Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Cleaning the impossible (Saya x Bix) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:47 pm
Her room was destroyed and nothing could be salvaged. But she should at least clear it out. The thought, at first had been whelming but when she approached her room, it was starting to look overwhelming. She didn't have her hunter's coat on since Saya didn't want it to get dirty. So she was dressed in a worn-down pair of jeans and long sleeved shirt, fully prepared for the clothes to rip or brown from clearing everything out.

If anything, she could dump the debris outside. After all, her room was wide open to the elements. She started with a makeshift broom, sweeping the smaller crumbs into a corner. But the hard part came when Saya tried to lift up parts of the wall, after all the holes trainees and monsters made in it. Outside, in the hall, other trainees passing by would see a curious assortment of cartons outside her room. Upon closer look, it was just many cartons of apple juice. Someone was apparently stocked for cleaning throughout the day.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 pm
Bix had seen the stockpile and the rubble but he hadn't thought much of it at first. He'd gone for his morning workout. Then after he was done he was on his way back and saw someone was still there working. The albino hunter was on his way to the shower but since he was already sweaty, he figured he'd stop and check it out. If he could give someone a hand, he didn't mind doing it.

"Knock knock?" He popped his head around the corner of the demolished doorway, past the juice box mountain, and gave a tentative smile. Bix was albino, obviously so, with vivid red eyes and pale skin. His white hair was longer and better kept than most of the girls, kept in a tight series of braids with a loooooong one hanging just below his knees.

"Oh hey.. Saya right?" he scooted around the corner and grinned, waving a bit awkwardly because he really didn't know her at all and was a bit weird with new girls. "You need some help?"

The hunter was on the tall side, about six feet, and under his hunter coat he wore a t-shirt that said 'BRONY' with a My Little Pony (Rainbow Dash) on the chest. He'd picked it up for himself after Julie had passed away. His own little memoriam.

"Hate to break it to you though.." He rubbed his neck awkwardly, "I don't think you'll be sleeping here tonight."  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 pm
Saya jumped as an unfamiliar voice called her name, somehow expecting to get into trouble. She was in the middle of picking up a heavy rubble, nearly dropping it outside. Thankfully, not on her foot. She turned to see the albino hunter, still a little startled.

"Oh." Saya visibly tried to pull herself together, her hand rolling one sleeve up. "Hi! Bix. I remember you, from the party right?" She gave a small little wave, wiping at her perspired forehead with her sleeve in an attempt to look somewhat presentable. In theory, Saya thought she had done a lot since she came here in the early morning hours. But trying to look at it from a stranger's perspective, she hadn't done that much at all. Everything was still in pieces, including the bed and shelf that adorned every hunter's room.

"Well .. I figured I probably wouldn't. But I'd feel better if I didn't just leave the dorms like this." She gestured around, to the blood-stained or grey areas. "Help would be great, only if it wasn't in your way though. I wouldn't want to bother you if you're busy, you know?"

It was partially useless work after all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:37 pm
"Well I just went jogging. Was gonna shower but since I'm already gross, there's no harm in getting more so." Bix grinned. Yes he'd appeal to a cute girl by talking about how gross he was.

Bix mosied in and took off his jacket, throwing it over one of her juice piles. Oh look, he maybe had some nice arms and full shoulders! Of course he still carried himself in a lazy sag which just made him look a bit like a goof. "Let me get the heavy stuff. I can pick them up and toss them out and you can sweep out where it was?"

Bix walked to the giant hole and peered out, taking very careful steps and testing the floor before he got too far. Didn't wanna fall! "Damn.."

After a minute he'd begun lifting chunks of rubble and tossing them out. Thankfully no one was down there. "Where have you been staying?"  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 pm
"Thanks Bix." Saya bowed, her tone laced with surprise and gratitude. She didn't know what she was going to do with the debris ..besides kicking it away. But she didn't think she'd get far with her foot, that was obvious. She bent low, trying to get rid of smaller glass pieces she as conversed with Bix.

"I've been staying with Gale. He offered me a couch." She set the broom down, beside her, distinguishing woof from glass. Glass was dangerous if it cut anyone walking outside after all.

"If you're here, I assume your room's okay then?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:56 pm
"Go Gale.." Bix winked at her and chuckled but then realized there were quite a few people at Gale's. It was really good of him since he'd just gotten the new house for privacy. "Lotta people over there huh?" Eva, Wilson, Deryk and Saya? At least he had the space.

Bix hucked another chunk, pausing to breathe a moment. The giant hole also let in the humidity so he was started to sweat a bit. "I'm one of the lucky ones with my room perfectly fine. Been sort of putting up people here and there. No one ever stays more than a night.. feel bad or something." Bix shrugged. "I just went and pushed my bed back and I've been having mini sleepovers. Comic books and candy and truth or dare.." He teased.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:31 pm
"I suppose there is a lot of us." Saya admitted, laughing. A party at Gale's house every night, if this was a casual teenager or young adult type of thing. Except they were hunters, not free-living youths in a large city. What a different life, they would have had, if halloweeners didn't exist.

"Lucky! Mini sleepovers sound delightful, especially with candy and games. It's too bad we don't have one of those consoles, I suppose. The games on there look fun!" Saya barely remembered an arcade, reminding herself to check one out on her next trip out. As she spoke, she realized she might have sounded a little rude, by talking about what hunters didnt have.

Saya had to back pedal here. ".. Not that board games or talking games aren't fun. like truth and dare. Do you guys ask each other all the middle school topics? or do you do some dangerous dares?" Saya grinned, a little lost in memories. Late night truth-or-dares, although their dares hadn't gone very far.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 pm
"Oh I miss video games so much." Bix suddenly looked wistful. "I'm a nerd. Just so you know. Not embarassed by that but.. I love games and movies and internet and sci fi and fantasy and anime... " He rambled, sad sounding. "I miss it!" His dramatics were clearly put on for effect. "So many good games I've missed. Sometimes when I go off island I go to the arcade or a Best Buy and play the demos..." He laughed.

"Everyone is like 'let's go to china' or 'las vegas' and I am like.. where's there a good comic book store?" The albino hunter wrapped his braid around his neck like a scarf to get it out of the way before he hucked another rock. This was slow going and was definitely a multi-day job.

Her cautious backpedaling reminded him of Molly a moment, that desire not to upset anyone at any given moment. He smiled fondly a moment before lapsing into a straight up smile. "Why would you play immature games without doing all the awesome immature stuff that comes along with it!?"

Bix wiped his hands on his pants. "No one has dared anything dangerous yet.." He got a narrow-eyed, playful look. "Is that an invitation for some dangerous truth or dare?" The sun hunter teased. Part of this was feeling her out as a person.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:26 pm
"Not at all. I believe in the utmost safety and precaution when it comes to unpredictable behavior. So I always choose truth and never choose dare." Saya cheerfully stated, in rebuff to his friendly teasing. "Besides, I cant imagine hunters doing something dangerous without getting the attention of our leaders. They do seem to know what always happens on this island, don't you think?"

There was no end to the "references" that happened in recent hunter history. Saya, she couldnt decide if it was unfortunate or fortunate, that she now knew what some of those were. Especially with the last DD status effect. The rest would remain a mystery. She left that usb, that topic, for another time. Following Bix's example, Saya's hands swept through her hair to make a ponytail settle high on her head.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:56 pm
Well this girl seemed safe. That was good. Bix sometimes had a hard time with dangerous women or insanely domineering women. Women, who when given control, always won with him. "Honesty is the best policy.. truth, justice and the American Way.. like Superman says." He smirked.

When she started talking about the leaders he frowned. "It's kind of weird. I wonder if you get a house, if they have a harder time watching you constantly? It's kinda creepy. What if they are watching this fine specimen of man taking a shower?" Despite his high praise of himself, it was clear he was being sarcastic, an air of self deprecation to every joke that padded his ego.

"Can I have a juice?" He paused with a hopeful glance. "I like to go to the beach when I want privacy. There's a big jetty that's pretty secluded." Normally people would keep private places a secret but Bix was kind of a blab of his own business. He could keep other's secrets... just not his own.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:16 pm
"Sure, you can have a juice!" Saya walked over to the pile, pulling out the multiple flavors. "What do you prefer, apple, orange or lemonade?" She held out the multi-colored cartons for Bix to pick.

".. Jetty? What's a jetty?" Saya asked, the word unfamiliar in her mental dictionary. She didn't have a dictionary to look through either. Unless it was slang, then that probably wouldn't appear in a dictionary either.

iloveyouDIE
sorry short tag ;;~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:48 pm
"Ohhh lemonade." Bix nodded heartily. "Make you pucker.." He grinned and plucked a box from her. He took a long suck from the straw and a satsified lip smacking noise.

"A jetty is that long wall of rocks kind of, on the beach? They break up the waves?" He nodded. "I figure they can't be spying out there. There's really nothing there. Plus it's nice on the beach." In a foggy spooky kind of way.

"Umm I hope you don't mind me asking, but... why are you doing this anyway?" The tall hunter motioned to the rubble. "Cleaning it like this. There are whole crews doing it for all the busted rooms. Are you looking for things?"

Random Artist

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:37 pm
"Oh. Those look like they might be fun to hang out on. As long as you bring extra clothes, I suppose." Saya blinked, trying to imagine it. it also seemed cold. She should probably pack a jacket if she ever ended up out there.

"Well .. It seems like a lot of work for the crews. One room less is less, right? besides, I'm doing it in between all the other duties so it's better to be productive, right?" Her hand patted a piece of one of the larger wall parts left behind, assuring herself that it was smooth enough to seat herself on.

"I suppose that's all we can do though." The crews were meant for stuff like this so Saya would have to leave the actual "recovery" parts to them.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:52 pm
"Not in the water.." Bix laughed a bit, the idea of standing out on the jetty, freezing to death amongst the waves, amused him. "The jetty comes all the way up to the dunes and cliffs pretty much. It's rocks on the beach basically." A much more pleasant prospect.

"You are right. I had to tell a bunch of the newer hunters. They were just sleeping all the time and I was like 'c'mon.. do something!' Train or study or something." Bix shrugged. "I like to try and do well if I can. I'm so used to having a schedule that I don't even really sleep late."

He sucked his juicebox dry and put it into a trashbag hanging off of some rubble. From the giant hole in the wall it had gotten later. He peered out.

"You need to walk to Gale's? I can walk you if you want.." The mist got weird when it got dark. The village was a bit less secure than the rest of the island, which is why all hunters didn't just rebuild it and keep it.

In his mind his weapon hissed to him and he stood up a bit. "Like I said, I've been having sleep overs. You can crash in my room. I know thats weird since we don't really know eachother. But I promis I'm not a creep! Just offering." He'd give her the bed of course. He was a gentleman! He'd even leave the door open if she felt safer !

Random Artist

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:15 pm
"Oh. I see." Saya fixed her imagination, to try and properly align itself with what Bix said. It was still hard to completely imagine so she noted to make a larger effort at looking out on Deus's beaches sometime. Jetties sounded fun to hang out on, once in awhile. Who knew, she might even meet up with Bix there. Saya followed Box's gaze outside, folding her hands in her lap.

At his suggestion, she stood up to peer at the path from the dorms to the town. "Well, if you walked me to Gale's, who would walk you on the way back? Even if the monsters are cleared, I don't think it's fully safe." In normal cities, perhaps, a male could walk himself back. The Deus Ex island was a different story. Normally, Saya would never consider dorming with a male. But circumstances .. and she was already borrowing Gale's space. At this point, going with another hunter wasn't anything she wasn't already doing.

".. Well, why not? Sleep-overs sound fun." She couldn't help laughing, chuckling, over his frantic attempts to reassure her. "A blanket is all i seem to need nowadays."

iloveyouDIE

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces