Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Hey Aoi! I have a question. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yeah when i said question
  i lied. it should have been plural.
View Results

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 pm
First, why haven't you made me crew? (While this is not a serious question, I would still like an answer because I like to think I have proven myself a decent member of the guild. Give your permission to Shikume already.)

Second and more importantly, are you going back to Cruces in August?

Third, and not really important but I am curious, do you like eggrolls?

And fourth, if Shikume, hypothetically, bought you a necklace to symbolize her great liking for you, would you wear it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:34 pm
You should ask shikume why she hasn't made you crew. Since as a VC or captain Don't remember what she is as of now, she has the power to do so.

I could do so, but I think it would be rewarding if Aoi did so, and funny if Shikume did so.

Also shikume should find him the girliest necklace possible.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 pm
Its for show. You gotta be one of aoi's most beloved friends and promise to never leave him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 pm
Dannyxcores
Its for show. You gotta be one of aoi's most beloved friends and promise to never leave him.

to be VC you have to threaten to leave.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:44 am
cool4
to be VC you have to threaten to leave.
Oh yeah, I was going to disagree with you but I did say I might not be on gaia forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:23 pm
CaptainTeaTime
First, why haven't you made me crew? (While this is not a serious question, I would still like an answer because I like to think I have proven myself a decent member of the guild. Give your permission to Shikume already.)

And fourth, if Shikume, hypothetically, bought you a necklace to symbolize her great liking for you, would you wear it?
I don't feel like making you crew because I don't need crew members. This guild is dead and isn't even receiving enough posts. I could literally mod the guild myself if I wanted to. And you still kinda scare me. emo Trustworthy, active, nice, and when i'm hiring. I'm not hiring, I still don't kinda trust you, and you aren't really that nice. sad

Second, yes I am. sad

Third, yes I do. I love chinese food.

And 4, sure I would. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:33 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime

I don't feel like making you crew because I don't need crew members. This guild is dead and isn't even receiving enough posts. I could literally mod the guild myself if I wanted to. And you still kinda scare me. emo Trustworthy, active, nice, and when i'm hiring. I'm not hiring, I still don't kinda trust you, and you aren't really that nice. sad

Second, yes I am. sad

Third, yes I do. I love chinese food.

And 4, sure I would. biggrin

1. This displeases me and I will remember it in the future. Also, if you did make me crew, I could go out and promote this guild and help it become more popular. Or I would have more reason to post myself, which would increase your overall post count and has the possibility to increase activity.

2. Why are you going back to Cruces? I mean, you've already graduated, so are you going back for more school or just to be in Cruces.

3. This pleases me. If Shikume made some at her parent's house, would you come over for them? Partially to help make them, partially to eat, and partially because Shikume has been to your house twice and you've only been over once.

4. Good to know, and good answer. You passed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 pm
emo You win. *crys*  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:56 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
emo You win. *crys*

VICTORY!

But there was still a question attached to number 2 and 3 and I would appreciate an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:03 pm
emo I am going back for a while to get a job. sad

And I guess I could come over again...just to eat them in stuff.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
emo I am going back for a while to get a job. sad

And I guess I could come over again...just to eat them in stuff.

Oh really? What kind of job? Like, do you have any idea what job you'd actually get, or is the plan just 'get a job'?

And if you came over, you'd have to help. You couldn't just eat them. I mean, all you have to do is help roll them, which really isn't very hard. I suck at it, and they still make me help.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:25 pm
Hmm.... just buy them at walmart. biggrin I'm eating an eggroll right now that we put in the microwave. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:30 pm
NO AOI NOOO. DON'T SAY THAT. OH MY FREAKING GOD NO.

Shikume takes extreme offense to that. You can't just go comparing Shikume's homemade eggrolls with wal-mart frozen ones. Just... For the love of God, no. If you keep saying crap like that, she might not make you food anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:40 pm
CaptainTeaTime

Shikume takes extreme offense to that. You can't just go comparing Shikume's homemade eggrolls with wal-mart frozen ones. Just... For the love of God, no. If you keep saying crap like that, she might not make you food anymore.
I'm not comparing them to Shikume's food. sad I'm just saying it's easier to buy them at a store than to make them. Homemade eggrolls probably taste really good but it's much easier to just buy them at the store or at a Chinese restaurant. sad That's what I would do if I lived alone, but if I lived with Shikume then she could make them. I want to try them. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:10 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime

I'm not comparing them to Shikume's food. sad I'm just saying it's easier to buy them at a store than to make them. Homemade eggrolls probably taste really good but it's much easier to just buy them at the store or at a Chinese restaurant. sad That's what I would do if I lived alone, but if I lived with Shikume then she could make them. I want to try them. sad
Did I invite you over?? xD

I can't remember if I did or dreamed it sweatdrop  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas