Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokakinji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:51 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 am
Joining:
Joining the pride is easy! Do you want to join? Great, you're in! Post your application here!

Leaving:
Please let me know by posting here if your lion is leaving the pride. This is just to keep the member list up to date!

Breeding:
If your lion has had a breeding please use this thread to post the resulting cubs! There is no application for permission to breed. Flings and rogue breedings are allowed. Hybrids, however, are not!

Rank Change:
If you would like your Tokakinji lion to change ranks, please post that note here!  

Tokakinji

Tokakinji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 am
Joining Form:

[color=darkred][size=16]My Allegiance[/size][/color]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Short History:[/b] (Be brief! One or two small paragraphs.)
[b]Reason for Joining:[/b]
[b]Intended Rank:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Breeding Form:
[b]Father:[/b] [url=(uncert)]Name or Cert[/url]
[b]Pride:[/b] (If a Tokakinji, rogue breeding, mix and match, etc...)
[b]Mother:[/b] [url=(uncert)]Name or Cert[/url]
[b]Pride:[/b] (If a Tokakinji, rogue breeding, mix and match, etc...)
[b]Cubs:[/url] (Links to images, with names, future ranks and owners!)
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:56 am
Father: User Image
Pride: Tokakinji
Mother: Jyotika (Dont have her uncert)
Pride: Tianxia (M&M breeding)
Blood: Druid
Province: Uliacha
Cubs: Cub 1 [Syrius Lionwing]
Cub 2 [Princess_Feylin]
Mkali'nyota [Tanakako]
Cub 4 [Talencia]
Cub 5 [Das Tor]
Cub 6 [Club Snails]
Anything Else: All cubs are currently in the Tianxia, west house, but some may be returning back to the Tokakinji pride after they mature.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:04 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Arya'stark
Image: uncert
Owner: tuesdayscat
Short History: After wandering the savannah for an undetermined period of time since their adolescence, the sisters stumbled across a stately God by the name of Talfrid who spoke of a marvelous pride open to newcomers. Intrigued and ultimately snagged by the idea of a marketplace and trading, the two have wandered into the Tokakinji and decided to set aside their wandering ways.
Reason for Joining: A friendly place with friendly faces.
Intended Rank: hunter
Blood: Toka
Province: Mkoani
Anything Else: Already got a joining roleplay!

My Allegiance
SoA Name: Sansa'stark
Image: uncert
Owner: tuesdayscat
Short History: After wandering the savannah for an undetermined period of time since their adolescence, the sisters stumbled across a stately God by the name of Talfrid who spoke of a marvelous pride open to newcomers. Intrigued and ultimately snagged by the idea of a marketplace and trading, the two have wandered into the Tokakinji and decided to set aside their wandering ways.
Reason for Joining: A friendly place with friendly faces.
Intended Rank: merchant
Anything Else: Already got a joining roleplay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 am
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Adaala
Image: User Image
Owner: SilverLutz
Short History: After her pride was disbanded, Adaala found herself in the rouge lands completely and utterly alone. Her genetics caught up with her and, just a few days into her travels, she was rendered blind just as her sister had been at a much younger age. With the help of a few friends, she learned how to live with her blindness and journeyed on to find a pride that would fit her needs.
Reason for Joining: She feels as though she'll be of use here despite her inability to see.
Intended Rank: Scholar
Province: Lochlann
Anything Else: Still need a JRP but workin' on it!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:12 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Simba;moto
Image: Clickity
Owner: Depawsit
Short History: Recently given the boot from his homelands of the Amazons, Simba unwillingly followed his strange new visions to the familiar surroundings of this new land known as the Tokakinji. It was a land his Mother had whispered to him about, told him to find his Father - that he would know him, when he found him. So far, he has had no luck. But he is a determined soul - and with his brother the two will find their Father and reforge the family bond they never had a chance to build.
Reason for Joining: His Dad is here, he's had some strange visions lately and some of the landmarks in his visions are present in these lands.
Intended Rank: Scryer - Since he's a seer this would be his default rank right?
Province: Mkoani [ Unless you'd like him to be real close to Talfrid - if that's the case, i'd love to know where Talfrid is staying ]
Anything Else: He's a traveler of sorts, doesn't stay too long in one place, the Tokakinji will always be his home base. Along with his brother Ta-lem who should be applying shortly, the two will stay home when trouble is near, and travel when times are free.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:53 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Azima
Owner: CaliWolfe
Short History: Was raised in the roguelands for her childhood by both her parents.
Reason for Joining: She wishes for more then a simple life in the roguelands and wants to be part of something bigger. She left her family and found the Toka, eager to join. Even if some of the members are mean to her Azima is determined to prove she's where she belongs.
Intended Rank: Hunter
Anything Else:  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:37 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Ta-lem
Image: Here!
Owner: Rennekae
Short History: Ta-lem is Talfrid's son, born a blind cub into the Amazons, and kicked out when he reached adolescence. Being blind makes hunting and fighting rather difficult, although he can still survive with his skills. His skills as a Seer are very developed. He and his brother wandered the Rogue Lands for a bit before he decided he wanted to find and join their father.
Reason for Joining: To be with his father.
Intended Rank: Scholar - focused on healing.
Province: Lochlann
Anything Else: Ta-lem is going to be a little grumpy about his position at times, wanting to be a protector but unable to because of his blindness. He'll still do a very good job but his bedside manner may be a little lacking during his sulking. He won't harbor any prejudice toward Druids, more likely due to being raised outside the pride than anything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:39 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Quilo
Owner: Kolina
Short History: Grew up in a pride of snow and rabbits but decided to strike out on his own as soon as he was ready.
Reason for Joining: He wants more out of life that living in snow. The idea of being a protector of a land is thrilling to him and the lands of the Toka are extremely appealing.
Intended Rank: Knight
Anything Else:  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items