Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[FIN]Trouble is a friend!(Late Bloom x Afterparty Aftermath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Late Bloom was having a terrible day. Well, it had started out well enough - he decided to go for a walk near the forest, to see if he could find any flowers near it's fringe, to bring back to his mother. He was too afraid to venture into the forest on his own, and so his trips to the wood mostly consisted of him walking along it's edge, enjoying it's sights and smells, eyes open for a lovely bluebell or a lily-of-the-valley. He always enjoyed these walks - they were pretty much the only time he didn't constantly berate himself for his awful stutter and social anxiety. But today his walk was interrupted by another Phony - and a friendly one, at that. The loud Babby had, like Bloom, just been wandering around when he saw Bloom. And that's when he did the worst thing he could do in the situation - he decided to come up and start chatting to Bloom.

Furthermore, he was one of those incredibly social and, what was the worst part, friendly people who could chat for hours without any prompting or response. And so Bloom was stuck, standing like a statue, blushing like he had a fever, and completely convinced of his own social inadequacy, as his stress threatened to make him stop breathing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After the party, you often had to deal with the aftermath. Normally bad, the tiny colt was very thankful he didn't have to deal with anything of the sort. He had other things to deal with. Like getting carrots and onions for the soup he was hoping he'd be having for dinner. Maybe stay up late and see if he couldn't sneak out to hang with the older ponies, (probably not). Get ingredients for his dad for dinner, eat dinner, sneak out and have fun. A totally legitimate plan.

Plan however, had a habit of changing to accommodate events happening around the same time. The short cut through the field was going to keep the plan going. Seeing a another colt like himself. Another colt getting his ear talked off by some other phony. The one phony looked stricken in place, if dazed by the sudden jibber jabber. "Hey there." Bounding up to the pair he looked over at the one talking. "Did you know that there is a party over by the brook later today?" The talkative one perked up asking for all the details, which Afterparty gave with ease.

Once the one had left he looked back to the silent one. "You okay?"  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:36 am
It would be an understatement to say Bloom was relieved. Sure, he still wasn't alone, but at least this Babby wasn't going to make him stand in one spot, hyperventilating, for half the day. "Y-y-yes-s, I'm-m fin-ne n-now-w. Th-than-nk-k y-you s-so m-m-much-ch! Y-you r-r-really-y s-saved-d m-me. M-my-y n-nam-me is B-bloom-m, w-what-t's y-your-rs-s? Why, oh why couldn't he say something without stutterering?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:02 am
The colt snickered. "You've got a funny way of talking there bloom. Sure you're okay?" The green phony was unfazed by the stutter. Weirder phonies existed. "But no problem. Name's Afterparty. Afterparty Aftermath. Bit of a mouthful really." He gave a small shrug. nodding his head over to the town he smiled. "Wanna walk and talk Bloom? I'm got to get some stuff for dinner. Spicy veggie soup." He sighed with obvious bliss.  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:47 am
"I'm-m s-sor-r-ry-y, I can-n't-t d-do an-ny-yth-thin-ng ab-bout it, b-but I w-woul-ld-d l-love to j-join-n y-you! Veg-g-gie s-soup s-soun-nd-ds d-del-licious-s," Mumbled the happy Bloom. Someone who doesn't mind his defect! And he's so kind, he even invited him to go for a walk! Maybe they could become friends! "I w-as-s g-goin-ng-g to g-gath-ther-r s-som-me fl-low-wer-rs-s for-r m-my mum."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:24 am
The tiny colt chuckled. "Well nothing you can do, nothing you can do right? You'd probably make a good rapper though." Looking around the field Afterparty grinned. "Cool. Don't know much about flowers. 'Aside from lookin' pretty. We can pick some on the way, and you can even put em in my bag. Well at least until you have to leave or I've gotta put the stuff in there."

Starting a trot down the field he happy as any phony could be. Bloom was pretty nice, even if he talked funny. "Maybe your mom will let you come over for dinner. Afterwards I was gonna go see some phony about a party but, that's still up in the air."  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:09 am
Bloom was impossibly flustered. This nice Phony had said he'd make a good rapper! Him! A good, well, anything! And he invited him over for dinner! Oh goodness, he wanted to hang around with this phony forever! Thankfully, his eagerness and happiness made his stutter a bit better, not worse, and Bloom readily replied as he trotted beside his new found companion.

"I'l-ll k-keep a look-k out for-r carr-rots and oth-ther veg-gies. And-d I'm-m sur-re mum will let-t m-me come over! I d-don't th-think I'l-ll be ver-ry suitab-ble for a par-rty, though," The colt stopped as he noticed a blue splash in the grass, next to one of the first trees. "Um-m, I th-think I s-see s-som-me b-blueb-bells-s over th-ther-re!"

iStoleYurVamps
((Sorry for being so slow! ;u; ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 pm
The stutter seemed to be a bit better, but if he stopped, how would the phony ever become a rapper? Maybe he wouldn’t be a rapper. But still, that would be cool, busting sick rhyme on stage. “Blue bells?” Ears flicked up as the colt bound over, looking around. At the sight of them he laughed. “Awesome! You’ve got good eyes too! Maybe you’ll be like, a rapper markspony! See any flowers of veggies? Mum always says look for the flowers. Dead ones means they’re gonna have veggies soon, but if you can see em without they might have veggies? I dunno, she didn’t explain it well. But less money I’ve got to spend on the market the better!” He looked around, only spotting a few dandelions. “Um.. I found weeds!” He tried at least.
The_Great_Book_Wyrm
It's okay~ :'D I am slow too

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:41 pm
For Bloom, Afterparty had officially become the best phony ever. "W-ell, act-tual-lly, d-dand-delion-ns can b-be us-sed as a g-gr-reat ing-gr-redient! Th-they ad-dd a ver-ry nice flav-vour-r to an-ny d-dish! S-so y-you can k-keep th-those and-d tr-ry them-m out-t!" Bloom was ecstatic. He had gotten a chance to show off some of his knowledge in the field (haha) of plants! And he already had some bluebells to gift his mom! And he is talking to a phony who doesn't think he's stupid!

This was a wonderful day.
iStoleYurVamps
Late tag!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:59 pm
The_Great_Book_Wyrm
Nice sweet bro sig ;D

Afterparty stared at the other phony. It was a while but, the tiny colt grinned. “Really? That- That’s amazing!” He grabbed a bunch, shoving them right into his bag right off. As they finished in the field and made it to the market, he skipped over to a few stalls before looking back, making sure he hadn’t lost his new friend. “I need a squash. But-“ He looked at the various ones. “I dunno what one to get.” There were so many in various sizes. They were expensive too- what if he got the wrong one- “Um, um. Dang it. What do you think would be good?”  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:26 pm
iStoleYurVamps
I'm sorry I vanished off the face of the Earth!

Bloom followed his friend (Friend!! He had a friend!! That was never going to get old!!) to the vegtable stall, and flushed in pleasure when Afterparty asked his opinion. He trusted him to make the right choice! Oh, he better tell him everything he knows! "W-well, mak-ke sur-re that th-there aren't-t any b-blem-mishes or scr-scratch-tches, fir-rst, then test the sk-kin - it sh-shouldn't-t giv-ve if you press it. Uh, if you w-wanted to k-keep it for a while you sh-should ch-choose one with a piece of v-vine attach-ched, but since you're mak-king soup you just-t need to make sure it's heav-vy-y for it's size. The size sh-shouldn't make a big dif-ff-ference, so don't w-worry about th-that!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:33 pm
Bloom knew a lot. A. LOT. Clearly, Afterparty was in much luck. "You're really smart! I didn't even think about the vine stuff and weight!" After going over several veggies and picking out the ones that fit each detail Bloom had pointed out, buying them up faster than anypony could protest.

"Alright! We did it!" A hoof in the air held up for hoof-five.

"Now I can go home and get dinner started- hey! You'll come right? You helped me pick this stuff out after all!"

The_Great_Book_Wyrm
almost a year...later....

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:24 pm
The dark blue pony once again flushed to his ears, but this time from pleasure. Afterparty was the best pony he's ever met!

Bloom tentatively high-fived his new friend. "Y-yeah! W-w did it!"

At the invitation, Bloom started out-right shining in happiness, and even overcame his shyness enough to reply: "S-sure!"

iStoleYurVamps
hahaha, no worries. This RP is almost 2 years old at this point HAHAHAHA. I think we're almost done here, though, unless you want to write out the cooking and party itself? Do you want to maybe start other RPs with Late Bloom and Afterparty? They should totally be BFFs.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:36 pm
As so, two little phonies would head back to Afterparty's place for a nice hot meal, possibly followed by carrot cake.

Possibly.

The_Great_Book_Wyrm
BFFS yes. But ahaha yeah lets... let this one be doneeeeeeee.

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces