Submit

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image

VS

User Image  
Qixel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 pm
Roll a Nine: Seashore Field: Split down the middle between land and sea, this field compliments land and water type pokemon. On the west end of the field is the land section: fine grained sand gradually slopes downward to meet the salt water on the east end of the battleground. A single palm tree wavers lightly in the breeze while shells are scattered in random places in and on the sand. In the water half of the battleground, the water laps at the sand much like at a real beach; when it retracts it leaves behind strands of seaweed and pieces of coral. Both are found under the water, offering shelter for water-types (or those who can hold their breath for great periods of times). This field gives a 25 HP attack boost to GROUND and WATER type attacks.  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 54 Total: 54 (1-100)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:09 pm
Mephistopheles felt an otherworldly presence approaching. He floated down to the sandy base with a wave to Lenore as he waited.  
xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:16 pm
Tyalessa took a moment to look around at the beautiful scenery, it was much better than places like the city with the awful smell, and Mist seemed to be having a hell of a time swirling around in a slight breeze. When they finally saw their opponent she could see Mist get a bit peeved off that it was another ghost pokemon. Essa was more afraid of how creepy looking it was. "I definietly dont want to see that when i wake up on a morning"  

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:24 pm
Mephistopheles inspected the misdreavus. "So, you were the otherworldly presence, then? I must admit, I'd not yet met another such as ourselves. That said, I feel introductions are in order. I am Mephistopheles. You may call me Mephisto if you so choose. I shall be your opponent for the duration of this battle. With that, I say good luck."

Mephistopheles placed his hands together, pulling them apart to reveal a lance of pure darkness. He threw it at the misdreavus.

[Move Used in This Post: Pursuit]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Pursuit]
[HP: 800/800]  
xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:35 pm
Mist did not like nor did she care much for red skull to make convo, trying to dodge the fancy lance attack, she ended up getting nicked. "Man, your more annoying than my owner!"
Essa couldnt tell what on earth was going on but Mist seemed to be rolling her eyes alot, despite the fact that she hadnt said anything yet. "Mist, use a confuse ray....please" she really didnt want to get on Mists foul mood today

Move used in this post: confuse ray
moves use so far: confuse ray
HP: 750/900  

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Qixel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 pm
Mephistopheles felt his senses leave him, but he felt the need to reply. "Unfortunate. I was hoping to have a pleasant conversation with another of my kind, but I see you do not share my sentiments. Very well. May this battle begin anew." The world was spinning, even though he knew it to be a trick. His eye glowed at what he hoped was the other ghost pokemon.

[Move Used in This Post: Disable]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Pursuit, Disable]
[HP: 700/800]
Confused 1/1  
xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:04 pm
Mist just laughed at red skull as he hit himself, she really didnt like this guys attitude. "We can be polite outside of battle, i dont like to be distracted" She replied rather harshly.
Essa was looking at her pokemon rather weirdly, the thought that the two were conversing had not occurred to her yet and she thought that Mist was getting a bit too angry at her opponent than she normally does. "Mist, that last confuse ray was weak, use another one"

Move used in this post: confuse ray
moves use so far: confuse ray
HP: 750/900  

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 pm
His senses continued to be addled, and against his best interests, Mephistopheles continued to be polite. "One does not need to be brutish in order to not be distracted. It is folly to assume so. That said, I am disappointed in the idea of manners being something one would discard so easily."

He clapped his hands together again, forming another spear of darkness. He thrust the spear at what he assumed to be the misdreavus.

[Move Used in This Post: Pursuit]
[HP: 700/800]
Confused 1/3  
Qixel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:13 pm
((confusion check))  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:20 pm
Mist was gob founded at how polite this hooded little ghost could be, where on earth did he grow up?! When she realised there was a spear comping towards her, it was far too late to dodge and poor Mist was hit. "Sneaky little thing! Trying to distract me with your politeness" Mist puffed out her cheeks in embarrassment.
Essa was getting slightly worried that Mist was confused herself what with how she was acting. "Mist, you cant just not try to dodge attacks, use shadow ball"

move used in this post: shadow ball option 1
moves used so far: confuse ray, shadow ball
HP:600/900  
Qixel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:23 pm
Mephistopheles slid back from the attack. "Ma'am, I am offended by the notion that I would use my manners for personal gain. Manners are simply that, and the fights I do are honorable endeavors. You would do well to not insult my integrity."

Mephistopheles' eye glowed warningly.

[HP: 450/800]
Confused 2/3  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:06 am
Mist seriously considered changing her red skull nickname to Sir Skullalot for him, this pokemon was the poshest thing she had ever seen. "Concentrate Mist, dont let him get to you, concentrate on Humans orders" Mist said to herself

move used in this post: shadow ball option 1
Qixel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 am
Mephistopheles was struck by the attack, unable to make out where best to dodge with his senses addled as they were. His eye glowed at what he figured was the misdreavus.

[HP: 300/800]
Confused 3/3  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-8)

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:37 pm
"Wow, so you can keep your mouth shut before you attack" Mist said in a mocking tone. However she realised that she could no longer use her shadow ball attack, she hoped her owner could think of a good new move to use instead.
"Mist, use confuse ray!" Essa said.
Mist sort of had a look of disappointment when she said it

move used in this confuse ray
disable shadow ball-1/4  
Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers