestimated

Personality: Mysterious, Clever, Dark, Curious and playful, Flirty, Manipulative, May seem innocent at first glance, Is neither a hero or a villan

Powers/ Abilities: Rosalie has extremely quick reflexes and can run/climb at high speeds. She is skilled at leaping across the surfaces of buildings, and has a high amount of flexibility, which enables her to preform different acrobatic twists or flips. Rosalie has increased senses of smelling and hearing. Whenever she goes into her "cat" form, not only does she recieve a pair of cat ears and a tail, but razor-sharp claws. She can see through complete darkness, and is extremely skilled when it comes to tracking people. Rosalie knows how to manipulate a range of different weapons, but chooses to use several whips that radiate a forceful whiteish-blue energy. (As shown in the pic when she's in her Shadow Cat form)

Rosalie Kyle:

User Image

Rosalie as Shadow Cat:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:05 pm
dude this rp is going to be bad-a**. cant wait to get started.  

Abby Lockheart

Aru in love

Egg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:37 am
yum_onigiri
Name [Kuro Neko]
Hero NAme [Copy Cat]
Age [16 Human years]
Parents [Unknown]
Freshman/Sophmore/JUnior/Senior [Sophmore]
Likes [Milk, fish, naps, eating, high places, playing, using her powers]
Dislikes [Water, dogs, starving, no sleep, being bored, death, slaughters, her glowing eyes]
Personality [Quiet, lonesome, tired, calm, friendly]
Abilities/Powers [Shape-shifting (animals, people, etc.)]
Pic (Click the picture for superhero/villain picture)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:12 am
Jebursrwhol
Izekial Holland
Layla Listressa
girlinthewind
-Goddess of Vocaloids-

(Oh my...I didn't expect all of you....but thanks for joining. I am so excited. We can start if you want. I'm sure more people will join; Oh, all of you are accepted by the way,)

Skye Parker

Mood: Excited
Current Location: Marvel High
Song She's listening to: Because The Nigh Belongs To Lovers-Cascada

Skye looked up at the building before her. 'Wow, it's so huge." she said to herself, her tri-colored hair swaying in the breeze. She shook herself out of her stupor and looked down at the blue folder she had in her hand. "Now, I just have to get to orientation..." she added, scanning the picture of the school to find the massive gym where freshman were supposed to go. 'Maybe I could ask an older kid...' she thought, before looking around. Marvel High resided high in the sky, supported by an invisible force only known to the headmistress but she would love to know how it could hang over the city below and not fall out of the sky like a meteorite.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Abby Lockheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:35 am
He was aned against te side of the main building, exaiming the new line of freshmen. "This promises to be a good year for us." He eyed a freshman girl gazing at the schools map, and looking around lost. "Lets go.... help her" He laughed and stared approaching her, calm and level headed. "Welcome to Marvel High, home to hundreds of hero and villian children alike. My names Greyland, how may we help you?" He was so good it scared him.
:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:53 am
Izekial Holland

Skye Parker

Mood: Excited
Current Location: Marvel HIgh
Current Song: Because The Night Belongs To Lovers-Cascada

Skye could feel her spider senses going haywire. She blinked in surprise when she heard a male voice address her. She looked up. "Oh, um...thank you..." she replied, pushing back a strand of hair out of her face. Okay, this guy was giving her a very creepy vibe. Greyson reminded her of someone her father used to talk about. "My name is Skye. Can you tell me where the gymnasuim is?" she asked, deciding to take a calm approach. Seriously, the guy creeped her out and her spider senses on enhanced the feeling.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Abby Lockheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:02 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

"Yes, we know where the gym is." Was it really this easy too fool freshman? "Come with us, we can show you the way." He turned, and started walking down the steps, he loked back to make sure she follwed him, across the lawn of the school, well one of them anyway.

:User Image
((gtg for an our or so. But I'l be back))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 am
Izekial Holland

Skye Parker

Mood: A little creeped out...
Current Location: MArvel High
Current Song: Beacuse The Night Belongs To Lovers-Cascada

Skye quickly hurried after him, adjusting her bag as she did. We? Us? Okay, this was getting a bit too wierd for her...then again with the amount of heroes who show up at her house more often than not, it should not come as a surprise that Greyson had an alter-ego. Great. Dark Skye had been very quite but she counted it as a blessing. No need for destroying the school on the first day.

User Image

(Got it. But I may be off by then for I am using a library computer and well, I will probably get kicked off cause someone else needs to use it. I can't wait to get my laptop. -sigh-)  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:44 am
yum_onigiri

Name: Ran
Hero Name: Randolf
Parents Thor(adopted father) Sif (adopted mother)
Dislikes: Provoked, ordered around, provoked,
Personality: Arrogant, High Honor and prideful, Reasonable, Acts almost like his adopted father (Thor), slightly selfish,
Abilities/Powers: Hammer made of the same material of Thor's Hammer and control the same 4 elements: wind, rain, thunder and lightening, trained in the arts of war the all the people who life in Asgard, Has the odinforce but not like Thor, and obviously superhuman abilities: super strength, fly w/hammer
Pic: Randolf:User Image Ran:User Image

Randolf's Hammer: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 am
User Image
Jasper Romanova

Flirtatious Half-Blood

As the school appeared in her sights, the woman sighed. Another year, huh? My last year here and then I'm gonna be what? Hero or Villain? she thinks making sure her sword from her father is still strapped onto her back. There in front of the school, she saw all Freshman. Mentally she chuckles, Well I just hope I won't run into Uncle Thor's offspring.... Even if I do, there's probably a lot of things that could happen here... she thinks and walks inside the building unfortunately.

louis guapo

Original Lover

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 am
Shrade
yum_onigiri

Name: Ran
Hero Name: Randolf
Parents Thor(adopted father) Sif (adopted mother)
Dislikes: Provoked, ordered around, provoked,
Personality: Arrogant, High Honor and prideful, Reasonable, Acts almost like his adopted father (Thor), slightly selfish,
Abilities/Powers: Hammer made of the same material of Thor's Hammer and control the same 4 elements: wind, rain, thunder and lightening, trained in the arts of war the all the people who life in Asgard, Has the odinforce but not like Thor, and obviously superhuman abilities: super strength, fly w/hammer
Pic: Randolf:User Image Ran:User Image

Randolf's Hammer: User Image

Accpeted! Welcome To Marvel High!  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out