Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:46 pm
The Howling Forest has very little to offer save for darkness and the occasional Ghost Pokemon frolicking in the ebony. However, it welcomed the search of a certain thistle pigtailed teenager venturing through its thickets, a jolly Pikachu sitting happily upon her noggin. While the happy-go-lucky electrical rodent played with her twin tails, her owner was reduced to a shivering pile of skin as she pushed passed branches that fingered her sides and vines that coiled around her limbs. The two were the only embodiments in the dark, her Pikachu lighting the way with a Flash glowing gently from her cheeks.

Slightly tripping on a sloped root, the Pikachu on Bloom's head jumped when her play was interrupted than huffed after her owner caught her balance on the tree's trunk. The Flash flickered out momentarily, darkening the two's edged expressions, until Daffodil sprouted it again. Bloom's face fell into a slender scowl amidst the light towards the rodent. "Oh, hush!" she quaked, bottom lip puckering out a bit. "Y-You're the only one having fun here!" It was true too. Despite the creepy atmosphere of the forest, her Pikachu's heart was pleasantly calm and thumping at normal intervals. Her's, on the other hand, was about to burst through her chest.

"Pika, pi, chuuu," Daffodil replied, wagging a finger. The meaning escaped Bloom, but it most likely came off as a, "It was your idea in the first place!"

Bloom didn't reply. Instead, she straightened her bent spine and folded her arms beneath her bosom. Unfortunately, it was her idea to go trampling through such a dark and dead forest. She hoped, considering the talk and general info on the Howling Forest, she'd be able to catch her favorite Pokemon. Unfortunately, there was no sign of a Mismagius or even its pre-evolved form, Misdreavus. There was the common Gastly drifting through without spotting her (well, they didn't see her at all because she hid like a coward) and the lone Wurmple, Caterpie, or Weedle slithering through the grass for fallen berries, but that was about it. The place was pretty much dead, both literally and figuratively, and illuminated only by the black sunlight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm
Watching from a distance, Kytti and her deerling saw a pig-tailed figure and what looked like a Pikachu making their way through the forest. It was dark in the forest, her sight limited except for dancing silhouettes. A random Wurmple slithered along the ground in front of Kytti and the deerling shuddered.
"At least it's not a potato chip," Kytti thought to herself.

Kytti started to move quietly towards the group, in hopes of making a new friend, and the possibility of greeting a new Pokemon, but stopped abruptly when the figure tripped. The pokemon atop her head leaped down, more visible now being closer and the soft glow coming from it's cheeks.
"It IS a Pikachu!" Kytti thought excitedly to herself, "They are always so playful."

Once the figure was standing upright, Kytti noticed it was in fact a female, and started to move closer, her Deerling silently moving behind her. Coming out of the trees, with enough noise not to startle them, Kytti greeted the younger girl with a smile.
"I'm sorry for crashing in on you, but I saw you traveling and take a little spill. Are you ok?" asked Kytti.
Before she could answer, she interjected, "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Kytti Lightfoot, pleased to meet you."  

Kysh

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 pm
Another individual was certainly something Bloom was not expecting and had to drop the curtain of her lids a few times over her eyes to make sure what she was seeing was not, say, a mirage brought on by a mischievous person. When the person was indeed a person and asked the things typical of a friendly person, Bloom let out a soothed sigh of relief. Alright, nothing to panic about. She was real.

Daffodil waved her paw towards the new company, shying over a bit as Bloom nodded. "Pi!" she said, which translated to a simple hello.

"I'm alright." Bloom replied, dipping her head. "I- Oh, well, I'm Bloom. Nice to meet you such a-" She took a moment to take in her surroundings. The shivering air from lack of sunlight, the dead vegetation, and dank, almost navy dirt certainly wasn't pleasing. "wonderful place?" The last bit, obviously, came out as quiant sarcasm. But laughing at such small talk was the least of Bloom's desire. She wanted to truly be rid of the place and home back in the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 pm
Willow slowly looked around then towards the Pikachu and bleated softly, ”Dee.”, then slowly lowered herself to the grassy loam and shivered.
I know the feeling, Girl, but at least we aren't alone anymore.” Kytti thought to herself.
Looking around the forest then back to the Pikachu and it's owner, Kytti smiled and replied happily, ”If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing out here in this not so happy place?”  

Kysh

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:21 pm
"Oh, just, y'know, exploring," Bloom shamefully admitted. "I was searching for . . . my favorite Pokemon, but I got a little lost, ehehe." The pigtailed girl brought her hand up and scratched the underside of her noggin with a sheepish chuckle. It was embarrassing to confess, after all.

Daffodil pursed her lip in concern and titled her head, causing one of her ears to sag lightly. She look a small leap forward, trying to determine why the other was shivering.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:51 am
"Who is your favorite, if you don't mind me asking? Maybe we could help you find one." Kytti asked the girl happily. She moved her hair out of her face and over her back, tightening the scrunchies in her hair.

Willow looked curiously at the Pikachu before bleating happily, "Dee. Deerling!" She softly chewed some of the grass speckling the forest floor.  

Kysh

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:32 pm
"Mismagius!" Bloom chirped a little too enthusiastically. Her cry frightened a nearby Hoothoot; whose eyes blared upon as he hopped up on one foot. It hastily fled from its hidey-hole to the Howling Forest's canopy, colliding with a flew branches causing a clatter. Bloom shivered and darted her eyes left and right. Why was this place so creepy?!

Daffodil smiled and scuttled closer, sniffling her nose near the little blades of grass the fawn was munching upon. Curiosity caused her to pluck a few, sniffed at them again as she gave a glance to the Deerling chewing in acquiesce, and slid a few in her mouth. She gave them a few experimental bites before having her face turn green. She fell over in a daze, burbling with the bitter taste of forest grass lolling on her tongue.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 pm
"Very fine choice! I love Scyther and Piplup myself! I hope to be able to get one one day. Maybe we can find some spooky pokemon while we are here." Kytti said happily. She watched as the Hoothoot fled. Kytti chuckled lightly and smiled. "You sure do have a way with the forest pokemon no?"

Willow bleated happily at the pikachu that came nearby and tasted the grass. She watched it nibble on the grass and fall over, bleated and happily mimicked it. "Dee! Deerling!" she bleated.  

Kysh

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Wilderness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items