Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses
Mephistopheles vs Mokosh [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 69 Total: 69 (1-100)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 am
User Image

VS

User Image

Mephistopheles surveyed the river for a pokemon to practice against. A short bit away, Lenore was busying herself with a book.  
Bluedemonwolf generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 63!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am
Mokosh was silently drifting along the river allowing it to carry her. All that could be seen was the top of her 'head' which was some blue and red. Her eyes under the water was looking around for her next target. She spotted some thing black up above and paused, fighting the current to get a better look.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 am
Mephistopheles spotted the unidentified pokemon and flagged it down. "Greetings. I am Mephistopheles, but you may call me Mephisto. I have come seeking opponents in combat. Might you oblige me?"

An orb of darkness materialized before him, firing towards the pokemon.

[Move Used in This Post: Shadow Ball]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Shadow Ball]
[HP: 800/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm
Mokosh didn't think that was very good manners asking for a battle and not even waiting for a reply. She fully surfaced and her long tentacles played along the surface of the water as if she was stroking it. "If you won't even wait for a reply I suppose I have no choice." She said, "Come play with me in the water." Both tentacles shot up in time to take the hit from the shadow ball and continued on to hit at Mephisto. Surely that would pay him back for randomly attacking.

[Move Used in This Post: Payback]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Payback]
[HP: 800/900]  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm
Mephistopheles recovered quickly, and bowed. "My apologies. I have mostly been in sanctioned matches as of late, and overstepped myself. So, now that that is out of the way, I feel we can continue."

The duskull's eye glowed as he finished, a fallen stick floating before him. It flew towards the tentacool, spinning to and fro.

[Move Used in This Post: Psychic]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Shadow Ball, Psychic]
[HP: 650/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:45 pm
Mokosh easily sank below the water when the stick came flying at her. Swimming under the water she moved to a better position and slowly surfaced. Her tentacles shot out again moving to strike him with another payback. "Yes you most certainly did. But you will be forgiven if you come swim." She said pleasantly.

[Moves Used Thus Far: Payback]
[HP: 800/900]

((OMG! Mokosh is turning out way different than I imagined! XD ))  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:51 pm
Mephistopheles was pulled towards the water by the tentacles, but he phased out. "I prefer to stay above ground, with all honesty. My apologies." His eye glowed as a rock dislodged itself from the earth and flew at the tentacool.

[HP: 500/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:08 pm
Mokosh didn't sink down fast enough and got hit in her jelly like head. The rock kinda bounced off and fell into the water. She looked at the spot it fell in and just kinda stared for a moment. The rock just bounced off of her head! She looked back up at Mephisto and gave him a puzzled look. "Did you know things would bounce off my head?" She asked before hearing his reply, "Oh that's too bad. It's wonderful here in the water." Her tentacles snaked out of the water this time looking a bit purple. They jabbed at the ghost pokemon quickly.

[Move Used in This Post: Poison Jab option 2]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Payback, Poison Jab]
[HP: 650/900]  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:13 pm
"Well, to each their own. Myself, I find the ghost world might appealing, although I understand why many don't share the sentiment." He failed to fully dodge the strike, poison seeping into his robes. "As to the rock, I did not know that. It's interesting. Perhaps a stick?"

On command, another stick rose up before launching towards the tentacool.

[HP: 450/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:27 pm
Mokosh nodded. "I wonder what the ghost world is like. Is it any way like my underwater world?" She pondered. Her eyes narrowed at his suggestion. She was far too slow to dodge it but moved just right so the stick hit her on its side and not on a point. The stick did indeed bounce up and before it got too far a tentacle shot out of the water and grabbed it. Then it was swung at the offending duskull.

[HP: 450/900]  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 pm
((Imagining this scene made me giggle. x3 ))

The stick bounced off Mephistopheles' skull with a loud thwack!. He looked down at the stick before throwing it back.

[HP: 300/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Mokosh grinned satisfied with the hit she had gotten in, not that anyone could see her grin. It was quickly wiped away as she was hit again with the stick. This time it bounced harmlessly into the water and sunk to the bottom. A tentacle appeared again with a purple color. She jabbed it quickly at the ghost.

[Move Used in This Post: Poison Jab option 2]
[HP: 300/900]

((It's making me laugh a bit. ))  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:22 pm
Mephistopheles' eye glowed as the tentacle suddenly stopped just short of his skull. Turning the tentacle around, Mephistopheles sent it back to the tentacool.

[HP: 300/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:32 pm
Mokosh wasn't bothered when her own tentacle hit her. Instead the other darted out from under the water and was aiming to slap the ghost across it's skull/face. "Now now. It's not nice to use another's own appendages to hit them with." She said.

[HP: 150/900]  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:16 pm
Bluedemonwolf

Mephistopheles was struck in the face, but he quickly recovered. "Perhaps. But one could say hitting someone with anything isn't very nice to begin with. Alas, this is a battle, and such is how it is."

As if to illustrate his point, his eye glowed again as some of the water surrounding the tentacool rose up and became sharp like a spear before flying at the pokemon.

[HP: 150/800]  
Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out