Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Archives
Deliberate Deliberation (Large Order meeting ORP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian Cosmos
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:58 am
Welcome to a faction wide Order meeting ORP!

Rules and how this is going to work -

1) Any and all Order aligned characters may post (senshi, chibi senshi, knights, guardian cats) but no Chaos characters are allowed!

2) All regular shop rules apply, like no godmodding.

3) If you want your character to be privy to the information in this rp you MUST post at least once in the thread. It can just be them silently reacting if you like.

4) Characters are free to talk quietly back and forth to each other or simply react to posts. However if your character is trying to say something addressed at the entire group please put that section in bold font to make it easy to find.

5) I'm not going to say that all characters have to behave, because it's IC for some characters not to. But please try to be OOCly respectful to each other.
~ Just because someone disagrees with you ICly it doesn't mean they hate you crying

6) To try and keep things semi ordered topics will be discussed one at a time in the beginning.
~ If we get a little off topic it's alright, but please try not to jump ahead too far or too far back.

7) To keep the rp from dragging it will only run for about one week. Each topic will be open for posting for approximately one day (at least 24 hours but possibly up to 48 if a lot of talking is going on). Please try to get your posts in during that time frame if it is important to you to be a part of that conversation.

8 ) Any questions you have feel free to pm to this mule or Iris_virus.

9 ) Be nice and have fun? More rules will be added if necessary.

As mentioned there is a set list of topics that are planned on being discussed already.
~ Meetings, informing new senshi, and teams
~ Knights (and working together)
~ Dark Mirror Senshi
~ Open topic (bring it!!!)
Most of the time will probably be dedicated to this final topic where anyone can bring up any thoughts, questions, or whatever they want.

Table of contents (list of mod posts for ease of finding)
Page 1 - Introductory post, meetings and teams
Page 5 - Knights topic
Page 14 - Dark Mirror senshi topic
Page 20 - Open topic
More to come ???

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:07 am
The messages had gone out a couple of nights ahead of time. Every senshi cellphone had buzzed with the official seeming message and even a few knightly letters had been making their rounds. It was just enough time to let the information creep through the grapevine without the fear that it might make it into the wrong ears, and as the hall began to fill with people it was clear that the message had been received. Between messages and word of mouth nearly every Order aligned senshi, knight, and cat had been informed of this meeting and asked to attend.

The hall had been rented out by the civilian half of one of their own. The knight actually worked in the building and he had worked it out perfectly. He'd opted for the latest rental of the night, with an ' outside catering company' to insure no one would try and interrupt the proceedings to check in on them. Both a back door and roof access allowed for discrete entrance for all those that came. With all the cats that had arrived on duty trying to dampen the huge gathering of energy, things seemed to be perfectly set for this large meeting.

The setting was more well lit and fancy then most of their earlier meetings, not that many senshi had been around long enough to remember them. No.. for most knights and senshi this would be the first large meeting they'd ever attended. Which was exactly why Polaris was so adamant about having another one. Over her time as a senshi the amount of uninformed and confused senshi and knights she'd met had only seemed to grow and grow. More experienced individuals did their best to assist and pass things along, but there was only so much that they could do on a one by one basis. Recalling the large meetings that used to be drawn together by Astraea or other powerful people 'in the know' Polaris imagined it was the answer to their problem.

It wasn't a solo endevour by any means. It was an idea mentioned and passed here and there, something that took a small army of people to hammer out the details and set the actual plan into motion. But all the effort had finally paid off.

At the front of the room on a small makeshift stage Princess Polaris waited patiently and silently, trying to ignore the butterflies in her stomach that tried to will her towards nervous nausea. It was true she'd revealed herself to a good dozen or more people. But standing up to announce herself in front of such a huge group of strangers and friends was a little different. Would other princesses and princes come at least to help take the attention off of her? Only time would tell.

For awhile no one directed anything, allowing everyone to settle in how they liked, whether that was hiding in the back or grouping up with all their friends. The low mummer of chatter only barely drown out the shuffling of feet, and beeps and bloops or cellphones.

When it seemed as if the room was quite packed and the stream of people entering had died down to a trickle Polaris finally stepped forward, trying to draw upon anything and everything she'd ever learned about public speaking from Crystal Academy. Straight back, scanning eyes, clear and concise words. A silent mantra.

"Hello everyone, and thank you so much for coming tonight."

"I'm sure a few of you recall these large meetings. Back when Astraea, Kunzite, or the Zodiacs led them. I greatly wish that they were here in my place, but tonight I will do the best I can. I'm sure there are many others among you are a little confused over what the meaning is of this or what to expect."
She paused for a moment, shifting softly for comfort as she started into her spheal.

"This is basically just a gathering. A way to hopefully facilitate the meeting of allies you might not have otherwise met and a way to keep in touch and pass along information that might be important. Whether it is me running them or someone else entirely I think it is important to make these kinds of meetings a priority again and something we try to do on semi frequent basis."

Pausing once more she waited for any argument on her point, though in truth she doubted any would arise. What was bad about everyone meeting together more frequently? And if anyone didn't like it they were more then welcome not to attend. It wasn't like that one time, when everyone had been literally summoned straight from where they'd been by some sort of magic. It was entirely optional.

"That said, I hope you will all take the opportunity to quietly greet each other during this meeting, and everyone is free to hang out afterwards to talk. Just in case there are any new senshi around that do not know, the senshi cellphones you received upon being awakened have a special function that lets you scan other senshi. By doing so you will be able to contact that senshi at any time. You will also have their information and be able to see if they are nearby using the GPS function."

"As for new knights, I have been told that you all are given or can find rings at your wonders as opposed to getting cellphones. They cannot connect like our cellphones but they can send messages to other knights and senshi as long as you know the name of the recipient."

"To try and keep this meeting as orderly as possible, I would like to try and go over topics one at time. If you have something to say or a question to ask about the particular topic then feel free, otherwise please wait until the end when we open things up for any topic."

"The first topic, since I've already touched on it, will be over the possibility of meeting more often and trying to get the information flowing. Is this something that people are in favor of?"
There was another pause as she waited for the general sound of agreement or disapproval.

"There are of course other ways of distributing information. Suggestions of databases have been offered in the past, but that information is still rather hard to get a hold of and not always up to date. One of the best things we can do is just be open with each other. More experienced soldiers mentoring the newer ones. If you are someone would not mind having newer senshi and knights contact you when they have questions or uncertainties, please raise your hand now."

Polaris' own hand went up unsurprisingly as she watched for more to pop up in the crowd. The moment drew on a little longer then usual, letting those whose hands wavered at first to finally find their way up. "Those of you that are new take a good look around and gather names. For me personally, you can call me or leave me messages at any time on my cellphone and I or my team will do our best to assist you."

"Teams"
The word was excentuated with importance. "Teams are another great way to get information around. At this time I'd like to open up the floor for those currently in teams to introduce them. Whether they are accepting new members or not, knowing what teams exist and their focus is good information."

"To help give an example I'll start with my own team, the Celestial Shepherds. We're a small but growing group focused on protecting civilians and helping out our allies. If you ever find yourself in need of general help or dire assistance please feel free to call upon us. We are always looking for new, like-minded people to join our little group, so if you think you might be interested get in contact with me sometime and we can discuss it in more length."

Her piece said, Polaris fell silent, lifting her hand out towards the crowd in silent offering. The floor was open for people who wanted to speak about their own teams and meetings or information sharing in general.

Guardian Cosmos
Crew

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:36 am
Niflhel was standing near the front, actually in front of the stage they were using but not on it. For Polaris's sweet disposition he was staring at anyone and everyone that dared to act out in a way he felt overly disrespectful. He couldn't handle the whole thing by himself but he'd sure try if he had to.

The knight was listening to Polaris speak as his eyes continued to skim the crowd. There wasn't really anything of use that he had to offer... However, he felt the need to take a moment to send out an invite to any that may need it. "If any of you need some help or training. I'll be more than happy to offer it. Knights or Senshi alike."

He then fell back quite to watch the crowd with an attentive gaze. He could've almost been thought of as a guard dog to some the way he was acting.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 am
Though the Darrows both got the request to appear, neither let the other know. They were still keeping their secrets, neither aware that the other was powered up and thinking they were doing a damn good job of leading their double lives with their normal father/son. So they set out of the house at different times and both arrived at the meeting separately.

And with different thoughts on the matter.

Camelot believed there was some good to be had with gathering and information sharing. It was one of his primary concerns, and he tried to share as much as he could for other folks. Especially the newer knights and senshi he ran into. Still, gathered with all these different beings seemed strange, and he was wondering about this Princess and why she felt this necessary. At least he knew her, having met her before she was a Princess. It was enough for him to respect her for it.

He stood with his arms folded over his chest, tall and looking as dashing as ever in his armor. He still got that childish thrill of joy whenever he saw himself in his knightly get up.

As he usually did with things like this, he glanced around for familiar faces. Some just to see how they were growing, to notice changes in their strength and attire and feel that nice little warmth of pride. It was always a pleasure, knowing that these kids he worried about hardly needed him to, as they grew and became stronger and wiser. Most, he thought to himself with an inner smile, more so than himself.

Chaonis, on the other hand, was not as patient or eager to hear what this was all about. Generally he didn't come to these things, but the notice pissed him off just enough to drag him from his routine and grace the gathering with his presence.

"Who are you? Forgot to introduce yourself. Great meeting so far!" He shouted immediately after she was done advertising some team she was on or something. Probably ice skating. He wasn't really listening. Camelot looked over in the direction of his son's voice, more on instinct than anything else, though he had no idea it was Nathan he was looking at. Just some rude punk kid. He rolled his eyes. There would always be hecklers, but he was certain there were more people there to take things seriously than the caution tape wrapped teenager could handle.

"She is a Princess you should be listening to," Camelot called back, then smiled at the stage. He raised his hand as he had been directed. "And I do not mind if newer Senshi and Knights contact me. My name is Camelot, Knight of Earth. I have a table of Knights who comprise the... ah... Knights of Destiny." He blushed a little. The name made him feel silly sometimes, and far too proud others. "We protect those that need protection, and serve Order." He bowed a little at the Princess on stage.

He served her, too, though she didn't know it yet. But that was his purpose as a knight anyway. Whether they knew it or not, he served his duty. And they seemed to have the same idea in mind, which made him hopeful that working together would be smooth and beneficial for them both.

Chaonis grunted and rolled his eyes. When did they open power up to the senior home? He folded his arms over his chest, much like Camelot though it was Chaonis' trademark pose, and kept his eyes on the stage. He had nothing to offer, not much of a team player and if he wanted to train someone he would find them. Or they already knew to find him.

Or not. Whatever.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:07 am
The blush that touched her tan cheeks was obvious to at least the first couple of rows, but the sudden sheepishness was apparent to just about everything. A hand rose to cover her mouth as she was momentarily thrown off of her pacing. Camelot would probably be proud, because it was sheepish embarrassment that answered back as opposed to anger.

"Oh gosh... I'm so sorry about that. I was so concerned with remembering everything else that I forgot to say who I was."

"I'm Sailor Polaris. Senshi of magnetism and princess of the North Star. I'm not anyone particularly special. Just someone who has been doing this senshi thing for a long time."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:23 am
Niflhel's glare shot over to Chaonis. "Rude un-greatful punk." He muttered as his hand tighten on his chain without much thought. He'd make a note to keep a watch on that one.

---

Eternal Chibi hug-bell on the other hand had heard Chaonis heckling and noticed... well she probably wouldn't be seen from where she was and looked for a spot to climb. Shoving over a chair with a rather loud and unintentional....

SQEEEEEUUUUAAAAAKKKKKKK................

The chibi's face turned red for a second, thankfully hidden by her hoodie but she eventually climbed the chair and stood up on it, raising her hand like a 'proper' young lady.

"Excuse, I'm Eternal Sailor Chibi Hug-bell." The child paused glaring over to Chaonis to make sure he didn't have any smart remarks, since he was already causing trouble.

"I'd like to offer to any other chibis in the room a team. I host, a team called, The Chibi Host Club." Another pause, "I'd like it to be known that all chibis can contact me if they'd like to be a part of it. Also, we like to keep a list of.... 'adults'" She used air quotes, "That will be willing to help us so that we know who we can call and count on."

Her eyes scanned the area. "I'm also free to assist older senshi when needed. Barnaby here is a great help when a fall needs to be broken!" She held up her bear so they would know who Barnaby was.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:25 am
Part of him wondered why he was even bothering to come to this. The only other 'large' meeting he'd been to was at the Surrounding, and he was sure that everyone there could easily remember how that went.

As for this girl? Yeah, she was obviously a Princess (the annoying, bigass wings gave that away), but from meeting the other members of senshi royalty, he couldn't say he expected much. Maybe he was just being pessimistic, or maybe it was the fact that children were trying to do adult things. He knew they didn't ask to become these magical beings, but after his own experience with life, it was difficult not to look down on those obviously younger than himself, with less experience than himself. Maybe not 'magical' experience, but there was more to life than just running around in tights and killing youma.

"You sure have a long a** title for 'not anyone particularly special', Your Highness," the squire of Jupiter said, actually making an effort not to sound as mocking as he meant it.

He shrugged in the direction of Camelot as well. "Why should we listen to Princesses? Weren't you at the Surrounding, too? Can't say they did much up there while the rest of us were busting our asses."

He'd said it once and he'd say it again — he wasn't there to make friends. He was there for his sense of responsibility towards the city and the innocent people who lived there. 'Magical rank' meant nothing to him, nor did he think it should in a non-militaristic bunch of people like senshi.

Sessrumnir didn't bother introducing himself. He didn't really want to let these people know who he was, but all the announcing of teams this and teams that was getting on his nerves. From what he'd heard, these teams don't last long anyway. It was as if individuals weren't important without the presence or name of a 'team' behind hem.

Forget that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am
Grus had been more than excited to get the message about the giant meeting. Now she could really see what kind of force they had! So she eagerly donned her fuku and chose to enter through the back door rather than to roof. The large room was vibrating with the chatter of senshi, knights and cats alike, and her heart gave a trill of joy at being surrounded by all of these people. There was something about being part of a crowd that made her incredibly happy. Perhaps it was the chance to talk to so many different people.

Colors flashed before her eyes as various fukus began to step out in her mind. Reds, green, blue and gold...purple here and there...

A familiar voice caught her attention, her mouth opening slightly as Princess Polaris spoke. Polaris!?. The girl new that her senshi friend had become a Princess, but had yet to see her in all of her magical glory. As her blue eyes traced the wings that now adorned Polaris's back instead of the plastic ones that were stuck her hers, she almost forgot to listen completely.

She was talking about teams. Grus's feathery chest swelled with pride a little as she mentioned the Celestial Shepherds. Her team. Part of her wanted to bounce up and down and tell everyone to join it, but the larger part of her that was terrified of being in front of so many people cut her actions off. Instead she settled for a wave in Polaris's direction when she thought she was looking. Another familiar voice caught her attention. She turned to look with the crowd and realized with a slightly contained heart beat flutter and a not contained groan that Chaonis was causing trouble again. She inched her way through the crowd toward him and when she was close enough, jabbed his side with a finger.

"You could be nicer about it!" she said, giving him an eye of disapproval, though she had to admit she was happy he was there.

There was a small tunnel being created through the crowd as Chibi Ambrosia wrestled her way to the front of the group. She said 'excuse me' for about the thousanth time and blew the bangs out of her eyes, plastic antenna bumping someone's elbow and earning her a reproachful look. Being short sucked.

Finally she made it to the front just as Polaris had stopped talking. She gazed at the Princess in absolute wonder. A real live Princess! Her hands clutched her bee plushie tightly, turning his head so he too could look at the person in blue and white in front of them. The mention of teams prompted her to look around for Lenka. They were on a team, so she should be here right? The young girl's search offered no sight of the watermelon senshi, and she sighed. "I guess I'll have to be the one to remember everything she says so I can tell Lenka later."

She heard Hug-Bell talking behind her and immediately stood up on her tippy toes, trying to catch a glimpse of the other young sounding person speaking. Did she mention another Chibi team? Her name sounded familiar.

When Esquiline first arrived, she felt a little claustrophobic. Were there really this many senshi and knights in Destiny City? She tried to take in the large number of people and shook her head, pink pigtails bouncing slightly. If their force was so strong, how were there still youma anywhere around the city? She was toward the back, and listened intently to what Polaris had to say. A slight hush came over the crowd, but the occasional murmur and chuckle made it difficult to hear what the very powerful looking woman had to say. There was a momentary exchange of male voices that prompted her to look up, and she sighed with annoyance as some kid smarted off about a simple mistake. Now that was rude! He was silenced by a familiar looking knight, and Esquiline smiled for a moment before another person started mouthing off. Didn't these people know that it takes a lot of courage to stand in front of a crowd and talk? They weren't considering that maybe she was nervous, or inexperienced with public speaking. She scooted through the people, intent on gathering as much information as possible. Her eyebrows formed a subtle V as her disapproval grew. Being new, this kind of opportunity shouldn't be wasted or ruined by people who think they know more than anyone else!  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am
Eternal Sailor Ganymede stood in the corner and listened to everything with a scowl on his face, arms crossed tightly over his chest as he scuffed at the floor with the toe of his boot. He'd never liked big meetings -- not that he'd attended many to this scale, but the two Jovian meetings had been tense enough when he wasn't always familiar with the faces in front of him, and he always looked back at the Surrounding with too many mixed feelings.

None of these ever ended well, as far as he was concerned, but he felt obligated to at least show his face, remind certain people that he was still around no matter what they thought, and also to help represent the Jovians in whatever way he could.

(Short post is short and absolutely terrible, but that's all I'll have time for until Thursday and I really want Ganymede to at least be present. Guine has permission to puppet him a little bit depending on the course of the conversation, as she'd be most likely to know what his reactions might be, but otherwise he's just standing in the corner being antisocial until Thursday. QQ)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 am
Valhalla remained silent as well, standing near to where Ganymede was. His eyes were down, not wanting to make eye contact, but also wanting to hear what the others have to say.

He remembered the time he called for a meeting at the Surrounding and how well that went. He couldn't say he had any particular taste for big gatherings of this kind, much less when everyone was trying to show how much more important or experienced than each other. It was dumb and they were missing the point of being senshi.

Yes, he was in a team as well, and they'd come together under dire circumstances... but he could at least trust them. These people? He didn't know half of these faces. He wondered if that was because he didn't get out enough, or if because they'd been saying in, not patrolling the streets for trouble as so many others did.

Maybe it was safer for them, that way.

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:44 am
Camelot seemed unruffled, though he had been battling a rise in his temper recently. Most seemed to think it was a midlife crisis of some sort, magic style maybe, but he was trying to shove it all from his mind and act the way he was supposed to. The way he wanted to.

He needed to be respectful and patient. Not quick with his fists. Any way, these were all members of Order, and though their individual goals might be different they were all fighting in the same direction. And if they weren't, that's where Chaos found them.

Polaris' calm attitude and her kind response to being barked at aided in keeping the Knight of Earth out of a bad mood. She was the one standing on a stage, a target for everyone, after all.

"There are too few of them and too many of us to judge if the work loads are fair," he said, canting his head to look over at the voice calling in his general direction. "And I just do my duty as I see it, as it is needed. As everyone else does. If whatever magic gave me this ability to defend myself also chose these senshi to be awakened as princesses, then it must mean something. Anyway, she called this meeting so it's only polite to listen to her instead of mouthing off immediately and refusing to do anything but argue. Listening doesn't cost anyone anything, and it might be helpful to learn a few things in the process."

That wasn't meant to the Squire so much as the pouting senshi nearby. Chaonis glowered, but he was more bitter that he hadn't gotten a fight going over the fact that he was being bad mouthed. That happened all the time, and he was more than used to it. When Grus poke him he made a face, then grinned at her.

"Could I? You don't know me very well if you think that's true," he laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:49 am
Once upon a time, Europa had lived to be the know-it-all at meetings, to sit front and center and ask smart-alecky questions and generally get as much information out of Astraea as she could. Once up on a time, there had actually been a cat that knew what it was doing and a reasonable number of senshi and she had stood a chance of learning all of their names. All that seemed like a pretty futile effort now.

Now, the senshi of the deep was happier to play silent observer. The sooner you realized that you could agree some people some of the time but all of the people none of the time, the less stressful senshi meetings became. She took up a position in the corner, a few feet away from Ganymede Valhalla, and crossed her arms over her chest, casual and observant. She had her opinions about matters and unless someone revealed some kind of shocking new information at this point (she never discounted the possibility), there was very little that would make her hate the dark mirror any less or change her mind about the importance of protecting civilians from harm.

Yes, the sooner you stopped expecting anything productive to actually happen when you put over a hundred super-powered adolescents in a room together, the less stressful your life became. Even with a bakers dozen of senshi and knights (see: the Jovians), it was still hard to come to one solid conclusion.

Still, it was at least worth it to be here and see where things went. Polaris's dress was pretty, to say the least. She'd heard rumors about the princess, but this was the first time she'd seen her old friend's new form in person, and... Europa bit her lip. She was jealous. Not that she planned to admit as much - but it didn't change that she was.  

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 pm
Grus sighed, bringing a hand to cover her face. "You're right." she mumbled through her hand, "What on earth was I thinking, you being nice." When she revealed her eyes they were sparkling with humor. "Oh wait, maybe I thought you were nice because you've saved my life a couple times."

Camelot's voice drew her attention for a moment. It had been quite some time since she had seen him, and it looked as if he had gotten an upgrade. His uniform was decidedly flashier than before.

Ambrosia too looked to Camelot when she heard his voice. Camelot! She wiggled, now eager for the meeting to be over so she could talk to him. She had to show him she was a senshi now!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:17 pm
It was by sheer effort and proper boarding school training throughout her lifetime that kept the pout that wanted to form at Polaris' lips at bay and undercover.

Did it hurt to have the comments lobbed at her and be judged by the actions of others that had come before her? Yes, yes it did. But taking every comment to heart and letting each one drag you down like a lead weight wasn't the way to succeed. She could mope later. For now she just tried as best she could to roll with the punches, and keep the meeting from spiraling to yelling. If that was even possible.

One deep breath was taken before she offered another soft smile in face of the tough question. "Just trying to be thorough."

"I can't speak for the others, but I for one don't expect everyone to listen to everything I say simply because I got a power boost. Most of you don't know me, it would be foolish to think a dress and wings somehow made me a beacon of wisdom. If I can help pack a punch against our enemies and protect the city I most definately will. But I'm sure most of you feel that way, no matter what your power level."

"No one else volunteered for this. And because I think it is important to get some information out to the newer recruits I felt it necessary. You are in no way obligated to stay if you don't like."

Though the comment had begun in answer to the squire, it had somewhere in between extended outward to everyone. The words were matter of fact, but not cruel. The familiar faces sprinkled all around the crowd helped to keep her grounded and her head clear. Camelot's defense had been particularly helpful.

"Did anyone else have anything to say regarding doing more of these meetings? Or about their own information sharing tactics?" Once again she tried to shove the attention away from herself, at least for a little while.

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:24 pm
Esquiline waited for anyone to start speaking, and when nothing happened, she took a deep breath, then a second and raised her gloved hand. She made a barely audible sound before finding some semblance of confidence and said "Excuse me. There were a few Knights in this room that all experienced a sort of...forced meeting." she said, struggling to describe being teleported from whatever you were doing into a dark room and being forced to interact with people. "I believe a database was mentioned a couple times. Perhaps we should assign a few people who feel like their talents are best used in something other than fighting to keep up this database."

The idea was basic at best. But Esquiline was also silently volunteering for the job. After the few run ins she had, the Page had decided that perhaps fighting wasn't her strong point, but longed to help out in any way possible.

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff