Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
TeaTime Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol
  lol
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 pm
Okay, so some how we started to talk about me having kids....I want to have boys and maybe a girl.

Tea, being the evil person she is said what if I only have girls...I would keep trying until I had a boy. I know that sounds horrible xD

anyway....I have only 3 names out for the kids I have in my mind.

Rosalinda, Gabriel and Antonio.

Well, I thought of a few other names if I just have girls...here are 6 names just in case that happens Tea.

Mio
Lolita
Lumina
Luminita
Castalia
Iris  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:25 pm
So these are the names of our future children... Interesting. I like Mio and Iris the most.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 pm
CaptainTeaTime
So these are the names of our future children... Interesting. I like Mio and Iris the most.
lol...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:06 pm
Aha, Lolita. I read a book called that. Humbert Humbert you dirty old perv  

Protedgy

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 pm
Why not give them black names? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 pm
I thought it would be our children. sad And are you seriously going to keep trying if you only get girls? O.O I don't want that much kids. And yeah I hope we get a boy first to. Women are weird.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:43 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I thought it would be our children. sad And are you seriously going to keep trying if you only get girls? O.O I don't want that much kids. And yeah I hope we get a boy first to. Women are weird.
lol...I want boys....and maybe one girl.

I want to have 2 boys and one girl...and if I don't have a son...I want to keep trying till I do have one, neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 pm
What if you only get girls? I don't want to have like 5 or 6 kids. My Mom said 3 was horrible to take care of. My mom had to be a stay at home until we turned 5.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:50 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
What if you only get girls? I don't want to have like 5 or 6 kids. My Mom said 3 was horrible to take care of. My mom had to be a stay at home until we turned 5.
I will just wait and see what happens. ;p  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:52 pm
My mom would think we are crazy if we have like 4 or more kids. O.O The house is too small for that many. And of course, it'd be extremely expensive. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:55 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
My mom would think we are crazy if we have like 4 or more kids. O.O The house is too small for that many. And of course, it'd be extremely expensive. sad
rofl

We haven't done anything...so I'm not to worried about the whole thing as of yet...

You are talking to a girl who's dream was having 6 kids....okay, I don't plan on popping out more kids then I can afford.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:57 pm
Okies. biggrin I just hope the first one is a boy. That's if if we ever have sex.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Okies. biggrin I just hope the first one is a boy. That's if if we ever have sex.
neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
neutral
Why the neutral ? emo I am scared.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
neutral
Why the neutral ? emo I am scared.

just felt like the right face.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out